Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Three Birthdays And A Lifetime Of Love

by patricksgirl84

A birthday present for a friend.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 1554 words - Complete

?Blocked
Three Birthdays And A Lifetime Of Love

Kelly was getting dressed for her date. Well, it really wasn't a date. She was going out with her best friend since grade school. He didn't know it, but she loved him. She was scared to tell him. She didn't want to lose the friendship or be rejected by him.

There was a knock on the door. Kelly went to answer. "Hi, Patrick. Come in. I'm almost ready." Patrick walked in. "Happy Birthday." He handed her a box and kissed her on the cheek. "You are such a sweetie. Thank you." "You can open it now." "You sure." "Yes." She smiled at him and opened the box. Inside was a heart necklace with diamonds around it. "Oh, Patrick. I can't take this." "Yes, you can and you will. You deserve it. You are my best friend. Here, let me put it on. Turn around." Kelly handed him the necklace and turned around.

"Where would you like to go for supper?" Patrick asked. "Anywhere." "How about Zach's?" "Alright. I haven't been there in a long time." "Okay. It's on. Let me see." She turned around and face Patrick. "Beautiful." "Thank you, Patrick." She gave him a hug. Kelly went to her jacket and Patrick grabbed it and helped her into it. "Ready?" "Let me get my keys." After Kelly got her keys and locked up, Patrick drove them to the restaurant. They were seated in the back of the dining room.

"How was your day?" Kelly asked. "What?" "I asked you how your day was?" "Oh, fine. I wrote some music and took Penny to the park. Which reminds me, we are leaving in a few weeks. Could you watch her for me." "Sure. How long will you be gone?" "Two months." Kelly looked down at her water. "I'll miss you." She looked up at Patrick. He was staring into space. "Patrick Martin Stump! Will you listen to me." "Huh, what?" "Nothing. Is something wrong? Your not listening to me." "I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind." "Want to talk about it?" "I probably should. I mean it deals with you and me." "Oh, I didn't do anything did I?"

Patrick took Kelly's hand. "Oh, god no. I've been thinking. Um, we've known each other for a long time and well you are so special to me." "Your special to me too." "Hat I'm trying to say is, I have feelings for you. I want to know if you have feeling for me." "You mean romantic?" "Yes, Kelly. I love you." A tear fell from Kelly's eye. Patrick wiped it with his thumb. "I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't of said anything." "No. Patrick, I've felt something for you for some time. I've wanted to tell you, but I was scared." "Really?" "Yes, I wouldn't lie to you." Patrick kissed her lips gently. "So, we're a couple now." "If you want to be." "I do." Patrick smiled at her.

Their food came and they ate. Afterward, they went for a walk. "Do you want to get together tomorrow? Patrick asked. "Sure." "Are you alright?" "No, I'm going to miss you." "I've gone on tour before." "I know, but I just want to be with you now. I missed you before, but I'm going to miss you more now. I feel as if we are in a new chapter with our lives. I know it sounds stupid." Patrick pulled her into his arms. "Not in the least." Kelly started to cry. "Sweetheart, it's going to be alright. I love you."

~2 years later~

Patrick just took out the chicken and stirred the potatoes. "Penny, everything is going to be perfect tonight." Penny barked. "Once Kelly gets home from work you are to take a nap." Just then the door open. Kelly walked to the kitchen. "Hi, Trick." "Hey, babe. He kissed her. "How was your day?" "Alright. I see you've been busy." She wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest. "Are you tired?" Patrick asked her. "A little." "Why don't you lay down and I'll get you when supper is ready." "Okay. Are you forgetting something?" Kelly looked up at him. "Hmm. I really don't think so." Kelly hit him on the chest. "Happy Birthday. I love you." He kissed her and slide his tongue in her mouth. "I love you too." Kelly smiled and walked to the bedroom.

Patrick finished supper and woke Kelly up. She freshened up and walked to the dining room. The lights were off and Patrick had candles lit and balloons and flowers throughout the dining room. "Patrick, it's beautiful. Thank you so much for making supper." "I'm not the best cook, but I think it came out good." They ate supper and Patrick brought out a cake "You made this too?" "Yes." "Oh, Patrick. Thank you so much." She kissed him. They at a piece of the cake. Patrick and Kelly cleaned up.

"Do you want to go to the living room?" "Sure." They went to the living room and sat next to each other on the couch. "So," Patrick was staring at the floor. "Patrick, are you alright?" "Yeah. I want to ask you something." He turned to her and took her hands into his. "I have loved you what it feels like forever. The last two years have been amazing. The last six months I've realized that I want to share my life with you." Patrick got down on one knee in front of Kelly and took out a box in his pocket. "Kelly, will you marry me?" "Yes. I'd gladly be your wife." Patrick slide the ring on her finger. "It's beautiful." "Just like my soon to be wife." She placed her hands on his cheeks and kissed him. Then she ran her hands up and down his chest, playing with the hem of his shirt. She took it off.

Kelly started sucking on his neck. "Baby, I want you." "I know. I want you too." She rubbed the front of Patrick's jeans. He jerked back. "Damn, Kelly." "What?" "You know what. Don't think you don't." She giggled and unbuttoned his jeans. She took them off with his boxers and stood in front of him. She slowly took off her shirt, jeans bra, and panties. "Your so beautiful. Come here." She walked to Patrick and straddled him. He handed her a condom and she placed it on his hard cock. Kelly slide on top of him and took him all the way inside. "Oh, Patrick." She threw her head back and began moving on him. Patrick held her hips with one hand and caressed her breasts with the other. "Patrick, I, I'm coming." Patrick watched her as she came. After, he felt himself come. "Oh, fuck."

Kelly placed her head on Patrick's neck. He rubbed her back. "I love you." Kelly got off of Patrick and laid on the couch. Patrick got rid of the condom and got a blanket. He laid next to her. "When do you want to get married?" "Um, oh god." She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom and emptied her stomach.

~5 years later~

"Mommy, when is daddy coming home?" "Devan, I told you five minutes ago that I don't know. He'll be home some time today." "He's been gone forever." "I know, sweetie. I miss him too. I'm going to get Eileen's bath ready. Can you watch her for a few minutes until I get it ready?" "Yeah." Kelly put the baby in the playpen and got the bath ready. After the bath Kelly and Devan played a game. "You go here when you get that card, mommy." "Oh, okay." All of a sudden Kelly felt a pair of arms around her. She turned around. "Patrick, your home." She hugged him and he gave her a kiss. "Daddy." Devan ran to him. Patrick lifted him up. How are you.?" "Good. I missed you. Can we go to the park?" "Um maybe later. I just want to look at you all. Where is my little girl?"

All of a sudden Eileen started crying. "I'll get her." Patrick walked to the nursery. Eileen was standing up in the crib. "Hi, Leenie. It's daddy." She smiled at Patrick and held her arms out to him. "Dada." "What?" "She's been wanting to say that to you for the last 3 weeks." Patrick turned and held out his hand to Kelly. "I missed you all so much. I don't know how much more I can take. I love playing, but my family means more to me. I missed so much in Leenie growing up already. At least with Devan I was home for a year." "Patrick, I'm not going to tell you what to do, but that year with Devan you were an ass. I was taking care of two babies. You say this now, but you need to perform. It's in your blood." "I guess your right. I just miss you all." "Maybe take a break for awhile. Just do some side projects or something." "Yeah, so I was an ass?" "You sure were." "You want to go out for some pizza. I believe it's someone's birthday." "Oh, is it. I thought someone forgot." "Never. I love you so much."
Sign up to rate and review this story