Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > P.A.R.T.Y

Sasuke's turn

by Inuyonas

Sasuke raps and it unbelievable...plus an unknown force has infiltrated the party and Naruto and Sasuke are about to reveal something personal

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 323 words

?Blocked
back again.....again This is the newest installment enjoy.

_______________________________________

The crowd is still going wild from Naruto's rap.

"Settle down people we still have more to come." Shizune said.
Sasuke grabbed the mic. "Kidoumaru has to go." Shizune said. "Bitches go last in my book." Sasuke said. (silence) Shizune played the beat. "Hey this one is for all you fake ninjas out there." Sasuke said.

Sasuke's slow rap:
I TOLD YA ONCE BEFORE.
UCHIHAS ARE DA BEST.
AND EVEN STILL BECAUSE IM ONE OF DA ONES DATS LEFT.
DA REAL AKATSUKI.
DATS WAT WE IS ABOUT.
I WISH I DID BUT I DUNNO HOW TO RAT SOMEONE OUT.
DATS RIGHT I SAID IT.
WE ARE AKATSUKI.
ME AND MY HOMEY NARUTO UZUMAKI.
TRY TO FUCK WIT US.
WE'LL SHOW YOU NO LOVE.
AND LIKE A RED FLAG.
I'LL SHOW YOU REAL BLOOD.
YOU DON BELIEVE ME.
YO MOMMA EAT SEMEN
YOU KNOW MY BOI NARUTO IS A TRUE DEMON.
AND I-

He was cut off by Shizune. "Stop Stop!!! dat was crazy god damn!!!"
The crowd went super wild. Naruto and Sasuke were akatsuki affiliate now...which did not make any sense because they need Naruto...i guess they made an exception.

People were watching the party from far away on top of the city's outer wall. They all black anbu suits on...but they were not anbu. They had black ninja Headbands with a red X in the middle. There were five of them standing on top of the 70 or 80 foot wall. Each extremely powerful. "Well this is the great city of Konoha." The one farthest left said. It was getting dark and hard to see. Although you could see the one in the middle's eyes very clearly. The whole eye was black and he had a red slit like pupil in each of them. He spoke."This will be fun." He said smiling. His teeth were razor sharp and very demonic.
Sign up to rate and review this story