Categories > Anime/Manga > Kyou Kara Maou

Simple Flirting

by scottishfae

While attending a marriage announcement between two Mazoku families, Wolfram decides to clear up where his own fiancé and him stand.

Category: Kyou Kara Maou - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Wolfram,Yuuri - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 2827 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Simple Flirting
Name of Author/Artist: scottishfae
Name of Recipient: duochan_maxwell(livejournal)
Pairings/Characters: Wolfram x Yuuri
Rating: M
Warnings: Poorly written smut
Disclaimer: I do not own KKM, nor do I make a profit off such stories.
Original Request: Maou! Yuuri x Wolfram, Wolfram x Yuuri (any rating)
Extra cookies granted if you can express Wolfram's confusion about Yuuri's dual self or Yuuri thinking about how "wrong" is the things Maou!Yuuri is doing to Wolf hehe
Summary: While attending a marriage announcement between two Mazoku families, Wolfram decides to clear up where his own fiancé and him stand.
A/N: I think I had a harder time writing the summary than the actual story. This challenge was really hard for me as every time I started a plot, it always ended up Yuuri x Wolfram. This particular story idea, which was my third attempt for this particular request, had probably three or four different endings—I just couldn’t find one that made me happy. I’m still not satisfied with it, I wish I could have gone further and included the first part of your request too (Maou!Yuuri x Wolfram) but there simply wasn’t enough time and my writing abilities (for smut, which was the original plan to add that in there) just wasn’t where it needed to be. I hope it isn’t so terrible in its current form and please enjoy!

-----

Nervous fingers reached out and brushed against another. A shiver of flesh, a quiet withdraw, and sly looks passed between lovers. Rosy hues of naïve blushes, quiet giggles, half-hidden by trembling hands. All things that made Wolfram want to vomit as he watched the courting process before him as the heads of two Mazoku families stood together in speech, announcing the celebrated union of the two families through marriage.

The blond prince looked to the side to see Yuuri yawning, not even bothering to hide it behind his hand. Wolfram kicked him under the table, causing the Maou to grunt in disapproval, looking over to the other teenager with a curious look before Gunter directed his attention forward again.

Wolfram was quick to grab the hand on the back of Yuuri’s neck and shove it back to its owner. Gunter gave a disapproving look and then leaned over to whisper something to Gwendal. Gwendal looked briefly at his youngest brother before ignoring the table once again to focus on his surroundings.

He nearly jumped when a hand brushed against his leg, right above the knee. He looked to his side to see Yuuri looking forward, straight as a board, concentrating way too hard on the people in front of him to actually appear innocent. Wolfram reached down and grabbed the hand, squeezing it softly.

The Maou’s shoulders slumped and he once again sunk into his chair. He didn’t move his hand though and the blond shifted nervously as he tried to concentrate on anything but the outside heat pressing down through his thin, blue uniform.

“Wolf?”

He looked over to where Yuuri had shifted just slightly so he could lean closer to the other boy. “Are you okay?”

The blond only paused briefly before making up his mind and shaking his head. The Maou’s brows knitted in honest concern and he straightened back up to lean back over to Gunter. He whispered something, which obviously displeased the royal advisor greatly, but Yuuri shrugged off whatever the older man had tried to say.

When he finally returned his attention to Wolfram, his look of concern was slightly off-put by a look of thankful delight glimmering at the edges of large, black eyes. “Wolf, if you’re not feeling well, we should retire to our room for the night. They’ll understand—”

“Are you generally interested in my health, Shibuya Yuuri, or are you just trying to find a way out of this,” Wolfram asked, motioning to the assembly with his hand.

He rolled his eyes, noting that they needed to work on the other teen’s ability to hide his true feelings. It wouldn’t do to be so readable when in negotiations with dignitaries. “Fine,” Wolfram huffed. “Let’s go. I’ll be your excuse. I’m feeling a little under the weather anyway.”

He looked over to where the happy couple was once again giggling at each other, blushing as their parents continued to talk about their looming marriage. The blond struggled to fight down the bile that came to his throat.

Trying not to make a big scene, Yuuri pushed back his chair as quietly as possible. He stood up, hunched slightly, and moved to stand behind Wolfram and help him out of his chair. Wolf was surprised, but was not one to look down on the moments of kindness he so rarely received. He took the hand that was offered to him and stood with all the grace he had inherited from his mother. The two teens smiled at each other briefly, sharing a moment not so different from the newly engaged pair at the front of the room.

Unfortunately for the two, anything the Maou did caused people to notice and the long-winded speech from the nobles stopped to look at the two. Wolfram blushed fiercely at being caught, his normally ivory skin cascading into rosy bloom across fine cheek bones into soft, flaxen hair. His stubborn streak, however, refused for him to bow his head in embarrassment and, instead, he raised his chin in defiance for the curious looks being pointed at the two.

Yuuri stumbled over the words to explain their departing. He was grateful when Gunter stepped in to help him, even if he was obviously opposed to the two leaving. “Please pardon His Majesty,” he said in the silken voice of the practiced diplomat. “His future consort is feeling ill and they are returning to their chambers to inquiry over his health.”

One of the noblemen, a large man with a daunting handlebar mustache looked at the two with curious eyes. “Of course, what a disastrous event for Prince von Bielefeld to fall ill during our ceremony. Perhaps, we should postpone the rest of the night’s events for tomorrow, when your fiancé is in better health?”

Yuuri’s eyes went wide and he brought both hands up to wave wildly. “Oh, no. Please don’t consider such a thing. It would be...”

“Dishonoring,” Wolfram broke in, much more confident in his lying ability. “To put off another day of obvious bliss between your two families. I have been watching both your son,” he nodded at the smaller man who hadn’t spoken yet and then at the other man. “And your daughter, and they look so excited and happy. I would not be so cruel as to make them wait any longer for something they are so very—”

Wolfram stopped, his own voice becoming choked up, much to his own disgust. He looked to the side so that the rest of the chamber could not see the tears gathering at the corners of his dazzling, emerald eyes. Yuuri squeezed the hand te was still holding.

“How very kind of you,” the smaller nobleman said, bowing lowly to the Maou.

The other nobleman followed, as did the rest of the chamber. Yuuri smiled uneasily, waving the unneeded formality. “Let’s go,” he whispered to Wolfram, tugging on the hand he had neglected to drop earlier.

The two departed quickly and made it into the hallway. A few of the Maou’s guards, including Conrad, had followed them. They all remained silent as they walked down the stone passageways. Conrad watched his younger brother carefully for any evidence that his health was suffering and would need to call a doctor. He bit his concerns back, knowing they would be unwelcome.

“Heika,” Conrad said, as they approached the doors of their chambers. “It would do best to allow Wolfram time to rest. I’m sure both Gwendal and Gunter would appreciate your prudence of returning to the ceremony once you are assured of Wolfram’s being settled.”

Wolfram huffed and pulled his fiancé into the chambers. Yuuri yelped in surprise as he was shoved in the room. The blond prince blocked the entrance of the guards, his green eyes glowing with a fiery challenge to anyone who would try and make a move to pass him. “If you will excuse us,” he growled, before taking a step back and quickly shutting the door.

He listened intently as Conrad gave sentry orders for the guards but did nothing to forcibly enter the chambers. He sighed in relief.

“What was that all about?” Yuuri asked, rubbing his backside from where he fell when his hand was unceremoniously released.

The blond turned around and looked over at the other teen. “You’re such a wimp,” he growled, finally allowing a day’s worth of watching gross amounts of flirting wash over him in a desperate need for the same type of attention.

With confident, predatory steps, Wolfram closed the distance between the boys and hungrily closed his mouth over the other. Yuuri was caught by surprise and grabbed a hold of the Mazoku prince to keep from tumbling backwards onto the cold, hard floor…again.

When the two broke apart, Yuuri’s eyes were dazed and his cheeks slightly pink. Wolfram was heaving for breath, his own head dizzy from the action. He walked slowly over to the bed and dropped backwards on it, his arms outstretched to the side of him. He closed his eyes and allowed himself time to regain his stolen breath.

“Wolf?” Yuuri asked, his voice quiet and uneasy.

The blond didn’t bother to open his eyes, afraid to see the look on his fiancé’s face. While the two had been getting along well, there was never any proof that it would go beyond just friendship; nor was their proof he had any interest in guys at all. The idea that Yuuri was disgusted with him for his actions was not something he could take at the moment.

“Wolfram?” he repeated.

The blond felt the bed move around him as another body joined him. A few moments later the he could feel the gentle heat coming from Yuuri as he anxiously sat near him. “Wolf,” he said once again, this time very quiet. “Why d’ya kiss me?”

Behind closed lids Wolfram rolled his eyes. “Why wouldn’t I? You are my fiancé, I do have the right to do such things.”

He opened his eyes to watch as Yuuri looked over at the door, his eyes glazed in thought. It was a common expression for the young man and often found on his face when dealing with issues of his fiancé. Wolfram sat up and stretched, avoiding the curious look of the other teen as he began to neatly take off each piece of his uniform. He did so meticulously, knowing that there were eyes on him the entire time.

“Wolf,” Yuuri said, breathless and somewhat exasperated.

The blond paid him little heed as he walked over to the room’s wardrobe and hung up his uniform clad only in the tiny, formal underwear of the Mazoku. He brushed out his uniform lightly, straightening it in places it had bunched naturally, so it would have no wrinkles on it for the next day. He turned around when he heard a shuffling and a chair scrape against the floor. Wolfram turned around quickly.

Yuuri was rushing across the room, shoulders hunched and stride short, towards a door to their personal bathing chamber. He had pushed a chair from his way, leaving it swaying from the action. Wolf quickly followed, looking around the chamber as they entered and keeping an eye on the Maou.

“Get out Wolfram,” he grumbled, heading over to the water closet.

“No, if you’re ill, then it is my responsibility to stay with you and have a doctor fetched if necessary.”

The Maou rolled his eyes. “I’m not sick,” he said, looking over his shoulder.

His face turned bright red and he ran faster into the only area of the large bathing area that was closed off. “And put on some clothes!” he shouted from behind the closed, wooden door.

Wolfram looked down at himself, forgotten completely of his state of undress in his worry for his fiancé. It took a moment to click before a slow, seductive smile began curling across his face. He straightened his shoulders and carefully slinked over to the water closet. Within he could just barely hear the Maou cursing his name.

The door was left unlocked, most likely by accident, and Wolfram gladly took advantage of the mistake. He slung open the door and stood proudly in the door jam to look down at Yuuri.

Said black-haired teen was looking up at the other with a mixture of surprise, embarrassment and anger. His formal trousers and underwear were down at the floor and he held himself with both hands, hunched over slightly. His penis was a violent red colour, like his face. Both hands and member quivered as Yuuri’s attention was turned towards the blond.

“So this is what you do when I’m not around?” Wolfram accused, half-heartedly. “Of course a wimp like you would be so inconsiderate.”

“What? Inconsider—”

He was cut off as Wolfram stepped fully in, sinking to his knees, and pushing Yuuri’s hands away. He gasped as a pale, calloused hand took over for him, sliding up and down his shaft with careful strokes.

“Wolf,” Yuuri moaned, thrusting his hips up to meet the slow pace, hoping to change it.

The blond mumbled his favorite pet name under his breath before removing his hand and replace it with his mouth. With his salvia to help lubricate, he increased his pace more, much to Yuuri’s delight. The Maou gratefully groaned his pleasure; weaving one hand through flaxen strands, gripping tightly as Wolframs tongue drew mazes against him, and tracing the underside of his penis before lapping attention at the head.

It didn’t take long to bring Yuuri over the edge. Wolfram found himself forced down with his nose in black curls as the other screamed his release. The blond’s eyes burned as he fought his gag reflex, swallowing his fiancé’s semen out of necessity.

A clearing of a throat brought both boys back to reality, however slowly. Wolfram untangled the hand in his hair, pulling it away so he could sit back. He coughed a few times, his throat burning from the earlier intrusion and feeling as if it was still coated with the thick, viscous substance of the other’s cum.

Yuuri was slower in coming completely back, or perhaps too embarrassed to look up at the intruders that were obviously there. Wolfram turned first, looking over at his blushing brother and the other guards. They had the decency of turning their heads from the scene, while Conrad looked on at the two with only the slight appearance of remorse in his soft, brown eyes. “I apologize for intruding,” he said politely. “But we heard you scream, Heika.”

“I-it’s okay,” he said.

There was an awkward silence as the guards remained for further orders and the two teens tried to act as if they hadn’t been caught.

Conrad finally saved them all. “If there is nothing else, we will return to our post,” he said in his usual, overly-friendly tone.

That tone promised that the subject wouldn’t be left alone and before the end of the next day both teens would have a stern talking to by both of Wolfram’s elder brothers. And probably Gunter…

…Wolfram shuttered at having to deal with the obsessed advisor and his comments over the whole situation.

“Wolf?” Yuuri said, his voice much quieter than usual. “You okay? Um—you aren’t…”

Wolfram stood up, adjusting himself and his underwear in the process. He did little to hide his own arousal. The Maou’s blush returned spreading down below the collar of his shirt. His own penis, spent from the earlier released, twitched at the sight. Yuuri closed his legs to try and hide the reaction. Wolfram just rolled his eyes. He turned around and, again, oozing the seductive abilities he had inherited from his mother, he walked over to the large bath.

He hooked his thumbs into the straps of his underwear. He pulled them down over his slender hips, exposing his butt slowly to the attentive Maou. He looked over his shoulder, making eye contact, and smirked. He let go of the black garment and allowed it to fall to the ground.

“Would you care to join me, Yuuri?”

The Maou’s eyes widened, and without thinking, he moved forward to join his fiancé in the bath.

~fin
Sign up to rate and review this story