Categories > TV > Life With Derek

OMG!!!

by kagura111

Derek walked into the bathroom not knowing Casey was in the tub, he wants to kiss her so bad but he is debating if it's to risky. But Derek is a rebel, will he go for it? Kisses, passion, rejection...

Category: Life With Derek - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-07 - Updated: 2008-01-08 - 1714 words

?Blocked
Casey walked into the kitchen after her workout and grabbed an apple from the counter.

“Hey mom, I think I’m going to take a bubble bath, I feel sweaty” Casey told her mother as she headed towards the stairs.

“Sorry Casey, but we’re all out of the bubbles” Responded her mother from the kitchen.

“Kay, then I’ll just take a bath” she rolled her eyes and headed up the stairs.

I bet it was Marty that used all the bubble soap; she always loves to overdue things like that thought Casey. She grabbed her robe from her room and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Derek sat in his chair watching hockey as he heard Nora call from the kitchen.

“Derek, can you check on Casey? She’s been in there for half an hour, I’m a little worried”

“She probably already got out” He shouted back

“Just check on her, please? I have to go pick up Marty in 10 minutes and I’m not finished cooking dinner”

“Argh... Fine!” responded Derek as he pulled himself out of his chair and reached the stairs. I’m surprised I can even walk up these stairs after that hockey practice I had.

When he managed to get to the second floor he reached for the doorknob and it was surprisingly unlocked. He opened it thinking she would be out but there she was, in the tub.

Her kneecaps and her head were her only body parts poking out of the clear water. Her eyes were closed so she didn’t notice Derek staring. He didn’t make a sound, he just observed her body. Her light brown hair came down to one side covering a breast but the other one was in the open. Her porcelain skin shined from the water, she eventually felt someone there and opened her eyes slowly. Suddenly her eyes grew wide with horror and she covered up her female parts.

“DEREK! What are you doing?!” She screamed.

He just stood there, he wanted to say “I’m sorry” but his lips just wouldn’t move.

Oh man… what have I done? Wow, she looks so beautiful right now. I wish I could just join her in there. She looked annoyed, waiting for his answer.

He quickly turned around on his heel and headed for the door.

Casey was confused, she laid there for a minute and then decided to get out but before she could move a muscle the door opened again. It was Derek.

He knelt down to the side of the tub, held Casey’s head in his hands and kissed her. It was soft, sweet, and short. He pulled away keeping her gaze. She was speechless; she didn’t know what to say.

“I-I’m sorry” Derek whispered as his cheeks began to heat up. He quickly got up and closed the bathroom door behind him.

Casey just stood there, watching the door. Wondering if he would be back.

Casey wrapped a towel around herself and silently tip toed into her room. She was worried someone would hear her and tell her to come downstairs. And at the moment she really did not want to see Derek.

I CANNOT believe I kissed him, it gets worse though... I kind of liked it. Plus, it was so cute when he got all shy and nervous, oh Casey! What are you saying? This is Derek we are talking about. The mean bad boy! Who, by the way, is your step brother!

Casey went through all the cons of Derek, not even thinking about the pros. She just couldn’t handle something like that right now. She had a big paper due in two weeks and she only did the brain storm.

Rumble, Rumble, Casey’s stomach started to growl. She put a hand on her belly button and told it to shut up. Like that’s going to work. She thought. Rumble, Rumble.

She combed out her wet hair and slipped on comfy shorts and as she was about to put on a cute top, she heard a knock at the door. Her heart stopped.

“Casey! It’s me, we have to talk” Derek’s voice sounded nervous.

She quickly put on her top and opened the door. He was facing away from her gesturing with his hands, like he was going through what he would say to her.

“Ahem” Casey cleared her throat to get his attention. He turned around all embarrassed; his eyes followed down her figure and back up to her face. Casey just looked at him funny. She suddenly got nervous and poked her head out to see if anyone was in the hall.

“Don’t worry, we’re home alone. Nora just left to get Marty. Edwin and Lizzy are—

“It’s ok, I believe you” Joked Casey as she cut him off.

“Okay” He forced a smile, wow, he looks so nervous and awkward right now, I hope he wasn’t hurt or anything when I sort of rejected him after the kiss, thought Casey as she observed his moves.

“Listen, what happened in the tub, about five minutes ago...” He trailed off waiting for her approval.

“Yeah… go on” She said still observing him.

“I didn’t mean for that to happen, it’s just you looked so beautiful and I still feel weak from practice. Standing there with no talking made me look dumb. I just had to show you what I was thinking” He explained without making eye contact with Casey.

He glanced up at her expecting an answer but when he noticed her staring deep into his eyes he looked back down to the ground.

“Its okay” She smiled politely and walked passed him to get some food from the kitchen. He stood in the doorway, sort of surprised.

“Wait, what?” He questioned as he caught up to her.

“I said it’s fine” She explained.

“No offence or anything, but your usually not the one with the short answers” He said, looking confused.

When she reached the kitchen she opened the pot on the stove that her mom made for dinner. Chicken soup, she thought, awesome.

“Yeah, there’s chicken and mashed potatoes and stuff in the fridge too” Derek smiled, like he read her mind.

He then noticed how the subject was changed and stood in front of her while she made her way to the fridge.

“Umm… Derek? You’re in my way” She looked up at him. There faces only inches apart.

“Do you mean its fine like ‘Just forget about it’ or the kiss was fine?” He questioned

“Maybe both” She told him. “I haven’t really thought about it”

“Oh come on! Casey MacDonald not over thinking something?” Derek joked, “You have got to be kidding me!”

“Okay, so maybe I thought about it a little. But it’s no big deal just forget about it, okay?” He let her pass by him and she opened the fridge to get the food out.

“What if I don’t want to forget about it though?” He said still facing his back to her. Casey went quiet. Why is he acting so weird?, she thought.

“What if I wanted to do it again?” He said as he slowly started turning around. She quickly looked away from him. She grabbed her plate and almost ran up the stairs to her room.

Derek stood there, not sure what to feel. Was he hurt that she was trying to avoid him? Or was he happy that she never told him she thought the kiss was weird? He slowly made his way to the stairs and decided to follow Casey, as he climbed the stairs, he kept a sly smirk on his face.

DEREK’S POV

Derek lay in his bed staring at the ceiling. Okay so maybe Casey is right and this is just wrong. But I can’t help myself… he thought but even if she was right, it was still wrong of her to get my hopes up with a kiss and then a sudden “you should leave”, she better realize that I can be hurt to… as Derek thought the last few sentences he heard his door open. He sat up to see who it was, for a second his heart started to beat fast until he realized it was just Marty.

“Smarty! What are you doing up so late?” Questioned Derek in a playful tone. He picked up Marty and swung her around; once he put her on the floor and tried to make her stop giggling he got a response.

“I had nightmares Smerek” she looked down at her feet gripping her monkey.

“You want me to help you scare all the monsters away?”

“Okay, I’ll wait here” she confirmed as she jumped on his bed and hid under the covers. He laughed and made his way to her room. He checked under her bed, in her closet, and behind the door.

As he walked back to his room putting his hand out for the door knob, he noticed Casey’s door open. As he was about to peek into her room, he stopped himself. This isn’t supposed to happen he thought. And with a turn of his heel he bumped into Casey who was making her way back to her room from the bathroom.

NORMAL POV

She fell to the ground with a loud THUD causing Derek to smirk. He reached his hand out and she took it, he pulled her up. She was so close to him, close enough to kiss him. As her lips came closer Derek turned around and walked back to his room. Casey just stood there, watching him leave. You’re doing the right thing, you’re doing the right thing, Casey repeated it to herself as she got in bed and tried to fall asleep.

When Derek got back to Marty, he noticed his baby sister sound asleep. Derek gently picked her up and brought her back to her room. He kissed Marty’s forehead goodnight and with that he was off to his room.

Next morning is going to be dreadful thought Derek as he fell into a deep sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story