Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yami Lemon

by Deidarafangirl

It's Yami I made it for my cousin and anyone else that loves Yami. This contains material that may not be acceptabl to everyone.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Yami Yugi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 217 words - Complete

?Blocked
We were sitting around with our decks just thumbing through the cards. Finally he broke the scilence, "_____ would you like to have a duel?" he asked. I looked up and said, "Ok Yami." I secreatly(sp?) loved him and I was blushing bright red. We got up to start then he said,"Why don't we make this interesting?" "How?" I asked. He looked me up and down then finally said, "If I win you have to have sex with me, and if you win..." "Um...you have to let me tie you up and do anything I want to you." I answered. With a look of shock on his face he agreed. We stared our duel, in the end he won. I was screaming to myself YES! finally! as he lead me to his room.


We went into his room and I started to undress as did he. He stood there and I dropped to my knees I sucked and sucked until he came. Then liad back on the bed and spread my legs. He quickly caught on and started thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper as I moaned with pleasure. Finally we both climaxed and he pulled out.


As we laid there he mumbled "I love you." then stroked my hair until I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story