Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Audacious

by ferardxXxgerarnk_tc

he's simply audacious..he has no shame whatsoever once he staggers unto the stage

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-24 - Updated: 2008-01-24 - 1990 words - Complete

?Blocked
i guess vocab isn't all that bad after all. i mean when i put it to use like this, it makes it a whole lot easier to pass hehehe anyways..i wrote this a while ago but was never really satisfied, it's a little better now though i just never got around to posting it...

and i think i give up on secret in silence cause i'm too stumped

oooh ooooh and have you seen this pic of frankie in drag so cute?! it's probably photoshopped but don't ruin it for me kay ^-^

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/bamlover413/?action=view&current=_____.png


Audacious- not restrained by shame

We’d been on the stage for over half an hour already, playing the set we had rehearsed over and over even though everything we did was automatic from doing it on so many other occasions. The fans energy grew with every new concert we would play, encouraging us to strum our guitars a little harder and sing that much louder. The arena held a serene presence even as our music blasted through the corners and cracks in the walls. The stage was more than we could have asked for with the lighting and old oak framework bordering the edges. But my eyes had scanned every inch of the place when we first arrived. And the detail of the work was the last thing on my mind.

His lips were a soft shade of pink and in between lyrics he would quickly lick his lips to re-hydrate them from the lack of moist. Oh they were inviting and /wet/. But between that damn microphone and his lips, there was no open space. And there was no way I was going to plant my lips upon that thing in order to get to his. Sure the outcome would be rewarding but who knew how many other singers had devilishly placed their lips against that sad excuse of a microphone in hopes of seducing the audience. It almost made me want to rip the thing right from his grasp at the mere thought of him putting his perfectly shaped lips against someone’s left over saliva. Not that it mattered now though.

See, he’d try this new thing on stage where he’d either use the mic stand or the speaker to rub himself up against waiting for the pleasurable reaction from the girls in the crowd. Might I add I’ve seen an increasingly amount of more boys arrive at concerts these days with each new tactic Gerard experimented with. Then there were the crowds he’d consider lucky because he’d use his hand instead of an object. He should consider himself lucky no one jumped on the stage and started to dry hump him on the spot. Not that it’d be dry at all but….

Now as if that’s not sufficient he’d do it long and hard enough to the point of a low husky moan escaping his throat. It took all my self control and will power to not go fanatical right on the spot and fuck him senseless without care of having an audience. And I think he noticed. Not that he would care but how awkward would it be for him to know I enjoyed it most of all. How uncomfortable would he feel around me if he knew that I could beat any of those teenies out there because my obsession was the worst. It doesn’t help that I see him everyday and practically sleep in his lap either. Or the fact that I can name and place every area he has a birth mark or a newly grown hair.

It’s not completely unusually for us to see each other naked. For gods sake we live on the same bus. But to not stare or satisfy the curiosity is just a waste of pure beauty. A simple autograph perhaps a picture to go along would be more than enough to quench any girl or boys craving, but to see him simply without a shirt on drives me over the edge. The occasional shared showers don’t help the cause at all. He knows he’s good. That’s why at this very moment he’s sauntering over to my side of the stage with a look in his eye that would turn any straight guy gay or scare him off into oblivion.

When he started to move towards me, I have no idea. But I know for sure I wasn’t watching his feet and that might have been my first mistake. My eyes traveled up his body in shock only momentarily stopping to look longingly at that one spot that his pants currently seemed to be too tight around. I was surprised when I realized I was able to look him in the eye without the embarrassment rising or my desires being completely obvious. Yes, we’ve done this on countless occasions, half of the actions were done on my behalf but that was before the heated kiss and the whispered words. Everything had crashed and fallen once his lips collided with mine. But the passion mixed with the thought of it all drove the craziness right out of mind. And when those words passed through his mouth leaving ghost kisses along my cheekbone, the sun seemed to shine through the arena doors. It’s been a secret for almost three months now and I’ve loved him since the beginning, but there’s something wrong about that look on his face. Unfortunately, it brings back the whole crashing effect. Leave it to Gerard to be a complete bonehead and ruin the heat of the moment.

Soon enough my hazel eyes locked with his taunting green orbs and I was entranced. I could almost feel the smirk emitting from the core of his beautiful eyes, analyzing my every move as I continuously plucked the strings to my guitar. My eyes widened in horror and I felt my jaw drop when I recognized the face he made. He wouldn’t dare--

“In the middle of a hot night
In the center of Frank’s ass
They say
You’re being way too loud
Well they’re never gonna stop me
Thrust it in, then pull it out
Can you, create our lustful pace
With me
Your life, will never be the same
On our tour bus bed say my name
Scream my name—“

Now whether it was from pure frustration or the basic fact that I wanted him to shut up I crashed our lips together and shoved my tongue into his mouth. I swear the guy has no shame whatsoever once he staggers unto stage. My guitar, now completely forgotten cascaded down to the floor in sync with the filthy microphone Gerard had been holding. I felt him smile into the kiss which only made me bite down on his lip to show him who was in charge of this one. However, instead of the usual stage show where he’d push me off before we’d soon do something we’d regret, he moved me closer to him and pathetically tried to suppress a moan. The sound made me go limp in his arms as I closed the remaining space between our bodies. Simultaneously, the other guys had stopped playing to watch the show we were now putting on with much amusement.

My eyes were still open and I could see the horrid expression Mikey wore on his face, which only made me deepen the kiss, much to Gerard’s liking. Before my eyes closed due to Gerard’s soft hand running up my spine, I distinctly saw Bob and Ray share a glance before bursting out in laughter. Looks as if we’re all were enjoying ourselves.

The kiss continued, only becoming more heated with each passing second. Perhaps minutes passed but it was a time that was much too short yet way too long. My lips formed a smile into the kiss but my jaw immediately dropped for the second time that day as he roughly pulled away and picked up the microphone. It wasn’t his departure that had caused me so much shock, it was his actions. Standing next to me one minute locked in a groping make-out session and the next, he’s shoving his hands down his pants drawing circles on a not so private place while he’s moaning like a porn star. On most occasions this would bother me, even cause me to get jealous at the crowd who got to hear the one sound that would keep the others on the bus awake until 3am. His breath was staggered and the guys had tears streaming down their face at this point and me, well let’s just say I had some not so polite thoughts running through my head. And if it wasn’t for that one word that seemed to pass his lips every other second, I would have pushed him off the stage into the moshpit of orgasmic girls in hopes of him cracking his head on the pavement. But like I said he had no shame as he carried on and besides….there was the one faithful word or rather a name.

Frankie

Oh the varieties of that name I never thought could be so beautiful my Gerard was /screaming/. His head was tilted back and his mouth was formed in a pleasurable position with them hanging open loosely. Then came the set of faster and high pitched moans with my name being called huskily between breaths. Fascinated by the familiar noise and the sight in front of me, I was lost in my own world which is probably why I didn’t hear the phrase that got Gerard and the rest of the guys laughing even harder though I doubted that to be humanly possible.

“Frank’s got a stiffy!” one girl shouted above all the heads in the crowd. Unsurprisingly, when I looked down there it was and oddly enough I started to hate this girl. I highly doubted I could play this on off. So, that’s when Gerard stepped up and took my hand in his then whispered –into the mic- “I’ll take care of that later, but first” then holding my gaze a while longer he looked back out into the crowd and said “I’m completely whipped and in love with Franklin Anthony Iero.” I was expecting to hear the laughter coming from the other guys but instead, they all had supporting smiles plastered to their faces.

“Say it back Frankie, tell him you love him!” there was that voice once again a laugh etched into her words but I didn’t need to be told twice….

“I love you too Gee, I love you too”

And as clichéd as it was, the crowd applauded screamed and with that, we waved goodbyes as we walked off stage. Sure, we had cut the concert a little short, but surely the fans would understand my current situation. The guys were congratulating us as we stepped off the stage handing our stuff to the roadies when Mikey spoke up.

“Wow dude, I didn’t think you’d actually do it, I mean admitting it to everyone” he said bewildered.

Wait they knew! Well that would explain all the laughter and supporting smiles but seriously they couldn’t let me in on it first. I looked over to Gerard to see a slight blush forming over his cheeks wearing an adorable smirk.

“Oh now you’re embarrassed!” I laughed as I planted a quick kiss once more on his sweet lips.

“Better late than never, now I believe I told you I’d take care of a certain something.” He replied

One word for Gerard; audacious. He’s simply audacious.
Sign up to rate and review this story