Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

How much?

by brittanyxbroken13

Lina thinks Pete just wants friendship. Or does he?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 1702 words - Complete

?Blocked
"He so likes you!"

"No he doesn't!"

It was a typical converstaion these days between Kiley and I. She was convinced Pete liked me. I disagreed.

"He fully told Joe he thought you were hot!" Joe, seeing as he was Kiley's boyfriend and one of Pete's beest friend, had been acting as sort of a double agent during this whole ordeal. We were currently standing in a secluded corner of Hyde, a popular night club. The boys (Pete, Joe, Andy, and Patrick) were here doing some publicity. Talking to people like Perez hilton and such. We were waiting for them.

"He could think I'm hot without wanting to go out with me. Hell, I think your hot, but that doesnt mean I want to go out with YOU." I was using one of my best tricks to get out of the situation: Cheap, lame humor. Unfotunatly, Kiley knew me too well to fall for it.

"Nice try. He likes you!" She insisted.

"Who likes who?" A voice said from behind us. We spun around to find Joe and Patrick, followed by Pete and Andy.

"Paris Hilton likes Patrick. She was checking him out." I said. Pete laughed and put his hand on my shoulder for a split second. My heart skipped a beat. I felt like how they described love in those cheesy Hareliquinn Romance novels. Weak in the knees, Tounge-tied, the whole shebang. Ever since the day we had met, I had felt an attraction to him. An attraction that was growing stronger every day.



Flashback

"Lina, this is Joe, who you know of course, Andy, Patrick, and Pete." Kiley said. I shook all there hands, lingering slightly at the last boy, Pete. He gave me a small smile before going back to his notebook in which he was writing. The others went over the the PS1to continue playing Sonic the Hedgehog. I watched them for a little bit, but quickly grew bored of watching a small blue spikey thing move at the speed of light and beat things up. Pete was sitting on the couch at the back of the bus. I quietly went and sat beside him.

"What are you writing?" I asked. He looked up slightly startled, but when he saw it was me he averted his eyes back to the page his pen was flying so quickly over.

"A new song." He answered.

"Ah-ha! So you're the incredible lyrisist behind Fall Out boy." I said. He grinned.

"Incredible? Try amazing!" He said. I laughed.

"Pssssh. Let's not go overboard." I said skeptically, raising my eyebrows at him. He laughed and shoved me slightly.

"Better then you!" He teased, sticking his tounge out.

"As much as thats true, it still doesn't mean you're the best." I told him.

"Did I SAY I was the best?" He asked me.

"No. But you implied it."

"Touche. You win." He said, raising his hands in mock surrender.

"I always win." I informed him cheekily.

"Oh yeah? Let's see how you fair in a .......... TICKLE FIGHT!!!" He yelled. He jumped on top of me. digging his fingers into my ribs and sides.

"Ok! Ok! I give!" I managed to spit out between laughing. He sat back, grinning from ear to ear.

"Don't look so pleased with yourself. Payback's a bitch." I laughed.



End flashback



"You girls ready to get going?" Joe asked, draping his arm around Kiley's shoulder and kissing her.

"Sure. Where we off to?" I asked.

"Pete's house!" Patrick said.

"Wait! I have to go to the bathroom first!" Kiley said, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me with her. While Kiley was in the stall, I checked myself over in the mirror. My black hair that hung to just below my ears was scruffed just enough to look messy yet tidy. The smokey eyeliner effect I had done brought out my intense grey eyes perfectly. A black tank with a black hoodie, black skinnies, and worn converse went with it all splendidly. Once Kiley had finished washing her hands, we walked out to the lobby where they were waiting. It was snowing outside, and very slippery. We were all sliding around on our way to the car. Pete put his arm around my waist after I had just managed to stay standing after incountering some hidden ice. He kept it there the rest of the way, and I was concious of every minute, cursing myself for being a wuss and wanting to park as close to the door as possible. At least it wasn't too close, seeing as we had arrived late and most of the spots were taken. Pete opened the car door when we got there, sliding in after me. We were in the middle seat, Patrick was driving with Andy in the other front seat, and Joe and Kiley were in the back.

"How long is it to get to your house?" I asked Pete.

"About 45 minutes, but with Traffic, probobly longer." He said. I groaned. About halfway there, my eyelids started to droop.

"Tired?" Pete whispered in my ear. I nodded. He put his arm around me.

"Sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." He said. I shivered. From nerves or the cold, I couldn't tell. Pete pulled me closer to him. So close, I was resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks." I whispered. I must've fallen asleep right after that, because the next thing I knew I had the sensation of being carried, and then I felt soneone put me on something soft. I opened my eyes to find myself in Pete's living room, on his couch, with him sitting beside me. Kiley and Joe were on the couch across from us, Patrick was in the armchair, and Andy was sitting on a floor cushion.

"Good morning" Kiley said. She gave me a triumphant look, as if to say I told you so. I grinned back.

"What happened to waking me up?" I asked Pete.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping, and Kiley told my about your insomnia, so I decided to let you sleep." He said.

"Well, thanks then." I said, smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Well, I'm friggin' exhausted." PAtrick yawned.

"Your room is all ready upstairs." Pete said. All the band members had "Rooms" at Pete's house.

"Good. Later." He said, going upstairs. Andy followed suit. The four of us that remained hung out and talked for the next few hours.

"Oh my gosh! It's 4 in the morning!" Kiley exclaimed.

"We better go to bed." Joe said. He took Kiley by the hand and the two of them went upstairs.

"I better go to my hotel." I said. I was staying at a hotel down the street, even though Pete insisted that I had stayed at his house. It was too hard sleeping in the same house as him, too hard to resist the urge to go to his bedroom late at night when I knew niether of us were sleeping.

"Nonsense. Its WAY too late to be driving. Plus, your tired, and I dont want you falling asleep at the wheel." He said.

"But-"

"But nothing. Your staying here. Come on. It's not like your going to sleep anyways, and niether am I. I could use some company other then Hemmingway." He laughed. I laughed too.

"Nice to know you care." I said.

"I do care. Very much." He said, moving closer to me.

"How much?" I asked softly. Our faces were only inches apart now. He brushed his lips against mine, sedning tingles through my whole body. I kissed him back, slightly harder. He brought his hands up, resting them lightly on either side of my face. I ran my fingers through his hair, accepting his tounge. He massaged my tounge with his own. After a few minutes, he started to kiss down my neck. I slid my hands up the back of his shirt and dragged them down again, running my nails lightly down his back. He brought his lips back to meet mine, kissing harder and with more tounge. He unzipped my hoodie and threw it onto the floor. I did the same to him. He pushed my backwards gently onto the couch. He was lying on top of me. I slid his tshirt up over his head, breaking the kiss for only as long as I had to. He slid his hands up the back of my shirt and undid my bra. He pulled it off, along with my shirt. He kissed down my neck to my chest. I moaned slightly. I slid my hand down his pants, running my finger up and down his inner thigh. He started to kiss me on the mouth again. We rolled over so that I was on top. I undid his pants and slid them off. I kissed down his chest, all the way to the top of his boxers. It was his turn to moan as I slowly rolled of his boxers, revealing his hard on. I kissed all th way up his thighs, teasing him. He groaned.

"Please, Lina." He moaned. I obliged. He rested his hand on the back of my head, toying with my hair as I went. After a few minutes, I brought my lips to him, letting him taste himself. I nibbled his bottom lip. He undid my belt and tossed it, then sliding off my pants, and finally my underwear. He reached over onto the floor and into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a condom. He slipped it on. We rolled over again, putting him on top now. I gasped as he slid into me. He went faster and faster, making the both of us groan in sheer bliss. And then it felt as though something burst inside me, making me want to spread my arms and legs even wider, making me scrunch my toes and open my mouth wide. I squealed and he gave a quick shout of pleasure. He slowed down, both of us panting. He pulled out and took of the condom, throwing it into the wastebasket. He gave me a kiss, smiling at me.

"Pete?"

"Yeah, Lina?"

"I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story