Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Predicaments and the Art of Making Up

by KittenCeez

Yuki stuffed up…bad…and now he has to make up for it.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Shuichi,Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-08 - 9868 words - Complete

?Blocked
Predicaments and the Art of Making Up


Disclaimer: Gravitation and Gravitation EX belong to Maki Murakami who is worshipped for bringing the Gravitation World to us. Although I do have all the Grav and Grav EX manga volumes…And the anime on DVD…and her novels…and the music…no no, I’m not obsessed with Grav!

Summary: Yuki stuffed up…bad…and now he has to make up for it.

Genre: Romance/General/Some Humour – especially if you’re Shuichi! Hah!

Pairing: YukixShuichi…duh…

Warnings: Well, being a Gravitation fic, there’ll be gay stuff happening ‘nods’, minor Exhibitionism, bit of UST, Yaoi, Oral, Anal. There is a teeny weeny little itty bit of fluff and some Yuki-angst which could not be left out or rearranged.

A/N: This is a lengthy oneshot set no more than a couple of years after the Gravitation series, and possibly after Gravitation EX but as it is still being written, that can’t be commented on with any certainty. The events that take place in Gravitation EX will not be accounted for in this oneshot nor referred to.
As yet, I have no intention of adding any chapters to this oneshot…but that may change in the future as per some requests on other sites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki let out a frustrated sigh at his current predicament; stuck on a crowded train in the metro sub. If the noise of the car was not bad enough, the heavens had blessed him with a carriage containing a class of kids on one of those excursion things…little kids…the kind that Yuki hates. It was however, a consolation prize that he was on his way home.

As the train rocked and screeched through the underground system Yuki thought back as to WHY he was stuck in this predicament. Through his dark sunglasses, he looked over to his pink-haired husband who was holding on to the next pole in the middle of the carriage. It was Shuichi who had decided to pick today of all days to go on another date with the novelist and today of all days was the one day a year Yuki had his beloved car in the shop for a full service.

However as much as Yuki silently cursed his young lover he knew he had only himself to blame.

Yuki was sitting at the kitchen table fiddling with a hardly touched can of beer. Needless to say he was a little nervous of the pending doom approaching. Yuki leaned back to peer through the windows of the apartment… ‘Why do I feel like it should be raining?’ and he glanced at the clock which finally read 6:59pm; one more minute before Shuichi gets home, one minute before Shuichi finds out what Yuki’s done, one minute before Shuichi either kills him or moves out. After that incident with a certain tape that a certain someone left in a certain VCR Yuki needed to use one evening, Yuki knew he was going to be in trouble.

At precisely 7:00pm Yuki heard the front door being unlocked by keys and the doorbell being rung three quick cheerful times, the tell tale sign that Shuichi was home.

“YUKI! I’m home!” Shuichi yelled in his usual cheerful tones. Shuichi dropped his keys on the table by the door and slipped his shoes off lining them up next to Yuki’s. Shuichi smiled and poked his head into Yuki’s study expecting to be yelled at for disturbing his lover’s concentration. Shuichi had gotten used to Yuki’s insults and they are now seen as harmless banter between the couple. He knew Yuki did not mind it too much any more when he ignored his lover’s growls and came in to kiss Yuki a long hello. Yuki himself had become more affectionate with time but only in their most private of moments.

Shuichi looked into the room expecting to see his lover typing away at his latest novel and for the first time in what seemed like ever, Yuki wasn’t at his laptop when Shuichi came home from work.

Confused Shuichi stood up straight and walked into the living area, “Yuki?”

Yuki stood and went over to the doorframe that led to the kitchen and waited for Shuichi to notice him.

Shuichi saw Yuki leaning against the doorframe and smiled brilliantly, “There you are! Have you started dinner already?”

Yuki swallowed the lump in his throat, approached Shuichi, and hugged him.

Shuichi felt time stop; either Hell had frozen over or this was not Yuki. Yuki never initiated this kind of contact…ever…

“So er…how was your day…?” Yuki asked, the sound of general conversation feeling strange to him.

Shuichi was still in shock, so far in shock that his pending nose bleed wasn’t going to happen, ‘Yep, it’s a cold day in Hell today…’

Shuichi hesitantly hugged Yuki back, “Yeah, it was fine…we’ve finished our next single…Yuki…what is it…this isn’t like you…”

Yuki shrugged trying to avoid the question, “What? Can’t a guy hug his partner every now and again?”

Shuichi just raised an eyebrow, “Not when we’re talking about you, my dear Yuki…now spill it.” Shuichi said but then had an afterthought and started to panic. With wide frightened eyes that were about to burst their riverbanks he clung to Yuki’s shirt, “You’re not sick are you?”

Yuki blinked, “Huh? Err…no, no I’m fine Shuichi.”

Shuichi pressed on, “You’re sure?”

Yuki pecked his lover on the nose, “Yes, I’m in perfect health.”

Shuichi breathed a sigh of relief.

“But…” Yuki started.

Shuichi took his sigh of relief back.

“I do have something to tell you…”

Shuichi continued to look at Yuki, “What is it Yuki?”

Yuki looked away from Shuichi’s eyes, down at the ground, clearly ashamed, “I…uh…well…I broke your mug…”

Shuichi just blinked, “Huh? My mug? All this over a mug…It is all right Yuki, really, I will just buy a new one! But thank you for apologising though!” It wasn’t everyday that Yuki apologised at all for anything let alone almost begging for forgiveness…hang on…over a mug!?

Yuki looked at Shuichi apprehensively, “No Shuichi…I’m not talking about your normal mug…” Yuki felt like cringing.

Shuichi was taken aback clearly lost. Then it slowly dawned on him. Shuichi, in a daze, walked passed his lover and took the longest walk of his life to the kitchen. Slowly opening one of the top cupboards where they keep their crystal ware, Shuichi just stopped and stared.

It was missing. It was never missing. Ever. That was Its spot and It never ever moved. Ever.

With tears stinging the corners of his eyes Shuichi turned his head to look at Yuki who was standing in the doorway with his head down, “How…” he said in barely a whisper.

“I was putting last night’s glasses away and accidentally knocked it off, I tried to catch it but it still fell…I’m sorry Shuichi…really I am…” Yuki explained.

Shuichi turned to look back at the empty space in the cupboard, “But Yuki…you’re always so careful with It…How could you be so careless?” he asked turning back to look at Yuki with hurt, betrayal and tears.

Yuki could not bear the look Shuichi was giving him and looked away, “It was an accident…Shuichi…I’m truly sorry…I know how much you loved that mug…”

Shuichi tried not to glare but could not help it. Angry he spit back at Yuki, “Loved it? Sakuma-san gave me that mug Yuki! It was limited edition from when Nittle Grasper first went platinum! He autographed it for me! I treasured that mug Yuki and you’ve broken it!”

Shuichi’s ranting and raving continued for about five minutes without a breath’s break while Yuki let him vent.

“First you taped over Sakuma-san’s first interview in the USA as an actor, and now this! Damn it, Yuki I expected more from you!”

At this Yuki started, “Oi, oi! You were the one who left that video in the player! We have settled that argument! And you expected more from me did you? Well excuse me Shuichi! Maybe it is me that is expecting more from you! For crying out loud, it was just a mug in the end Shuichi, it’s not the end of the whole damn world!”

Shuichi was becoming livid, “What?! Yuki…You were the one who was practically crawling on your hands and knees begging for forgiveness when I walked in the door tonight! You know how much Sakuma-san means to me Yuki-”

Yuki scoffed, “Oh don’t I just!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Shuichi barked.

Yuki was starting to see red, “Well I wonder just how much Ryuichi means to you Shuichi! It’s ‘Sakuma-san this’ and ‘Sakuma-san that’ and ‘Ryuichi is so awesome’ and ‘Ryuichi is such a god’,” Yuki mocked, “The way you carry on about him is almost like he’s the one you’re practically married to and not me!”

Yuki heard a loud, shocked gasp and Shuichi just stood there staring at Yuki, disbelief and pain clearly on his face. He could not believe Yuki could say such a thing. Everything shut down; his thinking, his breathing, his blood…as he slowly recovered he felt Yuki look away from him.

Yuki knew he had completely crossed the line. In fact, he had hopped on a jet plane and soared right over that line at neck breaking speed. Despite his seeming infatuation with his idol vocalist Yuki was all too well aware that Shuichi loved him unconditionally. Now officially needing to apologise for a very good reason he looked back up at Shuichi, “Shu…I…I didn’t mean that…”

Yuki was answered with the slamming of the bedroom door. He sighed crestfallen and let himself calm down before he went up to the bedroom door. He could hear Shuichi’s sobs and he carefully opened the door and entered their room.

Shuichi was curled up in a ball on the bed, his head buried in his pillow. He could not believe Yuki had said that. After all they had been through he thought Yuki knew that he was the only one Shuichi loved above all others and he still said something so cruel. Two years ago, they had arranged their own small, private ceremony where they had exchanged their own vows in front of their close friends and families indicating to those they believed mattered that they were a married couple no matter how their binding was seen in the eyes of other people.

Yuki could see the sharp, harsh jerking as his Shuichi was crying his heart out. Inwardly he was mentally tearing himself apart for saying something so stupid to the person who means the most in his world. He approached Shuichi on the bed and knelt beside him dredging up all his novelist experience. Not one for romance himself his literacy skills proved useful, especially in the circumstances where he really needed them.

Yuki brushed a stray lock of hair out of what could be seen of Shuichi’s face and placed his hand on Shuichi’s shaking shoulder. “Shuichi…I’m sorry…that was a stupid thing for me to say. I shouldn’t have said that, I shouldn’t have even thought of it…I didn’t mean a word of it…”

Shuichi continued to sob as Yuki slowly stroked his back.

Yuki continued, “I do know how much Ryuichi means to you and to Bad Luck and I understand you have a good friendship with him. I know how much you love me and how much I mean to you and believe me when I say it goes both ways between us. I am sorry Shu-chan, what I said was cruel and should never have happened. You know I love you, right?”

Shuichi’s sobs had settled down to soft sniffs and small hiccups and he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand sitting up to look at Yuki. He always knew just how sincere Yuki was when he told him that he loved him in words. Through red puffy eyes, he looked deep into his life partner’s eyes and nodded. He looked down when he felt Yuki join one of his hands with his own and saw the gold bands they gave to each other two years ago.

Shuichi took a deep shuddering breath to calm down and leaned into Yuki putting his head on his shoulder. Yuki continued to kneel on the floor and hugged Shuichi to him tight, softly stroking his back occasionally.

After several minutes of this Yuki broke the comfortable silence, “Hey, could we lie on the bed, my knees are really starting to hurt now.”

Shuichi sat up and softly smiled at Yuki, his eyes a little brighter than they were before. He nodded and shifted on the bed so Yuki could lie beside him. Once Yuki was settled, Shuichi scooted next to him, laid his head on Yuki’s shoulder, and cuddled into his lover.

Yuki rested his head against Shuichi’s, “So, now that I have some incredible making up to do how about we go out on the weekend, all day, just you and me?”

If Shuichi wasn’t tired from crying he would’ve had quite the nose bleed to deal with. Shuichi smiled again and nodded to Yuki, “I can get Saturday free.”

Yuki nodded in reply and Shuichi turned his head up so he could lingeringly kiss Yuki telling him in those few, sweet seconds what it would take him much longer to say verbally.

Yuki let Shuichi kiss him tenderly for a while before he took over and slid his hand up to the back of Shuichi’s head holding him a little tighter as he made their embrace more passionate.

Shuichi let Yuki kiss him for as long as the novelist needed only responding and adding his own light nips when he felt it necessary.

As Yuki slowly calmed down Shuichi broke their kiss and laid his head back down on Yuki’s shoulder, his tiredness starting to get the better of him.

Yuki slid a little further down the bed so he could pull Shuichi a little closer to him, “If you want I could probably convince Tohma into finding another one of those mugs for you.”

Shuichi laughed softly, “It wouldn’t be the same though,” he pouted, causing him to yawn. “I’ll have to call the Insurance Company tomorrow, let them know.”

Yuki blinked. ‘He had taken out an Insurance policy on the thing?’

Yuki smirked, ‘That’s my Shuichi,’ he mused and let his lover drift off to sleep, slowly doing the same himself.

All through Friday, Yuki had been fiercely working on his novel having lost several hours worth of time for writing the night before. He had been constantly ignoring that little voice in the back of his head telling him that something else was happening on Saturday. He knew it was not a deadline so he presumed it was something with Tohma, which can be easily rescheduled with his brother-in-law, no biggie. How Tohma took it was a completely different matter though.

As Shuichi approached him with quite a full itinerary that Yuki just blinked at, Yuki finally figured out what had been nagging him. He was going to cancel the time with the mechanics but it was another six weeks before he could get his car in because his preferred mechanic was going on vacation. Yuki had once cancelled a car service and waited a bit longer before rescheduling and ironically, one of the car’s cylinders went ping. Yuki had gone out and bought a new car in spite.

As such Yuki decided to keep his current booking but there was no way he was going to postpone their day out and live to tell the tale. Shuichi altered his plans to accommodate a ‘basic schedule for using the metro sub’ after complaining that ‘Taxi’s were getting too expensive and for the amount of travelling they’d be doing that day it’d be just as efficient taking the metro sub and…’ Yuki had zoned out at this point and let Shuichi go about organising their trip.

So that’s how Yuki had gotten himself into his current predicament.

The train came into the next station and Yuki watched as a hoard of people filed out of the car and thanked Buddha that not nearly as many people boarded the train as a replacement. One of the departing passengers, a fat, balding businessman with a comb over had practically shoved through Shuichi as he rushed to the door knocking the lithe young man to one of his knees with a small yelp, the mobile he was texting Hiro on clattering to the ground.

Yuki was about to stride over to the man and give him what for when Shuichi looked up and yelled, “Hey! Watch it!” as he picked up his lost phone. When he was ignored Shuichi was about to yell something else before realising he was in public and drawing attention to himself. Remembering the potential dangers of being recognised, after all he was not in sunglasses and a wigged cap hiding his definitive pink hair for no reason. He went quiet but continued to throw daggers at the stocky jerk making his way through the small crowds as the doors closed and the train began to move on.

Yuki’s grip on the pole tightened as he watched Shuichi’s outburst before he calmed down and continued to glare. Yuki was also very aware of the greater female attendance on their carriage and refused to think of the consequences of him and Shuichi revealing themselves.

Yuki continued to stare at Shuichi until Shuichi looked up at him, silently asking him if he was alright. When Shuichi gave a small quick smile and nodded Yuki relaxed as Shuichi went back to his messaging.

Shuichi finished his essay long text telling Hiro about his ‘so awesome and amazing day with Yuki’ and shoved his phone in his pocket. He looked down at his knee and whined a little as he brushed it off and noted the red mark that would turn into a bruise. K was going to kill him. The bruise would probably still be there on Tuesday and Bad Luck had an appearance at Zepp Tokyo as the leading N-G Productions band for a music industry meet. This meant having to look his utmost best and therefore meant having to change his stage outfit…again…and his acquirement of permission for this Saturday off was in the literal sense rather explosive. Shuichi huffed and folded his arms as he leant on the pole while wishing he could lean on Yuki instead.

Yuki watched Shuichi lean against the pole in a huff for whatever reason was known only to Shuichi. Three stops later Yuki was still just watching his lover when Shuichi started to show signs of boredom, switching from one foot to the other, drumming his fingers on the pole he was leaning against, even reading all the information stickers and advertisements on the walls.

Shuichi startled as his phone vibrated with an incoming message. Shuichi pulled the phone from his pocket and proceeded to drop it. Sighing agitatedly he bent down to pick it up not realising he was giving his lover a nice side on profile of his legs.

Yuki smirked at his lover’s clumsiness but felt his mouth go dry as he took in Shuichi’s thin but nicely toned legs letting his eyes travel from the young man’s thin ankle up along his shaped calf muscle to his bent knee and along the back of his thighs to where his shorts began. Yuki used his perfect memory of his lover’s body to continue along Shuichi’s leg to his backside imagining those shorts were not there.

Shuichi was oblivious to the hungry stares Yuki was giving him as he decided to sit on the floor of the carriage. He leant on the pole facing Yuki and brought his knees up for balance. While answering Hiro’s text message Shuichi glanced up at Yuki, saw his tightened stance and jaw line as Yuki stared at him. Shuichi smirked as he looked back down at his phone screen.

Shuichi shifted so that he could loosely cross his legs in front of him and leaned forward a little while he was texting holding the phone in a suggestive position in the air. As he continued to type, he looked back up at Yuki and grinned devilishly.

Yuki raised his eyebrow at the look Shuichi was giving him and then saw what Shuichi was actually doing. Yuki felt his heart clench at his little tease as a wave of lust rippled through his entire body and gritted his teeth as Shuichi flicked his tongue out to lick his lips.

Yuki did not notice the increase in noise and shuffling as the school kids started to get themselves organised to depart the train. Yuki’s imagination was running wild on him while he gazed at Shuichi and he was rudely jarred out of his roaming thoughts by two of the children playfully pushing and shoving each other and knocking into him. Blushing quite uncharacteristically with his heart thumping he turned to growl at the kids but he was interrupted by their sensei apologising for them. Yuki continued to glare hotly as the group of children and their guardians departed the train taking a significant portion of the noise with them.

Yuki turned to look at Shuichi who was now lounging against the pole with his endless legs stretched out before him. He could see the mirth dancing in Shuichi’s eyes as he looked up at him over the top of his sunglasses. Yuki took a sharp impatient breath, ‘That little punk is enjoying this…’

As the train left the underground for the outer suburbs and the people started dissipating, Shuichi would shift a little or cross his legs over the other way, or shift his legs entirely just to give the transfixed novelist a glimpse of more leg up his loose-fitting shorts. Shuichi could see Yuki’s knuckles were a little whiter as he gripped onto the pole to keep himself under control.

Yuki could feel a light sheen of sweat forming along his hairline as he fought with his body to keep control lest his attraction to that tease sitting on the floor become rather obvious.

Yuki managed to force himself to check what station they had pulled in at and gave a sigh of relief as the next one was theirs. Shuichi had also noticed where they were along the train line and started to get up, slowly stretching his legs and body out in front of Yuki (and the remaining passengers). Shuichi squatted so that his legs were on either side of the pole as he hoisted himself up to his feet. Yuki did not notice some of the raised eyebrows and some shocked looks from other passengers as Shuichi practically pole danced getting on his feet.

A cry of lust got hitched in Yuki’s throat as Shuichi bent down at a 90 degree angle still keeping one hand on the pole next to him to pick up his little shopping bags acquired during their outing showing off his backside to his lover and Yuki lost his control as Shuichi only just wriggled his hips at Yuki.

As Shuichi sensuously stood back up with his bags in his hand, he calmly walked over to the door and waited for the train to pull into their station swinging his hips as he walked. Shuichi knew what he had started and although he appeared in complete control at that moment, he was screaming inside with excitement at what awaited him when they walked through the door of their apartment…if Yuki made it that far that is.

Shuichi turned his head slightly to look at his dishevelled lover and grinned wickedly as Yuki stiffly walked towards him and stood directly behind him. Yuki placed his hands on Shuichi’s hips and leaned his head on the back of Shuichi’s as he made his intentions known to his lover.

Yuki leaned down to Shuichi’s ear and growled, “I’m going to devour you when we get home you little tease!”

Shuichi shivered as Yuki’s voice passed through him and continued to grin as he placed his head back on Yuki’s shoulder, “I hope so!”

Yuki groaned and couldn’t stop himself from nibbling on Shuichi’s exposed neck desperately trying to sate his tastebuds of the taste of his young lover even just a little so that he could manage the walk home.

Shuichi gave a sharp yip when Yuki bit down on the junction of his neck and shoulder, glad that he had shopping bags that he could hide his arousal with. He turned his head so that he could capture Yuki’s mouth almost melting as the novelist instantly ravaged his mouth as if he was starved for it.

As the train pulled into the station, Shuichi broke their kiss and stood on his tiptoes to lick and nibble on Yuki’s ear as his rear consequently rubbed against Yuki’s erection.

Yuki was in a daze as he felt Shuichi moving against him and was sharply brought out of that daze as Shuichi made quick work of his sensitive ear. Yuki tried to contain the cry in his throat but failed and his face became quite flushed. He tightened his grip on Shuichi’s hip as he put his other hand out on to the glass panel that framed the door area of the train to steady himself as he became impossibly hard. “Shu-chan!” he gasped out.

Shuichi’s heart was pounding in his chest, his breaths coming in short, shallow gasps wishing to all that was Holy in all religions that he and Yuki had the entire train to themselves…right now…this very minute…and for quite a while longer…Yuki desperately wanted him and Shuichi desperately wanted to give his body to Yuki.

The train finally stopped with a slight jolt and the doors automatically opened sending a rush of cooler air over the two gagging lovers. Shuichi took his blushing and flustered partner by the hand and calmly stepped off the train and started walking as if nothing were bothering them, Yuki quickly following him practically sticking to his lover like glue.

As they walked off the platform and out of the relatively empty station, Yuki kept pulling Shuichi close planting kisses all over his neck, shoulder and up along his face.

Shuichi virtually glowed with a dark red blush at the infuriated and indignant stares that were radiating their way from two little elderly women waiting for their train.

Shuichi felt the change of atmosphere as Yuki too saw these two little dears glaring at the pair and grinned. Glancing up at Yuki, Shuichi was rather apprehensive as he saw the upcoming wall not far from where their audience sat, “Yuki…” he warned.

“Yes, my Shu-chan?” Yuki replied in a far too sickly sweet voice.

“Behave…”

Yuki chuckled darkly and roughly groped Shuichi’s behind, “Oh but my dear Shu-chan…you were the one that started this little charade…”

Shuichi’s eyes widened and he let out a loud “Eeep!” as he ended up against that wall with Yuki holding him up. He did not get a chance to look apologetically in the direction of the horrified gasps as Yuki captured his mouth plunging his tongue in deeply, rendering Shuichi helpless.

Yuki groaned slightly as he felt Shuichi respond to his passionate kiss and reflexively thrust his hips against his lover’s.

Shuichi gave a strangled moan and broke the kiss as he cried, “Ah…Yuki!”

Shuichi was gasping for air and almost mewling as he leant his forehead against Yuki’s. Tears were in the corner of his eyes from the surging of lust and pure desire that coursed through his body and he clawed at Yuki’s arms and shoulders with grasping fingers. Yuki gripped Shuichi’s body to him and moved his head down to rest against Shuichi’s shoulder panting against his lover’s skin and sending rushes of hot shivers along Shuichi’s spine.

Apparently those two old ladies had walked off some moments ago but neither had noticed.

Shuichi turned his head and frantically whispered against Yuki’s ear, “Yuki…I wanna…go home…badly…”

Yuki gritted his teeth and nodded against Shuichi’s neck as he felt Shuichi’s breath ghost against his ear, the odd flick of Shuichi’s tongue and lips sending hot, sharp pulses down to his straining member as it pressed against Shuichi’s body.

Yuki let Shuichi slide down to the floor and held him as he steadied his shaky feet. Shuichi clung to him as his legs trembled from their heated embrace. Yuki looked at Shuichi with soft, lidded eyes and Shuichi slid his arms around Yuki’s shoulders pulling himself up to tenderly kiss him.

When Shuichi broke the kiss he looked up into Yuki’s eyes, “I love you Yuki.”

Yuki let the corners of his mouth drift upwards slightly and leaned down to kiss Shuichi again in the same tender, meaningful manner Shuichi did him.

After several soft and calming minutes, Yuki broke the kiss, now with a much clearer head. Yuki softly kissed Shuichi on the forehead and hugged him for a moment.

The moment was broken by the sound of two car doors opening and closing followed by the sound of hurried footsteps. Yuki looked to see what the commotion was and saw two girls running up the steps leaving behind a taxi. Yuki looked at Shuichi and smirked; someone up there had to have been smiling down on him just then.

Shuichi quickly bent down and scooped up his lost shopping bags taking off after Yuki, as the writer was already halfway down the set of stairs. Shuichi passed the girls coming up the steps and without thinking he ripped his wigged cap off, really the thing was driving him nuts, and called out for Yuki to wait up.

The girls just stopped dead still. They slowly turned around and saw the tall blonde and the younger pink haired guy heading up to the taxi.

“No way…” astonished one of them.

“Oh my God,” cried the other.

Yuki turned to let Shuichi catch up to him and held his arm out for Shuichi to take. He pulled his sunglasses off his nose to look up at the two girls, “Thanks for the taxi girls!” and winked before turning and continuing on.

The two girls just stood there and watched as Yuki opened the door for Shuichi and let him climb in the back of the taxi before following him in.

Yuki smirked as the two girls started screaming to each other at their close encounter with Japan’s hottest couple and shut the door giving the driver the address.

Seven minutes later, they pulled up at the apartment building.

‘Seven minutes too long,’ Yuki muttered to himself as his thoughts kept running onto the things he should have been doing with Shuichi in the back seat of a car instead of sitting like any respectable citizen and keeping quiet whilst in the company of a random taxi driver.

The driver read Yuki the fare and Yuki pulled out his wallet. Before he fished out some cash for the driver he leaned over to Shuichi who was unbuckling his seat belt, “You’ve got until I pay this taxi to get into that apartment or I’m doing you where I catch you.”

Shuichi squeaked and scrambled out of the taxi; his bags had yet to leave his hand since they hopped in. Shuichi ran up to the apartment block doors and ripped the key card out of his pocket for the main entrance and elevator. Shuichi called the elevator and found that it was still up on the eighth floor. He looked behind him and gave an ‘eek’ as he saw Yuki striding up to the door with a predatory stance. He had removed his sunglasses already and the look on his face said that Shuichi was going to have trouble walking tomorrow.

Shuichi gave up on the elevator and sprinted up the stairs of the fire exit. When he finally got up to the seventh floor, he bolted up to their door and struggled to pull his keys out of his pocket. He heard the ‘ding’ of the elevator and started to panic. He finally ripped the keys out of his pocket and located the right key as the elevator doors opened to reveal the leopard lying in wait.

“Here I come Shuichi, ready or not!” Yuki taunted and continued stalking his cornered prey as Shuichi struggled to get that damn key in the lock to open the door.

Shuichi finally turned the key and had his other hand on the doorhandle when Yuki’s shadow fell on him. Slowly Shuichi turned around and looked at the ominous figure looming over him.

Yuki bent down so that he was eyelevel with Shuichi and when he was barely an inch away from the singer’s face he smirked devilishly, “Aren’t you going to open that door Shu-chan?”

It took a moment for Shuichi to register Yuki’s words as all he could do was stare at his lover’s stunning face and it was a moment too long as Yuki slid his hand into Shuichi’s shorts and grasped his half-erect member, fisting it back to full hardness with only three strokes.

Shuichi roughly yelled out, “YUKI!” as he thrust into his lover’s squeezing hand. Shuichi let his head fall onto the door with a dull thud and clenched his jaw as his now white knuckled hands wrenched the door open.

Yuki pushed Shuichi into their apartment also kicking Shuichi’s dropped bags over the threshold as he entered the room with Shuichi still in his hands. Yuki kicked the door closed on his way in.

As the door shut with a ‘click’ Yuki used his free hand to pull Shuichi’s shorts down his legs and pushed him against the nearest wall. Shuichi put his hands on the wall in front of him as Yuki partially stripped him continuing to stroke him at the same time.

Shuichi was groaning and panting as Yuki stroked him from behind, “Yuki…I’m not gonna hold…ah! Yuki! I’m coming…Yuki!” Shuichi felt his orgasm building up and went crashing over the edge as Yuki latched onto his ear with his teeth and started to move his clothed erection between Shuichi’s legs. Shuichi’s legs gave way as he came, his seed ending up on the wall in front of him. Yuki kept a tight hold around Shuichi’s waist as he finished Shuichi’s first orgasm.

Yuki nipped on his ear as Shuichi started to come back down to earth, “Looks like someone’s made a mess…we’ll have to clean that up later, won’t we Shu-chan.” Shuichi just moaned in Yuki’s arms and he started kicking his sandals off so he could get out of his shorts that had annoyingly pooled around his ankles and feet. Yuki’s head went into a spin as Shuichi wriggled against him, kicking his shoes off. He let go of Shuichi to remove his suit jacket and kicked his own shoes and socks off.

Shuichi had put his hands back against the wall when Yuki let go of his waist. He pulled his sleeveless top over his head and turned around to let Yuki lift him up, wrapping his arms around Yuki’s shoulders and legs around Yuki’s waist. As Yuki held him up by his sides Shuichi leaned in and took hold of Yuki’s lips with his own, sliding his hands down Yuki’s shoulders and chest to start unbuttoning his shirt.

As they passed through the apartment to the bedroom, Shuichi had untucked Yuki’s shirt and had started sliding it off his shoulders when they came to the bed. Yuki placed Shuichi on the bed and pulled his shirt off while leaning over his lover never breaking their kiss.

Yuki returned his hands to his lover’s bare form running them over Shuichi’s warm skin, teasing him with feather touches and light pinches in those places that drove Shuichi wild. Yuki trailed kisses down Shuichi’s jaw and neck working on a love bite while he trailed one hand up Shuichi’s body to pinch and flick at his nipple.

Shuichi squirmed against Yuki’s body when Yuki started teasing his nipple. Shuichi rubbed his hands along Yuki’s arms and shoulders and into his hair massaging the scalp as Yuki moved his kisses from his collarbone, down his chest and to his other nipple. Shuichi arched his chest into Yuki as he swirled his tongue around the bud taking it in his teeth and pulling slightly.

Yuki left Shuichi’s chest trailing wet kisses down his stomach to Shuichi’s hardened member. Shuichi’s eyes shot open and he gasped sharply as Yuki teased the tip of his glistening hardness and cried out lifting his back and shoulders off the bed, his hands shooting back to Yuki’s scalp as Yuki deep throated him.

Yuki gave Shuichi a few sucks while tracing lines along the underside with his tongue before releasing Shuichi and pinning him back to the bed. Yuki hovered over him for a moment taking in the sight of his lover squirming under him with tinged cheeks and glazed eyes. Yuki claimed Shuichi’s mouth and kissed him hard and deeply, causing Shuichi to moan into his mouth as he responded with equal fervour.

Yuki broke the kiss and ghosted his lips over Shuichi’s, “What is it that you’re responding to there Shu-chan? Was it the taste of you Shu-chan?” Shuichi tried to groan in the negative. Yuki’s eyes darkened slightly as he continued, “Or is it the taste of yourself on me?” he growled.

Shuichi gave a lust filled cry as he reclaimed Yuki’s mouth thrusting his tongue as deeply as he could, trying to reach every possible place of his lover’s mouth. Shuichi quickly glided his hands down Yuki’s tight stomach and started undoing Yuki’s belt. Shuichi rubbed the palm of his hand against Yuki’s straining erection earning strangled growls for his touches. Shuichi freed Yuki from the restraint of his pants and grasped Yuki’s hard manhood, stroking the smooth, soft skin of his lover.

Yuki tore his mouth away from Shuichi’s gasping for air before hissing it through his clenched teeth as Shuichi lightly stroked him. Yuki began to thrust into Shuichi’s hand, his hardness coming into contact with Shuichi’s as he rocked his hips. Shuichi brought one of his hands back up and cupped Yuki’s face guiding him into another kiss, this one as slow and passionate as their movements.

Before Shuichi knew it his next orgasm started to build up, “Ah…Yuki…I’m coming…”

Yuki chuckled darkly, “Already Shu-chan?” he taunted, “You really do need to control yourself.” Yuki began rocking his hips a little faster before he took hold of Shuichi and pumped the writhing young man underneath him harder and faster than he rocked his hips.

The different paces set Shuichi’s skin on fire as his climax washed over his body, the evidence of it spurting onto their stomachs and Yuki’s hand.

As Shuichi lay there panting, Yuki slid down to sensuously lick the come off Shuichi’s stomach. Yuki drew himself onto his knees between Shuichi’s limp legs. He brought his hand up to his mouth and licked off the traces of Shuichi’s orgasm. Yuki, although the permanent dominant partner, revelled in the taste of his lover and to him it was like a drug that he could not get enough of at times.

Shuichi was watching him transfixed, and when Yuki licked the last finger clean, Shuichi sat up with each leg curled to his side. Shuichi placed his hands on Yuki’s shoulders as he leaned down to kiss and nip at Yuki’s chest. Shuichi could feel the deep breaths Yuki was taking and it spurred him on to graze his teeth to Yuki’s nipples giving each one the same teasing, nipping and sucking attention.

Shuichi moved down from Yuki’s chest across to his ticklish sides and managed to fold himself to kiss and suck on a spot on Yuki’s hip. After he had worked on a love bite Shuichi trailed his tongue across Yuki’s abdomen to then lick the liquid forming at the tip of Yuki’s shaft. Yuki groaned loudly as Shuichi licked at the traces of precome and slowly took as much of Yuki as he could in his hot, wet mouth.

Shuichi slowly sucked on Yuki for a few moments before releasing his lover’s manhood to lick and suck on the areas that could not fit in his mouth. Shuichi moved his mouth and tongue down Yuki’s shaft to the base and back up again. Shuichi placed his hand around Yuki and drew his hand up squeezing more precome out of Yuki and on to his tongue. Shuichi continued to stroke his lover as he moved back up Yuki’s trembling body and drew the tip of his tongue over Yuki’s stomach picking up the remnants of his previous climax and mixing them with Yuki’s essence. He came up to take Yuki’s parted lips shoving his tongue deep into Yuki’s mouth.

Yuki moaned as he tasted his and Shuichi’s mixed liquids on his tastebuds and his skin became hot and flushed as his pants became far too hot to be in. Yuki reached around and grabbed Shuichi by the back of his thighs where the leg becomes backside and pulled the singer flush up against him delving his tongue deep inside Shuichi’s mouth, sucking on his tongue as their bodies rubbed against each other.

Shuichi slid his hands down Yuki’s back and under his loosened pants. Shuichi raked his fingernails along Yuki’s backside earning a growl from his lover. Shuichi pulled back from the kiss, “Yuki…take your pants off…” he almost whined against Yuki’s mouth.

Yuki kissed Shuichi’s lips a few more times before lying his lover down on the bed. Yuki got to his feet and stood up to oblige Shuichi’s request, glad to be free of his hot, now itching and restrictive pants. As he stepped out of his pants Yuki stood before Shuichi who was concentrating on drawing his breath and had spread himself out ready for Yuki. Yuki smirked at his lover lightly trailing his fingernail along the back of Shuichi’s leg causing him to gasp, “One would think that you wanted me Shu-chan,” he teased.

Shuichi bit his lip and nodded at his lover standing before him in all his naked glory.

“What was that Shu-chan?” Yuki taunted.

Shuichi groaned and answered, “I want you Yuki!”

Yuki licked his lips in front of Shuichi, “That was a hot little stunt you pulled just then Shu-chan…I’ll have to reward you for that one…”

Shuichi groaned again, the desperation showing on his face as Yuki sucked two of his fingers into his mouth before bringing them down to Shuichi’s entrance. Yuki sweetly rubbed Shuichi’s entrance with the tips of his wet fingers before slowly pushing them into his lover’s tight body.

All coherent thought passed out of Shuichi’s mind as Yuki’s fingers slowly entered him, preparing him caressingly. Shuichi’s eyes went blank as Yuki’s fingers came to his prostate, gently but continuously stroking against it. Shuichi was having trouble breathing and broke into a sweat as Yuki scissored his fingers inside of him constantly touching his prostate. Shuichi called his lover’s name to the heavens as Yuki’s caresses brought him to orgasm, his muscles clenching around Yuki’s moving fingers and he spasmed violently on the bed at the force of his climax.

Shuichi didn’t have time to calm down as the bed around him shifted and Yuki’s lips came crashing onto his own. Shuichi whimpered as Yuki started thrusting his fingers in and out of Shuichi mimicking his plans for something else. Shuichi broke the kiss as his lungs started burning and sucked his breath in deeply to his starving lungs. His lust was now so intense it was hurting him. He turned his glazed eyes to look at his blonde lover.

Yuki bent his head down to trace his lips under Shuichi’s ear and along his neck, “I did say I was going to reward you Shu-chan.”

Shuichi’s face was red hot and he wrapped his arms around Yuki’s shoulders and his legs around Yuki’s waist, “Yuki! I want you so bad!” he cried.

Yuki’s kisses made his way up to Shuichi’s lips and he took Shuichi’s mouth in a melting kiss as he replaced his fingers with his rock hard member. Yuki buried himself to his hilt in one stroke, swallowing Shuichi’s cries and mewling and in turn moaning back into Shuichi’s mouth as his muscles were still pulsing from his last orgasm. Yuki broke their kiss and slowly pulled out of Shuichi before thrusting back in, his breath hitched in his throat at the feel of his lover around him, “Oh Shuichi!”

Shuichi grasped at Yuki’s shoulders, writhing underneath him and meeting Yuki’s slow thrusts urging him to go faster, “Yuki…Yuki please!” Shuichi groaned, “…Yuki! Oh…please fuck me…harder…faster…”

Yuki’s eyes darkened to almost black with lust at Shuichi’s words and he sped up his movements considerably giving Shuichi long, hard and faster thrusts making his little lover cry his name over and over again.

Shuichi was clouded in love and lust as Yuki continued to thrust deeply into him. He wrapped his arms and legs tighter around Yuki’s body urging him to go as deep as possible. The slight change in his position let Yuki penetrate a little deeper than before and Shuichi just moaned at the feeling of his lover so deep inside his body. “Oh Yuki, more!” Shuichi begged as Yuki made love to him.

Yuki stopped inside Shuichi as he was nearing his climax and clearly too soon. Yuki gripped Shuichi’s body to his own as he calmed himself down and slowly pulled out of his lover. Yuki stood up and went over to the dresser pulling out a small jar of citrus flavoured lube. He found that citrus made their love making that bit spicier. “Shuichi…on all fours,” he commanded and Shuichi quickly got into position as he eagerly wriggled his backside in front of Yuki, in need of his lover back inside of him.

Yuki dipped the tips of his fingers in the jar and began to massage the substance around Shuichi’s entrance and inside his tight, writhing body. When he was happy enough with his work Yuki wiped his hand on a nearby towel, ditching it over his shoulder and he positioned himself at Shuichi’s entrance. Yuki massaged his hands down Shuichi’s spine as he re-entered his lover.

Shuichi moaned loudly as Yuki pushed into him, his senses on overload as the smell of citrus engulfed his nose.

Yuki continued to massage Shuichi’s back as he slowly moved inside him, “You like that scent don’t you, Shu-chan!”

Shuichi drew his breath through his mouth in deep pants as he nodded his head.

Yuki grinned and clawed his fingers as he continued to massage Shuichi’s back, “You know what I’m going to do to you now I’ve gotten that out, don’t you Shu-chan. You’re moaning quite a bit there Shuichi, moaning like a whore…” Yuki lifted one hand to spank Shuichi’s right butt cheek.

Shuichi gave a sharp yelp at the surprise rather than the sting as Yuki’s palm came into contact with his backside and his arousal only increased as Yuki did it again, “Yes Yuki…I’m your whore!”

Yuki’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as another surge of hot lust travelled down his body at Shuichi’s declaration. Yuki latched onto Shuichi’s hips and pulled himself back out to his tip, “That’s right Shu-chan…you’re mine!” Yuki growled out as he plunged back into Shuichi as hard and deep as he could, leaving Shuichi to gasp out and almost lose his balance.

Yuki began a steady pace thrusting in and out of Shuichi giving that occasional spank that excited his younger lover so much. Shuichi shifted his knees further apart giving Yuki more access to his body for which he was grateful as the change of angle had allowed Yuki better direction to his prostate. As Yuki hit his prostate Shuichi let a groan pass his lips which turned into another yelp as Yuki spanked his reddened cheek again. This then turned into a long, building cry as Yuki began hammering into Shuichi thrashing into his prostate over and over again.

Shuichi called out Yuki’s name as Yuki reached around to take Shuichi’s hardness in his hand at the precise moment Shuichi was about to come. Shuichi was yelling his name out to the heavens and grasping the bed sheets in his hand as Yuki held the base of his twitching member acting like a cock-ring. Shuichi’s muscles pulsed around Yuki’s own hardness, again having to force him to keep his own orgasm at bay; he wasn’t done just yet and wanted to go longer with Shuichi.

While still inside his lover, Yuki guided the panting Shuichi to lie on the bed with Yuki spooning him. Yuki slipped his arm under Shuichi’s leg to pull it up. As he nuzzled in the crook of Shuichi’s neck, he began slow, smooth thrusts into the silk cavern. Shuichi brought himself out of his stupor to bring his free arm back to the back of Yuki’s head and into his hair. As he got himself more accommodated to their position, Shuichi rocked himself back onto Yuki’s body matching his thrusts.

Yuki let them enjoy the slow, intense pace for some time before he sped up a little and moved his hand over the front of Shuichi’s body while nipping and sucking on the exposed neck and shoulder.

Shuichi put his head back on to Yuki’s shoulder and arm that he was resting on, “Oh Yuki…this feels so good…I love you so much!”

Yuki kissed Shuichi on the cheek and whispered sweet sentiments in his ear before kissing his way down his lover’s neck to the back of his shoulder where he worked on a love bite. Yuki kissed Shuichi’s neck and he slowly pulled back out of him.

When Yuki pulled out of him, Shuichi pushed himself up and turned to look down at Yuki. He looked down at Yuki’s dishevelled blonde hair and the light sheen of sweat across his hard, sculpted body made him glisten before Shuichi’s eyes presenting him with the most erotic sight Shuichi could ever dream up. The combination of burning lust with hints of love in the blonde’s eyes completed the ensemble and Shuichi crawled over his lover to claim his hot lips in a lingering, chaste kiss.

Through the kiss, Yuki guided Shuichi’s body to hover over his own and he brought his legs up for Shuichi to lean back on. He slid his hands from his lover’s hips up along his sides to grip him tight as he intensified their kiss, “…Shuichi!”

At the call of his name, Shuichi pulled back from their kiss and looked deeply into Yuki’s eyes. Yuki’s eyes were almost clouded over and Shuichi arched his back slowly rubbing his sensitive backside against Yuki’s straining member causing Yuki to grip tighter on to his body. Shuichi used Yuki’s arms as a support as he lifted himself on to Yuki and using his bodyweight to slide down Yuki’s shaft.

As he was readjusting to Yuki being inside of him, Shuichi started rocking his hips back and forth. Yuki however didn’t give him much time to readjust as he grabbed onto Shuichi’s sides and started thrusting hard and fast into Shuichi delving deeper each time until he was so deep inside his little lover Shuichi could feel Yuki’s head pounding up against his insides. Shuichi started bobbing up and down on Yuki’s body, meeting his thrusts. Yuki took hold of Shuichi’s hands as Shuichi used their joint hands to hold himself up.

As their passion built up again so did Shuichi’s vocals. He was repeating his lover’s name like a mantra, adding the words ‘more’, ‘harder’ and ‘faster’ to the mix as Yuki slammed into Shuichi’s body. Shuichi arched his back violently throwing his head back and his body started convulsing as he came hard, his seed spurting out over Yuki’s chest in white hot jets.

Yuki continued to slowly move in Shuichi’s body as his soul drifted back down to earth. Yuki smirked up at Shuichi when he looked down at him with glazed eyes, “That was quite a release Shu-chan! It’s nice to know I make you do that!”

Shuichi looked down at Yuki’s fiery eyes and panting as he recovered from his earth shattering climax he leaned forward to nuzzle his cheek against Yuki’s, “Only you, my Yuki…you’re the only one.” Shuichi drew his lips across Yuki’s face to nibble and suck on his ear. He heard Yuki growl deep in his throat and Yuki’s sudden grip on his body was tight and demanding.

Yuki held on to the small of Shuichi’s back and delved his other hand into his lover’s hair and held the back of his neck as he pulled Shuichi into a passionate and vehement kiss instantly dominating the hot, responsive mouth.

Yuki held onto Shuichi’s body and rolled him on to his back, leaning on his elbow as he continued to hold the back of Shuichi’s neck, the hand at Shuichi’s back coming to rest on his hip. Shuichi wrapped his arms around Yuki’s shoulders continuing to return their kiss.

Yuki immediately started thrusting deep into Shuichi and Shuichi bucked his hips in response meeting his lover’s fervent movements. Shuichi moaned into his lover’s mouth as Yuki rocked against his over-sensitised prostate. Sweat was pouring off his forehead as he plunged into his lover’s body.

Shuichi wrapped his arms further around Yuki and broke their kiss pulling his head up to rest against Yuki’s shoulder. Yuki buried his face in Shuichi’s neck panting and starting to moan as his orgasm was coming and this time there was no stopping it.

Yuki started to groan out Shuichi’s name, almost desperately. Shuichi hugged Yuki to him and started playing with Yuki’s ear with his tongue, “I love you Yuki…please…come inside me…” Shuichi nipped on his earlobe.

Yuki growled as Shuichi played with his ear and he pulled Shuichi into his arms and gripped him to his body as his muscles coiled and he started coming, “Shu…ichi!”

“Oh…Yuki…” Shuichi moaned loudly as Yuki emptied himself deep inside of him.

Yuki continued to lie in Shuichi’s arms as he shuddered through his climax. Shuichi placed his hand on Yuki’s chin and guided his lover into a slow, sweet kiss as Yuki’s twitches calmed down and his orgasm subsided. Yuki laid his head on Shuichi’s shoulder his breaths coming slow and steady as he recovered.

After several quiet moments Yuki lifted from Shuichi’s exhausted body and pulled out of him. Shuichi was starting to drift to sleep and Yuki leaned forward and chastely kissed him before standing to get a washcloth. Yuki quickly and carefully cleaned off Shuichi’s body before returning to the bathroom to do the same with his own body.

Yuki glanced out of the bathroom window and saw the sun starting to set, resolving to order takeout when and if he and Shuichi woke later that evening. When he returned to the bedroom, he found Shuichi had already ripped the dirty top sheet off the bed and had slipped into the covers. Yuki liked to sleep in a clean bed so they had started placing another sheet on the bed that could be removed if dirtied in moments like these.

Yuki slipped into the bed beside Shuichi and pulled him into his arms, spooning him and Shuichi shifted to partially lean on Yuki. Yuki laid his head next to Shuichi’s placing his chin on his shoulder.

“Oh, by the way Shuichi…”

“Hmm?” Shuichi asked sleepily.

“I’m having a pole installed in this room and you’re taking professional pole dancing lessons,” Yuki told him succinctly.

Shuichi barked out his laughter and turned in Yuki’s arms to face his lover, “Is that so?”

Yuki grunted in the affirmative.

“I see…didn’t know you liked that display so much Yuki,” Shuichi teased and smirked.

Yuki scoffed, “Are you kidding me? It was fucking hot Shuichi!”

Shuichi laughed and kissed Yuki’s lips, “And what about these lessons Yuki? Will they be in a class with lots of people, or private lessons?”

Yuki raised his eyebrow, “You’re getting private lessons with a female instructor! You’re mine Shu-chan and I’ll be damned if anyone’s going to watch you pole dance but me!” he said with a possessive tint in his tone.

Shuichi grinned, “I love you too Yuki!” and he kissed Yuki again before cuddling down into his lover and settling to sleep. Yuki smiled at Shuichi and kissed the top of his head before joining his lover in their blissful slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!
Please leave a review!

KittenCeez!
Love to you all!
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story