Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

A Day In The Life

by Otaku93

A day in the life of Duff and Izzy. Warning: This is almost nothing but smut.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 7299 words - Complete

?Blocked
Izzy's body seemed to come to life as he felt his lover's tongue dance along his erection. He smiled and opened his eyes, and looked down at Duff , who caught Izzy's eyes and grinned, pulling back from Izzy's cock and up his body to give him a kiss. "Good morning."

"Mmm, morning Duffy." Izzy kissed him back and soon the two were kissing hotly, Duff straddling Izzy's hips, thrusting his own so their cocks brushed and pressed together. Duff had his tongue in Izzy's mouth, brushing it over Izzy's making the rhythm guitarist moan.

Duff soon moved his mouth to the side of Izzy's neck, licking before moving down just a tiny bit to near his clavicles and beginning to nibble and suck, occasionally licking. He had stopped thrusting his hips but he was still seated over Izzy's in such a way that their cocks still pressed together. He soon moved though, trailing his lips south to Izzy's nipple, and began to suck and nibble at it while gently pinching and twisting the other, making Izzy writhe in pleasure beneath him. He moved his mouth to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Izzy was moaning, his hands tangled in Duff's hair. Duff moved down again, trailing his lips over Izzy's tummy, gently kissing him just above his navel.

He continued down and reached Izzy's cock, the hands in his hair urging him to take the delicious piece of flesh down into his throat and suck him dry. Duff, however, had other ideas; he took Izzy's hands out of his hair and rolled the dark-haired man onto his stomach, before leaning forward, spreading his cheeks and giving the puckered hole a light lick. Izzy cried out. Duff continued licking occasionally slipping his tongue in.

Izzy was practically crying with pleasure, his cock rock hard and achingly ready to come. Duff gave a final lick and pulled back before admiring his work. Izzy was lying on his front, his head resting on the pillow turned to the side, a look of ecstasy on his perfectly formed face, trembling slightly, his legs spread and his hard cock pressed into the mattress. "Duffy," he groaned "Please..."

Duff smiled leaning forward kissing the nape of Izzy's neck, "Please do what, Izz? You want me to cook this morning? Do the laundry? What?" he joked lightly. Truthfully, he loved to see Izzy lying almost helplessly on the bed, begging to be fucked, arousal dripping from his voice.

"Please, please fuck me, fuck me long and hard," he moaned "Please Duff..." Duff kissed his neck again.

"Of course." He grabbed the tube of lube they had left on the nightstand last night and smeared some over his fingers, stretching Izzy for only a moment. Izzy didn't need much, they did this an impossible amount of times. He then coated his cock as Izzy brought his knees up under him to raise his ass so Duff had easier access to his now lubed hole.

Duff kissed his neck once more before lining his cock up to Izzy's hole and gently pushing forward. Izzy gave a small grunt as the head pushed in, but Duff continued, knowing Izzy could take it. When he was fully inside Izzy, he paused for a moment for Izzy to get used to him, and Izzy quickly began to wiggle and push back against him, Duff began to thrust in and out slowly. Izzy soon grew impatient again, eagerly thrusting his hips back to meet Duff, giving frustrated little groans. Duff sped up, gripping Izzy's hips and adjusting the angle before slamming in hard brushing against Izzy's sweet spot. Izzy gave a scream of pure pleasure and Duff smiled, continuing to thrust hard, hitting Izzy's prostate with each and every thrust.

"Duff..." Izzy moaned, he was very close, they both were. Duff reached around Izzy, grabbing his cock and giving a few well timed strokes and Izzy was coming with a scream all over his hand and the sheets beneath him, his inner muscles tightening around Duff, pushing the bassist over the edge. Duff came with a loud groan his come filling Izzy.

They collapsed, panting. "Good morning!" Duff said happily, hugging Izzy who gave a soft laugh.

"Good morning indeed." He kissed the cheerful blond. "I'll go put the coffee on, it'll be ready when you get out of the shower." Duff giggled.

"Izzy," he began, still giggling, bringing his hand to Izzy's butt and swiping a finger up the crack and across the hole, "My come is running out of your ass, I think you need a shower too."

"Okay, just lemme turn the coffee maker on, you can warm up the water. I'll be right back, I promise." Izzy kissed him before climbing off the bed and walking quickly downstairs, shivering at the feel of the air conditioning on his naked skin and cooling sweat. He turned the coffee maker on and headed back upstairs to the bathroom. He slipped in and shut the door before walking over the the shower, pulling back the curtain and stepping in.

He was greeted with an embrace by Duff and they held each other lovingly for a few minutes before Duff kissed him, pulling him tight against him and pushing his hardening cock into Izzy's stomach. Izzy kissed back his own cock growing a little hard. "I wanna be kind of quick today." Duff murmured.

"Mm, why?"

"Dunno, just do, don't know why." Duff said. Izzy nodded and kissed him again. Every morning they did this. Izzy didn't quite have Duff's stamina, so while he may grow hard, he rarely came, so he just made things good for Duff and sucked him. He moved his lips downwards quickly but sweetly from Duff's mouth down his neck and began to kneel down, his tongue trailing down Duff's body as he went. He reached Duff's cock and kissed the head. He began licking it, tasting the pre-cum leaking out of the slit, poking his tongue in wanting to taste more. He soon moved his head so he could like along the underside of Duff's cock, teasing along the vein that strained against the skin, occasionally kissing it as well.

He moved back up to the tip and took it into his mouth sucking hard and rubbing his tongue roughly over it. After a few moments of that he took Duff's cock fully into his mouth, the tip brushing along the back of his throat, sucking, swiping his tongue along the underside, licking and rubbing.

Duff's hands came to rest against the back of his head and Izzy decided to try something. It was something he'd seen in a porno he and Duff had watched years ago. He moved closer, Duff's cock sliding even further in as he opened his mouth and slipped his tongue out to rub it over Duff's balls, tracing along them, licking at them, Duff's cock still down his throat.

Duff couldn't hold on, he came hard with a loud shout, his come flowing down Izzy's throat, Izzy milking him dry, swallowing every drop of the salty liquid. Duff slid down and sat on the floor, pulling Izzy into his lap. He kissed the brunette's cheek, hugging him. "Did you like that?" Izzy asked, resting against him,

"It was incredible." Duff breathed. "Where the hell did you learn that?"

"Some old porno tape we watched years ago, I remembered it and thought I'd give it a try."

"Mm, it was great. You definitely need to do that again." He said, kissing Izzy's cheek. "Let's clean up."

They went through another of their daily rituals, washing each other; they scrubbed each other clean and shampooed and rinsed each others hair. They stepped out and toweled off, dressing in a comfortable silence. Duff threw on jeans and a t-shirt, he had to go to the studio today, but Izzy could just stay at home and opted for comfy in sweatpants and an old t-shirt of Duff's with his robe. Duff stayed in the bathroom to brush his hair while Izzy padded downstairs to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee for Duff and a glass of orange juice for himself before starting breakfast.

As he was about half-way done with making eggs, he felt gentle but strong arms wrap around his waist and a kiss pressed to his cheek. He turned his head and smiled at Duff before Duff's lips covered his own, they broke apart a few seconds later, shared another quick kiss before Duff grabbed the other frying pan and began making bacon. Izzy put the eggs onto plates and put the plates next to Duff, who put the bacon on as soon as it was done. They talked while doing this, Duff talking on and on about what they were doing in the studio, Izzy listening and giving input occasionally. Their conversation continued through breakfast and the dish-washing afterwards.

"I think it's close to time for me to head in, but first..." Duff kissed Izzy hard, walking him backwards and sitting him on the couch sitting in Izzy's lap. "I'm horny." He murmured in Izzy's ear, his lips brushing over it softly.

"Aren't you always? We've been up less than two hours and you've already come twice, yet you're horny again? God damn Duff." He said in a fake annoyed manner, smiling. Duff grinned and nibbled Izzy's ear.

"All you have to do is get it up this time, other than that, you don't have to do much. Or is that too much for an old man like you?" He said, poking fun at the two-year age gap between them. Izzy bit Duff's neck playfully giving a soft growl.

"I'm not old, you're just a horny kid." Duff grin grew and he hugged Izzy tight.

"I love you." He said, nuzzling Izzy's cheek.

"I love you too." Izzy replied, hugging him back. Duff then began to kiss him, gently all over his neck before peeling Izzy's t-shirt off and licking along the soft skin of Izzy's chest, Izzy moaning when his tongue brushed over his hardening nipples. Duff sucked at the soft skin near the waistband of Izzy's pants, leaving little hickeys, before yanking Izzy's sweatpants and boxers off, exposing Izzy's hot, hard cock to the cool air of the apartment. The sudden coolness of the air around his cock made Izzy gasp as a pleasurable shiver went up his spine.

"I love your cock too." Duff said kissing the semi-hard piece of flesh, and nuzzling it in the same manner he had Izzy's cheek, making Izzy squeak and wiggle his hips. Duff kissed the silky skin of Izzy's inner thighs before kissing his cock again. He poked his tongue at the slit and let his lips massage the head, Izzy groaning at the wonderful feeling. However, he soon pulled back, but only for a second to remove his own clothes. He went back to Izzy's cock, making sure to get it nice and wet, as he pumped his own cock, giving little moans occasionally around Izzy's cock, the vibrations sending bolts of pleasure straight up Izzy's spine and into his brain, sending out a feeling that made his whole body quiver and tingle.

Eventually, Duff pulled back and moved up to kiss Izzy, dipping his tongue into the older man's mouth, tasting mouth, loving the pleasant distinctness of Izzy's bittersweet fruity taste, almost like a strawberry coffee milkshake. He eventually stopped the kiss, smiling down at his aroused lover before straddling Izzy's lap and lowering himself onto Izzy's hard cock. They both gave loud moans, Izzy at the warm, welcoming tightness around his cock and Duff at the feeling of being completed, Izzy's large cock filling him. He sat for just a moment, letting his muscles loosen before beginning to rock up and down, Izzy's cock sliding in and out of him at a slow, amazing pace.

Sometimes fast sex wasn't always the best. Fast sex was fun, neither could ever say they didn't enjoy seeing how quickly they could bring that intense orgasm out of each other like when Duff undid their jeans in the back row of the movie theater a few years ago, sitting Izzy on his lap, and in the process pushing his cock into Izzy. They had been quick and there had been the amazing thrill semi-public sex always gave them, always possibly a second away from getting caught. But slow sex could be even better, each movement so arousing, so lasting, so incredible, dragging out the pleasure until they were both close to crying with arousal, achingly ready to come.

After a few more times lowering himself onto Izzy, Duff stopped for a second and kissed his smaller lover. "Enjoying this?"

"You know damn well I love it this way." Izzy groaned softly. Duff smiled and kissed him again, before rising up and lowering himself back down again. They had sex like this whenever Duff had tired Izzy out. It required very little work on Izzy's part, and it felt absolutely wonderful. But Duff did have to be careful, that was the one thing he didn't like about this position; he had to worry about not crushing Izzy under his much larger body. He continued rocking on Izzy's cock for a few minutes, before Izzy gave a little whine and began to thrust up, catching Duff by surprise, Izzy's sudden thrust had given him the angle needed to find Duff's prostate. Izzy grinned at him and Duff molded their lips together before they began moving in sync, every thrust timed perfectly, reaching Duff's sweet spot, making the blond moan into his lover's mouth.

"Duffy..." Izzy groaned, throwing his head back, breaking the kiss. Duff knew he was about to come, so, determined to come with Izzy, he wrapped his hand around his cock pumping hard. He came only seconds later, groaning, his come shooting out onto Izzy's tummy, his muscles tightening around Izzy's cock. It was too much for the smaller man and he came, the warm heat of his come filling Duff as he gave a little cry.

"Too much?" Duff asked, climbing off, and curling against Izzy's side. Normally, he and Izzy only did things like this twice in the morning, when they first woke up and when Izzy blew him in the shower, which didn't require Izzy to come.

"No, not really, but I think I'll need to take a nap before you get home."

"I'm sorry." Izzy shook his head and kissed him.

"Not your fault." Izzy murmured quietly. They sat quietly, Izzy rubbing a hand up and down Duff's back lovingly, for a few minutes before Duff stretched.

"I should probably clean up." He said, standing up. "I'm already running a little late."

"Okay. Send my love to Slash and the guys."

"Always do." He kissed Izzy's cheek gently and hugged him before grabbing some paper towels from the kitchen and they cleaned themselves. They both dressed and while Duff went upstairs to grab a pair of boots, Izzy laid down on the couch. Stepping into the living room to say goodbye, Duff noticed Izzy curled up sound asleep on the couch. Duff smiled and gently lifted the smaller man up before taking him back upstairs, laying him on the bed and tucking him in. "I'll see you later Izzy, I love you." He whispered, kissing the pale cheek of his lover. Izzy made a little noise in his sleep and rolled onto his side facing Duff. Duff smiled and left the room.

When he returned to the house a few hours later, and couldn't find Izzy in the living room or kitchen, he wandered upstairs to the bedroom where he found Izzy, who was sitting on the bed, a book in his lap. Izzy looked up when he entered the room. He smiled. "Hi Duffy." Duff climbed up on the bed by Izzy and they shared a quick kiss. "I'll play with you when I finish this chapter."

Duff nodded and laid his head in Izzy's lap, and Izzy had to brush some of his hair off the page he was reading. Izzy put the book away a few minutes later and laid down on the bed. Duff curled up to him and began to kiss him. Izzy responded, their tongues caressing each other's, kissing gently, lovingly at first, before kissing with more heat, more passion, their arms tightening around each other. Izzy soon rolled Duff onto his back, moving his lips to suck at the taller man's neck, leaving a fresh love-bite, as others faded around it. He removed Duff's shirt, yanking it over his head before sitting himself over Duff's hips and massaging Duff's chest, his thin, hands, graceful but strong after years of playing guitar, kneaded the firm flesh and muscles of Duff's chest, making the bassist groan, partly aroused, partly relaxed.

Izzy smiled down at him before wiggling his butt over Duff's cock which was straining against his already tight jeans. Duff groaned and Izzy grinned, removing his own shirt. Duff pulled Izzy down, kissing the soft skin of Izzy's chest, licking his perfect pink little nipples, sucking them very softly, creating a state of relaxed arousal for Izzy, just like the smaller man had for him. Izzy's hands were running though Duff's hair, alternating between grabbing at it and stroking it. He soon let go of Duff's hair and hesitantly pulled away from the warm, wonderfulness of Duff's mouth sucking his sensitive nipples. Duff had always known Izzy's sensitive spots, the places where just a few licks would have the smaller man begging for more, and he knew Izzy's nipples were two of the most sensitive spots on his entire body.

Izzy smiled at him before undoing the button and zipper of Duff's jeans, pulling them down Duff's perfect, endless, muscled legs. He then shifted and removed his own pants, his aroused cock poking up, leaking pre-cum. Duff smiled at him and grabbed Izzy's cock, pumping it slowly, the guitarist's hands locking around Duff's wrist. He groaned. "Duffy..." Duff kissed him, pulling him close, his hand still massaging the smaller man's cock, Izzy groaning, wiggling his hips, pushing his warm, firm erection into Duff's hand.

"Miss me?"

"'Course I did, love you." He groaned out between Duff's strokes. Duff smiled at him and gave him a sweet kiss.

"I love you too Izz, now what do you wanna do?" His hand slowed its strokes.

"Sixty-nine." Izzy answered after a few seconds and Duff grinned. Izzy rolled Duff onto his back before turning over Duff so his cock hung over Duff's face while he took the head of Duff's cock between his lips. He sucked gently, encouraging the blond to take Izzy's into his mouth. He soon felt Duff's lips surround the head and he took Duff's cock a little deeper into his mouth. He hummed a little causing Duff to give a gasp. He smiled around Duff's cock as Duff took him deeper into his mouth. He began to hum a new tune he was working on for his next album, Duff's cock in his throat, making Duff give moans that sent bolts of pleasure up Izzy's spine. He took Duff all the way down and sucked hard, moaning when Duff hummed back around his cock. He licked the underside of Duff's cock, before pulling back and just sucking the head, before taking him all the way in again. Duff simply sucked and licked, he didn't do this for Izzy as often as Izzy did it for him ,so his skills weren't quite as good. Izzy sucked him, licked occasionally, sometimes the whole of Duff's cock in his mouth, other times just the head, but his hand rubbing the shaft, one hand around Duff's balls, stroking his hand over them, squeezing occasionally. Duff could feel a tingle in his balls, he was about to come. One more minute of the delicious feeling of Izzy's mouth on his cock and Duff screamed as he came, his come shooting into Izzy's mouth and down his throat. Izzy soon came, as well, just a couple minutes later, a soft groan escaping his lips as Duff swallowed his come.

Izzy moved back to lying with Duff, curled up to his side. "What're we gonna do about lunch?"

"Pizza?" Duff asked. He didn't feel much like cooking and he had a feeling Izzy didn't either. Izzy nodded.

"When do you have to be back at the studio?"

"What time is it?"

"About 12:30."

"They don't need me back till about four-thirty, so I should leave no later than about quarter after, we've got time to relax and all that good shit." Duff said, curling an arm around Izzy. Izzy nodded again before grabbing an alarm clock off the nightstand.

"I'm gonna nap a bit. Two hours or so. You can join me if you want."

"You alright? You've been sleeping a lot." Duff cuddled Izzy close, gently rubbing his back.

"I'm alright, I just didn't sleep that well last night. Nothing major, just one of those nights where for some reason you just can't sleep, you know?" Izzy gave a small yawn and put the clock back on the table before grabbing the blankets and pulling them over him and Duff. "You don't have to join me, though."

Duff shook his head. "No, I don't mind. I like it when we do this, it's nice." He laid down with Izzy curled up to him. Izzy was soon was sound asleep, his soft snores filling the room. Duff smiled, watching his chest rise and fall with his steady breathing, his face peaceful. He was so beautiful. Duff kissed his lover's forehead, silently thanking the gods for the gift that was Izzy, before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

He awoke to a beeping a couple hours later. He felt Izzy snuggle closer, burying his face in his neck giving a little groan. Duff reached over and turned the alarm off before untangling himself from Izzy and stretching. "I'm gonna go get pizza from that little place right down the street, I'll be back in about 25 minutes." Izzy looked up at him sleepily and nodded.

"I'm gonna take a piss and go back to sleep for a bit, wake me when you get back, okay?"

"Of course." He began to get dressed as Izzy wandered over to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as he relieved himself, before flushing the toilet and lying back down on the bed. "You sure you're alright?"

"Yes, Duff, I'm fine, really." He said quietly, pulling the blankets back over himself. Duff smiled at him before walking over and kissing him gently. Izzy returned it, linking his arms around Duff's neck. "Love you."

"Love you too sweetie." He kissed Izzy again before heading out of the house.

He returned about half-an-hour later, pizza in hand. He placed it on the dining room table, before walking upstairs to the bedroom where Izzy was sound-asleep. He shook him gently. "Izzy, food's here." Izzy looked up at him with sleepy eyes. He stretched and gave a nod. "Still tired?"

"Not really, only a little." Izzy gave a small yawn. Duff grinned and scooped him up in his arms. "Duffy!" Izzy clung to him, "What are you doing?"

"Carrying you downstairs, you need to save your energy for things other than walking." Duff replied with a big smile, carrying Izzy out the bedroom door. Izzy gave a playful, over-dramatic sigh, and laid his head against Duff's shoulder.

"You couldn't have waited to let me put clothes on?" Izzy asked, giving a slight shiver.

"Sorry sweetie. You can sit in my lap and I'll keep you warm." Duff gave Izzy a soft kiss before plopping down at the table and adjusting Izzy in his lap. Izzy sat on one of his legs, one leg between Duff's and one of Duff's arms around his waist. Izzy opened up the pizza box and gave Duff a slice before taking his own. "Good?" Izzy nodded, leaning back against Duff.

"How'd you get this big break from the studio?" Izzy asked, finishing his slice and grabbing a second.

"We finished recording a song and they want to do a test mix, but we have to wait for Brendan to get back from his business trip. He should be at the studio around five, so they want us back at 4:30."

"Okay, how long are you gonna be there?"

"About three or four hours, they wanna start on another song as well." Duff gave a sigh and finished his slice of pizza, reaching for another, and in the process, cupping his other hand over Izzy's crotch.

"What do you want for dinner?" Izzy's voice had tightened a bit and he squirmed a little when Duff's hand moved to play with his balls, rolling them between his fingers.

"Izz, you alright? You sound kind of I don't know, a little distressed." He said, smiling, his hand moving to wrap around Izzy's hardening cock, squeezing softly, stroking a little.

"Uhh, Duffy..." He thrust into Duff's hand. Duff kissed his cheek.

"You like this?" Izzy groaned and nodded vigorously. "You want me to continue?" He asked, softly stroking Izzy's cock, teasing him. Izzy give a whimpered moan and squirmed. "Yeah?"

Izzy's hand locked over his suddenly, tightening his grip. "No, I wanna fuck you over this table." He thrust into Duff's hand again. "Right now." Rough sex was always fun. Izzy wasn't mean. If Duff was in real pain, he stopped, but playing around never hurt, and Duff sometimes liked the feel of being trapped between the table and Izzy, Izzy thrusting into him hard and fast.

Duff kissed his cheek and nipped at his ear before Izzy got off his lap, releasing his hand and pushing him over the table, yanking his pants down his legs, spreading them. He licked two fingers and pushed them into Duff, scissoring his fingers, stretching him just enough that he wouldn't hurt him. He lined his cock up and leaned forward to whisper in Duff's ear. "Ready? Duff nodded. Izzy gave him a soft smile and kissed his cheek, before pushing forward, filling Duff in one thrust. He bent over Duff, his chest resting against Duff's back, his hands on Duff's arms which were on the table near his head. He kissed Duff's shoulder before beginning to thrust in and out hard and fast, pulling out all the way and quickly pushing back in hard.

Duff gave a loud groan with every thrust, Izzy hitting his sweet spot, sending bolts of pleasure through him. Izzy nipped at the back of his neck. "You enjoying this?" Duff gave a strangled groan and began to thrust back against Izzy, making the rhythm guitarist give a gasp. "Oh Duff..." He sped things up, moving in sync with Duff, who was squeezing himself around Izzy's cock at just the right moments. Izzy could feel himself getting close to the edge, and he knew Duff was too. He groaned and with a few more thrusts came hard, filling Duff. Duff gave a little moan and came all over the table beneath him and his shirt which he had neglected to remove. He could feel Izzy lying on him, panting.

"You okay Izz?" Duff asked and Izzy gave a little laugh.

"I'm feeling wonderful, just lemme get my breath back." Duff grinned at him and they shared a kiss. "Don't you need to be going now?"

"Shit, yeah, 'm sorry I'm doing another fuck and run Izz." Izzy shook his head.

"Nah, it's okay, you go do what you need to do." Duff kissed him, long and lovingly, his hands stroking Izzy's back and running through his hair.

"I love you." He murmured in Izzy's ear, Izzy's arms around him, rubbing his back.

"I love you too Duffy, I love you too." He murmured against Duff's neck, pressing little kisses to it. "Don't worry about sex and run back to work, it's all fine." Duff made a little noise in his throat. "Really Duffy, it's okay, I love you, I know you love me too and I'll be here when you get back, ready for your cock up my ass and your arms around me afterwards." He kissed Duff's neck. "Now get going." Duff kissed him again, just as lovingly as the last time.

"You wanna come down to the studio with me?" Izzy shook his head.

"Nah, Scott doesn't like me much."

"'Course he does, he's just a little jealous that you and I have such a stable relationship, he and Mary don't exactly have a perfect relationship. But he still likes you." Duff kissed his neck. "Come down to the studio with me, it'll be nice, you can cuddle with me and just hang out." Izzy still shook his head.

"No thanks Duffy, I'll just get in the way of your work, and I've gotta make dinner. You just go, okay?" Duff nodded a little sadly.

"Okay Izz." They shared another long kiss before seperating, Izzy to clean the table and Duff to clean himself. When Duff came down a few minutes later after cleaning himself up a bit, he brought Izzy his robe and kissed him. "I'll see you in a few hours sweetie."

"Okay, Duff." They shared another loving kiss, Duff cupping Izzy's face in his hands.

"You're so beautiful." Izzy smiled a bit and Duff kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." They hugged. "You never told me what you wanted for dinner."

"Just make whatever you want, I'll eat almost anything you cook, it all tastes great."

"Okay, bye Duffy." They shared a final kiss and Duff left, Izzy giving a slightly sad sigh. He couldn't deny he missed Duff when he was in the studio, but he knew Duff had to record sometimes. But between Duff's touring and his time in the studio, Izzy missed him terribly. He loved the off days when he and Duff could just lie around the house, kissing, cuddling, making love whenever they felt like it, just relaxing and being in love. He sighed again before going back upstairs to dress.

When Duff returned a few hours later, he was greeted by a naked Izzy lying on the couch, smiling at him. "Hey Duffy." Duff had to keep himself from drooling. He had probably seen Izzy naked more than he'd seen him clothed, but he still got an instant hard-on whenever he saw his beautiful lover naked. Duff knelt on the floor beside the couch and kissed him.

"God, you're so gorgeous." He licked at Izzy's smooth, creamy neck, Izzy purring lightly. "Enjoying this?"

"Mmmmm..." Was his only reply and he smiled, kissing Izzy's neck. He rolled the smaller man off the couch and into his arms.

"I love you." He pressed their lips together, his hand moving to Izzy's cock, stroking softly. Izzy responded, his tongue meeting Duff's as it slipped into his mouth and his cock hardening in Duff's hand.

"Love you too." Duff smiled at him and they kissed again before Duff quickly scooped Izzy up and pressed him against the wall. "Wall sex, Duffy?" Duff responded by hoisting Izzy up a little, Izzy's legs locking around his hips. "Kinky little one." Duff grinned.

"You want kinky? Then you'll look forward to our anniversary next week*, but wall sex ain't all that kinky love."

"I know, I know, but for you it is, I can name a dozen times off the top of my head that you were adamant about having wall sex and came rather hard--" He gave a hiss as Duff bit his neck. He was about to open his mouth to complain when Duff licked the sore spot before giving it a kiss.

"Hold on to me for a sec, I gotta undo my pants." Izzy complied, holding onto him as Duff's hands moved from holding Izzy's butt to his pants, which he undid, pulling his cock out and lining it up to Izzy's puckered entrance. "Shit, lube..." Izzy shook his head.

"No need, I prepared myself, I knew you'd wanna have sex when you came home, so I got ready." Duff grinned and kissed him before pushing forward, into Izzy. Izzy was tight, but not too tight; tight enough to make them both moan, but loose enough for Izzy probably not to get hurt. Duff held still for a moment, he could feel how tense Izzy was. But after a few minutes, Izzy nodded. "I'm good." Duff nodded and gave him a soft kiss before pulling back and thrusting in again, fast and hard, Izzy yelping.

"Sorry." Duff kissed Izzy's cheek and pulled back a little.

"No, I'm good." His voice sounded a little tense but he gave Duff a reassuring smile. "Just go a tiny bit slower." Duff complied and pulling back and thrusting in again, the angle a little different, reaching Izzy's prostate making the smaller man moan and cling to him. "Duffy..." He wiggled his butt a bit, urging Duff to move. Duff eagerly complied, thrusting in and out of Izzy's tight heat, both men moaning at the incredible sensation. Duff soon moved one of his hands between them and grasped Izzy's hard cock, pumping it in time with his thrusts, Izzy groaning, wiggling and squirming a bit. Duff could tell he was about to come and sped up. Just a few thrusts later they came, Izzy shrieking and Duff moaning.

Duff let Izzy down and the smaller man practically collapsed onto the floor. "Shit." Duff knelt beside him. "Izz, you alright?" Izzy made a little face and gave a small moan before reaching back and touching his hand to his entrance before pulling it back to look at the come on his fingers. It was tinged a very light pink. "Shit, Izz, I'm sorry."

"I'm okay, it's happened before, we were both a little too excited; don't worry about it." Izzy cast him a reassuring smile but Duff pulled him into his lap.

"No, I should've been more careful, you're so precious to me Izz, I don't wanna hurt you, ever." He kissed Izzy's soft dark hair and rocked him a little. Izzy smiled at him.

"I know you don't want to hurt me, Duff, and you mean the world to me too, it's alright, we were a little excited, it's not a big deal, Duffy." He kissed Duff's neck. Duff made a little nod, but didn't smile, just rocked him. "Please don't feel bad Duffy, it's not your fault." Duff sighed and rested his head on Izzy's. "Sweetie, let's go eat dinner, you'll feel better." Duff nodded and helped Izzy to his feet.

"I'm sorry." He said, noticing Izzy walking stiffly. Izzy shook his head.

"No, I'm alright. I'm going to go get dressed, could you dish up some dinner? It's on the counter in the kitchen." Duff kissed him.

"Okay. But could you bring me down some new clothes?" He gestured towards his shirt which had a large stain on it from Izzy's come. Izzy smiled at him and nodded before going up to the bedroom. Duff went into the kitchen and found a ham under aluminum foil and a pan of rice on the stove. Duff smiled and inhaled the delicious smell. Izzy's food was always simple but very good. He dished up two plates before grabbing a carton of grape juice from the fridge. He poured two glasses and took them out to the table, going back and bringing the plates out after that. As he was setting the plates down, Izzy came down the stairs in sweats, carrying a pair for Duff. "Thanks Izz." He took them from Izzy, kissing the brunet's cheek lovingly.

"No problem." Izzy sat down while Duff quickly changed and sat down as well. They began eating in silence, Duff studying Izzy, looking for any sign of pain or anger in the smaller man. "Duff, I'm fine, I just can't bottom for a couple days, it's fine." Duff looked down at his plate. "Duffy, this has happened before, there's no need for this."

"I still feel bad about hurting you." Izzy was at his side in seconds before seating himself on Duff's lap, hugging the larger man.

"Duffy, sweetie..." He kissed Duff's hair and held him. Duff had such a big, kind heart. Just the thought of hurting someone he loved deeply upset him. "Duffy..." He kissed Duff's hair, holding the taller man. Duff laid his head on Izzy's shoulder and kissed his neck. "It's okay Duffy, really." He held Duff, calming him.

"I must seem so stupid; I hurt you and end up practically crying into your shoulder, you comforting me." Izzy shook his head and kissed his hair again.

"No, no, Duffy, sometimes when you hurt someone you feel bad and that's because you have a good heart and care about them. And for the record, you didn't really hurt me." He could feel Duff smile against his neck. "I love you Duffy."

"I love you too." He nearly whispered against Izzy's neck. Izzy smiled and tilted Duff's head up before pressing their lips together, Duff's mouth eagerly opening, surrendering himself to Izzy. Izzy pulled back after a few minutes, smiling at him.

"Better?" Duff nodded happily and Izzy gave him a quick kiss before climbing off his lap and returning to his own seat. They finished dinner in a comfortable silence, Izzy reassuringly smiling at Duff, Duff hesitantly returning the smile. When they were done, Duff did the dishes while Izzy wandered towards the shelf in the living room to pick out a movie.

When Duff entered the room, Izzy was lying on the couch, the lights low, the TV across from him on the screen was the main menu for one of Duff's favorite movies. Izzy liked it but it wasn't his favorite, he was mostly watching it to make Duff happy. Duff smiled at him and Izzy shifted up, letting Duff sit on one end of the couch and laying his head on Duff's lap. Izzy pressed play on the remote and passed it to Duff to set on the table beside the couch. As the movie started, Duff tangled his hand in Izzy's hair, running his fingers through it and playing with it absentmindedly.

About an hour into the movie, Duff felt a hand creep into his lap, grabbing his cock through his sweatpants. Duff was tempted to tell Izzy to stop, but didn't, it felt so good, and it was a part of Izzy's way of reassuring him that things were alright. The hand crept up to the waistband, grabbing it, and instead of slipping inside, it tugged them down a little, letting Duff's cock pop out. It was then that Izzy rolled over and repositioned himself, leaning over and taking Duff's cock into his mouth and down his throat. Duff groaned; Izzy's mouth on his cock was probably the greatest feeling in the world; the warm, wet heat, Izzy's tongue massaging his cock, it was all an incredible sensation.

Izzy pulled back and licked at the head of his cock, rubbing it roughly with his tongue. His poked his tongue at the slit, tasting Duff's pre-cum, before taking Duff fully into his mouth again, sucking hard. He then pulled back again after a few seconds, so only about half of Duff's cock was in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, Duff trembling and moaning at the feeling. Izzy grinned around Duff's cock before taking it all the way down again, sucking hard. After a minute of this, Duff came, his come flowing down Izzy's throat. Izzy pulled back, pressing a loving kiss to the softening piece of flesh before tucking it back into Duff's pants, pulling the waistband up.

He laid his head back in Duff's lap, Duff's hand coming down to his hair again. The movie ended maybe 20 minutes later and Izzy smiled up at Duff. Duff returned the smile and pulled Izzy up into a sitting position in his lap. He pressed their lips together for a second before pulling back a little and angling his head so their foreheads touched. "You, my dear, are incredible." Izzy grinned at him.

"Thanks Duffy." They shared another quick kiss before rising, turning off the TV and heading upstairs. Arriving in the bedroom, Duff pulled Izzy to his body, kissing him, slipping his tongue into Izzy's mouth, his hands rubbing along Izzy's back, slipping up under his sweatshirt to caress the smooth skin. He walked Izzy back to the bed and pushed him onto it, climbing on top of him, kissing him lovingly for a moment before breaking the kiss to remove their clothes.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered in Izzy's ear, lovingly taking the lobe between his teeth and nibbling it softly. "So, so beautiful..." His lips trailed down to Izzy's neck, softly kissing the skin before licking it, and nuzzling it. Izzy's skin was very smooth and soft, perfect and lovely. He trailed his mouth down Izzy's chest, kissing the soft skin as he went, stopping at his nipples to suck softly for a few seconds on each before moving down and kissing Izzy's tummy. He trailed his lips further, down to Izzy's hardening cock, kissing the head and nuzzling Izzy's crotch, inhaling Izzy's intoxicating scent.

"Duffy..." Izzy moaned softly and Duff look up at him, smiling. He crawled up Izzy's body and pressed their lips together, his long arms stretched down to Izzy's thighs, kneading his silky inner thighs.

"Yes, gorgeous?" Izzy smiled at him and they kissed again, before Duff rolled them over. "Make love to me, Izz." He murmured, and Izzy cast him a loving smile before giving him a soft kiss and reaching for the tube of lube on the nightstand. Squirting some into his hand, he coated two fingers, and pushed them into Duff, stretching him. After a few minutes, he found Duff's prostate, rubbing and pressing it, making Duff shriek.

"You liking this?" Duff nodded hard and wiggled, pushing himself towards Izzy's fingers. Izzy pulled his fingers back and squeezed a bit more lube into his hand before coating his hard cock. "Ready Duffy?" He asked, lining his cock up with Duff's puckered entrance. Duff nodded again and Izzy sealed their lips together as he pushed forward, entering Duff slowly but surely. Once he was fully inside the blond, he paused for a few seconds, letting Duff adjust before beginning to thrust in and out of the tight warm heat, loving the friction of Duff's tightness around his erection.

Duff moaned as Izzy's cock found his prostate, thrusting against Izzy, begging for more. Izzy happily obliged, thrusting into Duff hard and fast, but still very lovingly, careful not to do anything that would hurt Duff. Izzy's hand came to Duff's cock pumping it in time with his thrusts, the blond's moans getting louder. The feeling of Izzy filling him completely, sliding into him, as Izzy caressed the most intimate part of his body; it was all too much for Duff who screamed Izzy's name as he came hard and long.

As he came down from his orgasm, he felt Izzy give a few more thrusts before flooding him with warm, liquid heat, groaning loudly. Izzy collapsed onto Duff, panting. Duff's arms came around him, stroking his back as Izzy pressed a soft kiss to his neck. After a few minutes, Izzy rolled off Duff, curling up to his side. Duff kissed his forehead. "Goodnight Izz."

"Mmm, night Duffy..." Izzy drifted off, dreaming of Duff and looking forward to tomorrow when Duff would wake him by letting his tongue dance along his cock.
Sign up to rate and review this story