Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Sweet, Sweet, Sugar

by BlacknWhiteRainbow

Frank's little bit of convincing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 448 words

?Blocked
A/N: Okay, this is kinda the first draft of my story, I have gone back revised previous chapters, but to clear some stuff up Gerard is a vampire, he become one not by being bitten, but by having an improper burial because he was bad in his "real" life. In his real life had his borther Mikey. Mikey was actually good and had a son, thus this Mikey is Gerard's brother's great-great grandson. Sorta like reicarnition. So the alive Mikey in this story needed to be adopted, so Gerard adopted him. Sorry about that chapter. I cleaned it up a bit if you want to take another look at it. This also means there might be a Waycest prequel. Anyone like that idea?

Chapter 15 Sweet, Sweet, Sugar

Frank's POV

I push him down on my bed.
"It looks like you need a little convincing."
"Just a little?"
"Only a little bit for now, maybe more, but you would need to convince me."
"Oh would I?"
"Yes, you would."
"Hm."
"But for now I'm going to convincing you."
I begin rubbing him in that so special place. His pants begin to expand and start to get tight.
"Gerard do you think I should release you?"
"Yessssssssssssssssssss," he hisses.
"No, I think not."
"Frankkkkkkk!" He moans my name. Oh I want him to do it again.
"Moan it again."
"Frankkkkkkkk!" This sound has such an addicting quality. It's delicious to the ears.
"I think you're ready." I lean down and rub him with my face. I take one hand and slowly unbottom him. I slide the zipper down slowly.
"Hurry up!"
"Maybe." I pull down his pants. No, underwear, how classic. I certainly don't mind. It's quite a time saver. I kiss the face of his lovely cock. It twitched for me. Oh what a good boy. I lick up the long lenghth. I blow on it. More moans escape his mouth. I sheathe him with my mouth. I pound my face into him. One of my hands grasps his jewels. More sounds of pleasure waterfall from his sweet little mouth. I taste precum. I swirl viciously around his cock. I feel his body tense up. Gerard's sugar fills my mouth, I swallow it all.
I kiss Gerard and make him taste himself.
"God, Frank, I didn't know you could that."
"Don't underestimate me. I have hidden talents."
"After that I'm going to stay the night."
"I knew you would."

A/N: And this chapter was pretty bad. I had to write something, so I decided,"Why not some smut?" Bah. I need to post, because I've been neglecting this story. Review if you want me to carry on.
Sign up to rate and review this story