Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Boys Will Be Boys

by patricksgirl84

Can Ryan and Brendon find love? It's slash...don't read if you don't like slash.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-11 - Updated: 2008-02-11 - 2460 words - Complete

?Blocked
Boys Will Be Boys

Ryan was leaving his house. It was the first day of school. Ryan was 18, had brown hair, brown eyes, and was tall. His mom and him moved to Las Vegas three months ago. He only met one friend so far. He was picking Spencer up. Spencer was waiting outside. He got into Ryan’s car. “Hey Ryan. How are you?” “Alright.” “It’s going to go okay.” “I know, just nervous.” Ryan pulled into a parking spot. “Um, you may want to move.” “Why?”

Someone knocked on Ryan’s side of the car’s window. He rolled the window down. “What the fuck are you doing?” “Uh, parking.” “I don’t think so. Move your car, asshole.” “No.” “Ryan, just do it.” Spencer said. “Listen to your friend, fag.” “Fine.”

The boy left and got back in his car. Ryan found another parking spot. “Who the hell was that?” “Brendon Urie. He’s the most popular guy in school. His dad made some computer program and is extremely rich. He’s a jerk. Just ignore him.” “He’s kinda cute.” “Don’t even fall for him. You have no chance.”

Ryan and Spencer went into the school and got their schedules and lockers. “What’s your first class?” “Algebra.” Ryan said. “I have English. Let me see your schedule.” Ryan handed him his schedule. “We have two classes and lunch. So, I’ll see you in music.” “Okay. See you later.”

Ryan walked to the classroom. The bell rang and he finally found the classroom, But he was late. He opened the door. “Hello.” The teacher said. “I see you want to join us.” “Um, yeah. I’m new and couldn’t find the classroom.” “What’s your name?” “Ryan Ross.” She looked at her student list. “Alright. I’m Mrs. Long. You can have a seat in the back next to Mr. Urie.” Ryan looked to where she was pointing and hoped it was a different Urie. It wasn’t. Ryan sat at the desk. “Hey, fag.” “Shut up. Let’s get one thing straight, you don’t like me and I don’t like you, so let’s just ignore each other.” “Fine with me. Just stay out of my way.” Ryan got out his notebook. He wanted to kiss Brendon. He couldn’t understand why he was getting these feelings for this jerk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few months went by without any incidents with Brendon. Ryan was in the computer lab when he had his IM on. A new friend request popped up. He decided to accept it.

brenbear: Hey

lyricwriter: Hi, do I know you?

brenbear: I go to your school. I don’t know who you are?

lyricwriter: Oh, you don’t want to know me. No one knows me.

brenbear: I’m sure that’s not true.

brenbear: Come on. Tell me and I’ll tell you my name.

lyricwriter: I like to be mysterious.

brenbear: Ok. I guess that’s ok. I’d rather you didn’t know who I was.

lyricwriter: Why?

brenbear: Too many people know me, but not the real me.

lyric writer: What do you mean?

brenbear: I am one of the popular assholes. I hate it. Like the first day of school, this guy parked in my spot and I had to be a prick about it. I shouldn’t of. Hell, who cares about a parking spot.

Ryan knew then who he was chatting with. He was scared Brendon would figure him out.

lyricwriter: Did you say anything to the guy?

brenbear: No. To tell you the truth he’s cute. Whenever I see him all I want to do is kiss him.

Ryan couldn’t believe what he read. Brendon thought he was cute!

lyricwriter: Maybe you should tell him how you feel or ask for a date.

brenbear: I’d love to.

lyricwriter: You should. What if he asked you out?

brenbear: I don’t think that will happen. I called him a fag. I know I would ask myself out.

lyricwriter: I think you need to be open with yourself and him.

brenbear: Your right. Thanks for listening. I have to go. I have music class. Actually, he’s in my class. Maybe I’ll say something.

lyricwriter: Okay. Nice talking to you.

Ryan logged off. He couldn’t believe it. He knew he had to talk to Brendon. He packed up his books and went to the music room. He went to the piano. He knew Brendon was trying to learn the piano.

“Hi, Ryan.” Ryan smiled and looked up. “Hi, Brendon. How are you?” “Okay. Can I sit down.?” “Sure.” Ryan moved over on the bench and Brendon sat down. “I know it was you.” “What?” Ryan asked. “Lyricwriter. I could tell it was you at the end.” “Oh. Your not going to make fun of me are you?” “No. I want to apologize about the first day. I’m an asshole. I know that.” “I bet the real Brendon isn’t.” “Maybe. I don’t know. Would you like to go on a date tonight?” “Are you serious?” “Yes. I found you cute when you rolled down your window. If no one was around I would of kissed you right there.”

Ryan blushed. “So, will you go out with me?” Ryan looked at the keys of the piano and then up at Brendon. “Yes.” “Good. A friend is having a party tonight.” “Oh. I don’t think that’s a good idea.” “It’s going to be fine. I want to show you off.” “Okay. I trust you.” “I’ll pick you up at 7:00.” “Do you know where I live?” “Yeah. I followed you a few times.” “That’s a little stalkerish.” “I know.” Brendon smiled.

That night Ryan got dressed. He was more nervous about the party than being with Brendon. He knew something wasn’t going to go well. Ryan heard the doorbell. He grabbed a hoodie and ran downstairs. Ryan seen Brendon and his mom talking. “Hi, Brendon.” Brendon and Ryan’s mom turned around. “Hi, your gorgeous.” “Thanks. So are you.” Brendon smiled. “Mom, we’re going to a party.” “Alright. Just be careful. You know when to come home.”

Brendon and Ryan went to the car. At first neither one of them knew what to say. “I guess I’ll start. Your mom seems nice.” “She is. My parents are divorced. I don’t see my dad.” “Oh, I’m sorry.” “Don’t be. He’s a real jerk.” “Seems fathers are like that. I live with mine and never see him.” “Whose party are we going to?” “Pete Wentz. He’s in our biology class.” Ryan felt a sinking feeling. He didn’t know Pete well, but he knew he liked to be an ass.

“Here we are.” Brendon parked and both got out. He took Ryan’s hand. Brendon opened the front door and walked through the house with Ryan. “Want to sit here?” They were in the living room.” “Sure.” “Okay. I’m going to get us a couple of beers. I’ll be back.”

Ryan sat down. Few minutes later Pete came over with his boyfriend, Patrick. “What are you doing here?” “Um, I’m with Brendon.” “Sure you are.” Patrick was kissing Pete’s neck. “Come on. Let’s go upstairs.” “In a minute, Trick. Tell me the truth.” He turned back to Brendon. “ It is. Brendon asked me out. He told me that we were going to a party. And here I am.” “Where’s Brendon?”

“I’m right here. You better not be making Ryan uncomfortable.” “What the hell are you thinking? Ryan? You could have any guy.” “Pete, why don’t you and Patrick go to a room and leave us alone.” “I want to talk to you. Alone.” “Not now and nothing is going to change.” Pete got up with Patrick and left.

Brendon turned to Ryan. “I’m sorry about that. Pete has always wanted to go out with me and I have never liked him. I always had a thing for Patrick. But that was before you came along.” Brendon kissed Ryan on the cheek. “Do you want to go up to one of the rooms?” “Brendon, I’m not sleeping with you tonight.” “Oh god, no. I thought we could go up and watch some T.V. or just talk.” “Alright. I wouldn’t mind that.”

Brendon and Ryan walked upstairs. They sat on the bed watching T.V. Halfway through the movie Ryan got the courage and started to kiss Brendon’s neck. Brendon laid down on the bed. “I thought you didn’t want to have sex.” “I never said anything about making out.” Brendon smiled at Ryan. Ryan put his lips on Brendon’s kissing him deeply. Brendon’s hand went to Ryan’s jeans. He rubbed his cock through his jeans.

“I want to touch you.” “Yes, Brendon.” Brendon unbuttoned and unzipped Ryan’s jeans and then slowly touched his cock. Brendon wrapped his hand around Ryan’s cock. Ryan moaned. “You like that?” “What do you think?”

The door opened. “Oh god. I’m sorry guys.” Ryan turned and buttoned his jeans. “It’s alright, Patrick.” “Pete and I had a fight and I was looking for a free room. I didn’t think anyone was in here.” Patrick left the room. “Well, that kind of ruined the mood.” “A little.” Ryan said. “Do you want to go and get something to eat? “Sure.” Brendon and Ryan left Pete’s house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan was getting ready for his date with Brendon. It was Valentine’s Day. He thought about the last few months. They spent every minute together that they could and Brendon’s friends were accepting Ryan. The doorbell rang and Ryan ran downstairs and opened the door. “Hi.” “Hi, sweetheart.” Brendon kissed Ryan. “Minty. Just brush your teeth?” “Funny and yes. Are you ready?” “Yes. So, your going to stay over?” “Yep. I asked my mom. I don’t think she realizes how close we are.” “Mine don’t either. Not that they are ever around. Let’s go.”

Brendon and Ryan left and went to a restaurant. They ate and took a walk in one of the parks. “Are you ready to go home?” “Yes.” Ryan said. “I got some ice cream for us.” “Alright.” Once they got to Brendon’s house Brendon made two bowls of ice cream. “Where are your parents?” “Somewhere in Florida. My dad had a meeting for his business and mom decided to go with him.” “I see. Um, I got you something for Valentine’s Day. It’s not big and it’s stupid. I didn’t know if I should, but here you go.”

Ryan handed Brendon a gift bag. “Ry, thank you. I know I’ll love it.” Inside the bag was a picture of them in a frame that on the bottom said ‘I love you’. “I know it’s cheesy.” “No, not at all. I really love it. Thank you.” Brendon had tears in his eyes. “Ryan, I never felt this way about anyone. You are really special to me. I got you something too.”

Brendon gave Ryan a package. Ryan opened it. “Oh my god.” “It’s to write your lyrics down.” It was a leather-bound binder with Ryan’s initials. “I love it. Thank you.” Ryan hugged Brendon. “Brendon, I’ve been thinking about us.” “What do you mean?” “No, nothing bad. I want to sleep with you.” “Are you sure?” “Yes. I’ve never been more surer.” Brendon took Ryan’s hand and went upstairs. Once they got to Brendon’s room Ryan attached his lips to Brendon’s. Brendon pulled off Ryan’s shirt and lifted it up over his head.

“God, your beautiful.” Brendon ran his hands up and down Ryan’s chest. He place his lips on Ryan’s neck. Ryan ran his hand down Brendon’s chest and to his waistband. “Yes, Ry. Touch my dick. I want your hands on me now.” Ryan unbuckled Brendon’s belt and undid his jeans. He slid his hand into Brendon’s boxers and lightly touched Brendon’s cock and then he closed his hand around him. “Yes, that’s it. Now move your hand.”

Ryan pushed Brendon’s jeans down and moved his hand up and down. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. “Oh god, fuck Ryan. I’m going to cum.” Brendon was holding onto Ryan’s shoulder and Ryan was kissing and licking Brendon’s neck while moving his hand on Brendon’s cock.

Ryan fell to his knees and placed Brendon’s cock into his mouth. He sucked and licked the head of Brendon’s cock. Sliding down, sucking, and licking. Brendon ran his fingers through Ryan’s hair. Ryan moved his head back and forth. “God, Ryan. Do you have any idea what you are doing to me.” Ryan looked up at Brendon. He gave one last suck.

“I want you to fuck me, Bren.” Ryan took off his shoes, socks, boxers, and jeans. Brendon just stared. “What?” “Your gorgeous. Lay on the bed.” Brendon took off his clothes and kissed and licked his way down Ryan’s body. He got to Ryan’s cock and slid his mouth all the way down sucking Ryan’s cock. Ryan grabbed the sheets, twisting them. Brendon licked the length of Ryan’s cock.

He then grabbed the lube and placed the condom on. Ryan took the lube from Brendon and applied some to his fingers. He grabbed Brendon’s cock rubbing it all over. “Okay. If you want to get fucked you better stop.” Ryan laid back and Brendon placed his cock at Ryan’s entrance, slowly going in. “I’m sorry, babe. This is going to hurt.” “I know. I don’t care. I want to feel you inside of me.”

Brendon moved in deeper and then stopped. He looked at Ryan. “Ryan, I love you.” Ryan looked up with tears in his eyes. “I love you.” Brendon smiled and went in all the way. He moved in and out. “Bren, that feels so good.” As Brendon moved in and out he took Ryan’s cock in his hand. “I’m going to cum Ryan. Oh god.” “So am I. Brendon, yes right there.”

They both came. Brendon fell on top of Ryan and slowly rolled off. He kept Ryan in his arms. “You need to stay over more often.” “I think I need to.” Ryan kissed Brendon on his chest. He knew Brendon and him would be together a long time.
Sign up to rate and review this story