Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Inner World

by emkay117

Ichigo is training, but exactly what for?

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-16 - Updated: 2007-11-16 - 728 words - Complete

?Blocked

“You really do suck at this, Ichigo!” hollered the insane Hollow. Ichigo panted heavily, trying to regain his breath was not an easy task. His training was progressing slowly, as always; even the Hollow was getting fed up now.

“Perhaps you should find something else to do with your time.” Suggested the Hollow. “No!” Cried Ichigo. “I came here for training, and I’m going to complete it with you!” Ichigo could barely maintain his posture, his vision started to blur, and the sweat on his face increased by the minute.

“My my my Ichigo, you’re really starting to sound like you want to accomplish something. But what that is, I’m still not clearly sure of, you seem to be slacking.” “You’ll see!” Cried Ichigo with fury. “I’ll become stronger. I’ll become faster. I’ll become more dominant than you can imagine!” The Hollow put up a rye face. Almost shocked hearing these words.

“Perhaps,” He looked for the right words, “there is hope for you yet, Ichigo.” For the past couple days, Ichigo would travel to his inner Hollow world, and meet the replica Hollow of his inner self. His inner self was completely crazy, powerful, and knew what he was doing. He looked the exact same on the outside, but totally different on the inside from Ichigo.

“I promise,” Ichigo still panting, “I’ll get stronger, then Inoue-” “Then Inoue what?” Interrupted the Hollow. He had interesting expression on his face. “You’ll get stronger, and stronger, and then finally when you reach your physical peak, Inoue will be,” His sentence remained incomplete. “Bastard!” Cried Ichigo, holding his shoulder because it ached tremendously.

The Hollow looked concerned for Ichigo, but Ichigo knew that the Hollow was simply enjoying himself, completely dominating Ichigo with his superior skills and strength. Ichigo looked determined to go for another round to prove himself. “Let’s do it, Hollow, I’ll cream you this time!”

The moaning resumed just like it was before the temporary halt, Ichigo and Hollow went at it again, it meaning bodily pleasure. Ichigo honestly couldn’t resist the Hollow’s temptation. He looked up to him, though he may not show it earnestly, he wanted to gain the Hollow’s superior knowledge, on how to please the human body, to it’s fullest potential. Only then, could he, profess to Inoue, and with any luck please her like none before. Ichigo groaned as the Hollow thrust his hips back and forth, laughing at it like nothing else mattered.

His evil eyes gave him away, Ichigo stared at him during his, training. He had to get strong, he had to get faster, he had to push his body to the limits, and that’s what this training was for. The Hollow fixed his position on Ichigo, put him in a more awkward and skilful position, teaching him how to use the body to the maximum.

“More!” Yelled Ichigo with his eyes shut. “More! I can take more! It’s not over yet!” The Hollow complied accordingly with his evil deed and continued to thrust even faster. Ichigo was in pain, his muscles ached, but the Hollow showed no signs of letting down. “At this rate, you’re not the one who’s going to be doing any creaming, Ichigo!” Laughed the Hollow. As much as it was training for Ichigo, it was a pulsing pleasurable experience for the Hollow! They were both covered in sweat, from head, down to the naked toe. The blue sky never changed, the only sound was coming from the two of them.

“Inoue! I-” Ichigo tensed up. He gripped harder on the metal railing that surrounded them. “Inoue! I promise to give you the best I can!” Yelled Ichigo still in pain. “You’re doing not too badly” replied the Hollow; his right hand started massaging Ichigo’s bare sweaty chest. His rippling stomach had experienced much exercise in the past few days; few could endure such, supremacy. The thunderous noise continued…

“One day Ichigo,” Hollow said while still training, “One day you’ll learn to use your full potential.” His evil grim showed that he was serious. “And when that day comes Ichigo, you will be King, and all of your friends will come to this place, and learn everything there is to learn, from you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story