Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

The Power Cut

by midnight_moonlight

Slash and Izzy find a way to pass the time during a power cut. PWP (or power!).

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-29 - Updated: 2007-11-29 - 1367 words - Complete

?Blocked
Written by candlelight during a 12 hour power cut!


####

Monday night had fallen over the Hellhouse and Slash, having nothing better to do, had sprawled himself on the couch. These were the kind of nights he hated; long and with nothing to do bar smoke, drink and watch shitty TV. A bottle of beer dangled from his fingers while a cigarette smouldered in the ashtray that rested on his stomach. A mindless, made-for-TV movie played on the television. Slash wasn't completely sure what it was about but he was sure some kids had been kidnapped and someone else was trying to get them back.

Mindless shit for middle-aged women, he thought to himself.

Taking the last drag from the cigarette, he stubbed it out and placed the ashtray on the flea-bitten carpet. The time had come, he'd decided, to change the channel and try and find something a little more interesting. Something with gore and violence to wile away the Monday night.

It happened just as he was setting the beer on the floor. A click and the house fell into darkness. The banging and yelling started as Axl, Duff and Steven fumbled around in the dark, crashing into things and cursing. Slash patted the floor, finally finding his beer before sitting back down. Something seemed to go wrong at least once a week in the Hellhouse and it was normally a power cut. It seemed to happen on a weekly basis, the power company cutting a cable somewhere and the electricity going out. All that was left to do was drink and smoke and wait it out.

Cocking his head to one side, Slash listened as the others carried on yelling at each other. A smile played on his lips. It was always the same. Something upset their day and all hell broke loose. Suddenly a flickering light caught his attention and, with his heart in his throat, he turned to look. Standing in the doorway, with a candle clasped in one hand and his features eerily lit, was Izzy. The skinny brunette smiled slyly and kicked the door shut, wedging a chair beneath the doorknob as he did. Slash watched as he placed the candle on a table and faced him, the light dancing in his eyes.

"What?" Slash asked.

A mischievous grin spread across Izzy's lips as he placed a finger against Slash's mouth, quietening him. He watched as Izzy knelt at his feet, pushing Slash's legs apart as he did. Looking down, he caught a playful gleam in Izzy's eyes. He knew what Izzy was planning and it made his dick twitch with anticipation. Izzy looked beautiful in the candlelight, all cheekbones, messy hair and dark eyes. He looked strangely innocent with his eyes wide and pouting lips. But Slash knew differently. Izzy looked meek and mild but it was a clever fa‡ade for a sex crazed maniac who was more than willing to spread out for Slash. He couldn't help but grin to himself as memories of hot and sweaty encounters drifted through his mind.

A playful squeeze of his growing erection snapped Slash from his thoughts. He hissed between clenched teeth and looked down. Long fingers massaged his crotch, playing and teasing. Slash's eyes followed the slender arm to Izzy's face. The brunette was watching him intently, eyes filled with a passionate fire. His tongue flicked out, licking and wetting his lips. Slash hoped that Izzy would be kind enough to wrap that tongue around his cock. He'd decided he deserved it. Izzy had nigh on given him a heart attack and was now intent on driving him crazy. Slash was sure he deserved some relief for that. Teasingly, Izzy's fingers slowly unlaced Slash's leathers before reaching into the tight trousers and wrapping around his dick. Slash grimaced at the feeling of cold fingers against his flesh.

"You could have warmed your fuckin' fingers," Slash hissed as he tried to relax.

Izzy just smiled his sultry smile and carried on stroking. Frustrated, Slash let out a low growl. Izzy's hand felt great, much better than his own but there were better places for his cock to be. Like between those soft lips. Slash thrust his hips, desperately trying to get some friction from Izzy's gentle touch.

"Hey Stradlin," he sneered. "Less stroking, more sucking."

He watched as the smaller man cocked his head and stuck out his tongue, teasing.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Now get to work."

He watched as Izzy's mouth curled at the corners and his fingers freed Slash's aching cock. His tongue flicked out and licked along the underside of Slash's cock. Slash shuddered and goosebumps appeared on his arms. The feeling of Izzy's silky soft tongue on his cock was good but Slash wished he'd hurry up. He growled and tangled his fingers in Izzy's messy brown hair, forcing his tongue further along his dick. In the candlelight, Slash could just make out the smirk on Izzy's face, tantalising him with the slightest of touches. Slash growled and tightened his fingers in the hair.

"Will you just get your mouth round my fuckin' cock?" he demanded.

The smirk on Izzy's face grew and he let the head pass his lips. Sighing, Slash leaned back, fingers massaging Izzy's scalp. A purr erupted from his throat as Izzy's tongue danced around his cock, gently sucking. He was good at giving head, really fucking good. He could draw it out for hours, sucking and pulling back, driving Slash to the brink of orgasm a hundred times before finally letting him come. Then there were the times, normally in bathroom cubicles or in the back seats of cars, where it would be over and done with in a matter of minutes.

Slash felt his cock bump into the back of Izzy's throat. The slender man choked slightly before quickly recovering and carrying on. Looking down, Slash watched Izzy's throat working, the dark eyes watching his reactions. A tingle tickled the base of his spine and Slash felt himself stiffen. He was getting close, yet he still wanted more. Growling, he wrapped his hands around the back of Izzy's head, forcing his mouth down until his nose was nestled in Slash's pubes. He heard Izzy gag and felt him try and pull back. Bony hands tightened on his thighs as Izzy thrashed around but Slash held him still. For a few moments, Izzy fought to free himself before opening his throat and letting Slash's cock slide in.

The tightening mouth on his cock was enough to drive Slash over the edge. Releasing Izzy's hair, he arched his back and moaned loudly. His cock throbbed, sending wave after wave of come into Izzy's mouth. The warm mouth never stopped sucking, milking every last drop of semen out. Fingers wrapped around his balls, kneading them, making the orgasm last a few seconds longer.

Slowly, Slash tried to regain his composure, letting his laboured breathing return to normal. Opening his eyes, he looked down. Izzy was sitting back on his heels, eyes glowing with passion. His tongue flicked out over his lips to catch the last drop of come. Pushing himself up from the couch, Slash shot across the floor, knocking Izzy onto his back. Straddling the smaller man, Slash forced his tongue between Izzy's lips, tasting himself. Izzy's hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer. Pulling away, Slash looked at the man sprawled beneath him. An impish grin spread across Izzy's lips as he fumbled around in a pocket.

"Is it worth me putting this back?" Izzy asked.

He held something up to Slash's eyes. In the dim light, Slash could just make out a little box.

It can't be, he thought.

"Is that...?" Slash began.

Izzy nodded, the grin widening.

Held up in the candlelight was the main fuse from the house's fuse box. Glancing to the window, he noticed that the street lights were still on, casting a low orange glow on the ground.

"You bastard!" Slash laughed, as he helped up Izzy from the floor.

Draping the slender man over his shoulder, Slash headed towards a bedroom, intent on making full use of the "power cut".

~~~The End~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story