Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ephemeral Addictions

by thruthekeyholes

One-shot with Gerard Way. Male dominance, bondage, the works.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-01-23 - 1158 words - Complete

?Blocked
"I dare you to fucking scream," Gerard hissed into her ear.
Jamie silently cried, tears flowing down the sides of her face. Don't let him win, she kept telling herself.
It wasn't suppose to be like this. All she wanted was someone to love, and for them to love them back. But she did love Gerard, very much. Literally loving him to death, and she had no idea why. What made everything worst was the memories they had at the beginning, that wonderfully romantic first encounters of young love.
He was all she ever hoped for, everything romantic stories described love as.
Where were those nervous butterflies that overwhelmed her every time she saw him?
Perhaps those butterflies had turned into butcher knifes with wings, because she could feel the almost excruciating pain of her insides being ripped apart every time he treated her like this. But she can't escape it. She can't, and for some fucked up reason even to her, won't leave it.

His grip on her thighs had been so strong they were now numb. She whimpered loudly. He was too rough, and every spot where their skin made contact made her ache.
She tried to push him off by arching her body to throw him off, her bounded hands to the headboard making it that much more difficult. He smirked at her feeble attempt, raising up to kneel over her, and thrusting harder than before. She bit down on her tongue fiercely to keep from screaming, thrashing and writhing violently underneath him. He gently covered her body with his own, slowing down his pace. He slid his hands into her hair, kissing her so lightly it made Jamie suddenly lay still and stop struggling. His unexpected behavior making her freeze with confusion. He moved his lips over hers in a passionate wave, and she felt her walls convulse tightly around his cock. His thrusts had decreased painfully slow, waiting for her to respond.
Jamie moaned against his mouth, pushing her hips up to meet his, trying to build the friction.
"You like that baby?" he whispered. She could just imagine that smug fucking smile. She already gave up her pride with the moans. He might as well take her dignity, he had practically taken everything else from her.
She began crying again. He always fucking did this, and she always caved in. It wasn't fair that he could make her feel so good. She knew he was the only man to satisfy her. He had made her into a sex fiend.
She pushed her hips up again, whimpering for him to move again, ignoring her previous promise to herself to not give into him. Fuck it, she thought. Why should he get off on her pain? It wasn't fair. Wasn't fair at all.
"Awe what's the matter sweetheart?" he slowly kissed the soft skin under her earlobe, moving up to lick the outline of her ear-shell before trailing kisses back down to her neck. She felt his soft, warm mouth biting delicately over her skin. He dipped his head lower, tracing the outline of her nipple with his tongue. She gasped, whispering his name.
Her sensual voice saying his name like that made his cock twitch, and he groaned, lifting his body off of her once more. He pulled out, rubbing the head of his dick unbearably slow on her swollen clit. It was pure agony for him to stop, but it was worth it to torture her. He slid his hands over the smooth skin of her legs, running his fingertips on her inner thighs. She tugged roughly on her restraints. He smiled teasingly at her, flicking his tongue on the tip of her peaked nipple while plunging two long, slender fingers into her wet core.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, sugar?" That patronizing bastard. She pulled on her bonded hands once more. If she pulled hard enough, it might become loose. Jamie noticed the haste action in the beginning, wanting to rip her clothes off quickly.

"You haven't been behaving baby. What should I do with you, huh?"
His fingers began pumping her, adding another finger till he felt her stretch out. Her breathing became labored as she felt him flex his fingers inside her, brushing a sensitive spot he hadn't even known existed. She tried to stifle a loud groan bubbling inside her, but she figured what was the use?

"Don't fucking pretend you're not enjoying this. I can feel how much you love it." He moan as he felt her walls contort violently around his fingers. He knew if that had been his dick he would have came by now.
Jamie rolled head from side to side, her hips coming off the bed. Her movements caused her wet flesh to come into contact with his aching hard arousal.
His response?
Taking his fingers out and slamming his hips into hers as he began pounding into her.
Already extra-sensitive from her first orgasm, she came again, and again. She couldn't help the scream that escaped her throat. "Oh, oh god!"
Her whole body spazzed, and the scarf Gerard had used to tie her hands above her head unraveled. He seemed to be in his own carnal world. She watched him with his head thrown back, mouth wide open as he fucked her. He didn't realize something was wrong till he felt soft small hands on his neck and sliding into his think and dark hair.

Shocked, he opened his eyes to see her leaning foward, her hips pushing further into his. "Baby, let me ride you," she panted into his ear. Not having to be told again, he pivoted his hips and was soon on his back. "That's it sugar, just like that," he watched her body slam down to his, moving back up in a rhythm he craved for. He took her hand and placed where their skin came into contact. He watched intently as she touched herself, bringing herself to orgasm again. He groaned and grabbed her hips roughly, thrusting up into her. He felt himself go even deeper. God, he needed release so bad. "Lie back, honey," she obeyed, and he was on top, pushing into her again.

"Do you love me?" he whispered sweetly into her ear. His breath made her hot skin cool down from the contact.
"No one will ever make me feel like you do," Jamie moaned. She felt him shudder, his arms wrapping tighter around her as he pressed himself as deep as her sweet, willing body would allow. "I love you." He gasped out, finally letting go. His cum coming out in thick long spurts. His body completely submissive, resting on her. Jamie held him close, kissing his face and whispering sweet nothings into his ear.
"I'm sorry for treating you like that." He said meekly. Jamie sighed, caving again.
"Its okay."
She fell asleep crying again.
Sign up to rate and review this story