Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yami and Yugi

by Deidarafangirl

This is of Yami and Yugi it contains material that may not be acceptable to every one.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 394 words - Complete

?Blocked
~Yami pov~

Yugi and I were sitting in my room just having random staring contests, completely bored out of our minds. "Hey Yami," Yugi said in a low voice, "Can I tell you something?" he asked. "Anything, what's wrong?" I asked in return, "Well you see I think...I love you."He replied, I blushed because I loved him too but was too afraid to tell him, but now was my chance, "Yugi I was meaning to tell you I love you too." now he blushed. "Yami let's go for a walk." he said and I got up and we headed out the door.
~Yugi's pov~

We were walking down the road talking about all that had already been said when suddenly Yami pulled me off the street and into a motel. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "We're spending the night." Yami replied. "Okay if that's what you want to do." We got up to the counter and the lady asked us if we'd like a room we said yes paid, got our key, and went up.
~Yami's pov~

I pulled Yugi up the stairs to our room. When we got in I closed the door and sat on the bed beside Yugi. I put my hand on the back of his head, pulled him closer, and kissed him. I kissed him harder and started to pull my clothes off. Then he pulled his clothes off and I started grinding our cocks together and he gasped. I took the oportunity to stick my toung in his mouth. Then we broke for air. I caught my breath and I sucked until he came then I turned Yugi around applied the lube and started thrusting in. He winned a little but then he was ok I thrusted harder and deeper until I climaxed then it was his turn.

~Yugi's pov~

He had just pulled out of my ass when he threw me the lube and said it was my turn. He bent over and I lubed up. I started to thrust in to his ass. He cried out my name. and I kept going deeper and harder just as he had done. I finally climaxed and lied down beside him.

~Both pov~

We lied there in each other's arms and slept together every once and a while mumbling 'I love you' to each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story