Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

"I Hear You Call My Name" chapter one

by AmayasFantasy

Rated for sex and later violence... InuYasha and Kagome have some angry loven, and Sango and Miroku wander off from the arguement alone... hmm

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Miroku,Sango - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2007-12-30 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 2525 words

?Blocked



It was a pleasant day in Japan as the birds sang softly through the falling cherry blossoms which covered the ground as a soft pinkish snow. Sango, the well known yōkai taijiya sat underneath one of the spring trees enjoying the wind playing with her long raven hair. Her Hiraikotsu sat on the ground beside her as a constant reminder of her never-ending quest for vengeance against Naraku for the death of her family and entire village of demon hunters. She hummed softly as she watched over the mountains as if they were hers to protect.

Meanwhile InuYasha traveled along the road staring at the path in front of him angrily as Miroku the Buddhist houshi lectured his ear off. Sango’s concentration was interrupted by their appearance on the horizon and she looked to her hands and sighed before waving to them both.

“Ahh Sango!” the monk stopped talking to the han'yō or half-bred dog demon who walked beside him.

“Ello Miroku. Hi hi InuYasha! ” she said pleasantly and looked back to Miroku. “Where were you two off too?”

InuYasha turned with a ‘humph’ as his white dog ears laid flat against his silver hair. The monk just shook his head at him and smiled widely to the beautiful woman who sat in front of him.

“Just a little trouble in a nearby village so we heard however it turned out to be nothing more then a child’s prank.”

InuYasha glanced at them from the corner of his eye, his stubbornness taking over him once more as a wave of emotional upheaval. “I should have given the kid what he deserved but he had to stop me.” He snorted more to the monk then the demon slayer with the ravenous hair.

“INUYASHA! You MUST control that temper! It does not become you at all!” said a voice which popped out of the tree.

InuYasha was taken by surprise at the young woman’s tone and turned to the tree. “Kagome?”

Kagome jumped out of and smiled as she dusted her green skirt off. She was dressed as any other Japanese girl from her time with a little sailor suit which was the customary uniform at her school. However not that long ago she fell through a well on her family’s temple property and came to the feudal area in which this story basically takes place. It was here she met the beautiful Sango, the demon slayer out to slay the one responsible for the deaths of those she loved so deeply also Miroku, the monk who did little things here and there to protect the citizens in this time of demons and beasts that seemed to live on killing off the mortals of the peaceful villages. Of course, Miroku was also on a hunt to kill Naraku for he was cursed with a hand which bore in it a black hole, in which would consume him and take over his whole body if the curse was not lifted. She met InuYasha here… InuYasha… right.

“I was hanging out with Sango” Kagome said. “Some day off eh? I KNEW you couldn’t just relax! Why did you not ask us for help?”

Sango stood up. ‘Here we go again…’ her mind sighed for her.

“I took care of it myself! Not like I need you to go everywhere I go! I do not need a babysitter!” the dog demon retorted. “Plus you said you wanted to have some time to relax.”

Miroku slipped closer to Sango as he watched the two argue as usual.

Kagome got up in InuYasha’s face, the heat from her anger flustering in her face turning her cheeks red. “So now I am not even good enough to go with you on the small things? Of course I wanted to relax. YOU however are NOT making me relax!” she clenched her fists tightly.

Sango rested her head on Miroku’s shoulder. “Lovely couple they make, eh?” she whispered into his ear. “You can just feel the love.”

At the word love she felt someone’s hand on her ass. She turned around and planted her hand across the wayward monks face and steamed inside.

Miroku rubbed his face and glared at her, sighing.

Meanwhile InuYasha backed up slightly, mostly to get away from the smell of Kagome. Humans made his nose burn as he smelled their mortality with his demonic scent but somehow Kagome was different. He liked her scent most of the time, unless she was angry at him as she was now.

“What are you yelling at me for?” he stammered “It is not like I called you useless or something!”

Kagome mind was racing as she got even closer to him. Why did he have to treat her like she was just a mere human unless he needed her help? Help! He never needed her help… never. She wanted him to need her but how can someone so powerful ever need a simple 16 year old girl from a different time period?

“So now I am useless!” She retorted, her anger changing her words around.

InuYasha looked at her dumbfounded. “What!? I did not say that!”

Sango looked to Miroku in the middle of the heated argument. “Should we break them up or should we take a walk and let them be?”

Miroku nodded slowly. “It would not be safe to step between them like this. Let us walk instead.”

Sango nodded and turned around to walk away, grimacing slightly at Kagome and InuYasha’s constant battle for power over each other. Miroku followed her and started an idle conversation. “I bet in a few moments InuYasha will see her fury unleashed.”

Sango giggled.

Meanwhile Kagome leaned in very close to InuYasha, so that her face was almost hitting his as she yelled. “So you will only take me places if there is a chance you can kill me off, eh? You cannot take me along for these little side trips to the villages! Do I embarrass you THAT much?”

InuYasha stood in his place. “Where the heck did you get that idea?”

It was then that Kagome noticed that Sango and the monk where no longer around and without thinking any longer she grabbed InuYasha’s red cloak and pulled him to her. She stared at him for a moment, a little evil smile playing at her lips.

“What…” his words were cut short as her mouth surrounded his. He stared wide eyed for a moment before falling into her kiss.

Kagome smiled a little around his lips and sighed sweetly, throwing her arms around him. InuYasha wrapped his arms around her gently as she ran her fingers through his silver hair, their lips still locked in the moment of passion.

Miroku was enjoying his walk with Sango but then stopped when the angry voices of their friends ceased into a pleasant afternoon once again.

“Have you noticed how strangely quiet it is once more?” he whispered to Sango as if his words might start the torment once more.

“Well,” came the reply just as softly “ One of three things has happened. One; they killed each other. Two; someone ran away. Three; someone gave InuYasha a muzzle.”
“Should we go check on them?”

Sango grabbed his hand “Well if you wish it…I do not desire to see my friends scattered in a bloody battlefield. Perhaps we should not have left them alone.”

In the meantime InuYasha kissed Kagome all over her neck, running his demon nails through her long black hair as she kissed his ears and twirled his silver hair through her fingers. Finally she hopped into his arms and held on tight.

“I love you InuYasha. I always have.” She whispered feverishly into his twitching ears.

“I love you too.” He said staring at her body, starting to enjoy the feel of her on him. He carefully sat down with her on his lap and continues to hold her, rubbing his hands along her tender human flesh as she wiggled around in her mounting passion. She scratched his dog ears once more, enjoying him shivering under her touch.

“I am sorry that I yelled at you earlier, I just wanted you to love me…to need who me for who I am.”

“But I have always loved you.”

Kagome kissed his ear, licking the soft fur around it before whispering into it once more. “You have?”
At that time Sango and Miroku had just come back up over the hill, Sango interested in the path before her and the fate of her friends, Miroku interested in the seductive walk of the woman in front of him.

Sango stopped and her mouth dropped open at the sight before her. Kagome and InuYasha? Her heart couldn’t believe what her eyes saw. She grabbed the arm of Miroku and turned him around before he had a chance to see what was going on and lead him back down over the hillside.

“What is it?” he asked curiously as he tried to look over the shoulder of the arm Sango was pulling on.

“Love, not war.” She whispered with a shy grin on her face.

Kagome smiled at him, one hand on his ear and the other one on his chest. InuYasha tried to clear his head of the primal instincts that were driving him forward, but he could deny them no longer. He put his hand gently to her cheek and smiled as sweetly as he could. She was driving him mad, couldn’t she see that? She kissed the palm of his hand gently causing him to lean up to her and kiss her tender lips once more.

With this act of his intent, Kagome fell forward on top of him, their tongues still twirling around each other in a tango of passion. She wrapped her legs around his hips and sat back up, sliding her shirt off of her shoulders and onto the ground beside them. She felt his golden eyes stare over her body and she wondered what he thought of her now. He smirked slightly and ripped her bra off, throwing it far away to the right of them and reached for her breasts.

Meanwhile Miroku had ideas of his own to get with Sango. She always mesmerized him, as did almost every other woman he came in contact with, but for some reason his bachelor ways seemed to always be concerned about what she thought of him.

“So I guess we can have a chance to be alone for a while more, eh?”

“It does appear that way,” she replied back, unsure of his intentions but knowing him they could not be of the purest nature, even if he was a monk.

“So what shall we do?”

“I am going to enjoy my day by sitting in the hot spring. You will do something else.” She laughed as she headed to the river. “You see, Monk, this water is warm and you need something cold.”

“I already have something cold… you.” He jeered back.

Sango grabbed his robe and pushed him into the water.

“That was not nice.” She retorted back as the monk came back up to the surface. She slipped off her Kimono and slid into the water beside him.

She heard the monk sigh as she stood back up in the water, her back turned to him as she let down her long hair once again.

“Oh Sango.” He whispered as he watched the water drip off of her back, down around her hips and back into the spring from which they came.

“Yes?” she whispered, looking over her shoulder at him once again.

“I umm…” he stammered as his eyes could not pull themselves off the beautiful creature before him.

“Lost your words for once around women, did you?” she laughed as she slipped back down into the water and turned to face him.

Meantime, InuYasha and Kagome were locked once more in their passionate kisses to each other. Kagome stood up so that InuYasha’s hands where on her skirt while she rubbed her hands all over her milky-white body to tease him even more with her human flesh.

“Make love to me… here. Now.” She whispered harshly as her emotions took over, causing even her voice to change in her wild blind passion.

“Are you sure?” InuYasha whispered back, almost not believing what he heard her lips say as he pulled off her skirt as well and watched as she stepped out of it and as she sat back down on top of him. In one motion he pulled her completely on him, rubbing his hardness against her soft feminine flesh through his pants.

He then began to message the breasts which where now inches above his chest and Kagome started to rock back and forth on top of him, gathering her rhythm and moving faster as she licked her lips and stared at the hanyō whose hands made her melt. She slid her hand into his pants as she continued her motions which caused a slight moan escape from his lips and she leaned down to plant a lot of kisses on his neck. She licked his chest and then leaned forward even more, sticking her breast near his mouth as she nibbled on his ear.

InuYasha took full advantage of her breast being so close and licked it before planting many kisses along her ribcage and breast which made Kagome sigh in delight until one of his sharp fangs accidentally pierced her skin. He stopped when he tasted the sweet taste of her blood on his lips.

“Are you alright? I am so sorry…” he whispered, suddenly more concerned about her wellbeing then getting what he desired from her.

“Do not stop.” She begged hoarsely before she kissed his ear once more.

InuYasha was letting his demon side take over almost completely in his heat of passion and grabbed her arms, tossing her lightly to the ground and getting on top of her. Every sense of hers was tingling, and could not even imagine how this would feel to someone like the man who was with her, his senses were so much more heightened then hers could ever be.

He roughly kissed her thoughts back to him. He loved to be her center of attention, although he refused to admit it, especially to someone like her. All this time he sought out power, to be more like his father and brother, but when he was with her his heart felt like it belonged somewhere.

He passionately made love to her, trying to keep his senses around him to keep him from going into a complete rage of passion, and could very well hurt her or even tare her apart before he realized what he was doing. Her little noises under his sweating body drove him insane. He could feel her heart racing beneath him, and as he continued to make love to her harder and harder, her masochistic cries making him loose control as he poured his life into her.
Sign up to rate and review this story