Categories > Movies > Newsies

Playing Dirty

by DusktaDawn

Kate teaches Pie Eater a lesson he may never forget. One shot featuring Pie Eater.

Category: Newsies - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Pie Eater - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-27 - Updated: 2006-01-28 - 1709 words - Complete

?Blocked
Tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap, tap.

Laura growled, grabbing her friend's moving hand with her own. The table rattled with the quick movement. "Could you stop doing that?"

Kate raised a questioning eyebrow, sliding her hand from Laura's grip and onto her lap. She knew something was bothering her. She'd had a snappy attitude all afternoon; this had just proved it.

"What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing is the matter with me," Laura said quickly, picking apart the hamburger in front of her.

"You're sitting there picking at food you ordered an hour ago, and you've been bitching about shit all day." Kate leaned back, her eyebrow arching knowingly. "You still wanna sit there and tell me nothing's wrong?"

"Do you gotta know everything that goes on in my life?"

"If it makes you act like a bitch, yes. Come on, just tell me. You'll feel better and get rid of some of that built up anger."

With a sigh, Laura pushed away her plate. She hated the fact that Kate could read her like a book. She always hit the nail on the nose. "I...well, I walked in on Pie Eater..."

"So...what was he doing, screwing another guy?" Kate leaned forward, pushing aside her own plate.

"No!" Laura cleared her throat noticing how loud she had been. "No, I found him in bed with another girl."

Kate gave Laura a surprised look. She usually knew what and who Laura was doing, but this had slipped by her. "When did that happen, and how did I miss it?"

"Kate, I don't want to talk about it. I just thought...He just seemed so sweet. I'd never thought he would do this kinda thing to me."

"That's all an act." Kate shook her head, a smirk tugging at her lips. "They just want to get you in bed. See there are different kinds of guys. Some just use you and don't give a shit, than there are others, like Pie Eater, who might care for you at some point, but they lose interest quickly. Both use the innocent thing."

Laura had to laugh at Kate's logic. She couldn't say that she didn't believe her. In fact, it was most likely true. Kate wasn't a whore, but she had been around and knew more than most seventeen-year-olds.

"So I should just let this slide because Pie Eater can't control himself?"

"Hell no!" Kate snorted disgusted by the idea. "He hurt you. You just don't pretend like nothing happened and walk away."

"What am I supposed to do, sleep with another guy while he watches?"

"That wouldn't do nothing to him. He'd probably get off if you did that."

"Then what do you suggest I do...?" Laura didn't finish her sentence. She eyed Kate wearily, who was now grinning madly. "What? What are you thinking?"

Kate shrugged. "Just a plan to show Pie Eater that he ain't God's gift to girls and he can't get any girl he wants."

Laura sighed, knowing exactly where she was going with her plan. "Kate, yea, I'm upset and angry, but I don't want to hurt the guy."

"I'm not gonna hurt him. Not physically anyway. I'm just gonna...screw around with him a bit."

"You don't mean that literarily, do you?" Laura eyed her friend wearily.

"Maybe..."

"Kate..."

Kate laughed at the warning tone in Laura's voice. "Don't worry...Now, you still got that dress?"

*********************

"You waiting for him to get drunk?" Laura leaned back against the wall and glanced over at Kate questionably.

"It won't be as much fun if he's drunk and doesn't remember it." Kate shook her head then turned her attention back towards Pie Eater.

A week had passed, and both girls stood in the corner watching as the newsies played their weekly poker game. The small room was crowded with Manhattan and Brooklyn newsies, creating the perfect atmosphere to pull of the plan. No one would notice if Pie Eater slipped from the room, or anyone else for that matter.

"You positive this is going to work?" Laura asked, looking from Kate to Pie Eater, who was engrossed in a game of poker.

"You offer a guy sex, he's gonna take it. Guaranteed."
Laura scoffed. "He proved that theory when he slept with that whore."

"Figures it was a whore. He fucked every other girl in the city."

"Does the include you?" Laura asked, her lips curling into a smirk, showing she was clearly kidding.

"No." Kate pushed off the wall. She stared at Pie Eater, who had quit his current game of poker and heading outside for a cigarette. "Not yet, anyway."

Kate smiled at Laura then pushed her way through the room. It took her a minutes of shoving past people and stepping over drunk bodies before she made it outside. Leaning her body on the doorframe, she watched Pie Eater casually rest against the building and lite a cigarette. It was the perfect opportunity to take advantage of him.

"Got a cigarette to spare?"

The city was unusually quiet that night and Pie Eater jumped at the sudden noise. "Uhh...yea, sure." He mumbled digging into his pocket and producing a broken cigarette. His cheeks flushed a dark red as it crumbled and fell to the ground in pieces.

"It's fine," Kate said with a small laugh.

The distance between their bodies became nonexistent as she stepped forward and took the cigarette for Pie Eater's lips.

He sucked in a sharp breath, making no move to back away from her. His eyes followed her every moved, watching intently as her lips curled around the end of the cigarette and took a drag.

Kate knew she had him. She could feel the hardness of his growing erection straining against his pants. "You wanna go upstairs?"

"Funny, I'm usually the one to make that suggestion," Pie Eater said, his hand sliding around her waist.

"What's the matter? It turn you off to have a woman in control?" Not breaking her gaze from his, Kate dropped her hand and brushed her fingers over the bulge in his pants.

Pie Eater released a throaty groan at the gentle touch. "It ain't that. Ya just seem to be a respectable girl..."

Kate bit her lip to remain serious. She had been called many things before, but respectable was not one of them. "And a respectable girl can't enjoy sex?"

"I didn't say that..."
"Then what are we doing just standing here?" She whispered, flicking her tongue against the skin of his ear. "I wanna fuck you."

"That can be arranged." Pie Eater licked his lips and grinned.

The two of them headed back into the lodging house, Kate tugging Pie Eater along. She had to stay in control of this situation. If not, the plan would be a bust.

It was now late into the night, but the poker game was just getting into full swing. Screams and yells of disappointment echoed down the hall as Kate pushed Pie Eater into an empty room.

The moment the door closed, Pie Eater pressed his body against hers, locking her against the wall. Kate could only grin at how eager he seemed. He had fallen right into her trap. Gripping his suspenders, she led him backwards and pushed him on the bed.

The bed squeaked loudly underneath the weight and only became louder when Kate straddled Pie Eater's lap. She began at his neck, sucking and biting roughly at the skin, making sure to leave a noticeable mark before moving downward.

Pie Eater could only wither under her kisses and watch as she stripped him of his suspenders and shirt. He growled softly, feeling her slip to the floor between his knees.

Throwing his shirt over her shoulder, Kate licked along the trail of hair that disappeared into his pants. In one swift movement, she pulled at the pulled at the fabric that prevented her from moving lower, and stripped them off as well.

Ignoring his groaning pleas Kate nipped at his thighs, which were barely covered by his longjohns, and hooked her fingers into the waistband. She glanced up at him quickly, licking him through the thin fabric as he watched her every move intently with lustful eyes.

The only article of clothing that covered Pie Eater was soon ripped off, and flung into the pile on the floor.

"Oh shit, please Kate." Pie Eater grunted, twisting his fingers through her her hair, wanting more of her touch.

Kate knew she had him where she wanted him and complied to his pleas. Wrapping her fingers around his dick, she squeezed him gently, than engulfed him into her mouth. She moved along with the rhythm Pie Eater set, allowing him to pull and tug at her hair.

His muscles soon tightened, and Kate let him slip from her mouth abruptly, denying him a release. She paid no attention to his moans of protest and returned to her place on his lap.

"You know what I absolutely love?" Kate whispered, pressing all her weigh on his groin. When the only answer she received was a moan and whimper, she continued. "I love it when a man can take things slow. Fuck me long and hard, pushing me to the brink to the point where I'm begging for their cock."

Pie Eater shivered noticeably at her words and fought back a groan, feeling her nibbled at his ear.

"You think you can do that for me?"

Pie Eater took a deep breath to find his voice. It took a few deep breaths before he could compose himself. "Fuck yea, I can do that," He said, gripping her hips.

Kate smirked. She had been waiting for this moment for over a week.

"No, I don't think you can," Kate said simply with a shrug. She slipped from his lap, and threw him his longjohns.

Pie Eater could only sit there and allow the piece of clothing hit him in the face. Not only was he in shock, he was in pain.

"I'd suggest an ice cold bath." Kate nodded eyeing his erection that still stood at full attention.

With a giggle and a satisfied smirk, Kate blew Pie Eater a kiss and left the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story