Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

I Think its Love

by MoveThemHands

Naruto knows he has lost him, feels it in his gut...such a fool to move so fast....but if he moved so fast and ruined his chances then why is the one he chased off standing at his door? SaiNaruSai

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 3216 words - Complete

?Blocked
Slowly blue eyes blink as the groggy teen rolls over in his bed, pulling his thick black blanket over his shoulder as he slammed a pillow over his head while burying his face in his bed. Light had just poured through the small cracks in his blinds, waking him from his fitful sleep. A light groan whispered through his lips as his legs snapped out in frustration.

No matter how hard he tried sleep would not come to his aid to lull him gently from his all to in your face life. His fingers dug into the pillow then harshly threw the fluffy object, he heard it smack against the wall softly before landing on the ground. A plume of dust that was set off by the adventurous pillow billowed up into the soft streaks of light and swirled in intricate patterns.

His arm outstretched as a soft smile pulled up the sides of his lips, the fine features of his face settling into a far off look as his fingers whirled in the floating particles. Shutting his eyes lightly a sigh built in his chest as his head rolled over, slowly his eyes fell open as the sigh released from the confines of his chest.

"What am I going to do?" the blonde asked the ceiling as his knee bent up before pushing out from under his covers and bending down. Slowly he pulled himself up into a sitting position, feet planted firmly on the plush carpet below. Stretching his arms out as his body twisted, back arching as a yawn ripped through his dangerously wide mouth.

After waking himself a bit from his hazy state Naruto stood and walked to his bathroom to take a quick shower. Hot water streamed down his body, rejuvenating his stiff muscles. His arms were limp at his sides as the events of the previous week kept playing through the previous day. An anguished cry groaned from the blonde as his forehead slammed into his open palm. "I'm such a /moron/." The blonde whined to the thick mist that wrapped around his small bathroom.

A small smirk formed on the blonde's lips as he leaned over to peer over his teen mates shoulder at what the brunette was drawing. Sai's eyebrow rose as his head turned slightly, "Can I help you dickless?" Naruto pulled back and stared off in the other direction as if he hadn't been there, "No...no I'm good."

Sai huffed as he rolled his eyes and turned back to his drawing. Slowly the blonde leaned back toward him, soft waves of heat rolled from the other and engulfed the brunette as he tried to focus on the task at hand, "Naruto." his voice was soft but crut as his hand froze mid-stroke.

"God Sai your so touchy.....geeze its not like I'm hanging all over you and bugging ya with a million questions." Naruto snapped bitterly as he turned completely and stretched his legs out over the tree branch the two were sitting on and crossed his arms over his chest as he grumbled to himself over Sai's bitchiness.

A small chuckle came from the brunette as he shook his head and continued his work. Silence fell between them as Sai's face slowly worked into a far off expression, a gentle smile etching his lips as his fingers pulled the coal skillfully around the weathered piece of paper held firmly in his grip. Slowly Naruto turned until once more his legs were danging over the branch, his eyes glued to the slightly older teen as he worked contently on his art.

Slowly Naruto inched closer until his thigh was against the other's. Sai sighed as he tucked the tool into his pocket and placed the pad of paper onto his lap and turned to the other, "You are lucky I'm done." Sai slightly growled as he glared into the other's dancing blue orbs. Naruto didn't respond, it looked as if he were caught, frozen in time, his eyes slightly unsure of themselves, his jaw slightly slanted to the side, lips parted as soft pants of breathe caught in the gentle autumn breeze.

"Naruto?" Sai's voice called to the other as he tilted his head slightly. Before another word was whispered Naruto leaned over, shutting his eyes, and softly pressed his lips to the other. Shock coursed through the brunette as he stared wide-eyed at the other whose lips were currently pressed to his own, moving slowly. As Sai's heart slammed against his chest in alarm the blonde turned to face him more, arms wrapping around his body bringing their bodies closer together.

The blonde's lips pressed hungrily against his older companions as he slowly pulled his right leg up to bring it to the other side of the branch. Now turned completely with legs on either side of the branch Naruto pressed the older back as he hugged him tighter. Once Sai's back was pressed against the base of the tree Naruto's hand picked up Sai's left leg and pulled it up. Sai's voice sounded out soft and confused, "Naruto stop...I," Naruto quickly silenced him by diving his tongue into the warm cavern.

A moan purred through the blonde's mouth into the other's as he pressed his steady growing erection into Sai's limp member. The blonde pulled on the other's shirt as he pulled himself up into the brunette's lap, wrapping his legs around as his gentle kisses were finally responded to. Sai's lips moved rhythmically to the same pace as the blonde's as his hands slowly caressed up his partners back.

Another moan vibrated in the brunette's mouth as his tongue pressed back into the other's who quickly submitted and allowed Sai's tongue full access. Naruto purred as he pulled away from the kiss and quickly lip his lips latch to Sai's neck. Soft kisses trailed up the other's neck as Sai tilted his head back to rest against the ridged bark behind him. Naruto's sinfully hot tongue run along the thick muscles running through the brunettes neck before his mouth pulled back and teeth gently dug into the tender flesh covering the other's jugglar vein.

A deep moan was the blonde's reward as Sai's hips bucked forward into his own. Naruto gasped, his hot breathe streaming over tingling skin causing small bumps to raise, as he felt Sai's half staff member rub against his own. Naruto purred louder as he run his fingers up the solid chest before him and reclaimed the other's soft inviting lips. As their kiss became more engaged Naruto unhooked his legs from the other and sat on his knees as he pressed down into the kiss, happy Sai's arms were still hooked around him as his own hands worked to undo the fabric that held in his screaming member.

Once his zipper was down he pulled his pants down to his knees then stood completely, momentarily breaking their heated kiss as he pulled his pants off completely and rested them on the small branch above them. Before Sai could regain any composer or thought Naruto's fingers were working on his own zipper as silky lips found their way to his again. He melted into the kiss as his pants and boxers came down, but only far enough to reveal his harding member. With a smirk Naruto's finger started at the base of Sai's twitching cock then slowly trailed up to the tip before breaking free and disappearing into Naruto's mouth. The blonde sucked on the small digit as his eyes rolled to the back of his skull and a moan vibrated in his chest.

Sai was instantly hard as his eyes hazed with lust and need. He pulled the hand from Naruto's face and forced the other into another kiss, Naruto's mind was practically swimming as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle; unseen by Sai.

Slowly, much to the pleasure of the brunette, Naruto coated Sai's aching dick as his mouth continued to leave small love marks along the other's neck and upper chest. When Naruto thought the coating adequate enough he pulled himself back into Sai's lap, legs hanging over the other's thighs while his feet dug into the bark on the sides of the thick branch to keep himself upright. Slowly Naruto lowered himself onto the brunette's throbbing member as he clenched tightly to Sai's back. Sai looked up with worry in his eyes only to receive a small chuckle, "You aren't my first Sai." The blonde mumbled before finally Sai's member penetrated his tight ring of muscles.

A light groan breezed through them both as Naruto lowered himself completely and froze until his body became accustomed to the intrusion. Sai's eyes were shut as he worked to control his racing heart and panicked pants of breathe. Without warning Naruto rose again then quickly plowed down onto Sai's dick. The brunette's head slammed softly into the tree behind him as his fingers fisted the thick orange jacket that still remained on the blonde.

A few shaky thrusts were made until finally the two picked up a steady pace as they balanced themselves perfectly on the branch in the middle of the forest. Soft gasps and grunts rolled through their lips as their heads rolled. An attractive blush burned lightly on the blonde's cheeks as his body convulsed with sheer delight, the small bundle of nerves somewhere within him was being stroked with each thrust made into his body.

Not sparring another moment, Naruto pulled one hand back to himself as he began to pump himself to the same pace the two had set. Pleasure coursed through Sai's veins as he thrust into the tight hole that was Naruto's, his body quivered as his eyelids fluttered. He didn't know what he was doing or how he had ended up in that position but his body acted on its own to bring much needed release to its screaming muscles.

Feeling that coil somewhere within them tighten suddenly their muscles froze as their pace slowed to harsh jerky movements until finally all their nerves exploded at once and their seed burst forth at the same moment. "Sai!" the blonde's breathy cry echoed in the brunettes ears as he grunted in reply.

After a moment of recovering the blonde rose until Sai was out of him then plopped back into the other's lap to give a soft loving kiss. When Sai didn't respond to his kiss Naruto pulled back, his brows knitted together in confusion as his hand cupped Sai's delicate cheek, "Sai?" the blonde called softly before soft dark brown eyes turned up into his, confusion and uncertainly pulsing within, "Sai?" Naruto called again as he tilted his head, "Don't you want me?"

The brunette shook his head, not to say no but to express his confusion as he gently pushed the blonde from off top of him. Naruto flinched a bit as his exposed flesh pressed into the bark and Sai stood up, quickly buckling his pants back into their place. He looked down to the teary blonde and parted his lips as if to speak but quickly snapped his jaw shut again he turned and looked out through the numerous trees, "I don't know what just happened Naruto....I don't know what you feel for me but I can't even begin to tell you what I feel....I can't do this...I'm sorry."

With that the brunette's body tensed before jumped from the branch. It wasn't long until he was completely out of view, leaving the shaking blonde to sob his griefs to the retreating leaves.


Naruto slammed his fist into the tiled walls before snapping the water off and ripping his towel down to dry himself. He stepped over to his mirror and wiped his hand through the misted mirror, he stared at himself with a broken face, eyes tearing up once more as his lower lip quivered, "You were a fool Uzumaki...you ruined everything."

He stomped from his bathroom and quickly through his room, ignoring the need to put on clothing of any kind as he marched through his apartment in a large gray towel. Ripping open his refrigerator door he pulled out a small bottle of sake and pressed the rim to his lips, before a drop could drip into his mouth a knock vibrated from his door; slightly hard and very quick and rapid. "Fuck!" Naruto hissed to himself and he threw the bottle into the frig and slammed the door stomping off to the bastard who dared interrupt him.

Peeling the door open completely, a scowl and very angry words ready. His heart, brain, and every other muscle in his body froze, "Sai?" his voice was soft and unbelieving as he stared at the unblinking male before him. "Good to see your vision is still working dickless." Sai remarked half heartedly as he stepped forward.

Naruto's heart slammed against his chest as his eyes finally blinked once. "Sai?" again his whisper was shaky as he stared disbelieving at the other. "I've thought about it...and I know what I want...though I don't understand my feelings completely there is one thing I know Naruto...and thats that I want you."

The breathe that had been held in his lungs without him knowing released in one puff as a smile pulled up his frowning lips. Nothing was said before Sai's hands grabbed the blonde's shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. Naruto didn't fight back or argue he simply melted into the lean body in front of him, letting their lips and tongue dance together as he stepped back into his apartment. Sai shut the door softly behind himself making sure to click the lock as he forced his blonde to walk back toward the bedroom.

With a gasp Naruto landed on his bed and was quickly covered by the body of the brunette. Cool fingers pressed up his tanned abs as a hot mouth covered his neck. Sai's passion poured forth as his lips laid soothing butterfly kisses down the others oddly sensitive neck then across his defined chest until his mouth came to the pert pink nipple.

A long slender tongue circled the nipple, earning a soft moan as the blonde's back arched ever so slightly up from the mattress. With a soft 'mmm' purring from the brunette his teeth gently grinded the nub between his teeth then slowly licked over with his tongue. As Naruto's moan grew louder the slightly younger male rolled them over until he was on top, his towel unwrapping and falling onto the bed. With a smirk Naruto quickly ridded the brunette of his troublesome closes and started attacking the exposed flesh with his mouth, tongue, and fingers with an eager desire to please.

Before long Naruto's right hand was between Sai's legs, his index finger slowly pressing into the brunette's exit. Sai instinctively clamped down around the intrusion as his back pulled up, legs pushing away. The blonde smirked as he leaned over and ran his tongue over the slit of Sai's weeping cock instantly the brunette relaxed a bit more as a gasp whispered through his parted lips and his eyes fell shut. Slowly Naruto's lips wrapped around the twitching dick as he lowered his head to pull the member in as deep as he could go before readjusting his position then completely deep throating it.

Sai buckled up wildly as his moan rang in the blonde's ears, "Naruto!" the blonde smirked as he started to gently hum and bob his head as his fingers worked to stretch the brunette to prepare for the much bigger intrusion.

Just when Sai felt that he was close to completion Naruto pulled up and smiled down at him, the brunette almost whined at the lose of his blonde's warm mouth. Naruto quickly climbed back ontop of Sai and smiled down before reclaiming the brunette's lips in a soft kiss as he pulled the other's legs up to wrap around his waist. With a nice coating of lotion to his throbbing erection Naruto oh-so-slowly pushed forward, his head just barely making it through the ring of constricting muscles before he froze and waited.

After a moments wait Naruto continued forward quickly until in as deep as he could manage. Sai groaned in discomfort as his head pressed into the pillow. Naruto waited, his muscles feeling as if in the worlds worse torture as they helped hold the blonde back to wait for his new lovers signal. It didn't take long, soon after Sai's hips twitched as a hoarse whisper croaked from his throat, "Move."

Naruto pulled back before slowly pressing back in, his eyes shutting as he held back a moan. His fingers gripped his lover's shoulders as his body shook with pleasure. Again he pulled back and thrust back in as his body screamed to move faster.

His pace quickened a bit after he saw the expression on Sai's face go from slightly pained to a completely relaxed blissful state. He continued to thrust as his fingers wrapped around his lovers penis and began to pump rapidly, feeling his own completion nearing.

When finally he reached the peak of his climax and all his seed had emptied into his lover Naruto pulled out, still slightly woozy and wrapped his lips around the brunettes aching cock. His tongue slid from the base, finally the pulsing vein beneath, up to the tip before he sucked harder and longer. His head bobbed quickly as he worked almost desperately to get his lover off. Finally Sai's own orgasm shot through his body as his hips thrust into Naruto's waiting mouth.

The blonde swallowed joyfully before pulling up, giving the tip one last lick. He pulled up and collapsed onto the heavy chest of his brunette and smiled happily as he wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his cheek into the solid chest.

Long minutes of comfortable silence past until finally both their bodies had calmed. Smooth slender fingers combed through the soft mop of blonde hair as Sai finally spoke, eyes staring up at the ceiling, "Naruto, I don't know what exactly it is I'm feeling but if I had to name it...I think its love."

The blonde smiled warmly as he brought his head up to stare into his new found boyfriend's eyes. He crawled up and stopped, resting on his elbow as he looked down at Sai, "And I know it is, its what I feel for you."

Slowly a soft, innocent smile crept onto Sai's face as he nodded. Naruto leaned over and laid a soft kiss on the other's forehead before he collapsed onto the space beside the brunette and pulled the other over to him as he wrapped his arms around and rested his cheek on the top of the other's head.

*************

This was so different from what I normally like to write XD If I had wrote it for myself it would have ended unhappily and wouldn't have been so predictable but I like this the way it is anyways ^_^ And I really apologize if its crappy spelling/grammar and over all story wise I wrote it rather quickly and on quite a review high 8D
Sign up to rate and review this story