Categories > Anime/Manga > Cowboy Bebop

A Story For Gren

by kkyhankton

Its a story about Gren. That's all that I can really say about it. Please read to find out and maybe help me out with the summary. Oh and I don't own Cowboy Bebop. It would be cool if I did, but I ...

Category: Cowboy Bebop - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gren, Spike, Vicious, Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] [X] - Published: 2006-01-19 - Updated: 2006-01-19 - 1701 words - Complete

?Blocked
A STORY FOR GREN

Gren walked down the ally towards the Blue Crow. It was his night to play the sax again. He had played there all the time, but he enjoyed it. That was practically the only job he could get because he broke out of jail and was a wanted man. The nights were all the same. He would go to the Blue Crow, play his sax, closing time would come, he would go home and be alone, as usual. But, tonight would be different, but Gren didn't know that. When he got there, everything went in its usual order. As he began to play his sax, a woman walked in and took a seat on the stool at the end of the bar counter. Gren noticed her, but didn't stop playing. She stayed there and listened to the soft tune by the title of "Julia". She stayed until closing time and just before Gren left, she sneezed. Gren stopped by her and smirked. He put his coat over her shoulders.

"Take care." Gren said

"What?" The woman asked

"If some one sneezes and nobody says 'take care', then the person will turn into a fairy."

"Oh, thanks."

"What's your name?"

"Harmona and what's yours?"

"Gren."

"That was a nice tune you played tonight. What's it called?"

"Julia. I got it form a friend during the war on Titan. It was actually a music box and I asked if I could have it and he gave it to me."

"It's a nice tune."

"Thanks. Hey, would you like to come back to my place?"

"I can't."

"How come? You got something to do?"

"No, I don't, so I'll come, all right."

Gren lead Harmona to his apartment in the Blue Apartments. He unlocked the door and led her in. She sat down on his couch and he brought two glasses and a bottle of grape wine. Gren set the glasses down on the table in front of the couch and filled them halfway up. Harmona took one glass and began to take small sips from it.

"So why'd you bring me here?" Harmona asked

"I don't know, maybe I wanted to be with someone." Gren answered

"So you're attracted to me?"

"I'm not interested in woman."

"Sorry for my mistake."

"No need to apologize. Do you want to take a shower?"

"No, I'm good."

"Well, I'm going to get in the shower if you don't mind."

Gren turned and went to take a shower. Harmona put the glass down on the table and laid down on the couch. She noticed some pictures on the far wall and went over to them to look at them. They were pictures of Gren when he was in the war on Titan. In one of the pictures Gren was sitting next to a man named Vicious. He lived up to that name, because that's what he was. Then the phone rang and the answering machine picked up and Harmona looked at it.

"Hey Gren, it's me, Vicious. Are we still doing that trade with Red Eye? Call me when you get this message, you know my number."

Red Eye was a terrible drug that couldn't be explained by anyone, except the dealers and users. Harmona was furious by this call and wanted to know who Gren really was. She kept her cool and sat back down on the couch. When Gren came out of the shower Harmona sat back up.

"Who are you really?" Harmona asked

"What are you talking about?" Gren responded

"The deal of Red Eye you've got with Vicious."

"Oh, that. It's a trap that I'm not sure will work."

Gren sat down on the couch on the opposite side of the one Harmona was sitting on. Harmona looked over at Gren and noticed that he had cleavage. Harmona was shocked.


"You're...you're a woman? But, I thought you were a man." Harmona said

"I am both, but I am neither one." Gren replied

"What do you mean?"

"After the war on Titan, I was thrown in jail for being a spy, which I wasn't. It was a lie. In jail, I got addicted to this new drug that they were trying out on the prisoners and my hormones were thrown off balance. When I broke out of jail, I found out that it was Vicious who protested against me. We fought together in that bloody war, we were friends, I looked up to him, I trusted him, he protected me, we ventured across that desert together. We were comrades, I must've liked that word a lot. He protested against me. He said I was a spy and I was thrown in jail."

"So you set up a trap to get him back? So that's it, you bring somebody to your place and go off to die!"

"I don't know how things will work out."

"Why?! It's unnecessary. Please don't."

"I have to, for what he did to me."

"Please, no. Please don't go. You can't just leave and go die."

"I have to."

"You had grown to like him as more than a comrade, didn't you?"

"Yeah and on the one night we got to relax, he treated me as more than a comrade."

FLASHBACK



"Well we finally got a break from fighting, Vicious." Gren said

"Yeah." Vicious replied

"How come you're so silent? You only talk when necessary and to me."

"There is never anything to talk about and talking is unnecessary."

"Oh."

Gren took the last drag from his cigarette and flicked it away. Vicious stood up and motioned for Gren to follow. Vicious led Gren into the tent that they had shared and sat down on the small bed. Gren sat down next to him and looked at Vicious.

"What'd you bring me in here for, it felt nice out there?" Gren asked

"It was too crowded out there for what I'm about to do." Vicious replied

"What are you about to do?"

Vicious pulled Grens head to his and kissed him. Gren was very surprised, but soon kissed Vicious back. Vicious broke the kiss and looked at Gren in his beautiful sea green eyes and Gren stared into Vicious black eyes. Gren gave a small smirk and looked at his slightly shaking hands.

"What was that for, Vicious?" Gren asked

Vicious didn't answer, he just pushed Gren back on the bed and got on his hands and knees over Gren.

"Vicious, what are you doing?" Gren asked

Still, Vicious didn't answer. He put his lips to Grens ear and licked it lightly. Gren gasped lowly and closed his eyes. Next thing Gren knew, Vicious was ripping off Grens clothes. Once Gren was completely naked, Vicious ran his hand across Grens body. Vicious looked at Grens body and felt himself enlarge. Vicious began to kiss Grens body from top to bottom and back up to his lips. Vicious liked the way Gren looked. His small body, soft lips and tall figure. He was muscular for a frail man, but still beautiful. Vicious kissed Gren and their tongues fought for dominance. Of course, Vicious won. He spread Grens legs apart and placed himself between them. Vicious thrust himself into Gren as deep as he could. Vicious began to thrust himself in and out of Gren. Vicious bent down and took Grens mouth to his. He moved over to his ear and bit it softly.

"You like this, don't you?" Vicious asked

"V-Vicious, why a-are you d-doing this?" Gren stammered

"Because, I see how you look at me, talk to me. You think I'm stupid. I know, because I feel the same way about you as you feel about me."


After twenty minutes, Vicious reached his peak and released hard inside Gren. Vicious wasn't satisfied, so he continued on. All the while, Vicious was playing with Grens sex. Gren was hard and flat against his stomach and ready to release, but Vicious wouldn't let him. Yet. Vicious continued to stroke Gren and finally Gren was throbbing and aching to release. Vicious stopped stroking him and let Gren suffer the need. After another ten minutes, Vicious got off of Gren right as Gren exploded all over himself and even got some on Vicious. Vicious licked up the semen that was on his arms and hands. Then he licked up the semen that was on Gren. When he finished, he laid next to Gren and pulled him against him.


"Vicious, why'd you do that to me?" Gren asked

"I've already..." Vicious began

"No, why'd you not let me get what I needed?"

"Because I'm an ass like that."

"Because you're an ass?"

"Yep and you taste very good."

"Next time, I'm dominant."

"What ever you say."

"Vicious, will you stay with me?"

"Of course, my beloved."

"Thank you, love."



END FLASHBACK

"You loved him and he betrayed you." Harmona said

"That's why I need to continue what I am about to do." Gren replied

"You can't."

"I must. I'm sorry, Harmona."

Harmona collapsed from a drug that Gren put in her drink, for he knew she would protest and Gren put her in his bed. When Harmona woke up, she quickly found out where the deal was to be made. She quickly found her way there and saw that Grens ship had crashed and Spike had him in his arms. Harmona ran over to them and knelt down next to them.

"My plan didn't work, Harmona." Gren whispered

"Gren, please tell me, why did you this?" Harmona asked

"To get my revenge on Vicious."

"Gren..."

Harmonas words were interrupted by Grens coughing overtaking him. When he stopped, he had blood in his hand. Gren asked Spike to put him back into his ship and launch him off to Titan. Spike put him back in his ship, but before launching him, Harmona went over to Gren.

"Gren, I will miss you." Harmona said

"I will miss you as well. You were the only woman I was attracted to since my hormones went haywire."

Harmona kissed Gren and watched Spike hull Gren off to Titan. He died on his way there. Harmona knew in a quick instant and began to cry silently.
Sign up to rate and review this story