Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Breathless

by Kioaun

Yazoo liked the game. But tonight he was tired and even had he wanted to play, it was far better to watch Loz. Loz was stronger; Loz could give Kadaj what he was so desperately craving. (unrepenta...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Kadaj,Loz,Yazoo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 2615 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Breathless
Author: Kioaun
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Smut, breathplay, clonecest, more smut, rough sex
Summary: Yazoo liked the game. But tonight he was tired and even had he wanted to play, it was far better to watch Loz. Loz was stronger; Loz could give Kadaj what he was so desperately craving.

-----------------------


Kadaj had gone on a walk to cool down from their most recent skirmish. It had been stupid…a group of would-be bandits who had happened upon their camp. Yazoo was almost disappointed it had taken such a short time to kill them. But Loz had caught one and snapped his neck and Yazoo had put a bullet in the other one’s head then the third had gotten a sword driven through his spine. Kadaj had been angry when he realized they’d left no one alive for questioning though Yazoo assured him that the men had nothing to do with Mother and had only intended to steal from them.

Even so, their younger brother had stalked off muttering. He was growing up, really. Only a few months ago he would have screamed and lashed out at them and pitched an all over tantrum because things had not gone the way he wanted.

But fifteen minutes later when he saw Kadaj heading back toward them, it was obvious that cooling off was the last thing the youngest clone had considered doing. No, Kadaj’s eyes were almost glowing in the twilight and from his posture it was obvious that he was on the warpath.

Yazoo caught Loz’s gaze. They were both tired, Yazoo more so perhaps since he never could manage quite as many cat naps as either of his siblings. But Kadaj had a need and it must be taken care of before they thought of themselves.

Both surveyed Kadaj appraisingly. Masters of reading one another, at very least. If Kadaj needed to kill something else then one of them would take him to do so. If he needed to be consoled that could be arranged. Even if he simply needed to work out extra energy, Loz or Yazoo could spar with him.

But this time Kadaj didn’t need any of those things. His normally pale skin was flushed, eyes dilated and his coat was unzipped and hanging off his shoulders. Tilting his head, Yazoo could see that Kadaj was hard beneath his leathers. He almost thought to ask his brother if he thought it was safe to be jacking off in the woods with no one to watch…his back. But it wasn’t Yazoo’s place so he held his peace and looked once more to Loz.

There was silent communication between the older two siblings. It was something Kadaj had never been patient enough to really get and though sometimes Kadaj could tell exactly what they were saying to one another, it wasn’t often that he grasped everything that could go between them in a momentary glance.

Almost like a puppet on strings, Loz rose to his feet from the blanket by the fire. He’d removed his jacket to patch a tear in it, but nothing else, and Yazoo flopped onto his stomach and admired the way Loz moved. He was larger than either of them, firelight playing off well-defined muscles and a sparse littering of scars.

Kadaj was also watching Loz but he didn’t move to avoid the older male. Only the softest noise escaped Kadaj’s lips as Loz slammed him back against a tree, a large hand wrapped around the slender throat. In the past, he’d flinched at handling Kadaj so roughly but now…now he saw the need as much as Yazoo did.

Yazoo liked the game. But tonight he was tired and even had he wanted to play, it was far better to watch Loz. Loz was stronger; Loz could give Kadaj what he was so desperately craving.

Loz crushed Kadaj’s smaller frame against the tree, one hand still at the other’s throat and the other sliding down the revealed expanse of Kadaj’s chest, shoving the coat aside. Yazoo felt his own breath catch as Loz leaned forward for a kiss so forcefully that the back of Kadaj’s head was forced against the tree.

Loz kissed like he fucked and he fucked like he fought; every motion was powerful and deliberate. Even from his viewing position, Yazoo could see the flash of teeth and hear Kadaj’s almost surprised whimper. Loz crushed his mouth against his youngest brother’s with bruising force, lips, teeth and tongue all playing a role. His tongue shoved into Kadaj’s mouth possessively, forcing the other to a response. Meanwhile his hands pushed the coat off Kadaj’s arms and went to work on his pants.

“You’re already hard,” Loz murmured when he pulled away. Kadaj’s lips were swollen and bloody where Loz had bitten him. A rough hand palmed Kadaj’s hardness and the smaller clone bucked against the stimulation just as Loz’s opposite hand closed more tightly around his throat.

They were all killers. They knew how to asphyxiate someone. With Loz, though, he always had to be careful. It took only a certain amount of strength to block the trachea. It took quite another to completely crush the vertebrae.

Kadaj moaned though and, if anything, rubbed against Loz’s hand that much more. It only took a minute for Kadaj’s eyelids to close half-way and him to get the dreamy look…as though nothing in the world mattered except Loz’s hands on his throat and cock.

Yazoo saw the idea flash through Loz’s mind as he dragged Kadaj’s pants down to his ankles. Loz would never hurt either of them and would give his life to protect them…but he was far more in tune with this want of Kadaj’s than Yazoo was. Sometimes Kadaj wanted to be fucked like a mewling little bitch and Loz was just the one to provide.

Oddly it was the hand at his throat being removed that made Kadaj protest. He opened his mouth, starting to demand to know what Loz was doing when the larger man shoved him to his knees. The impact was jarring, no doubt, and it took some of the dreaminess out of Kadaj’s face.

“It’s not very fair that you’ve got to play with yourself and haven’t played with me,” Loz told Kadaj. A finger stroking along the delicate jaw line was all the suggestion Kadaj needed, apparently, because fingers easily reached up to undo Loz’s leathers and pull out his cock.

Yazoo was more tempted than ever to get up and join them when he saw Loz’s cock disappearing into Kadaj’s mouth. Kadaj’s cheeks were hollowed out and it was obvious that he’d already encountered his gag reflex. Loz wasn’t easy to take, even for someone who had been doing it since puberty hit. But Kadaj was making a valiant attempt at it.

“That’s good,” Loz moaned, apparently agreeing. He clutched Kadaj’s fine silver hair, pulling hard enough that Kadaj winced. “Just like that, use your tongue.”

It took only a few seconds to realize that Kadaj wasn’t blowing Loz; Loz was fucking Kadaj’s face. He saw Kadaj flounder for balance, swallow around the cock in his throat and struggle to breathe through his nose. Loz steadied him briefly with a hand on his shoulder before cupping his jaw in both hands, pushing in so hard that Yazoo was sure it would bruise Kadaj’s throat.

One of Kadaj’s hands strayed to his own length and he started to stroke in time to Loz’s thrusts into his mouth. With a noise sounding suspiciously like a grown, Loz grabbed Kadaj and hauled him to his feet…with so much force that Yazoo heard the wet slide of bone as Kadaj’s shoulder dislocated.

The pained cry was cut off with Loz’s hand once more circling the small remnant’s airway. Kadaj seemed to hesitate, body flailing until he finally sagged back against Loz, supplicant for whatever his brother was going to give him.

Kadaj’s face and chest were shoved against the tree and Loz maneuvered his legs apart. Yazoo licked his lips, staring as the blunt tip of Loz’s cock was positioned at Kadaj’s entrance.

He knew what it was like to be fucked dry by that cock. It was rather like being blind sided, and a spit-fuck wasn’t that much easier. But Loz’s fingers tightened on Kadaj’s throat, distracting him with that as he shoved inside with one thrust.

Despite the fact that Loz had him well-pinned, Kadaj struggled anyway. He was just wasting valuable oxygen and scraping his face against the rough bark of the tree, but it was in Kadaj’s nature to struggle. That was why it was Loz who played this way with him; Loz could overpower Kadaj. In an actual fight, Yazoo knew, there was no telling who could win. But both Loz and Kadaj were holding back and even through his scuffle, Kadaj was asking for it.

The hand around Kadaj’s throat had to be tight now; the small clone had his mouth open for breath yet it was obvious he was barely getting any oxygen. Shadows started to dance in the cat-like eyes and Loz relented, hand going slack long enough for Kadaj to get a quick breath. The breath was released in a yelp, however, as Loz set a brutal pace and his hand closed once more around the pale expanse of Kadaj’s neck.

Yazoo could almost feel it. His brother’s muscles burned as they starved for oxygen and the ache in Kadaj’s chest as he gaped, giving into his body’s need for life. Loz was shoving into the welcoming heat with abandon, so hard that Yazoo swore the tree Kadaj was pressed against groaned in protest.

Initially, Kadaj’s face had flushed in the mockery of a blush. But it was growing paler, quickly turning an ashen shade that made the blood on Kadaj’s lips stand out more vibrantly.

Loz grunted, fingers tightening on Kadaj’s throat and his hip; there would be bruises in both places. His chest scraped the tree bark, rubbing an area of skin on his chest raw, shining pink against his otherwise pale flesh. “Tight,” Loz told Kadaj, leaning forward to bite his head. “An’ hot. You don’t….do this for anyone else…d’you?”

Anyone else wouldn’t have felt the need for reassurance in Loz’s words. That even though he had his brother spread beneath him, suffocating, that Loz needed to know Kadaj still belonged to him in some unique fashion.

Kadaj shook his head, arching his back and stretching out his neck so that the darker coloring of Loz’s hand stood in stark contrast to the abused flesh it dug into.

Yazoo watched, resting his chin on clasped hands as he leaned forward intently.

Kadaj had started to shove uncoordinatedly back against Loz, meeting the larger man thrust for thrust. Loz moaned as Kadaj’s body twitched around him, clenching around his cock even as Loz forced himself deeper into his brother.

Kadaj’s eyes were rolling back in his head and the noise he made was only partially a whine, making use of what little air he head left. Near-purple lips curled back and teeth snapped at Loz’s jaw and throat, anywhere they could reach, and Loz allowed the brief scrape of them against his skin before he shoved Kadaj hard, flush against the tree.

Kadaj was lingering somewhere between passing out and getting off, lips an unhealthy shade of blue but cock still hard.

Well, apparently not just his own since the hand grasping Kadaj’s hip slid to wrap around the younger sibling’s length. The stroking was as erratic as the thrusting but Yazoo knew when Loz hit that place inside Kadaj. Kadaj went up on his toes, eyes fluttering and body jerking as he fought to get free and yet begged for more.

“Close,” Loz whispered and Yazoo wasn’t sure who he was speaking to. “Just…little longer…”

It was the most vocal Yazoo had heard Loz be during sex in quite a while. He rolled onto his side, staring at the picture his two brothers made, noticing how Loz was slowly holding more and more of Kadaj’s weight.

It happened quickly then. Loz groaned and pushed into Kadaj harshly, his hand faltering, and Kadaj cried out soundlessly as he released. White fluid spattered Loz’s hand, Kadaj’s belly and the tree, Kadaj’s body going taut before he fell limply against his brother. Loz was too far gone in his own completion to notice and Yazoo focused in on Loz’s face as he came.

“Kadaj?” Loz’s tone, low and concerned roused Yazoo out of his pleasure-induced haze. Kadaj was still limp, bruises forming on his perfect throat. Had Loz really killed him?

But Kadaj inhaled with a shudder that even Yazoo could see. Of course things were fine. Loz knew when to stop and Kadaj wasn’t so easily broken.

Ten minutes later saw Kadaj put to bed, rousing only to smile contently at his brothers before burrowing back into the blankets and settling back to sleep. Peace at last with his demons driven away by Loz’s not so tender ministrations.

Yazoo curled against his older brother, hiding a yawn. He was ready to sleep when he felt the hitch of Loz’s breath and a wet splash of liquid on the top of his head. Lifting his face, he saw that Loz was crying. That in itself wasn’t unusual but at such a moment it seemed…odd.

“What is it?” Yazoo questioned, stretching enough to kiss his brother’s tears away. “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing,” Loz answered defensively. But he twined an arm around Yazoo and pulled him close like a child cuddles a favorite toy. “Just…Kadaj.”

Yazoo placed another kiss near Loz’s mouth. “Don’t worry about Kadaj. You didn’t hurt him and it was what he needed. He’ll be fine in the morning…better than he was.”

For a moment that seemed to appease Loz. They settled down together again and Yazoo smiled. Sometimes Loz really was too sensitive.

“It isn’t that,” He said after a few minutes. “I mean…I know I didn’t hurt him. It’s just…”

Yazoo waited, shifting so he could see Loz’s face.

“I liked it,” Loz admitted. “I liked how he fought and how his body twitched when it was giving out and how still he went…”

Yazoo could understand. Hell, he’d wanted to choke the living shit out of Kadaj on multiple occasions, whether Kadaj had been up for it or not. But Loz looked embarrassed and at the same time, Yazoo knew it wasn’t out of anger he felt that way.

“It’s alright,” He told Loz with another reassuring kiss. “I’m sure Kadaj understands. He liked it too.”

Loz nodded. “Can we…can we play that way some time?”

Yazoo knew he was putting his neck out. Literally. But he smiled and nipped at Loz’s throat. “If you want. Now go to sleep. Kadaj will be up early tomorrow.”

Obediently Loz settled down and Yazoo turned to do likewise.

From across the fire, he heard Kadaj sigh.

-----------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story