Categories > Movies > Newsies

52 Card Pick Up

by DusktaDawn

Kid Blink decides he owes Skittery for selling his papers. One shot featuring Skittery.

Category: Newsies - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Skittery - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-27 - Updated: 2006-01-28 - 2400 words - Complete

?Blocked

Skittery hesitantly glanced up at the street sign he passed. Slowing his long strides, he stopped completely, glancing at his friend, Kid Blink, who stood a few feet ahead of him. "Do you think this is such a good idea?" He asked, adjusting his cap and shifting uncomfortably.

Kid Blink turned, his unmistakable smile plastered on his face. He swung an arm around his friend pulling him along as he talked. "Of course it's a good idea, Skittery. This is going to be the greatest night of our lives."

"You mean it'll be the best night of your life. It's your money, you spend it. I don't wanna be involved.

Kid stopped the smile on his face never wavering. "No, no. I got enough money for the both of us. Besides, I owe ya for selling my papes last week."

With a sigh, Skittery nodded reluctantly not wanting to argue anymore knowing nothing would come of it.

The sun had set long ago and the evening was falling as the two wandered down the street, their eyes searching for a specific building. What they came too was a regular size building, looking no different from the others surrounding it. The inside was dreary and furnished very plainly. A few chairs were scattered around the room gathering dust waiting for customers. A large size desk sat in the middle of the room, papers and books screwed in no particular order over the surface.

A young girl, who didn't look over the age of seventeen sat ontop of the desk enveloped in a game of solitaire.

Annie Williams cursed loudly and gathered her cards, shuffling them for another game. The sound of two pairs of footsteps ripped her attention away from her cards, and in front of her stood two young men. From the clothes they wore and the ink stains on their hands, she concluded they must have been newsies.

"Can I help you?" She raised and eyebrow, and gave them a questioning look. When neither answered, both standing there, fidgeting, she slammed her cards down. "You here to buy a whore or what?"

The two were taken back by how direct she was. Kid Blink stepped forward a smile playing on his lips, and nodded holding out his money.

Annie turned to Skittery only eyeing the money held out to her for a second. "And what about you? You gonna join your buddy?"

Skittery shook his head hastily, not bothering to take notice to Kid Blink's protest. Annie ignored the arguing boys and leaned to her right, banging a fist against the wall loudly. A girl appeared from the back room a few moments later. Not only did she look much older she seemed to hold a protective air around other girl as the two talked quietly together.

"This is Mary," Annie said, when the two dispersed from their discussion. "She'll be helping you out tonight."

Mary smirked at Annie's choice of words and sauntered across the room, grabbing Kid Blink and leading him into the back room by the bandana tied around his neck. "See ya later, Annie."

Annie swiped her hand across the table, glancing up at the two with a smirk. Gathering her cards and folding her feet under her legs, she gave a quick glance Skittery's way before dealing out the cards for another game of solitaire.

Skittery leaned back against the desk, eyeing her cards. "So...your name's Annie? I'm Skittery," the unnerving silence of the room eating away at him when she didn't answer, he continued on. "You work here?"

"Ya mean am I a whore?" Annie questioned, bluntly, not bothering to look up from her cards. Her eyes shifted from her game only when Skittery shifted and cleared his throat.

"No...I...I didn't mean it like that. I mean...you are sitting in whorehouse, so I assumed..."

Annie rolled her eyes and went back to her game. "Maybe you should stop assuming things than, Skittery," She said, flatly.

Now interested, he leaned forward. "Than what are you doing here? You obviously gotta be doing something if you're staying here."

"Why do you care? Do you want my business?"

"No...no," he replied quickly, blushing slightly. "I was just wondering what you're doing in a whorehouse when you're not a whore."

"Well, if you must know. My sister's a whore, and I stay here cause I don't have nowhere else to go." Annie finally said after a long period of silence. Her eyes shifted to Skittery, and was surprised his gaze still held a hint of curiosity.

"Ain't you kinda embarrassed by that?"

She raised an eyebrow, and gathered her cards, banging them against the table, setting them in a neat pile. "Why should I be embarrassed? She's got a job, she's making money; we aren't living on the street. I say we're doing pretty good." She shrugged indifferently. "Why, you embarrassed to be a newsie?"

"How'd you know I was a newsie?" He asked, giving her a wary look only to blush when she motioned to his ink stained hands.

"It's kinda obvious to tell which of you boys are newsies and which aren't," Annie said, giving a small smile. She coughed quietly and adverted her eyes from his hands seeing him fidgeted and shoved them in his pockets. "And what about you, why aren't you back there with your friend?"

The mere thought of what was happening in those back rooms made Skittery blush a deep shade of red. He looked away, unsure of how to answer, inciting Annie to giggle.

"You a little sensitive about the subject of sex, Skittery?" She slide across the desk closing the gape between them.

Skittery's eyebrows frowned and he was confounded to find his breathing had become irregular at the closeness and heat radiating from her body. His chest heaved as he tried in vain to even out his breathing, but gave up his failed attempt altogether when he felt a finger trace the outline of his ear. He turned towards Annie only to be met with her lustful stare. He knew what she wanted, and he couldn't deny that he wanted the same. It had been so long since he had been with a girl, and he could feel a familiar ache in his groin as he wet his lips and captured her in a heated kiss.

His kisses were hard and passionate, enticing a moan to form deep within Annie's throat. Her hands gripped his suspenders, pulling him with her as she fell back onto the desk. He complied too her gentle tugging and crawled on top of her, straddling her waist. Their first kiss was finally broken and both stared at the other trying to regain air into their lungs.

"Is this okay?" Skittery whispered, gasping for air. "What if someone walks in on us?"

Annie leaned up and kissed him. "It's a whore house. Nobody's going to care," she reassured.

Pushing him on his back, she straddled him hiking her skirt up to her thighs. Skittery groaned when she shifted into a more comfortable position and ran his hands up her legs to her newly exposed skin. "You're going to kill me if you keep that up," He moaned, lifting his hips to meet hers.

Annie smiled, and rotated her hips against his in small circles, watching Skittery's face contort into one of complete pleasure. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she trailed her fingers up his chest and in a torturing slow motion began to pop open the buttons of his shirt.

Skittery arched his back to give her more room to remove his shirt and shuddered at the feeling of her nails scratching over the thin material of his longjohns. He groaned inwardly at the look she held in her eyes as he stared up at her. He had just met this girl but somehow her unkempt hair and innocent look turned him on immensely.

His warm hands found her waist, gently urging her to lay down and let him take control, but she wasn't letting in. She stopped her movements and grabbed his hands easing them over his head her eyes silently asking him to keep them there.

Slowly, she settled back down sitting just above the swelling bulge in his pants only to lean down and place feathery kisses upon his clothed chest. He released a shuddering sigh and couldn't stop himself from tangling his hands in her hair unconsciously nudging her head further downward. She obeyed, neither looking up nor ceasing her kisses and inched her way down his legs until she had access to the button of his pants. His hips lifted from the table in response to her hands as they grazed over the button and tugged down the zipper.

Once Annie had rid him of his suspenders, she slide further down his body, slipping off his shoes, than his pants, throwing them to the floor next to his shirt. Without a word said between the two, she returned to her place straddling his hips, this time placing her weight on his straining hard-on.

"Oh God, Annie," Skittery groaned, the weight causing a pleasurable pain to shot through his body.

Annie smiled at the reaction she received and continued her assault, ripping any self-control that remained in Skittery's body. In one swift movement, his hands found her waist again, lifting her off him and laying her on the desk.

"My turn," He whispered, his tongue flicking over her earlobe.

His hands eagerly untucked her shirt, his fingertips brushing across her bare skin, teasing her. A tingle ran down her spine at the sensual feelings that were taking over her body and it took everything in her to keep in the moan that was building up inside her.

His fingers traced circles on her exposed stomach, and he tossed her shirt to the floor. He inched upwards in a tantalizing slow pace, placing kisses among her stomach and chest. Annie's eyes squeezed shut momentarily, and her breathing came out in short ragged breaths, his lips finally reaching her breast. He rained kissed upon her skin, every once and awhile sucking or nipping at the harden buds.

Annie sighed with pleasure, twisting her fingers through his hair, urging him silently on. She groaned in disappointment; his lips leaving her nipple, but was quickly quieted by Skittery's lips pressing to hers. He kissed her urgently his tongue tracing her bottom lip.

Their kiss was broken and Annie took in a deep shuddering breath in an effort to calm her overexcited emotions. "Please Skittery..." She begged, running her fingers along the nape of his neck, pulling him into a tender kiss.

"Tell me what you want." Skittery pressed himself against her, licking at the base of her neck.

She opened her eyes fully to look at him. The look of lust he had in his eyes as he stared down at her was one she had never seen before. It was too much and it caught her off guard. She didn't know what to say.

"I want you, Skittery." She finally answered, finding her voice again.

Leading his hands up her thighs, her hands guiding his, her underwear were slipped down her hips and added to the pile of clothes on the floor. The ache between her legs grew greater at the friction of Skittery's longjohns rubbing against her bare skin, and in desperation she popped the buttons, stripping his last article of clothing from his body.

With all barriers removed from between them, Skittery rested his body gently ontop of hers, his hands bunching her skirt to her waist. His lips found hers and he set a slow pace that he would try his best at keeping.

Not breaking the contact of their kiss, he gently guided himself into her, pausing to relish in the feel of her body being so close. Finally, he started a slow rhythm, her body moving alone with his movements. Finding his mind blank he buried his face into the crook of her neck his movements becoming more frantic.

The cards that were set aside earlier that evening were knocked to the ground in his careless actions and scattered over the floor.

Annie gripped Skittery's shoulders in a pathetic attempt from losing her mind. She soon found her control and moved steadily with his movements, her nails scratching lightly over his back, her body trembling noticeably with pleasure.

"Skittery...," she whimpered, her movements becoming reckless as he sucked at the sensitive skin below her ear.

"Let it go, Ann. Just let it go," He urged.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper within her, pushing herself over the edge. Her hands gripped his arms, shoulders, back, anything she could brace herself on as an orgasm washed over her, triggering Skittery's own release.

Sweaty and breathing uncontrollably, Skittery collapsed on top of her. "I hope you don't expect me to pay, cause I don't got no money." He laughed, gasping for air.

"When did I ever say I was a whore?" Annie grinned, and kissed him softly.

Her head snapped up at the sound of laughter coming from the back rooms, growing closer by the second. Both Skittery and Annie glanced at each other before jumping from the table, in a desperate attempt to dress themselves.

"Damn, my cards." Annie mumbled, dropping to her knees, noticing her cards had fallen from the table and were strewed all over the floor.

To involved in finding all fifty-two cards, Annie didn't notice the presence of her sister in the room.

Mary bit back a laugh and stared at the scene before her with an amused expression. The room was a complete disaster. Everything that had been on the desk had been knocked to the floor, and the thought of the activity that caused this mess made Mary go into a fit of giggles.

She elbowed Blink, who stood behind her and both laughed in amusement as Annie finally noticed them and hurriedly tried to straighten out the buttons of her shirt.

"What were you guys doing in here?" Mary had a clear picture in her mind of what their activities may have been, but she was unable to control her curiosity.

Annie forced an innocent smile, the cards she held in her hand dropping to the ground. "Uhh...playing fifty-two card pickup?"


Sign up to rate and review this story