Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Adore (one-shot)

by violetmassacre

If I let you love me. Be the one adored.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-24 - Updated: 2007-12-25 - 843 words - Complete

?Blocked
ADORE

It has been too long since I have felt his touch. Too long has he spoken about his true feelings. I often wonder, what is going on in his mind? Is he hurting? Is he fine, okay? What is he feeling? He wont let me into where his thoughts have been. I want to get in. He is cutting me out, after I’ve just been trying to crawl inside.

Standing at the doorway, I watch him assemble on our bed. For a few moments, but only a few, we make eye contact. His eyes are empty. He seems to have lost too much love. Doubt and Distrust. He just threw away the key. I need to let him feel again. Nothing seems to getting through; it makes it easier on him but more difficult for me. I want to make him see that love is fair. I cross the room. I sit alongside him, waiting, waiting for something to happen. Who is going to be the one to make the first move? No words need to be spoken, he knows what I want, and I know what he needs. Still, no movement.

I bring my face closer to his. Our eyes are still connected in a dominating stare. My lips so close to his, barely touching. I feel his hot breath against my lips, sending shivers down my spine. He is the first to make the move. He brings his lips slowly, in a shy approach, up to mine. Gentle kissing at first but it moved up to another level after a couple of minutes. I pressed a nervous hand against his shirt and undid each button with sheer caution. I was under the impression this moment would be snatched from me. It makes no sense, but I’m desperate to connect and you, you can’t live like this. I needed him. Needed him in a way I would never have contemplated before. He needed me. I could sense he really needed me right now.

I lay atop him, slowly pushing down his jeans until using my foot to slide them off completely. It wasn’t long until he was au natural.

His cool fingers traced up my naked thigh, slow movements laced with. I shuddered at his bear tattooed skin touching mine, there was a cool edge to it, but not as drastic as it usually was. Some warmth was trying to break through his colorful, porcelain skin; I could feel it begin to overpower the low temperature I had grown so used to over the past few months. I don’t want him to believe that love isn’t safe. He believes he wont get hurt if he stays chaste, he wants to wait, but I wont waste my love.

Eyes were watching me, lips were kissing me. The sadness in his eyes from earlier was nowhere insight, just a sheer passion both of us had difficulty controlling. His stare swallowed me, making it hard for me to breathe.

My legs straddled his hips, coinciding with the abrupt movement of my back that had now arched. I gazed into his wide eyes, they were hazel and bright. He forced his eyes away, his lips now caressing the nape of my neck, slowly but surely working around to the front, where they lingered for longer than I anticipated. The thumping of my heart echoed throughout my entire body, those anxious beats were clouding his train of thoughts, causing him to deliberate for a moment to catch his breath. His eyes closed, worry now washing over his perfect face. But it vanished within seconds.

The smell of him was like incense burning, his touch silken yet it reached through my skin. The softness of the covers brushed against my skin as he rolled me over onto my back. He took me in his arms, and moved me in ways undefined.

His hand slipped between my thighs and parted them in seconds. Lips found mine and brushed against them in a soft but passionate manner. The kiss grew deeper and only increased the eagerness coursing through my veins. He paused that intense kiss to stare at me. I questioned that pause, but the doubt quickly left my crowded mind as soon as I felt him push into me. My body convulsed. I gasped.

I could feel him throbbing inside me, his hips pressed against mine. Slow—deliberately slow—thrusts caused a wave of dizziness to engulf me. Our lips touched, I could almost taste him. Lustful eyes gazed at me, the hazel highlighting his alluring features.

I held him still for a few moments. When I allowed him to move, he almost choked on his own breath. I felt the growth of climax capture me in its grasp, holding me until I was ready to peak. My eyes closed, momentarily, savoring the moment I was caught in. An unexpected gasp escaped my lips—and his—as soon as I reached that much anticipated crest. Suddenly we both felt complete.

Please Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story