Categories > Original > Horror

Sucked Dry

by MakaiKitty

Buyer Beware... three friends venture into the rough part of town to purchase the services of a beautiful young prostitute. However, if they aren't careful, they just might get more than they've b...

Category: Horror - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2006-02-08 - Updated: 2006-02-08 - 3888 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Sucked Dry
Author: MakaiKitty
Rating: NC-17
Category: Smut/Original Fantasy
Warnings: Slash, M/M/M, PWP, Borderline Non-Con, RoughSex, Young Looking Uke, Prostitution. You need to read to the end to really understand what is going on.
Distribution: My website, My LJ and any LJs I choose to post at, AFF.net, FicWad, and DeviantArt. All of my accounts are under the user name MakaiKitty. If you'd like to use it just let me know.
Disclaimer: All mine, MakaiKitty. Please don't steal, borrow, take, or otherwise use anything from my fics.
Updates: Just join my YahooGroup to be informed of any updates to this or any of my other fics - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/makaikittyfics
Status: Complete/One-Shot (probably)

Summary: Buyer Beware... three friends venture into the rough part of town to purchase the services of a beautiful young prostitute. However, if they aren't careful, they just might get more than they've bargained for.

Author's Notes: This fic isn't exactly what it seems. Wait until you get to the end of the story to form your opinions. This is in the horror/fantasy section for a reason. Hope you all enjoy it either way. As always, please remember to leave a review no matter what you thought. Thanks!

"Sucked Dry"

"I'm not sure that this is such a good idea Rick."

"Shut up and stop being such a damn pussy Lou."

"Yeah. Besides, we're gonna pay him. It's not like we're forcing him or anything."

The three men followed quickly after the young boy that was leading them away from the noise of the street and further into the dank alley where he would ply his trade for the night. It was well past midnight, the night a dark and moonless one, and the high walls of the alley blocked out almost all of the man-made light that may have filtered in from the surrounding buildings. The few working street lamps that lined the unkept street that ran along the outside of the small space that they were entering did little to help the situation. The neighborhood was bad, long since having fallen into disrepair, and the area smelled of garbage and urine, the ground littered with broken bottles and miscellaneous pieces of refuse that the men didn't even try to identify. They weren't from this area and none of them felt entirely comfortable in such a run down part of town. However, the darkness and the state of the neighborhood all worked to their advantage on this night. It made it so much easier to avoid detection while they enjoyed themselves, making certain that they got every pennies's worth of the cash that they were spending.

"But he looks so young." Lou tried, once again, to dissuade his friends from doing something so potentially stupid. If their wives or their bosses were to find out what they were doing then their lives would be ruined. Not to mention what would happen if the police caught them. "I don't think he's even legal. He should be home in bed getting ready for school in the morning, not out here in some back alley doing... doing this sort of thing."

"What's it matter if he's legal?" Lyle questioned, shrugging his shoulders as he followed after the boy that they were talking about. He'd never seen the boy before tonight, this wasn't even their regular area, and in less than an hour he'd leave the dark alley with his two friends and never see him again. What did it matter how old he was? "This isn't exactly legal either, in case you've forgotten."

"Just shut up." Rick said from in front of them, coming to a stop at the same time that the boy did. His dark blue gaze scanned the small form in front of him, his squinty eyes taking in every forbidden inch of the body that he would soon be claiming. They boy did look young, Lou was right, but then again that was part of the reason that he and Lyle had chosen him in the first place. "If you don't want him then that just means there'll be more for the rest of us. Just make sure to stay out of the way while we're having our fun."

"You always have been a little on the stupid side Lou." The man beside him said, pushing his dirty blond hair behind his ears as he laughed at his friend's obvious discomfort. He'd suspected from the beginning that their bespectled companion wouldn't have it in him to take an active roll in the night's activities. After all, he'd always been a bit of a coward. "I mean, look at him. Such a pretty little thing like that... how could you not want a piece of him? He's perfect."

Lou did have to agree with his friend, even if he wasn't ready to admit it out loud. When his two best friends had suggested a visit to the south side of town to buy a prostitute he hadn't waisted much time in agreeing, it was something that they had done on more than one occasion, but finding the boy that stood before them had been completely unexpected. The boy couldn't have been more than fifteen, and he strongly doubted that he was even that old. His frame was small and frighteningly delicate looking. His body gave the impression of being almost fragile, as if even the gentlest of touches could still result in bruises and pain. The tiny black shorts and tight fitting black shirt that he wore barely covered his pale skin, leaving him looking open and vulnerable, and he kept wrapping his arms around himself as if the movement could protect him from the weather as well as the unyielding stares of the men that had just bought him. His unkept auburn hair hung nearly to his shoulders and his huge, pale blue eyes were thickly rimmed with a dark fringe of lashes and they held a slightly frightened look in them. He was possibly the prettiest boy that Lou had ever seen, but that seemed like all the more reason that the boy shouldn't be in some dirty back alley about to be fucked by three complete strangers.

"Perfect is right." Rick finally said, reaching out one calloused hand to touch the boy for the first time. "Such a perfect little body. Long legs... firm ass... silky soft skin. And I'm sure that he'll be a very good boy for us tonight."

"Is that right?" Lyle joined in, moving to the boy's other side to caress the soft, exposed skin of his belly. He stroked the flesh between the bottom of his shirt and the top of his shorts until the boy began to shiver anew, talking to him in a low voice all the while. "You'll be a good boy for Daddy tonight?"

"Answer him." The brunet beside him said with authority, enjoying the way that the boy was trembling under their hands. He had already slid one hand under the thin fabric covering the boy's torso, pinching one pert nipple as he issued his command. He couldn't help laughing when the boy jumped in response. "Are you going to be good for Daddy?"

"Y-yes." The boy stuttered, his pale eyes going huge as his delicate flesh was pinched and twisted repeatedly. He barely succeeded in suppressing a whimper of pain when the other nub was subjected to the same treatment from a different set of hands. Looking from one man to another, seeing the dark need clearly written in their eyes, the desire to squirm away from their touch became nearly overwhelming.

"Yes what?" Lyle asked, giving a particularly harsh twist to the boy's nipple just to see him jump.

"I-I'll be good?"

"Try again." Rick said, pushing the boy harshly against the rough brick wall. He felt a thrill of delight when the red-head gave a tiny whine of displeasure at such harsh treatment. The bricks dug painfully into his back, the wall scraping against the delicate skin that was left bare by his scant clothing. Rick only smiled.

"Say it," Lyle prompted, running his hand the length of the boy's body and smiling with approval at the smoothness of the skin that covered the small figure. "Say that you'll be a good boy for Daddy."

The auburn haired beauty nodded, quickly complying with their demands. "I'll be a good boy Daddy. I'll be a very good boy. I promise." His voice was quiet and hesitant, breathy and trembling with fear and uncertainty. The men both thought that it was perfect, sharing a mutually pleased glance over the small boy's head as they laughed over the timid reaction.

"Good." Rick said, running his hand through the silky auburn locks as a reward before letting his hand slide down the smooth front of the boy's body and finally stopping at his crotch. He gave him a good squeeze before reaching into the flimsy fabric of his shorts and caressing his softened manhood. His laughter was soft in the boy's ear as he felt him squirm, bitting his full bottom lip as he tried not to give voice to the sounds that threatened to escape him. Rick wasn't certain if the sound would have been a moan or a whimper, pleasure or pain, and he didn't particularly care either way. Both were good for him.

Lyle watched with excitement as his dark haired companion molested the delicate boy, delighting in the way that he tried to keep his vocalizations to a minimum. The blond promised himself that they would change that by the end of the night. Yes, he would hear the boy scream before they left him. It would be perfect.

Reaching for the graceful hand nearest him the hazel eyed man took the boy's fingers and cupped them firmly around his growing arousal. He forced the slim hand to rub back and forth between his legs, making certain that he felt the hardened cock that would be inside of him before the ordeal was over. In response the boy looked rapidly between the two men, eyes darting from one tormenter to another. Then his pale eyes came to rest on the third man, standing a short distance away with an equally intense expression evident in his dark brown eyes even through the harsh glint that was given off by his thick glasses.

Lou couldn't help himself, and he smiled an almost apologetic smile at their small prey. He knew how rough his two friends could get, and he almost felt sorry for the boy, but in the end he remembered Lyle's words from moments ago. They were paying him to service them, so it wasn't like what they were doing was really so wrong. Besides, the boy had approached /them/, not the other way around. He deserved whatever he got.

The dark haired observer's shaky hands fell to the top button of his jeans, quickly undoing the single button and pulling down the zipper to free his rapidly growing erection. Watching the two men molesting such a cute young boy, tormenting him and making him cry out for them, was more arousing to Lou than touching the boy ever could have been. It was the way that encounters usually went with the three of them, and Lou was more than happy to leave it that way. He knew that he would get a good show.

Rick suddenly removed his hand from the dark fabric of the boy's shorts, pushing them down to reveal his partially hardened cock. Lou spared a moment to pity the poor boy, obviously not enjoying the encounter nearly as much as the other three, before returning to his own arousal. After all, this was the boy's job. He could handle it.

"Isn't that a pretty sight." Lyle said, allowing the small hand between his legs to still for a moment. "But you don't seem to be enjoying your self Honey. Something wrong?"

Rick chuckled lowly, not giving the boy a chance to reply. Instead he reached down to unfasten his own pants, giving his heated erection a few harsh tugs before running his thumb across the slit, rubbing the digit across the sticky precum that he found there. He lifted his finger up to the boy's pouting lips and pushed the flesh into the awaiting mouth, sliding it between the boy's lips repeatedly before pulling it out and wiping the saliva slicked skin across the fleshy pink lips of the trembling boy.

"Maybe he's just hungry." Rick said with a leer, already moving a hand up to push at the boy's slight shoulders. The prostitute easily dropped to the ground, wincing as the dirt and grime of the alley floor bit into the soft flesh of his knees as he knelt. He didn't have long to worry about such a small discomfort, however, because Rick hardly allowed him a second to catch his breath before a sizable cock was forced between his quivering lips and down his throat. He coughed violently at the unexpected intrusion, his pale blue eyes impossibly wide as he attempted to breath around the flesh that was filling his mouth. He brought his hands up to Rick's hips, trying in vain to push him away in order to breath, but the bigger man was far too strong for the moments to be very effective.

"You like that, don't you?" Lyle smiled cruelly, his eyes moving from the boy to Lou as the two shared a moment of mutual dark humor. "I think Daddy's Little Boy enjoys sucking dick."

Rick didn't give the kneeling boy any time to adjust to the sudden presence of a cock in his mouth, instead grabbing harshly onto the soft auburn locks as he began to steadily push his erection past yielding pink lips and into the warmth and moisture of his throat. He moaned lowly every time that the boy tried to swallow around him, and he smiled down at him when the boy turned pleading eyes in his direction. Instead of slowing down, however, he sped up and groaned as the boy was forced to swallow or choke on the thickness in his mouth.

"He's a fucking natural." Rick laughed, nodding to his friend to test his theory for himself. "Born for this kind of thing."

"Really?" Lyle asked, opening his own pants and pulling out his pulsing manhood. He gave a pleasured sigh as he was finally freed of the tight confines of his pants, stroking himself slowly as his eyes fell to half-mast while he watched his friend force his way into the small boy before him. It was a tantalizing sight, and as he glanced over at Lou he saw that he was enjoying the show just as much as he was. However, unlike the dark haired man standing to the side, he fully intended to have a more active role in the scene transpiring before him.

Releasing his erection for a moment Lyle looked into Rick's dark blue eyes, nodding in mutual agreement before he dropped to his knees behind the slight body of the already kneeling prostitute. He slid one hand approvingly across the smooth skin of the boy's exposed backside, pulling back to slap it lightly before looking back up at his companion.

"What do you think?" He wondered aloud, bringing his hand back to slap the boy once again just to hear his muffled whimpers. "Figure he's clean?"

"Looks healthy enough." Rick replied, his voice growing breathy as he continued to thrust into the warmth of their plaything's constricting throat. He knew that the small boy was having problems breathing around him, but that only served to heighten his arousal. It gave him an increased feeling of power over the delicate figure.

"You're probably right." Lyle said, shrugging as he positioned the weeping head of his cock at the boy's puckered entrance. That was all the warning that he gave the preoccupied boy before shoving half of his length into his unprepared opening, stretching him and spreading him wide open. He could hear the boy screaming around the thickness in his mouth, and he momentarily envied Rick for being able to see what was certain to be a pain filled and panic stricken look of shock in the boy's pale eyes. However, any feelings of envy were instantly gone when he felt the tightness around him constricting to an almost painful hold.

Lyle instantly began to move, the pleasure that he felt with his first harsh thrusts into the boy between them heightened as the small form began to struggle to free himself. The firm grip that Rick had on his hair and the hands around his hips prevented much movement and in the end he knew that he fought in vain, eventually stilling as he was forced to take the violation as best he could. Although the boy whimpered continuously his struggles nearly ceased and both of the men inside of him moaned and groaned as they took their pleasure from the slight form between them.

Lyle's first few thrusts were difficult, the boy's body trying desperately to push the intruding flesh from within him, but the larger man persisted and soon he felt the warm wetness of blood begin to coat his pulsating cock. He sighed with relief as his movements became easier, the near constricting tightness now a mind-numbing pleasure instead of something bordering on pain. He could feel the small body beneath him trembling, his struggles weakening further as the blood flow within him increased. The torn flesh of the boy's passage massaged his dick as he slid repeatedly into the puckered opening, watching with fascination as dark red, nearly black, blood began to slide from where they were joined to run down the boy's ghostly pale thighs. Looking up Lyle saw that Rick was watching the progress of the boy's life's blood with single minded fascination as well, the pace of his thrusts into the boy's mouth speeding up to match Lyle's increasingly erratic movements.

"Take it bitch." Rick panted harshly, shoving himself as far down the boy's throat as he could go. "Take it all."

As Lou watched his two best friends ride the small and trembling form of the young prostitute he couldn't help but increase the pace of his strokes to his own leaking erection. The muffled whimpers and moans of the boy were spurring him on, and as he watched Rick thrust harshly into the soft pink lips before him while Lyle used the boy's very essence to lubricate his movements he could feel himself nearing completion. It had to be one of the most erotic sights that he had ever seen, including all of the pervious illicit trysts that he had shared with the other men, and he knew that he couldn't last much longer.

When he heard Rick give a low groan of pleasure, signaling his release as he spilled himself into the boy's mouth, Lou felt the last of his control leave him. As he watched his companion's sticky white essence spill past the bruised lips and down the smooth cheeks of the young blue eyed beauty, coughing violently and grimacing in pain as Lyle continued to ride him from behind, Lou lost his battle for control and spilt himself in his own hand. As stream after stream of sticky white cum spilt itself across his hand he watched Lyle do the same thing within the undeniably tight confines of the boy's body. Twin grimaces crossed their faces as the blond came, although Lou suspected that their reasons for such an expression were entirely different. Not that he really cared, but he suspected it all the same.

When everything was over the three men rested against the sides of the alley while they tried to regain their lost breath, the sounds of their heavy breathing almost drowning out the pitiful whimpering coming from the boy that still lay between them. He had rolled himself into a tight ball, his shivering form dripping a disgusting mixture of blood and cum onto the ground beneath him while he cried and trembled and waited for the men to leave him.

"Well, that was certainly fun." Rick said, slipping himself back into his jeans and zipping himself up. As he waited for his friends to get themselves ready to leave he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He counted out one hundred dollars, the price that they had agreed upon in the beginning, and threw it to the ground beside the still shivering boy. "Definitely worth the price."

"That's for sure." Lyle said over his shoulder, already walking out of the alley ahead of Lou. "We'll have to do it again sometime real soon."

The boy could hear the sound of the three men's laughter echoing against the walls of the dingy alleyway, slowly decreasing in volume until they were out of sight. Once he was certain that they were gone he finally allowed the broad smile that had been threatening to spread across his face for the better part of an hour to take hold. His own laughter soon replaced that of the three men and he indulged in the act for a moment before finally picking himself up off of the ground, picking up the wad of twenties as he stood. He brushed the dirt off of himself as best he could, pulling his clothing into place and brushing his hair back off of his delicate face. He needed a bath, bad, but he didn't really mind his condition because his body was saited and pleasantly warm for the first time in days. The lustful life energies of humans always made him feel that way. Full and complete. It was such an easy thing to find too, with his beautiful and fragile appearance there were never any shortage of lustful men looking to posses his body. As a result the humans were always an easy prey for a hungry young incubus. Tonight had been special though, especially filling and pleasurable. He had fed, and he had fed well. The energies of three humans would last him a very long time indeed.

"Stupid humans." He said with a wicked smile on his full lips, no longer the pretty and fragile young boy that had entered the alley less than an hour ago, but now a confident and alluring hunter that was more than capable of taking care of himself. The few people that were on the street at such a late hour gave him a wide breath, the energies wafting off of him proof that he was something not to be messed with under any circumstance. They may not have known what he was, but even the stupidest amongst them knew that he was the very personification of death itself. It made his smile all that much wider, his pale eyes glittering with a combination of mischief and power. Yes, it had been a very good night indeed. "You really should have listened to your friend. Now you'll all be dead within the hour."

Not that he cared, really, because they were just food after all. And besides, sinners made the tastiest midnight snacks.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story