Categories > Anime/Manga > Boogiepop Phantom

zxcxcx

by babablacksheep232

Category: Boogiepop Phantom - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Boogiepop Phantom - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 790 words

?Blocked
The Last Night You Will Ever Spend With Me
Nikii’s Point of View
I woke up to the closing of a cupboard. It was Ryan making himself some cereal. I sat up from the couch and pulled my hoodie up. I pulled my Gouchie sunglasses up to my face from my pocket and yawned. "Good morning baby." Ryan said still focusing on his breakfast. I just sat there. Dead looking. With a totally zoned expression.
"Are you okay honey?" He looked over his shoulder at me with a concerned look and worry in his tone.
"Eh...yea...It was a little rough last night." I yawned again and almost fell over. This tour bus doesn’t take bumps well.
"I noticed. You fell asleep before the show even ended. It was cut short too because Brendon's voice was getting tired." I had to carry you to the bus. Good thing your light." He chuckled and came over to sit next to me. I opened my mouth wide. He stuck the spoon in my mouth.
"Mmmm...chocolaty." I smiled crookedly. I leaned over and rested my head in his lap.
"I love you Nikii." Ryan said passionately. "I closed my eyes and mouthed it back. I felt his lips touch my nose then his hand on mine. I relaxed. Ryan is intoxicating. So purely divine. He can calm me when ever. Where ever.
"Get ready you guys!" Brendon called back from the passenger seat. Ryan slipped up and out of my grasp and left me on the couch. He practically ran over the sink to put his bowl in it and then he tripped his way to our bedroom. I sighed. He's always so busy. It's like there isn’t enough time in a day for him. The bus came to a quick halt and I heard something in the bedroom fall. I looked outside and saw muscular men setting up a spot for the boys to walk thought without getting trampled by teenies. There was a rather large outdoor stage too.
"I suppose I had better get changed too." I sat up so quickly that I felt dizzy. Running to the bedroom I could hear Ryan rummaging through drawers. It was fine until he started throwing the crap in my drawer out and onto the floor. "Hey Ryan! What is that that you think you’re doing?!? That’s my personal space!!" There were things I didn’t want him to see.
"I can’t fine my rosevest!!" He screamed back.
"And what exactly makes you think it’s in my drawer!?!"
"I dunno! It could be anywhere! Why not look?" He slid under the bed and started looking. "I gatta find it either way." I turned around and saw it in the closet on the floor. I cleared my throat for a hint. He looked up.
"This rosevest Ryan?" He took his shirt off, threw it on the floor and threw on his rosevest. He went into the bathroom for some face-art. He came back out in a heartbeat.
"Love it as always baby." I grabbed his face kissed him and he had to go to the stage. I sighed again. I found my Panic! at the Disco pull-over hoodie and some cute jeans and put 'em on the bed. I changed into the outfit then quickly got outside to follow the boys. I sat out behind the stage in a lawn chair. There were girls on the other side of the gates threatening me. Ryan just tells me not to listen. I try but it’s just a bit scary when jealous fan girls are threatening to murder you and steal Ryan.
“California!!” Brendon screamed into the microphone. The crowd went wild. Girls in the front started throwing items of clothing onto the stage. Brendon giggled and wisped something to Ryan. Spencer sat down at his drum set and played a warm-up while Jon played a chord or two. There was even more screaming. Brendon sat at a piano seat and ran his fingers up and down the keys. Ryan played three different scales. They all combined and then Brendon got back up and giggled in the microphone. “How are we today California?” More screaming of course. “Okay were going to start this one out with I Write Sins Not Tragedies.” They all played a good concert and we stayed back to watch Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance and AFI. I love all of the bands. What a coincidence! Once the whole concert ended, Ryan and I stayed in our bedroom (as always) and chit-chatted. The others were in the living room part of the bus or right outside talking to fans.
Ellisa's Point Of View
Sign up to rate and review this story