Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Popular

by KittenCeez

A bruised ego and a PWP make Shuichi a happy boy.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Shuichi,Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-08 - 2915 words - Complete

?Blocked
Popular


Summary: A bruised ego and a PWP make Shuichi a happy boy.

Disclaimer: I own no rights to anything Gravitation, though I wish I did. But I just have to live with my ever increasing Gravitation collection hugs my collection.

Rating: R/NC-17

Warnings: Yaoi, M/M, Toys, Anal, Oral, HJ

A/N: Inspired by Tokyopop’s current poll ‘Shojo Your Mojo’

Well, just like most of my other fics, this was supposed to be a tiny little fic not even a page long…but it turned into a major PWP. Meh, like we need excuses to have Yuki and Shuichi having hot sex! WOOT!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
’Popular’


Poor Yuki.

He stared down at the offending magazine article in disbelief.

He could not believe it.

It simply was not possible.

The brat…just…

Oh no! Shuichi…what will he do when Shuichi finds out.

This was simply not fair!

How the hell did this happen?

Hell? Hah! It must have frozen over by now! Yes, that’s it! That has to be it!

Or was he losing his touch?

Yuki scoffed. That was impossible!

Or is the world coming to an end? That sounds more reasonable.

Yuki still stared at the page, horrified.

Nothing was functioning any more. Even his eyebrow could not twitch and by Buddha did it want to twitch.

And to think he was planning to have a wild night with his pink haired lunatic. Well not now! He is going to need time to get over this.

His ego had just taken a serious kick in the balls.

Shuichi had beaten him in a popularity poll.

----------------------

Shuichi happily bounced into the apartment hoping to glomp his gorgeous lover to death to be very quickly followed by a round of hot sex. He had been horny for Yuki ever since he left that shop.

On his way home, Shuichi had popped into a sex shop to pick up some flavoured lube, as they had run out of their ‘preferred’, as Yuki calls it, when the novelist had returned from a book tour. Shuichi had argued the week off as neither Hiro nor Fujisaki were going to be there anyway. That had been a very good week for their sex life. Just thinking about it made Shuichi’s body tingle. Shuichi also spotted a rather intriguing item and simply couldn’t let it pass. Shuichi smirked to himself as he hurried home; once upon a time he would have died of embarrassment before entering a sex shop and now it did not faze him at all, Yuki had officially spoiled the young boy.

“Yuki! Tadima!”

Shuichi found Yuki scowling at something on the kitchen bench in the middle of the room. It looked like a shiny, new, glossy magazine. ‘Why in the world does Yuki have a magazine? He hates magazines…’ Shuichi thought to himself.

Shuichi looked up at Yuki and called him again, the novelist being so immersed in the article in front of him and clearly not having heard him come home, “Yuki?”

Yuki sharply looked up and stared at Shuichi for a moment before snobbing him off and sauntering into the lounge room.

With eyes like a deer caught in headlights, Shuichi recovered and peered into the lounge, finding Yuki sitting with his arms folded and his legs crossed with a discarded expression on his face.

Shuichi blinked and turned back to the kitchen to look at what had gotten his lover in such a mood. Shuichi sat his shopping bag on the bench and looked at the article. He read the headlines and a list of names finding his name placed higher than Yuki’s in a popularity poll.

There was absolutely nothing Shuichi could do to stop it coming. He could feel it bubbling deep inside him. He tried to stifle it, but simply could not hold back his uproarious laughter.

A few long moments later when Shuichi finally calmed down enough to pick himself up off the floor, he noticed a magazine-sized envelope sitting in the bin. Shuichi picked out the ripped envelope and found Tatsuha’s address on the back. ‘Tatsuha, you bitch,’ Shuichi laughed to himself.

Shuichi dropped the envelope, cleared his throat and silently walked into the lounge room. Still without saying a word, he gently sat next to Yuki. Yuki still had his arms folded tightly across his chest.

Shuichi perched his chin on Yuki’s arm and nudged him, “Yuki…are you okay?”

“Perfectly,” came a sharp, cold reply.

Shuichi tried again, “It’s only a magazine poll…and we were both beaten by that actor dude that you don’t like.”

Yuki stopped, “Wait a minute…we were both beaten?”

Shuichi sat back up, “Yep.”

Yuki paused for a minute before going back into the kitchen and looked back at the poll. Sure enough the name Takahashi Kanaye was sitting in first place above Shuichi’s name.

“Well then,” he began when Shuichi stood in the door way, “that settles everything; the people who voted in this poll are all idiots and therefore their opinion is void.”

Shuichi laughed and moved to stand up against Yuki, very keen to forget this magazine fiasco and get to having his lover. He slid his hand over Yuki’s back and taking the magazine from Yuki’s hands with his other, “Maybe so, but like their opinion of you matters…only my opinion of you should mean anything,” Shuichi had reached up to kiss and nibble along Yuki’s jaw. Shuichi slipped the magazine off the bench and into the bin bringing his hand up behind Yuki’s neck to pull the novelist into a kiss.

Shuichi groaned as Yuki started nipping at his lips, melting against his lover’s strong chest. Shuichi felt a tingle begin in his fingers that were massaging Yuki’s neck and flowing down his spine to his toes. With practised ease, Shuichi lifted one knee to Yuki’s hip and lifted himself up to wrap his legs around Yuki’s waist. Yuki happily slid his hands to Shuichi’s backside, supporting his lithe, insatiable and clearly horny lover. Perhaps his wild night wasn’t lost after all.

Yuki squeezed Shuichi’s backside appreciatively before sitting his moaning lover on the bench. Shuichi lay back and gasped as the cool of the bench top hit his exposed skin, his lover’s hands hot on his stomach. Shuichi arched his back as Yuki ground against him offering his stomach to the man above him. Yuki leaned down and dipped his tongue into Shuichi’s navel causing the younger man to moan and mewl his name.

Yuki trailed kisses and nips over Shuichi’s stomach, “You’ve been showing off your midriff again…you know I don’t like it when other people get to perve on you Shuichi.”

“But I was working on some tan, Yuki…I have to look my best on stage…” Shuichi cried out and reflexively thrust his hips as Yuki found a spot near his navel to bite down rather hard, leaving a mark for all to see.

Yuki lifted his eyes to peer up as Shuichi, “Show that off,” he commented challengingly.

Shuichi sat up enough to look down at his lover’s piercing golden eyes and grinned, “Okay!”

As Shuichi moved on the table, his stomach muscles flexed enticingly under Yuki’s vision and Yuki moved to suck on the throbbing bite mark as he unzipped Shuichi’s shorts and drew Shuichi’s hardened member from its confines. Shuichi cried out as he felt Yuki grasp him and begin to slowly stroke him. Yuki placed kisses down Shuichi’s abdomen as he slipped his other hand under Shuichi’s top to tweak his nipples.

Shuichi arched his back, “Oh Yuki!”

Shuichi moaned louder as Yuki dropped lower and he felt Yuki’s tongue flick over his tip. Shuichi lifted his hips off the table as Yuki curled his fingers under Shuichi’s shorts grabbing them and pulling them off. Shuichi also quickly sat up to pull his short t-shirt off, leaving his body completely exposed while his lover was still fully clothed.

Shuichi impatiently took Yuki’s lips in a kiss, tasting traces of himself on his lover’s tongue while he pulled at Yuki’s shirt and began undoing the buttons. He broke the kiss as he slid the shirt off Yuki’s shoulders moving to capture Yuki’s pierced ear between his teeth. He heard Yuki’s breath catch in his throat and he moved to undo Yuki’s belt, brushing his lover’s hard shaft through the material of his pants. Yuki gasped as Shuichi pulled his zipper down and freed his pulsing flesh from his pants.

As Shuichi’s small hands slightly squeezed his hardness, Yuki growled and pulled his lover back in to resume their kiss. Yuki kicked off his remaining clothes and guided Shuichi back down to the bench top, flicking his tongue over Shuichi’s skin as he returned to Shuichi’s glistening member. Shuichi cried out Yuki’s name as he felt Yuki’s hot mouth surround him again.

Shuichi was writhing on the bench top as he shoved his hand into the bag on the bench top near him, rummaging around for a small jar. When he found what he was looking for, he caught Yuki’s attention and handed it to him.

Yuki left his attentions on his lover and took the jar from Shuichi’s shaking hand to open the new jar of strawberry lube.

“I picked some up today…we’re out of it,” Shuichi panted.

“We have heaps of lube left,” Yuki replied as he dipped his figures into the sweet smelling ointment that reminded his senses too much of Shuichi.

“Not the strawberry one though…we finished that last week…” Shuichi’s sentence finished with a long cry as Yuki slipped his fingers into him, aiming directly for his prostate and working him for what was yet to come.

Yuki grinned darkly, “Good week!” Yuki placed little nips along Shuichi’s sensitive groin as he scissored his fingers inside his lover, “You didn’t also pick up some of that citrus one, did you?” he asked.

Shuichi panted in the affirmative and groaned loudly as Yuki’s fingertips found his sweet spot.

“Excellent,” Yuki commented as he touched Shuichi’s prostate again, this time deep-throating him at the same time. His later wild night was looking more and more evident.

Shuichi cried out as Yuki began sucking him as he constantly touched his prostate, quickly bringing him to a climax. Shuichi sat up leaning on one hand and latched his other hand behind Yuki’s neck as he came in his mouth.

Yuki pulled back licking his lips and he took hold of Shuichi’s hips, ready to enter him when Shuichi stopped him.

“Wait, Yuki…I have something I want you to use.”

Yuki mentally ‘acked’ and nearly refused when Shuichi stopped him from entering his lover before realising what Shuichi had said and answering with, “Oh?” his curiosity now piqued.

Shuichi blushed a little and reached over to the bag on the table that he had pulled the jar of lube from and pulled out a packet.

Yuki raised his eyebrow and looked down at the packet in Shuichi’s hand. A soft blush began staining his cheeks as he read the title, “You want to use that?”

Shuichi bit his lip, “Uh-huh! I think it’d be incredibly hot if you wore it while you did me.”

Yuki blinked. Wait a minute; Shuichi wanted him to be the one who wore it? The longer he looked at it, the deeper and bigger his blush became.

Shuichi giggled at his gob smacked lover and began opening the plastic package containing the vibrating jelly cock ring, “I got the largest size because I didn’t really want it to act like a cock ring on you, it’s not like you need one…”

If Yuki’s blush could have gotten any deeper at that point, he would be glowing.

Shuichi’s hands were shaking with anticipation as he inserted the batteries into the remote control. Shuichi reached for the jar of lube and dipped his fingers inside. He pulled his stunned lover in to kiss him as he stroked the lube onto Yuki’s hard member. Yuki groaned as Shuichi stroked him, his body coming out of its reverie and responded to the kiss, taking command and deepening it.

Shuichi picked up the ring and slipped it over Yuki’s hardness, resting it at the base. Shuichi pecked his lips against Yuki’s before lying back on the bench and spreading himself so Yuki could enter him.

Yuki loved it when Shuichi gave him his body so willingly. Yuki grabbed hold of Shuichi’s hips and drew his younger lover closer, positioning himself at his lover’s entrance and slowly entering him. Yuki closed his eyes and thrust into Shuichi several times, Shuichi mewling underneath him before having to stop to catch his breath as Shuichi turned the vibrator on.

“Fuck! Shuichi!” Yuki cried as Shuichi slowly turned the speed up to maximum.

Shuichi was biting his lip hard and the vibrations went right through his body. Yuki had to wait several moments before he gingerly rocked against Shuichi. The mind-blowing sensations were coursing through their bodies as they began moving together, leaving them both breathless with each thrust.

Shuichi wrapped his arms and legs around Yuki and pulled his body up against his lover, the shift in position and angle causing Shuichi to roll his head back before burying his head in Yuki’s shoulder. Yuki closed his arms around Shuichi’s back, steadily increasing their pace as the vibrations became a little more bearable.

Shuichi mumbled against Yuki’s shoulder, “Harder Yuki…fuck me more!”

Yuki guided Shuichi in for a hot kiss before lying his lover back down in front of him and started thrusting hard into him.

Yuki had barely given Shuichi a few thrusts before he gently wrapped his hand around Shuichi’s hard member. The flushed man beneath him immediately tensed up, the vibrations, Yuki touching him and being buried deep inside him, hitting his sweet spot were too much. His breaths were coming in quick, harsh gasps as his back arched sharply. His cry built up and sang out of him as his orgasm washed over him. Yuki had to hold Shuichi’s hips as he violently spasmed and twitched against him, lest he fall off the table.

Yuki’s breaths were becoming laboured as he felt his own climax building already. Just watching Shuichi climax like that was enough to bring him to the edge. Yuki closed his eyes as a wave of lust swept over him as Shuichi groaned out the last of his orgasm. Yuki slowly began to rock against Shuichi again making him whimper as Yuki brushed over his oversensitive prostate.

Shuichi shakily picked himself up off the table to wrap his arms around Yuki’s shoulders as the flushed man came to his climax. Shuichi gasped out Yuki’s name as he felt the author stop for that split second before thrusting into him with abandon, his hot seed coating Shuichi’s insides.

Shuichi used what was left of his energy to bring Yuki into a sweet, tired kiss before falling back onto the table. Yuki’s left hand held tightly onto Shuichi’s right hand as the singer blindly groped around the table searching for the remote to turn the vibrator off.

When the vibrations stopped, Yuki pulled out of Shuichi, his breathing slowly returning to normal. After he removed the ring from his softening member, Yuki leaned against the bench and rested his head on Shuichi’s sweat-sheened chest, ignoring the evidence of Shuichi’s climax now on his own chest and shoulder. Shuichi had dropped the remote and brought his hand to rest on Yuki’s shoulder.

Shuichi brought his hand up to stroke Yuki’s sweat-matted hair out of his eyes and smiled as he looked down at Yuki, “That was fucking hot.”

Yuki barked out his laughter before turning his head to kiss Shuichi’s chest, “I haven’t seen you come like that in a while.”

Shuichi bit his lip and giggled softly, “We’ll have to remember that for another time.”

Yuki smirked, “Although the neighbours might complain again.”

Yuki’s head bounced on Shuichi’s laughing stomach. Yuki stood up and using their joined hands pulled Shuichi up to a sitting position. Shuichi shifted to the edge of the bench and wrapped his arms around the back of Yuki’s neck. Yuki leaned in and captured Shuichi’s lips.

After several minutes, Yuki pulled back and lifted the yawning Shuichi from the bench, assisting him to the bathroom to draw them a relaxing bath. Their recovery was essential; after all, he was still planning to carry out his earlier planned wild evening.


-----------------------------------

Well that was a definite PWP! HEHEHE!

Thank you for reading everybody and please feel free to leave a review!

Please note: The name Takahashi Kanaye was made up using a common Japanese names database and any similarity to someone with this name whether real or fictional is strictly coincidental and unintentional and not meant to be taken literally.


KittenCeez!
Love to you all!
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story