Categories > Movies > Star Wars

Started Destiny

by Evios

About two characters I made up, Jedi love.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-05 - Updated: 2008-02-06 - 3504 words - Complete

?Blocked
Imperial Captive
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woken up by alarms the young Zabrak was confused to find himself in the Medical Center, not lowering his guard as the 2-1B Surgical Droid scanned him. "Are you feeling better?" Startled by the question, he answered softly. "Much better. Thanks."

"Excellent" It said and put the Medical scanner down. He walked away from the droid, towards a cabinet, looking inside he found a blaster. The Zabrak smiled a little as he fired a few blasts at the crates lined up at the wall, then he moved to the large door, shooting the Security Terminal, the door opened.

"Good work kid! No wonder the Empire grabbed you, with the war on, anyone with a brain and a blaster is up for grabs. Name's Han Solo, and this is Chewbacca, look we're a little short handed and it won't be long until reinforcements show up, let's get out of here." Hesitating he ran after Han, to the loading dock. Three Imperial officers stood in front of the Millenium Falcon.

"Halt! That recruit is Imperial property, you are in violation of-" Han fired his weapon and one of three Imperial officers were dead.

"Get behind the boxes kid, and keep firing until there is a clear way out! He did so, with shaky hands. The Imperials were dead and he felt sick, but snapped out of it when he heard an explosion.

"Get on board the Falcon kid, this place is gonna blow!" Running up the ramp, gasping for breath, he was scared, this was too much for him. "Strap yourself in kid, next stop Tensarri Station!"


On
Tensarri
Station
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han gave the young the Zabrak a thumbs up. "Great work up there kid! Things can get a little rough when you cross the Empire. Anyway I have a gift for you from some...'friends'.." Said Han as he gave the Zabrak a small bag of credits. He looked at the bag.

"Thanks...but who are these 'friends'.?" Taking the bag and looking at the inscription. (Akem Ano) Han shrugged. "It's not important, but what is important is that they paid me a lot of money to bust you out."

"I suppose I have to work for your 'friends' now?"

"Personally, I don't care who you work for, Empire, Rebellion, either way you need money. From what I seen, you'll be able to make some easy credits."

"Alright then. Who's willing to pay me around here?"

"Heh, kid this place needs all the help it can get, lately it's been over run by thugs and scoundrels and the Station Master powerless to stop it."

"Hm, you got a contact for me?" Tapping his foot for the lack of patients he has for Han.

"If you insist on following that hokey religion, there's a guy named Nos'lyn, you should meet. He's probably meditating in the Combat Training room."

"I'll go there now."

"See ya later, kid."

Training Begins
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into the Combat Training room, there stood an old human male. "There's something familiar about you. You have a connection to the Force, do you not?"

"Yes, I was sent by Han Solo."

"You were sent to me, indeed, but not necessarily by Han Solo. Our paths were meant to cross. Disregard anything negative Captain Solo may have mentioned about the Force. You have awakened the power within yourself. You are strong, but you need to learn control."

"I beg your pardon?" Akem said with a slight smirk.

"I can feel you inherent power flowing from you. However your control needs work. Power can lead to darkness if not controlled. The Darkside is a terrible place to tread."

"I see." Still looking impatient, Nos'lyn caught the look.

"I hope you do. Anger makes one dangerous. I'd like you to go to the Cantina and talk to the guard there, I sense Turmoil in him."

Akem nodded and walked into the Cantina and easily seeing the Car'das guard, he stepped up and nodded to the guard. "Can I get you a drink?"

"Go away! I don't want to talk to anyone."

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! There's pirates, thugs, and hay wired crazed droids on the lower levels of this station, poisonous creatures on the upper levels, and nothing is being done about it! We are supposed to do are job with a smile on our face pretending nothing is wrong! My sister was killed because of it!"

"Yes..I believe that would upset anyone."

"Upset?! You don't know the half of it. No one cares about the casualties. I got a Disrupter Rifle that says differently!"

"You should do something about this."

"Yeah, I should!"

"Go dust off that Disrupter Rifle."

"How did you know I have...Yeah, I will!"

Akem's comm unit beeps.
Nos'lyn: "You were supposed to calm him down, not enrage him more! Now I must clean your mess before the guard does anything drastic."

Unknown Force user: "So you are the one I sensed. I have a mission for you, if you have the strength for it. Look in your datapad for instructions what you must do. And don't bother looking for me on the station, I am not there."

Akem sighed and read the information on his datapad. 'Go to the lower level of Tensarri Station, and slaughter some of those pirates, I will contact you for another mission once I sense you did well.' Taking an elevator to the lower level of the station, and into the first room he seen, there were pirates, one by one he killed each pirate that was in that room, blood covered his dagger, his arms and legs. Then his comm unit beeped again.

Unknown Force user: "Good, I can feel your anger and lost of compassion as you slain your opponents. Go to the Imperial Officer that is also on the lower level and convince him to sabotage the station."

Akem walked over to the Imperial Officer that was standing guard. The Imperial looked at him. "Halt citizen. You look suspicious."

"Maybe you should be more nicer to me, I have a job for you." Akem smiled as sweet as poison.

"I only follow orders by my Commanding Officer."

"You will go into engineering and overload the reactor core." Akem waved his hand in front of the Imperials face.

"I will go into engineering and overload the reactor core."

"Wait until I am off the station before you fulfill your mission" Akem again waved his hand in front of the Imperials face.

"I will wait until you are off the station before I fulfill my mission"

Akem smiled again and walked away. Getting another beep from his comm unit.

Unknown Force user: "Good work Akem, you no longer need my guidance for now. Work yourself up, I see a future for you that you can't possibly imagine but only live."

Akem shook his head and walked up to a Scyke Fighter. "Hm, nice ship." He said to himself and climbed in, started up the Engine and flew out of the Hanger bay.


Tatooine
~~~~~~~~

The Scyke Fighter landed in Mos Eisley, the lowest place on Tatooine, but also the place to make money as well as lose it the same hour. Going in the cantina Akem saw many different species, but he didn't really care, going up to the bar and summoned Wuher over. "Utozz." The man behind the counter scoffed and poured the drink. Akem didn't want to pay so he waved his hand in front of Wuher's face. "You will give me this drink free of charge."

"I will give you this drink free of charge."

Akem drank the Utozz down in a hurry and left the cantina from the back entrance. There was a man in a black cloak looking around as if he is lost, Akem figured there was nothing he could do since he didn't know the place either, he walked past the strange man, then he felt a weird feeling in his body, he walked faster thinking it was the man.

"Damn, that was odd, well..no matter dwelling on the past, I need to find clothes, food, shelter" There was that feeling again, he whipped around and the strange man was there again. "Who are you, and why are you following me?"

The man smiled. "You need shelter, I can provide that for you"

"Look, I don't know who the hell you think you are but I'm fine on my own, I don't need a lost humans help." Akem got prepared to fight by taking his blade out of the hilt.

"Do you really want to try to kill me, someone that is going to help you?" The man grinned

"I said I don't need your help, and I will kill you if I wish, I would not have to 'try'."

"Very well if you must fight me, let's see what you got." The man grabbed his Lightsaber and activated it. "Your move, little one."

Akem gaped at the man, who was definitely a Force user. "You..that is why I felt something around you, you're a Force user." The man grinned and deactivated his Lightsaber.

"My name is Xan, and now that you know my name, will you allow me to help you?" Xan bowed his head slightly.

Akem hesitated, but nodded. "I'm Akem." Putting away his blade.

Xan smiled. "Akem, follow me." He led Akem to a Speederbike, and he climbed on also putting on a helmet to protect his face. "Get on." Akem nodded and clumsily got onto the bike, wrapping his arms tightly around Xan's waist as the Speeder started skimming out of town in a rush. Hot wind and sand hit against Akems face. "Find away to cover your face." Yelled Xan, and Akem pressed his face against Xan's back. Arriving at a large house 3000m away from town, Xan grabbed a hold of Akem and hurried him into the house.

"Wow.." Akem said as he brushed the sand from his outfit. Looking around the house. Xan grinned as he showed Akem, his new room.

"This is where you will be sleeping, so we got shelter out of the way." He opened a closet full of clothes. "This will be a bit baggy on you, but the ties will keep them on, clothing is done, follow me." He led Akem in to the kitchen and motioned to the table, where there were 5 different kinds of foods on it. "And food, go ahead, eat." Akem didn't need to be told twice, he leapt into a seat and put as much food into his plate as possible. "Now, I wish you to do something for me." Akem looked up, still chewing on the piece of meat in the Womprat stew.

"What is it that you wish?" Akem spoke with a mouth full. Xan smirked.

"I want you to become stronger with the Force, train under me." Xan looked at Akem intensely, and Akem just nodded.

"Very well."

Apprentice
~~~~~~~~~

Woken up from his meditation, Akem looked at Xan whom was looking at him from across the room. "It's been 35 days, my Apprentice, I believe you are quite done with meditation exercises. Though, as you sleep, I been monitoring your dreams, they dwell much on your past. Talking about it will not help you, I can see that, so it is best for me to make you too tired to dream, we will begin your first real training session, right after you eat a light meal" Xan was careful to announce that Akem should not eat much.

"Yes Master." Akem bowed his head and waited for his Master to leave the room before he stood up and got into his training robe. Walking out into the kitchen. grabbing some kind of fruit, and eating it quickly as he walks outside to meet his Master.

"Padawan, pick up that item." Xan pointed to an object that is on the sandy ground, slowly Akem picks up the metal staff, and stares at it. "You will attack me." Akem looks at Xan with surprise.

"Attack you, Master?" Xan nods at the question. "But, why?" Xan gave no answer to the question, instead he swung his staff at Akem, but it was quickly blocked. "What the hell?!"

"Don't ask questions Apprentice, fight." And so the training went on and Akem ended with a lot of welts at the end of the day. "Apprentice, you will not sleep tonight, you will work on the physical exercise alone, then I will let you meditate in the morning." Akem merely nodded and did what his Master told him.


Awakened on the ground, Akem looks up and sees his Master hovering above him. "M-...Master..?" He spoke with a weak voice, being without food or a good sleep for 21 days, Akem was considerably tired, possibly even dying. Xan picked up the smaller man and put him in the bed, fed him a piece of fruit to hold him over as he slept, then Xan left the room and waited until he felt his apprentice's return after sleep, Xan went into a light meditation.

Waking up once again feeling more revived but still starved, and now confused why his Master put him to bed, since it seemed he didn't care what happened to Akem, maybe he was wrong. Snapping out of his thoughts as Xan walked in with a tray of food and lays it across his legs and left the room again. "He does care, I guess.." Xan said to himself and then started eating his food. When he was finished eating he got dress in his physical work outfit and went back outside where he saw his Master holding the metal staff, smiling faintly, Xan reached for his own and was stopped by Xan. "What is it Master? I thought you wished me to exercise my body."

"And your mind as well, sit and learn, you will need to know different exercises if the ones you are doing now become to easy for you." Xan performed 50 different exercise techniques and Akem learned them with ease. His Master was quite surprised at how well his Apprentice could comprehend these body draining exercises. "Very good, my Apprentice, you will train with these now." Xan hands Akem two large blades, the weight of the blades were part of the exercise, which had the young Apprentice struggling, but hardly giving up.

Ninety days has gone by with these exercises and meditation, Akem has learned to use, and control the Force. There was no more Xan could teach him, both of them knew this but Akem refused to leave, denying that he is as strong as his Master, as he still trained in the same way Xan taught him. They were sitting at the dinner table, eating a peaceful and actual filling meal, which hardly happened. "Akem, you are stronger then you think, you do not need to stay."

"I wish to stay Master, I believe you can teach me more about the Force." Akem offered a sad smile at Xan, and swallowed a lump in his throat. Did his Master not wish him around any more? Akem wondered sadly.

"Do not call me Master anymore, you are no longer willed to, if anything you are a Master as well, you know all that I do.." Well not all.. Xan thought to himself. He will never know how much I love him. Xan was so confined in his own thoughts that he didn't see the sadness Akems eyes.

"As you wish Xan, if you are no longer my Master, I am willed to my own actions." Xan nodded and looked at him. Akem stood up and walk towards Xan, grabbing him by his arms and pulling the human up to his feet. Xan looked at Akem with shock, thinking the Zabrak will strike him down for his harsh tone, not like he didn't deserve it. Instead it was a soft kiss on his lips and he felt his heart warm, along with his cock.

Pulling back with complete shock. "Wha...? Akem, what are you doing?!" Akem looked at him with disappointment, and traced a finger down the side of Xans face.

"I'm sorry, I will leave if it bothered you, goodbye my Master." Akem moved to leave but was stopped and pushed against the wall, now it was his turn to look shocked. "Xan?"

"Don't think you are going to kiss me, make my heart melt, and then leave!" Xan kisses Akem roughly on the lips and the Zabrak moans lowly in the back of his throat. Xan pulled off the silk bed robe Akem was wearing and runs his hands down the young mans body, feeling the soft skin that covers the strong muscles. Akem tries to hide a whimper, but was unsuccessful. Xan pulls off his own clothing, needing too much to touch this Zabrak with all of his love. His hard cock grinding against Akems as they press their bodies together to deepen the kiss of pure lust and raw desire. Moving Akem to the ground and taking the Zabraks aching hard on into his hot, moist mouth.

"Ohhh...this is nothing....I ...ever felt...before..." Arching his hips Akem felt his head spinning. Xan increased his sucking and let a lot of saliva seep from his mouth. Akem was moaning and panting, then cried with protest as the mouth of Xan left his sex.

"Relax lover." Xan got up and picked something out of a small chest, it was a tube of lube. Rubbing his fingers over his own cock Xan beamed at Akem and took one last lick on the tip. Akem tensed up.

"Don't hurt me,.... please..." Xan stared into Akems eyes and smiled gently.

"My Akem, I can never hurt you, besides, you are the one going to be inside me." The Zabrak moaned at his words and Xan smiled again at him. Pushing his lubed fingers into his hole and moans as he works the tight muscle to soften. Akem stares at Xan with wide eyes, his cock getting even harder if possible. Then Xan felt himself ready, he lowered his body down so his hole is positioned over Akems hard member. Lowering himself more taking the head of Akems cock into his tight hole, moaning, and sweat breaks out on his forehead. "Oh..." Not holding back any longer, Xan begins to bounce, and arches so Akems cock hit his prostate, when it did hit his g-spot, Xan threw his head back, his eyes closed and lips parted, looking completely wild. Akem was moaning along with Xan, bucking his hips upward to drive deeper into Xans hole. Heat, sweat, silk skin rubbing against each other, maddening lustful moans and shallow gasps for breaths by each man. Xan grabbed his cock in a tight fist and jerks himself rapidly to each movement, and drove himself over the edge, shooting his milky, hot, liquid over his lovers chest, forcing Akems climax from his tightening hole, Akem came with a loud moan of Xans name, and Xan collapses on top of Akem, both of them breathing heavily still and holding each other as if their lives depended on it.

"Xan...I love you.." Akem enclosed his arms tighter around Xan and sighs in content.

"And I you, I believe we formed a soul bond, I will be with you forever Akem." The held each other for a very long time.


Soul
Bond
problem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up Xan felt a tremor in the Force, got into his Robe, grabbing his Lightsaber and ran outside. A blaster fire nearly hit him and he looked straight ahead, a person in armor, most likely a Bounty Hunter. Activating the Lightsaber he lunged towards the Bounty Hunter.

Woken up with a gasp and a pain in his chest, Akem was startled. He looked over and seen he mate not in the bed, and he felt very ill to his stomach. Getting out of bed he stumbled once or twice before he could make it outside, finding his lover against the wall, bleeding from his chest. "Xan!!" Akem ignored the pain in his own chest and kneeled down by Xan. "Xan! Xan! Wake up." A touch on his hand indicated that he was too late, hi mates hand was cold.

"I'm sorry,....if I know....this... would happen ...I'd never....." His words got cut off by a violent cough. Tears fell from Akems eyes. "The Soul Bond.....has ....a flaw..."

"What's that.." Akem held his love close against him.

"We....are connected...--....which means..we will....die....together.." Xan was crying, he hadn't expected Akem would die so early in his life, it wasn't fair, if he hadn't formed a Soul Bond he wouldn't have killed his lover. Akem heard Xan's thoughts.

"No lover....together we shall die, it is my time as well, because I would not wish to live without you." They shared one last kiss then they slowly let the Force take them away.

End..
Sign up to rate and review this story