Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Kankuro Lemon

by Deidarafangirl

This is for anybody that loves Kankuro. This does contain some material that may not be acceptable to some readers.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Kankurou - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 295 words - Complete

?Blocked
"I can't beleive they gave me his package." I thought to myself as I walked down the road toward Kankuro's house. "I've had a crush on him for ever and now I have to go up to him to deliver this stupid package because the delivery people can't get anything right." I mumbled to myself as I approched the door and knocked. He opened the door "Hi ______." he said, and invited me in. As I stepped in I asked where everybody was. "They all went out on a mission and I had to stay behind." he explaned. "I have nothing to do today...do you want me to stay and keep you company?" you asked with hopeful eyes. "Sure. Why not?" he said blushing. Then he started to speak "...______, I've loved you for a while now..." he paused "I was just too shy to tell you." he finished. I stared in shock before I said "Kankuro, I've loved you since we met, and only ever dreamed you would love me too." We both blushed.
He walks over and kisses me "I love you ______." he mumbles between kisses. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He unbuttons his pants and pulls off my skirt, and I suck hard and hear a moan of pleasure. Then I lie on my back and sped my legs wide as he starts to thrust himself into me. He thrusts harder and deeper till we both moan and sigh with pleasure as he pulls out. We lie there and as I rest my eyes he watches me and listens to me breath before wispering, "I can't beleive it took me so long to find you _____, my love." I rollover and wisper, " I know it took way too long."
Sign up to rate and review this story