Categories > Games > Resident Evil

Fare Well Cop

by Evios

Saddler captures Leon, Luis can't save him

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Leon S. Kennedy - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-02-04 - Updated: 2008-02-04 - 637 words - Complete

?Blocked
Leon ran into the room and found Luis tied up, he gasped and ran up to Luis to untie him. Luis was shaking his head no, he couldn't speak because his mouth had a gag in it. Leon pulled the gag out. "Get out of here!" Luis yelled, but it was too late, Leon was chained up in the middle of the room by his wrists and ankles, he was so startled he dropped his gun. Leon heard an evil chuckle, and raised his head to look, seeing Saddler.
"Well, looks like I won, Mr. Kennedy" He cupped the angents chin, and Leon pulled back with a scowl on his face. "What is the matter? Aren't you greatful that you have lived up to now?" Then again, you do seem like you had some help." He looked at Luis, with an evil grin.
"Let me go, then you can try to kill me, unless you are too afraid." Leon was showing confidence, but deep down he felt sick being in this vunerable position. The Lord just laughed.
"Oh dear boy, I will not kill you just yet, I'll let you try to fight once I am through with you." Saddler gave another laugh that sent chills through both Leon and Luis.
"Through with me?" Leon asked knowing he shouldn't even bother since whatever is going to happen seemed unstoppable.
"Yes, you'll see soon enough." Saddler gestures to the two mions, they started taking Leons clothing off. Then Leons eyes opens wide finally understanding what will happen, he began twisting a turning to get free but with no avail, the chains seem to only pull tighter, and his legs were stretched out so he couldn't close his legs. "This will sting alittle...alot actually" Saddler moved behind him and a long tentacle like organ slid out out of his robe, and pressed the tip at Leons entrence. "Want to beg, outsider?" He said coldly, when Leon shook his head, the tentacle rammed into him deeply. Leon cried out loudly at the pain, and his whole body tensed. In and out the tentacle just seemed to dive deeper and deeper within Leon. The angents tight hole began to rip, and blood began to run down his thighs and legs. Tears streaming down his face. Luis was struggling with the ropes that confined him, little by little they began to wore out. Saddler moved a hand onto Leons chest, rubbing and pinching his nipples, while the tentacle moved inside him. Screams and pained moans no longer came from Leons mouth, only pathetic whimpers that could have been from pain or pleasure. If it wasn't pleasure, it could fool anyone, by the throbbing erection that seemed to be weeping for attention. Saddler was making Leon raw, more blood seeped out, and the tentacle pushed deeped, letting itself fold to fill Leon completly. Saddler reached down and began stroking Leons aching cock, it didn't take long for him to scream as his cum shoot from him. Saddler then pushed the tentacle through Leons body, piercing the heart and pulling out laughing. Luis freed himself, picking up Leon's weapon that he dropped earlier, and shot Saddler as many times before Saddler fell to the floor a dead bleeding mess. Luis ran over to Leon and pulled him up. Leon opened his eyes and looked at Luis.
"Come on cop, we need to get out of here." His voice was broken, he was hoping he wasn't too late, but his hope was shattered when Leon's sad smile appared.
"I can not move Luis..You will have to save Ashley for me." Leon coughed, and blood spilled from his lips and down his cheek. He was dead, and Luis held him for a time, before leaving Leon to rescue Ashley.
"Fare well cop.." Luis shudder.
Sign up to rate and review this story