Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

A Taste of Pleasure

by rufustehshinra

RufusxReno and food kink. So if that's not your plate of gravy or you hate pineapples, I'd not read this one.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Reno,Rufus Shinra - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-03 - Updated: 2008-01-04 - 1709 words - Complete

?Blocked
This was a new game for him. Rufus was not a man who was at all used to being helpless, tied by his wrists and held at the whim and mercy of another. That was strange in and of itself, but what was even stranger was that Rufus was willingly letting Reno do this. It felt amazing to be at the man’s mercy. He certainly wasn’t having any regrets: Reno was a better lay than some of the professionals he’d been with.

He’d been stretched out across the kitchen table, hands tied behind his head with silk rope that was wrapped firmly around the table legs. Around him were small plates of various foods and long white taper candles: appropriate lighting was required for such a feast, after all. So far they’d been through several of the plates of different foods he’d painstakingly spent the afternoon teaching Reno to make. He’d tasted all of them on Rufus’s body, taking his time and tormenting the man for the last couple hours. Now they’d finally come to the dessert, and Rufus’s nerves were as taught as the rope holding him down. His captor had picked a piece of pineapple from the bowl of fruit they’d cut up and was sliding it over his skin.

Biting his lip, Rufus watched Reno slide the piece of fruit down his chest, his tongue not far behind. It slid over the sticky trail that had been previously left by the candle wax and the chocolate. His cock was straining against the ring Reno had placed as the base of it with a small smirk when they’d started. “You’ll finish when I finish,” he said, and gotten down to business with only a small pause to cast a silence against Rufus’s meager protests.

The pineapple moved lower, sliding down over his bitten and scratched up hip and down to his cock. For a moment, Reno didn’t move. He studied the look of need, of desire on Rufus’s face with hungry green eyes. Rufus’s eyes locked on his, pleading pools of desperation that tried to communication without the words he’d been denied exactly WHAT he wanted Reno to do. Neither of them moved for a moment, eyes locked in a battle of wills, but Rufus knew full well who had the power here. A smirk slowly spread across Reno’s face and Rufus knew he’d lost. Maybe he’d known that from the start.

Reno wasn’t ready to give in to him yet. Slender hips lifted, pushing his straining erection up toward Reno’s mouth, almost as though he were offering it as part of the feast. The red head seemed to consider the silent plea for relief for a moment before shaking his head in a denial of the request. “We’re not over ‘til dessert is, done,” he said. One of his hands was tormenting Rufus by playing with his inner thighs. His nails left a trail of pink marks in the skin as they went that made Rufus’s breath hitch and his hips twitch. Laughing softly, Reno leaned forward to lightly kiss the tip of aching and leaking cock. His lips felt like a firebrand against his skin and it drew another silent moan from his mouth. He slid the pineapple up the length of his member, mouth pulling away from him so he could slide the sticky fruit through the precum.

A moment later, Rufus felt his toes curl and his fists clench. The sight of Reno pulling the fruit to his lips to taste it afterward was too much. He swore silently, mouth forming curses only he could hear when Reno moaned at the taste and slid the fruit through it again. Pressing the pineapple to Rufus’s lips, Reno slid his naked body up and over the blonde’s, pressing sticky lips to the shell of Rufus’s ear. “Taste yourself,” he ordered. Obediently, Rufus flicked his tongue out, sucking the pineapple into his mouth and lavishing in the almost desperate look Reno gave him. The man’s control seemed to be starting to run out. He smirked a little around the food in his mouth, not really registering the taste so much as Reno’s breath against his ear, faster than it should have been, and the feel of his cock pressed hard against his own.

That was fine. He’d rather get on with matters anyway.

Long fingers pressed the piece of fruit into his mouth until he chewed and swallowed. Then the fingers themselves pressed forward and Rufus licked them clean as slow as he dared. His eyes were locked on Reno’s now, and he felt a small moment of triumph when the man gasped as he sucked the finger into his mouth a little, nipping at the tip of it. Reno moaned a little, and Rufus wished he could say something. He knew how to bring the man down with words alone and he wanted so badly to say all the dirty things he knew would make him cave.

Maybe that was why Reno chose that moment to recast the spell. Frustrated, Rufus lifted his hips to shift his arousal against Reno’s, working hard to get the point across. He desperately wished Reno would give him an echo screen or a remedy so he could tell him what he wanted. The frustration must have shown on his face, because Reno chuckled a little and took pity on him, rocking his hips down to glide his erection over Rufus’s. The blonde’s eyes slid shut at the sensation and a breathy moan fell from his lips.

Or rather, it tried to. The damn spell still held firm.

Rufus lifted his hips in time with Reno’s movements, setting the pace he wanted. Reno let him, pressing his lips to Rufus’s in a heated kiss that left Rufus breathless and hungry and when he recovered his senses, Reno had moved away to grab the strawberry flavored lube and coat Rufus’s entrance with it. A long finger pressed inside, spreading it deeper. Oh god…

He pushed down against the finger and Reno obliged him for a moment, fucking him with long, slow strokes before he took his finger away entirely. Rufus could have cried. “Shhh…” Reno said, one hand stroking over his erection as he spread the lube over himself. “Just a little longer, baby.”

A little longer? Rufus didn’t think he could handle another few seconds of this delicious torture. A moment later and he didn’t have time to think about it anymore because Reno was pressing into his body and sparks of pleasure were shooting all through his nerves. Above him he could hear Reno swearing a little as he entered him, his eyes closed as he fought to contain himself.

Rufus wished he wouldn’t.

Pushing down against him, pulling him in all the way with a single, simple movement, Rufus tightened his muscles around the Turk. Get on with it! he thought, body shaking a little with need.

That was all it took to push Reno over the edge. For a moment he didn’t move, eyes flying open to lock on Rufus’s before he pulled back and slammed in hard. Rufus’s hands clenched back into fists and he cried out, back arching against the table when Reno did it again. Vaguely, he was aware that he could hear himself moaning now, that the dirty words pouring from his mouth were audible, but he couldn’t bring himself to care. All that mattered was that Reno never, ever stopped doing /that/.

He looked up at Reno, somehow finding the ability to open his eyes. “O-off! Take it off, Reno, gods!” Reno looked down at him, his eyes feral and demanding. But his hands obeyed Rufus and suddenly his cock was free and there wasn’t any time to enjoy it because he was right there and Reno pushed him over the brink. He let go of restraint and let himself fall, crying Reno’s name as he went. His lover wasn’t far behind him, and Reno collapsed on top of Rufus after he spent, panting and gasping against him.

“Fuck,” Reno gasped. He twitched a little.

Rufus laughed, a weak, sleepy sound. “You did.” Even if Reno untied him, he didn’t think he could move. His eyes flicked around. Some of the plates were on the floor. He hadn’t even noticed. “You made a mess.”

Reno’s turn to laugh a little. “It’s a nice mess though,” he murmured, nuzzling into Rufus’s neck. “Can clean later.”

Later sounded good. Rufus didn’t think he’d be so steady on his feet now anyway. Just this once, he thought it would be okay to leave the mess there. “As long as it gets cleaned,” he replied, turning his head to kiss Reno’s cheek. There would be plenty of time for strenuous things like moving later.

Right now, he thought it would be good to just lay there and relax. His stepmother (one of them, anyway), had always insisted it was bad for your stomach to eat a large meal and then do any sort of hard work. Rufus agreed. He’d feel awful if he got up now.

Reno seemed to agree. “Should untie you,” he said, forcing himself to move. “And then clean you off.”

Freed from the ropes, Rufus nodded and let himself be pulled to his shaky, unsteady legs. “And then a nap,” Rufus added. “I could use a nap.”

Tugging him along, Reno nodded his agreement. “And after that, I think I could use a snack.”

Oh, he was going to get something later in return for all this mess, but Rufus hadn’t entirely figured out what that was going to be. He smirked, leaning in to kiss Reno’s neck. “Oh, you’ll get your just desserts alright. Don’t you worry about that.”

A laugh as he was pulled into the bathroom. “I can’t wait,” Reno said, and shut the door behind them.
Sign up to rate and review this story