Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Things You Do To Me (one-shot)

by seabatty06

Can I, forever, be yours? Can you hold me until I fall asleep and never wake up? Ryan may want more but does Jon?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-10 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 413 words - Complete

?Blocked
You brushed past me on the way to the bus. You act like you don’t know me. You sit on the couch opposite of me. You bring thoughts in my head that drive me crazy.

Can I, forever, be yours? Can you hold me until I fall asleep and never wake up?

You wait until everyone has gone to sleep. You slowly come toward me with lust in your eyes. You take my lips and claim them as yours. You snake your hands under my tight fitting shirt, removing it. You make little moans slip from my throat. You caress my body with those callused hands. Your touch is my drug, my addiction.

Do you know the things you do to me?

You bite, nibble, and suck your way down to my jeans. You slowly undo them. You gawk at your prize awaiting you. You tease it with your tongue and then you take me fully in your mouth. You make my back arch and muffled moan escape my throat again. You drive me insane with that mouth. It’s so delicate, yet so firm. With ever stroke of your tongue I become yours. Your hair feels so soft under my hand, urging you to move faster. You remove your lips and I whine for you to go back. You quickly undress yourself. You flip me over and I hear a pop of a cap. You slowly push a finger in me, it’s cool but I begin to ride it. You add a second finger and hit my prostate, I ride them even harder. You remove you fingers, I’m always left wanting more. You quickly push in me. I gasp in pain but then it’s overcome with pleasure. You take my dick in your hands and pump at the same rhythm as you push. You hit the spot with every push, I begin to feel the warmth pooling in my stomach. You bit my neck to push me over the edge, and it works. You spill your hot seeds into me soon after. You breathe on my neck, I catch your lips. You pull out and get dress. You make me feel like a sex toy. “’night Ryan” you say as you head to the back. “Do you know the things you do to me, Jon?” I ask you before you disappear. You turn around, look into my eyes and say nothing. It leaves me feeling empty and cold.
Sign up to rate and review this story