Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make Me Bad

Make Me Bad

by sarahsilence

Gerard is the master of corruption, a mother's worst nightmare. Annie is to find out for herself, as she is being drawn to him and his bad guy attitute.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2007-11-15 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 1479 words

?Blocked
Annie pushed through the mass of people, a red plastic cup placed safely in her hand. She could see her destination, the stained brown couch, in fron of her. Mindlessly she pushed some guy out of her way and when she had finally reached the couch, she sat down between two completely strangers.

This enviroment was something really familiar to her. There was at least one of those parties every weekend and for the last three months she had attended every single one of them. This had become her lifestyle, everything she was living for. Three days of drinking and partying, then go to school during the week and just wait for the weekend to come around.
Drinks and hangovers were her new best friends and the only thing that made her feel alive.

Until three months ago she wouldn't have dreamt of becoming who she was then, squished between those two guys.
She used to be her mother's pride, the perfect little daughter that never did anything wrong.
That was before.
Before her best friend and boyfriend had betrayed her. Before her world had come crashing down.
But that was in the past and her life was going so fast, she couldn't dwell on what had happened.

"You want another drink?" The guy to her right suddenly asked.
Annie hadn't even realized her cup was empty. "Yeah. Thanks."
He shot her a smile and then got up.

"You shouldn't take drinks from strangers." The one to her left told her.
She shrugged. "What's he gonna do? Drug it? Please, let him do that."

He smiled a thoothless smile and nodded. "You're the kind of girl I like."
A grind spread over her face, she knew very well what this could lead to, and this was too, a part of her new lifestyle.

The other guy returned and handed her a new cup. "Is it drugged?" She inquired.
He looked at her stunned for a moment and then shook his head, making his greasy hair fly around him. "No."
"Now you make her unhappy, Bert."

"Oh you want something, honey?" The one, apparently called Bert, asked.
Annie thought about her next words for a while, but then decided to just fuck logic.
"What do you have?"

Bert looked over to his friend and smirked.
"Well, what do we have, Gerard?"
Gerard leaned over and placed his hand on Annie's thigh. "How about a couple of lines?" He suggested, leaning so close to her ear, that she could feel his warm breath against her skin.

She had never done cocaine, but that didn't matter to her. She was open for all kind of new stuff, and also she was too drunk to care. "Sounds good to me."

Gerard grabbed her hand and pulled her with him, until they were standing in front of a door, that could be mistaken for a closet, but instead lead into the basement.

He let go of her hand and she waslked down the steps, while he locked the door behind them. "So who's room is this?" She asked while he walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Mine." He replied with a big smile on his face.

He patted on the spot next to him and she walked over and sat down.
He took a look at her and then opened the drawer of his night-stand. He pulled out a pack of the white powder and everything else he needed to get the lines ready.

Annie had to surpress a laugh, when he took the razorblade and the mirror. Everything just screamed 'cliché'. Once he was done moving the powder around so it was cut into three lines, he slid it over to her and handed her an already rolled dollar note.

She shot him a smile and then carefully leaned down, making her brown hair fall over her like a curtain, and then snorted the line.
The powder burned her nose and she had to do her best not to sneeze it out again.

"Now just lay down and let it work." He told her while gently pushing her down on the bed.
She closed her eyes, the burning slowly ebbed away and somewhere that seemed far away she could hear Gerard do the other lines.

After he had put away the stuff, he rested himself next to her and for a while both of them didn't say anything, just waited for the effects to kick in.

She could slowly feel herself getting light headed. She turned around to face Gerard and he looked at her, smiling.
"So, how do you feel?" He wanted to know while he brushed some hair out of her face.

"Amazing." She breathed.
"Yeah, that stuff is amazing." He whispered.
She could barely hear him, all she could focus on were his lips and how close they were getting. And then they were on hers, put together in a sloppy kiss, that would just lead to one thing.

His hand, that was resting on her waist, moved upwards to her breasts. Every touch felt even more intense to her, and she already loved the drug for that.
"Take off your shirt." He breathed into her neck and then pulled away.

Annie nodded and then slowly lifted her shirt over her head. Gerard smiled, licked his dry lips and connected them with hers again. Their kissed were still sloppy and needy, her hand was tangled in his hair and his were once again occupied with her breasts.

Her mind was on overload, it felt like his hands and lips were everywhere.
He pushed her down again and moved one of his hands down to her belt, that he opened in a matter of seconds.

She got the hint and quickly slid off her pants, leaving her in nothing but her underwear, while he was still fully dressed.
But that didn't matter because as soon as she had noticed it, he had his hand down her panties.

She took a sharp intake of breath when two of his fingers entered her.
He began to quickly move his finger in and out, in a way that only someone with lots of expierience could.

"Holy shit!" She panted, throwing her head from one side to the other.
The suddenly, he stopped, earning a groan from Annie.
But Gerard just smile and sat back.
"Take the rest off."
She obeyed and then watched him taking off his shirt and pants as well.

She hadn't realized that the heat in the room had rose, she just noticed it when she saw a small drop of sweat running down his pale chest.
She followed it's trail with her index finger, until it disappeared in the waistband of his black boxershorts.
Seeing this as his que, Gerard got rid of the last remaining article of clothing on both bodies.

Biting her lip, Annie just waited for Gerard to make the next move.
And as lucky as she was, she didn't have to wait long.

In one quick motion he entere her, making her moan in appretiation.
"You like that, huh?" He asked, his voice low and seducive.
She was too into everything she was feeling to answer him.

He was keeping a steady pace, causing more and more sweat to form and run down his chest and back. Each thrust into her causing another drop to fall.

Soon, both of them were panting, moaning sweaty masses, moving against each other in sync.
Deep inside her, Annie could feel her orgasm rising.

"I want you to look at me when you come." He ordere, not slowing down for a second.
Annie merely nodded and opened her eyes. Her brown fixing on his hazel that were so much more and so much deeper than just hazel.

The tingling slowly moved upwards and then it hit her like a brick. She forced her eyes to stay open while she arched her back and a long moan escaped her open mouth and her nails digged themselves into his back, sending him over the edge, too.

After he had rode out his orgasm he rolled off of her, just laying next to her, catching his breath.
After his breathing had become normal again, he leaned over and gave her a kiss. "That was great, sugar."

Annie shot him a smile and then got up, reaching for her underwear. "What are you doing?" He wanted to know, shooting her a confused look.
"Getting dressed."

He grabbed her wrist, making her drop the clothes, and then pulled her back next to him. "Don't be stupid. It's late, you're high. You're sleeping here."

The tone of his voice let her know there was no room for discussions, so she settled back into the pillows and closed her eyes, just as Gerard put his arm around her to pull her close to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story