Categories > Games > Tales of Symphonia

An Orgy for the Ages

by SolitarySpecialist

the outburst of sex is coming; the core cast of Tales of Symphonia can't resist their sexual urges...warm up first chapter

Category: Tales of Symphonia - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Colette,Genis,Lloyd,Presea,Sheena,Zellos - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 2554 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own either Tales of Symphonia or its characters. They are property of Namco Tales


An Orgy for the Ages
-this is the ‘warm up’ chapter. You can sample it and tell me if the ‘next chapter’ is needed. Thanks! Everyone please review! We writers just ask for feedback, and that's all.

*For such a tightly knit group, any romantic tensions or sexual urges were held in wise restraint for the longest time. But there is a limit to everything. Nothing lasts forever.*

Lloyd Irving

Title: “Rebellious” -tired of playing life by the book, his body is urging him to take what should be his...

-Lloyd was getting tired of masturbating every night. The pleasure came, sure, but there was no hot skin to touch besides that of his throbbing cock, no screams of immense pleasure (he couldn’t even yell out himself, since he was always a room or so away from his comrades), and no hot inviting mouth or warm pussy to lap up his streams of cum.
Orgasm would be so much better, and more intense, while staring at a pair of hot tits as a hot chick bounced up and down on his dick, leaning back, eyes closed, mouth open, giving herself to him...
Which girl though? Lloyd was getting to the point where he could care less. Colette was definitely in the running, and it instantly made him hard knowing that it could definitely be a possibility. He shuddered with pleasure as he pictured that sweet, innocent, somewhat oblivious girl, doing everything he wanted and nothing she’d probably have thought of before, kneeling down, giving head, or sprawled out getting eaten out.
Presea was tempting for the sole fact that she, having had her emotions restored, was feeling the curiousness of physical expression, and not doing a particularly good job of hiding it. Lloyd had seen the rosebud staring at him throughout the recent parts of their quest. And could see her hands almost overpower her mind, almost rasing up to her developing breasts, or down near her skirt. Not sure at the moment how old she actually was, Lloyd assured himself she was around the same age as him, a thought that would free him of guilt as he sucked on each of Presea’s perky young tits and fingered her virgin snatch...
And then there was Sheena. Easily the most voluptuous (and probably the most experienced sexually) of the group. It was easy to picture her screaming his name, he could almost feel himself fondling those huge melons, or fucking her from behind. She seemed (to Lloyd at least) to be the type to really get into sex, trying different things, experimenting positions.. Lloyd was confident their similarities would make for an exciting exercise.
Precum was starting to flow, with thoughts of all these girls moaning and reaching orgasm..but he stopped himself, and started to wonder whether he shouldn’t put his thoughts into action...

Genis Sage

Title: “Hormonal Rager” :The moody, unsatisfiable preteen. His sexual desires need to be satisfied!

Genis’ cock was getting a major workout this night. Ever since the actual practice began mere months ago, it lasted longer and became ever more intense. He could care less about the slight noises of the bed as it creaked slightly from his thrusting up and down as he jacked off. His mouth was slacked open in slight moans as he felt his body temperature rise. Like Lloyd, he was getting frustrated with travelling together with so many attractive women, and unable to do anything about it.
Not the least of these frustrations was Presea. He almost came at the thought of the two of them together. He could picture their identical (in height and weight) frames having non-commital, but entirely pleasurable sex. He saw himself looking down at the waving pigtails of Presea as she moved her mouth back and forth on his throbbing cock, and then shuddered picturing him fucking her from behind, her eyes closed to absorb the pleasure..
But she wasn’t the only one. He had had eyes on Colette for a while as well. Genis longed to hear that pristine high voice giggle as he pleasured her, and see her long golden hair wave as she sang a pleasurable song of moans on his young sperm filled penis.
And Sheena; wow. Like anyone entering the teenage years, the bigger the tits, the better. And she had wonderfully huge tits. Genis wanted to bury his face in between those mounds, or cum between them, sliding his shaft between her mounds as Sheena tilted her neck down, mouth open, waiting to catch the erupting cum...
Unlike Lloyd, he didn’t ever resist the climax. With what was left of his conscious mind he stifled a loud moan as jets of white liquid sprayed from him. But also unlike Lloyd, his hormonal imbalances were such that he didn’t want to rest more than a few seconds before becoming horny once again..

Zelos Wilder
Title: “Out of Practice” : Weeks without sex seems like a lifetime of abstinence to this veteran of love. Pound some more pussies!

Zelos was acting far too noble for his reputation. He had been fighting monsters, healing comrades, cooking, restraining the urge to grope and fondle the female members of the party, whether they be 12 or 20. This was not the life he aspired to lead! And its not like there weren’t heavy temptations.
Sheenaaa...his flirting with her, from the surface, didn’t seem to be paying off, but Zelos had a third eye for the sense of attraction. He caught her when she thought he didn’t, scanning his lean but muscular frame, seeing that glint in her eyes, which undoubtedly, led to the hardening of her nipples, and the moistening of her precious pussy. They just hadn’t had the chance to be alone yet, Zelos figured. He knew she wouldn’t hesitate to strip for him and give herself to him. He layed on his bed getting hard as he envisioned them in the many positions he’s experimented with before.
He also had an odd, but nevertheless strong, attraction to Presea. Maybe it was the challenge, or the intense sinful desire to pleasure one so (physically) young, to explore that petit body. She didn’t give as many signals as other girls, but nevertheless Zelos could see a hint of longing in her eyes on the rare occasions they talked to one another, and once knew she had eyed his package. The temptation for teaching a young adolescent the basics of sex compelled Zelos, but then, he did have a messed up mind.
And Colette..well, despite the fact that he couldn’t see the challenge in it (Colette said ‘yes’ to basically any suggestion made from her friends), the physical pleasure would definitely be there. He figured he could make Colette even happier than she seemed to be normally, with an extensive session of dick sucking and pussy pounding.
In the prime of his sex life, all these scenarios were playing around in his head, as he tried desperately to think of a way to bring plans to fruition...

Regal Bryant

Title: ‘Obsessed’ - It used to be based on the single girl, but years of isolation has built up into a need for more...

Yes, Regal was the most mature member of the group, and he took pride in that. He always seemed to think rationally. However, since the time he has been associating with Presea, those rational thoughts failed to hold together.
Yes, at first, it was simply the association of Presea to his previous lover, Alicia. Their pure, crystalline eyes and similar pristine voices were almost enough to make him think his wife-to-be had come back. He and Alicia had made sweet love in the past, and hearing Presea speak...he could not help but wonder if that lovely voice would sound as lovely moaning and screaming in pleasure as it had in the past with Alicia. He continued to devolve, noting Presea’s attractive body for itself, and her uniquely styled hair, like a doll that should never be touched. But he wanted to touch it...everywhere...
And then Sheena and Colette came to mind at the same time. He wished he and Sheena would be able to teach colette the fine art of sex, with screaming from three different mouths, and cum and pussy juice spraying all over the place. Picturing Colette’s face in a state of ecstasy was an unfamiliar vision to have, but one that had a deep impact on him nonetheless. So too did a vision of Sheena writhing on the covers, mouth wide open demanding him to fill it with cum..
The urges were building, and even Regal’s normal calm demeanor began to slowly crack as he pictured the three girls in scenes too forbidden to describe...

Sheena Fujibayashi

Title: “unwillfully restrained” -Despite her attempts to dismiss her sexual side, her body demands attention. She wouldn’t mind being slutty for just one night...

Sheena’s breasts hadn’t been sucked on in far too long.
She missed the sensations of sex, and the fact that so many hot guys were in the party didn’t help calm her urges. Her hot body was telling her to share herself with as many as possible, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to refuse these demands. She lay masturbating, a voluptuous hottie that most guys would pay a helluva lot of cash to see her in this state. As her fingers entered her snatch she began thinking of specific males..
Lloyd; she saw him as more than just a sexually exciting specimen, in fact she honestly felt she could love him in the near future. But at this present time, she could only picture his dick and what she could do with it. As she spasmed on her bed thrusting her tits up she could picture her mouth overlapping his cock and willfully sucking on it time and time again..
Zelos, though not someone she’d want to get seroiusly involved with, was by far the hardest to resist sexually. She knew he was a prick, but she knew he was very good in bed; not ALL the stories she’d heard about him could be false. She imagined him thrusting into her, and her juices flowing out with the biggest orgasm ever. She wanted to experiment, try new positions, anything to give her pleasure.
With her mind flailing out of control, she grasped her hard nipples as she thought of Genis. There was a young man who didn’t know how to cover up signs of longing. She always saw him eying her tits, but she always pretended not to notice. She could see his dick protruding out of his shorts...she knew he wanted her. Hell, she would do it. After this long, she would accept any cock. She smiled and moaned as she pictured Genis tentatively exploring her body, and almost came as she pictured his innocent eyes shut in pleasure and scream her name as he erupted some young cum onto her curvy sexy body.
She removed her fingers from her pussy, licked off her own juices, and struggled to retain her composure...

Presea Combatir

Title: “Adolescent” : Physically, she is just starting to experience those wonderful sexual changes. How fast will she develop..??

She knew she shouldn’t do it. It was morally wrong, socially unacceptable even without the presence of others. But her body produced such a strong silent argument that she could not begin to protest against. Her chest enlarged slightly, and her small clit began feeling that strange heat..and she was only beginning to understand the reasoning behind it.
Genis was the first she thought of..she could not deny that despite any psychological difference, she and him were physically the same age. It was tempting for the young rosebud to pursue a sexual experiment with the young mage. Her usual complicated thoughts began to dissipate, left with her picturing Genis’ young cock in her hands, stroking it as it enlarged by the second. Small moans escaped Presea as she briefly returned to the present, finding one hand underneath her vest tending to one of her lovely lumps, while the other hand had gone under her skirt, dampening with every stroke to her pussy lips she administered.
They grew more intense. She now pictured Zelos and Lloyd, not hesitating to play with her, sucking on each of her breasts as she screamed in pleasure, her cute pigtails extending on each side from her head giving her the innocent image when in fact, she was desperate to pleasure and be pleasured. She could almost taste the liquid that erupted from the two cocks as it found its way perfectly to her mouth...
And then, being honest with herself, Regal came into her mind, and he was the most physically appealing to her. Being raised to be strong and non-compromising, Regals frame and demeanor did wonders for her sexual drive. She could almost feel herself jumping onto him, as he fucked her pussy while she locked her arms around her neck and moaned gleefully in passion.
Her serious mind kicked in just in time, before she could lose control entirely. But her nipples were hard, and her young pussy was wet, she felt suspiciously like the night had more in store...

Colette Brunel

Title: “Horny Angel” : She’s been too nice for her own good, always hiding her true ambitions and desires. What might bring about a change..??

Colette liked who she was; a well-meaning, honest girl, who worked hard for the good of many. But she also hated having to suppress her darker side, a side that wanted men all over her, doing whatever they wanted..
Her body wasn’t the most developed or sexy, but she didn’t care. She wanted Lloyd. First and foremost. She would spend minutes every night fantasizing about him, and her own touch was getting to be not enough to sustain her. She wanted her body explored by his hands, and his tongue, and his dick. She didn’t care what he did to her, she felt that being dirty would be the funnest way to spend time, if only for a little while. Tonight, she was leaning against the wall, letting her golden hair fall back as she touched herself, imagining what she wanted most.
And her hands were becoming tired of exploring the same places. She felt they’d be much better use stroking a cock..or two... ....it was too late for her mind to go back. She imagined herself surrounded by the cocks of the male members of her group, stroking some and sucking others. Cum came by the gallon into her mouth, or onto her face or tits as she switched attention from one cock to the next...
Innocent as she was, she was one of the few to not restrain herself from climaxing, and like Genis, wanted to make things the way she imagined them...


-So?? I thought this was pretty good, but that’s for you to decide. Will these fantasizes converge and create a full-blown orgy? ..hmmm...
Sign up to rate and review this story