Categories > Original > Erotica

Under the Midnight Sun 1, The Morsel

by Vanir

A companion fic to my longer story "Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun" A girl's got to eat, right? Huldr, vaguely explained.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-12-04 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 1977 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's notes below. Ha! This is original! I don't need to write one of those sucky disclaimers. Ah well, this ficlet is heavily inspired by a story from The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive, entitled 'Phage' by malys16. Boghi8462 gave me the lead in a review, and it rocked.




Under The Midnight Sun 1. The Morsel.






Damn, the mind could play tricks on you here in the forest.
He had barely been out here for an hour. He could hear the car stereo in the distance, and “Best of Queen” was still on it's first loop. It was easy to lose one's bearings here, so he had taken to put the stereo on really loud. This way, he could hear it as soon as he turned his chainsaw off. It wasn't his first trip here, and he had gotten lost before.

He had even connected several batteries in his Merc truck, so the stereo could play for days and the truck would still start. He had walked about half a mile after leaving the car, following the power lines, before he found the pines that would threaten the line once the snow came and weighed them down, according to the helicopter inspectors.

He had felt like someone was watching him since he arrived. He knew better, of course. He worked by himself all the time and out here, miles and miles away from the nearest house, he knew that he was perfectly alone. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling, as it was a bit unusual. Whoever was watching him was female, and bloody impressed by him. Turned on, even. The unseen woman was admiring his muscles, the ease with which he handled his large chainsaw and his sheer manliness. He smiled a bit at his own silliness as he started to prance and perform a bit for his imaginary admirer.

It had turned him on. Hell, he hadn't been this hard in months. That it had been months since the last time he had had sex didn't help any.
There were plenty of girls available to the power company's foresters as the job paid very well, and everything could be rented and bought, including pussy.
He had never done that, though. It felt too much like he was taking advantage of women in a bad situation when people paid for sex like that, and he wasn't that kind of guy.

He could change his mind on that, though. It had clearly been too long for him and now, the latest thing that had him convinced that he was going bonkers; The sawdust had smelled like pussy.

Not just any pussy, either. It was young and fresh, clean and very horny. Practically dripping, actually.
He entertained himself with images of who this fragrant pussy could belong to for two full hours, and he didn't even notice when the saw ran out of gas, he just put it down and continued to dream.

That was when she showed up.
She seemed to be sixteen or seventeen, and a little pale. A gorgeous blonde girl with long plaits and a backpack, sturdy hiking boots, a white blouse that was mostly undone and very short cut-off jeans. She smiled at him and asked something. He didn't care much. As soon as she was in his reach, he ripped her white blouse off, sending the few buttons that had been done, flying before he started removing her cut-off jeans.

She screamed. He didn't care.

She clawed at him. He ignored it.

She cried. He forced her legs apart.

He knew her type. She would bitch and moan for a little while, then she would beg him to fuck her ass. He yanked his saw-guard trousers down, and ripped her white cotton panties to shreds. As he held her down, arched over her backpack, he ran his hand over her pussy. It was completely hairless, and to him, it was a sign that he had been right all along. A slut!

That his rough fingers could sense that she was a virgin didn't matter. It happened all the time in porn, right? The virgin said “ouch”, and begged to eat the guys cum. He put his cock at her opening and pushed.

She screamed and cried, but he was too busy fucking her tight little hole to give a damn. She was very tight, and as he had been more than primed, he came within a minute.
He felt himself swell, as the powerful wave of the upcoming orgasm built inside him, but as soon as his cum started to spurt out, it was like the orgasm just deflated.

His cum was oozing into her virgin folds, but he wasn't satisfied at all.

All he felt was a painful yearning for more, and he started to fuck her even more violently. She was mostly quiet now, and he liked that.
Nothing but the occasional sob interrupted his enjoyment of the tight little cunt that had walked right into his clutches miles away from anyone who could hear her.

He climaxed again, with the same result.

This time he actually even got limp, but after a few threats regarding her legs and his chainsaw, she took him in her mouth and sucked him back up. She had a talented mouth and lots of motivation, and it felt really good.
He was hard again in no time at all, and as he already was inside a nice orifice, he began fucking her mouth.
She didn't choke at all when he pushed his cock down her throat, and actually fondled his balls as he fucked her face to another orgasm.

She sucked him like a vacuum hose, and as he shot his load, she sucked even harder and he noticed, faintly, that she wasn't as pale any more. This orgasm was as unsatisfying as the previous, and he was beginning to feel a little light headed as she sucked him up again.

He didn't protest as she pushed him over and mounted his aching member, and she rode him hard. Her pussy was clenching his cock like a vice, and after watching her lovely firm breasts dance over his face for a few minutes, he came again.
She didn't let up, and just rode him harder to another peak. This time, he couldn't keep himself up, but she stroked and sucked him, constantly whispering naughty things in his ear, and as soon as he was hard enough she mounted him again, this time taking him into her ass.

She was incredibly tight and hot, and he came in seconds. Still, he wanted more, as the power of the orgasms vanished right at the boiling point. He summoned all his remaining strength, pushed the little girl over, and moved to take her from behind.
All he could see was the perfect, heart-shaped little butt under the backpack that was the only thing she still wore, and he rammed his cock into her hot ass.

She wriggled and moaned as he grabbed the frame of the backpack to push and to steady himself. He could barely keep himself upright, and the light was beginning to dim. As he emptied his remaining seed into her bowels, his heart stopped.

The feral Huldr stayed still for a minute. The corpse was still twitching inside her, and she absorbed the last of his Life as it left him. He hadn't lasted as long as she had expected, but her hunger was more than sated.

She could actually have let him live, but he had been just a little bit too rude to her to go through the trouble of breaking her feeding for this moron. Sure, she had hit him with a generous amount of her Allure, but she didn't think it had been enough to provoke such brutality. He hadn't even been able to make her cum, and that wasn't exactly hard to do.

She shook the corpse off, and removed her backpack in order to let her tail swing freely again. The pack was necessary, but her back-cavity got horribly sweaty when she wore it.
Unfortunately, she couldn't get around it when she hunted.

She cleaned the corpse up and put his clothes back on, eliminating all traces of her presence. After cleaning up, she walked away to another set of power lines a few hundred miles away, where she could bend a few trees too close and wait for the next lumberjack. She had time. There was almost a month until she would need to feed again.

She didn't look back.

She felt no remorse.

“Best of Queen” kept playing until the batteries ran out.









Author's Notes.
The Huldr is my own invention, after a genuine mythical original. The original creature is called Huldra in Swedish and Hulder in Norwegian(I'm told), and is a forest warden. The Huldra of myth is a highly sexual being, but not even close to the predator I portray. They are also hideous, but very gifted with what we would call Glamours. Sometimes, they're said to have foxtails, but in Sweden, the cowtail was apparently more in fashion, and most also had a hollow back, reminiscent of a rotting log. They could be friendly to people who respected them. They were known to help coalers and lumberjacks, sometimes even “marrying” them, giving them a family in the forest, away from their human wife and kids. Sometimes, they would fall in love, and actually enter a real marriage, but as soon as they entered the church, the glamours would fall off, revealing their true hideous faces. Not all were ugly, though. A common theme is that of a huldra who marries a right bastard, who gets drunk and hits her, and that this goes on for years until at some point, she helps her husband shoe a horse or something like that. She bends the iron with her bare hands, and pinches off the surplus metal with her fingers. When the man asks why she has let him treat her so badly when she could have beaten him to a well-deserved pulp at any time, she will quote the wedding vows. Usually, he gets much better behaved after that. The morals of stories like this are obvious.

My Huldr are a heavily tweaked combination of myths and personal imagination. I invented the species long before I ever heard of Harry Potter, just for fun. These days, I have modified them to fit in Rowling's sandbox. They are feral creatures, who breeds true with non-magical men. They are always female, of course. If they get pregnant by a magical human, and gifted squibs like Surt count, they produce a kind of hybrid breed. The offspring, like both my girls, have a real digestive tract, and my idea of the hollow back is the lack of such in the pureblood Huldr. The varieties were created because I wanted some diversity within the species.

Huldr are highly intelligent animals, but the feral Huldr are indeed animals. They have no compassion, no remorse, and the only feelings they have that we would recognise are simplified to anger, fear and joy. They are very basic. They do not regret killing men when they feed. The hybrid form have more human traits, but their emotional span is still weak compared to humans. They are very strong, and have a connection to their forest that allows them to redraw paths and find food anywhere. They can also shape wood well enough make simpler furniture and such. They are gifted healers, but they can't work on themselves. They have a temper, and more dangerous animal traits than the original. A Bonded Huldr is fiercely loyal, but they don't always see things in the same way human's do. Ah well. If you post your questions as reviews, I'll answer if I can.

Enjoy.
Vanir
Sign up to rate and review this story