Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Here we go again

by brittanyxbroken13

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 1020 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Leah! Get down here NOW!"

Here we go again, I thought. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed. I looked at the clock. It was 3 AM.

"Fuck." I whispered. I had slept longer then I intended to. I had planned to be out of the house by 1, which would mean he wouldn't have even known I had come back here. Actually, I was surprised he was sober enough to use my name. Usually he just called me slut, whore, skank, or bitch. I walked downstairs and found him standing at thr bottom, swaying slightly. I could smell the whiskey from where I was standing. His eyes were bloodshot.

"Where the FUCK have you been these past few days." He said, slurring his words.

"Why do you need to know?" I said.

"Stupid slut! Were you with that little fucking gay bastard again?"

"He's not gay."

"And how would you know, you ungrateful little bitch!"

I smirked. "Because gay guys don't have sex with girls." I shot at him. What I was doing was dangerous. Very dangerous. I knew it wouls piss him off. It did.

"You stupid little teenage whore! Fucking little street scum, thats what you are. I should've leeft you with your mother. You two are a perfect match!" He screamed. HE walked forward and punched me in the face. I fell down from the force of the impact. He kicked me as hard as he could in the back. I could feel one of my ribs crack. I screamed out in pain.

"AND YOUR JUST A DIRTY OLD MAN THAT DOES NOTHING BUT DRINK AND MASTURBATE BECAUSE NO GIRL THAT WALKS THIS EARTH WOULD SLEEP WITH YOU!" I screamed back at him. He grinned evily.

"You did." He said.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. I turned on my heel and limped as fast as I could back up to my room. That was it. I was done. Fuck what the courts said, I was NOT living with my dad. I opened my backpack and shoved as much cds and clothes that would fit. All the while, memories of what he did to me came flooding into me head. Him coming home and finding me kissing my boyfriend on the couch. He beat the shit out of him, then me. Once he had me alone, he screamed at me that if I wanted to be a whore, he was going to treat me like one. Then he-

"No. Stop thinking about it." I said out loud. I threw my window open, slung my backpack over my shoulder, and hopped out onto the tree branch. I shimmied down the tree and jumped the last five feet, landing with a quiet thump. It hurt so bad I was fighting tears. I started to run as best I could. When I was about halfway there, my cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Leah, it's me. Are you ok?"

"No. I'm almost at your house. Be waiting at the back door."

"Your dad again."

"Yeah."

"Ok, Ill see you soon."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and turned the corner. His house was just up ahead. I jumped over his back fence gingerly, and there he was, waiting. He wrapped me in a hug as soon as I reached him. I winced slightly.

"Ryan, I can't go back there." He pulled away so he could look at me. I felt his deep brown eyes searching my face, looking at the damage.

"How bad is it?" He asked.

"He broke one of my ribs, I think." I said.

"This is gonna hurt, Lee, but I need to check, ok?" He said softly. I nodded. He slid his hand up my shirt a little bit. "Which side?" He asked.

"Left." I answered. I felt his hand move to my left side and press hard against my side, searching for the broken bone. He found it. I gasped and jumped back slightly. He removed his hand and hugged my lightly again.

"I'm sorry babe, but I had to be sure. You need a hospital." He said.

"No, Ryan, Please, not tonight. Tomarrow morning, please? I don't want to go tonight."

"Leah, the bone is broken."

"They can't do anything for it. They can't cast it, all they'd do is give me an X-ray and send me home!" I pleaded. He sighed.

"Fine, but first thing in the morning I'm taking you in." He said.

"Thank you." I whispered. He kissed me softly, scooped me up, and carried me into the house. He walked upstairs and laid me down on his bed. He laid down beside me.

"I'''m not letting him anywhere near you ever again. Your moving in with me." He said, his eyes flashing angrily. He hated my dad more then I did, if that was even possible. I shivered. Even though Nevada was a desert, it still got cold at night in Las Vegas. Ryna took off his sweater and slid it over my head, leaving him bare-chested.

"You'll get cold." I said, trying to resist. He over-powered me easily.

"I'm fine. You need to sleep now though." He whispered. He pulled me in closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. The rthmyic pounding made me sleepy, but I still couldn't seem to fall asleep. Ryan seemed to sense this. "Want me to sing to you?" He asked, knowing that I LOVED it when he sang. I nodded. "What song?" He asked.

"One of your songs." I said.

"The one Brendon was singing yesterday?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Ok."

"It's these substandard motels on the corner of 4th anf freemont street.

Appealing only because they are just that Unappealing

Any practiced catholic would cross themselves upon entering

The rooms have a hint of asbestos and maybe just a dash of formaldehyde

And the habit of decomposing right before your very eyes

Along with the people inside." He sang softly. I felt my eyes close.

*

Another one shot. They're good for when you wanna write something but don't wanna get tied down. Like a writer's version of the one-night stand.
Sign up to rate and review this story