Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Music Or The Misery

by patricksgirl84

Peterick..if you don't like slash or boy sex don't read.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 1884 words

?Blocked
The Music Or The Misery

Pete was having an episode. He was finally sleeping, having been up for over 48 hours. At the 36th hour he called Patrick. He needed someone, who better than his best friend. It took some doing, but Patrick got Pete to bed. Of course, Pete needed Patrick in his bed holding him. They spent many nights like this. They loved each other, but never took it to the next level.

Patrick woke up and ran his fingers though Pete’s hair. He kissed the top of Pete’s head and quietly got out of bed. After a shower he made something to eat and went to the living room and started up garage band. Patrick checked on Pete a few times and then went back to play around on the computer.

Patrick had his headphones on when he felt someone hit him on the back of the head. He took his headphones off and turned around. “Pete. What the fuck was that for?” “Being you. Thanks for staying with me.” “Anytime. How are you feeling?” “A lot better. Are you going to spend the night again?” “If you need me too.” “Oh, I need you.” Pete ran his hand down Patrick’s chest. “What will Ashlee say?” “She knows I love you. Can’t we just have one night?” “We can. But I know you. You don’t do things half way. Is that all you want?” “Patrick, shut that beautiful mouth of yours.” Pete placed his lips on Patrick’s and kissed him deeply. “Wanna go to the bedroom?” “Yeah.”

Once they got to the bedroom Pete took Patrick’s shirt off. “God, your beautiful.” Pete licked his nipples and nipping at them. As Pete licked he rubbed Patrick’s cock through his jeans. “Oh fuck, Pete.” “We will.” He gave Patrick his big grin smile. Patrick kissed Pete’s neck. “Oh Trick, I’ve waited for this for so long.” He unbuttoned and unzipped Patrick’s jeans. He slid his hand into Patrick’s jeans and grabbed his cock. “So nice. I want to suck you.”

Pete pushed Patrick down on the bed. He took his jeans, boxers, and socks off. Then he took his own jeans and socks off. “What a surprise. No boxers.” “Why bother with them.” Pete laughed. Pete got in front of Patrick and kneeled down. At first Pete placed his hand on Patrick’s cock moving it up and down slowly at first and then faster. Pete looked up at Patrick and licked the tip of his cock which was leaking pre cum. Patrick moaned and Pete smiled. He sucked on Patrick’s head which Patrick leaned back. Pete slowly went down on Patrick’s cock. He licked and sucked and came back up licking the length of Patrick. “Enough Pete. I swear I’m going to cum right now.” “I want to fuck you, Patrick.”

Pete climbed on top of him. “Your throat is amazing.” He kissed Patrick’s throat leaving red marks. Pete reached for the lubricant and a condom. “I can’t wait to be inside of you.” Pete put some of the lubricant on two of his fingers and slowly pushed them inside. “Oh fuck, Pete.” Pete moved his fingers in and out slowly and faster. “You are so hot. My dick is going to feel so good inside of you.” Pete put the condom on and some lubricant and pushed his way inside. “Your so tight.” “I want all of you. I need you, Pete.”

Pete pushed his all of his cock inside. Patrick felt burning, but then pleasure. “Oh yes, Pete. Deeper.” Pete moved in and out fast. Both were sweating. “Trick, I’m coming.” “Take my dick. Jerk me.” Pete took Patrick’s cock in his hand, moving it up and down. “Pete, oh fuck Pete!” He came over Pete’s hand and Pete licked his fingers. He continued to move in and out of Patrick. “Oh Patrick, I love you.” He came while looking down at Patrick. Pete stayed inside of him for a few minutes and then slowly rolled off of him.

The phone rang. Pete turned to Patrick, “I better answer that.” Pete reached for the phone. “Hello? Oh Ashlee. Yeah, I’ll be there in a hour.” Pete hung up. “I’m sorry. I have to go.” Pete got up and started to put his jeans on. “So is this it or what?” “I told you, one night.” “I guess I thought you would want more than that.” Patrick put on his jeans and shoes. He grabbed his shirt and left the bedroom. “Patrick, wait.” By the time Pete got to the living room Patrick had his computer packed up. “Patrick, I’ll always love you.” “Then why go to her?” “Because I, I, can’t love you. You know my dad would freak if I brought you home and introduced you as my boyfriend.” “I can’t believe you. Well, enjoy your life with Ashlee. Goodbye.”

Pete watched Patrick leave. He figured he would give him some space. The next morning Pete went to Patrick’s apartment without calling him. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Patrick’s neighbor came out of his apartment. “Hey, do you know where Patrick is?” “He left.” “What do you mean he left?” “He packed his stuff and left.” “Oh okay. Thanks.” Pete left and tried to think of where he would of gone. Late at night Pete went home. There was a letter by his door. He walked inside and sat down on the couch. Pete just stared at the letter. He finally opened it.

Pete,

I know I’m probably being a coward, but I’m leaving. Don’t ask anyone where I went. Only a few people know. I don’t blame you, but I can’t watch you fall in love, get married, and have babies with Ashlee or any other woman. Always know I love you. Take care of yourself.

-Patrick

Pete reread the letter. He felt alone without Patrick. Days went by, then weeks, and years. He didn’t stop looking for Patrick. He broke up with Ashlee. He knew he couldn’t give her want she needed.

Ten years and Pete was no closer to find Patrick. As most nights Pete was drunk. He lay on the couch watching T.V. He couldn’t remember the last time he went to sleep. He took some sleeping pills. He just wanted to sleep even for a hour. He looked on the T.V. screen. There he was. Pete sat up. “What the fuck?” “This is an up and coming music producer, Patrick Stump. How long have you producing?” The newscaster asked. “Ten years off and on. Nothing really big. I just got back to Los Angeles. I haven’t been here in a long time.” Pete couldn’t believe his eyes. He made out the name of the studio and grabbed his car keys. He ran to his car. “Patrick, you’re finally back. I’m going to make it alright.” Pete started feeling sleepy and things in front of him were getting blurry. He couldn’t move the steering wheel, he was going straight for the lamp post. It was all black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete slowly opened his eyes. He felt someone holding his hand. “Hey stranger.” “Patrick, what happened?” “I was a fool.” “No, what happened to me?” “You got in an accident. Too many sleeping pills and too much booze. Were you trying to kill yourself?” “For once, no.” Patrick sat on the bed. “I’m sorry for running. I gave up on our friendship and I shouldn’t of. Please forgive me. I just want to be with you. I should of realize it didn’t matter how.” “We both made mistakes. I should of told my dad. I just wanted to play it safe.” “It’s alright. I do understand.”

“Daddy, there you are.” A little girl about five came running in. Patrick lifted her up in his arms. “Pete, this is my daughter. Her name is Kate.” “Oh. Hi, sweetheart.” She looks just like you. Where is her mother?” “I’m married.” “I see. I knew you would of moved on. God, your gorgeous. What woman wouldn’t want you.” “Patrick honey, I need to get Kate down for a nap. Oh, your friend is awake.” “This is Samantha.” “And you are the famous Pete Wentz. I’ve heard so much about you.” “Yeah, I guess. Nice to meet you.” “I really need to get Kate home.” “Alright. I’ll see you both later.” Pete watched Patrick kiss Samantha and Kate. “Bye.”

“You have a nice family.” “I can tell you are upset.” “Yeah, I am. I messed it up. I should of never wanted you. If we would of never slept together.” “Would you have wanted that?” “No, that was the best night of my life. I love you.” “We can still be friends. I missed you.” “I missed you too. I think I need to rest. I’m kind of tired. Can you tell the nurse I would like some pain medicine. My leg is really bothering me. “Sure. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Patrick kissed Pete on the head and left.

A week went by and Patrick came every day. Sometimes he would bring Kate. She started calling Pete, Uncle Pete. Which he loved. Pete was packing up his clothes when Patrick came into his room. “Are you ready?” “Yeah. I’ll be glad to leave here. Can we go somewhere to eat?” “Yeah, I just need to be home by 2:00. Samantha has a doctors appointment. We haven’t told anyone, but I want to tell you.” “What?” “She’s pregnant.” “Oh. Another child. Congratulations.” “Please by happy.” “I am. You always wanted to be a father.” “I did. I love Kate so much. I don’t know how I’m going to love another child.” “You will. You have a lot of love.” Pete smiled at Patrick.

They left the hospital and went out to eat. Patrick dropped Pete off at his house and told him he would see him later. Pete walked in and set his bag down. He took a plastic bag out and walked through the house. He got to his bedroom. He sat down on the bed and looked at the bag in his hand. He was here so many times before. He took out his notebook and a sharpie. He wrote on a piece of paper and ripped it out. He went to the bathroom and got a cup of water. He sat back down on his bed. “Well, this is it.” He took out the pills from the bag. He couldn’t believe how east it was. Every few hours say your leg hurts and you get a pill. It was almost to easy. He took a handful and swallowed them and another. He took a picture of him and Patrick and the piece of paper. He laid on the bed looking at both. Finally, his eyes closed and his arm slid down. The picture fell to the floor along with the paper.

Patrick,

I will always love you.

Pete
Sign up to rate and review this story