Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Red Light Special

by falloutbaby89

Joe has a dirty side too

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-06 - 2062 words - Complete

?Blocked
If you have TLC’s ‘Red Light Special’ you should listen to it to set the mood. That NC-17 and the ‘X’ is there for a reason.

You’ve been warned.



Joe Trohman was walking down the street after a stressful day at the studio. He and the boys were working on their new record and were feeling the pressure of having to rise above ‘Infinity on High’ and it was hitting them bad. All they have done for six solid hours in the studio was just work on one song and they only got half the vocals and bits and pieces of the drum parts.

It was late Saturday evening at 23 hours; children were sleeping, teens were out at house parties while adults were either cuddling watching a movie or some were at a club. After half an hour of walking, Joe found himself in front of a strip club that he had never taken notice of before. Then again, he’d never been on these sides of L.A and he wouldn’t be surprised of he wouldn’t be able to find his way back to his hotel room. Feeling bold, Joe opened the door and slowly made his way inside.

The room was surprisingly not packed as Joe expected of these clubs. Instead there were around ten men in the room, which was glowing in red. There were round tables in front of what would seem as the stage as there were three long poles put strategically on it. A bar with an assortment of alcoholic drinks placed behind the barman. Joe looked around for any people who may know him or anybody with a camera before he pulled his hood up and made his way to the bar.

“Hi may I have a double Southern Comfort and Lime,” he placed his order. He decided he’d rather start light to see if the show was worth the stay before he got himself smashed. The barman nodded and went about to make the drink. A few seconds later Joe was handed his drink and paid for it, thanking the man behind the bar. He made his way to the front and took a seat alone at a table.

The lights switched off and suddenly went back on to the red glow. A dark haired brunette woman stood right before Joe, leaning back on the centre pole. She was dressed in a sexy lingerie black and red bra with a matching lacy skirt that hid not much to the imagination as her thong peeked underneath. Her black knee high boots added height to her 5’5” frame. Her legs were apart while her arms were linked on the pole, over her head. All the men cheered and wolf whistled as they looked at her. Her red painted lips distinct over her olive skin. She was the only one silent in the room as she scanned the small crowd; she was the only one silent and he.

Joe didn’t get the memo to jeer like the men sitting with him below her. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to as he looked her up and down, mystified by her body. His eyes trailed up her body and locked with hers once he got to them. From the red glow he could distinguish them as green. His eyes gently played with hers; beckoning her to make the first move without him having to give obvious signs. The woman gave him a wink as the song started.

Her lips opened for the first time as she mimed the words of the song. Joe couldn’t take his eyes off of them. She turned her back on the audience as she moved around sultrily on the pole. She bent back and eyed him upside down giving him a sexy smirk. Joe licked his lips hungrily as she stood back up, her back to him once again. He leaned forward on his seat staring at her small and firm behind. Joe didn’t know where this side of him came from but he knew that now he had discovered it he would use it to his advantage.

“Gentlemen, as you know tonight is what we call the Red Light Special,” she talked for the first time. Joe felt goose bumps spurt out of his skin as the voice drove up to his ears. “You know what the rules are because I can see you all have been here before. Except for you Mr.,” she walked slowly and seductively up to Joe. She stood before him, one hand on her hip while the other she ran down her body. “Do you boys think I should give him a warm welcome?” she asked the crowd that formed around her and the man sweating on the chair before her. She smiled down at him.

“Yeah,” the deep voices called.

“The men have voted,” she cocked her eyebrow. She sat a top his thighs, very close to his crotch area. Joe sucked in a dangerous amount of air as her face came close to his.

“You should at least give me the benefit of knowing your name if there is a probability of me giving you your first orgasm of the night,” she whispered in his ear, licking it. Joe shivered his name out. He could hear her smile while her face came back to his.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked, unbuttoning his shirt. Joe shook his head no watching the buttons being loosed slowly be she. Her smile grew knowing she was going to have more fun.

“You seem to be the sexiest man out here tonight, and probably the only I would go home with after my show tonight. But right now I am going to play by the rules…do you want me to tell you them?” she asked as raked her nails down his abdomen. Joe couldn’t be shy anymore; his excitement was pretty evident by the tent that was forming in his pants.

“Seeing as you have caused that,” he pointed his eyes to his crotch, “I suggest you tell me the rules quickly and maybe I will let you have a round two with me at my room,” he finished, he looked in her eyes. His eyes turned a darker blue as he watched her turn a darker green. She smirked.

“My name Naomi and believe me I want to go home with you tonight,” she gripped him hard between his legs. Joe moaned and threw his head back. Naomi found this an opportunity and licked his neck fiercely up to his jaw, lingering there for a moment as she waited for him to bring his head back up. She lifted herself up and sat back closer to his crotch. Joe lifted his head back up and was met with a kiss. Naomi started grinding her hips to his.

“Cause baby it’s yours, all yours if you want it tonight.
I’ll give you the red light special all through the night.
Oh baby it’s yours, all yours if you want it to night.
Just come through my door, and take off my clothes
And turn off the red light.”


Joe’s hands went down to her ass, cupping her cheeks gently as he brought her closer to him, grinding his hips into hers in sync with hers.

“I know that you want me, I can see it in your eyes.
You might as well be honest cause the body never lies.
Tell me your secrets and I, I’ll tell you mine.
I’m feeling quite sexy and I want you for tonight.”


The words dripped out of her mouth like a running tap as she whispered the song to him, grinding her hips more harder. Joe pulled his lips away from hers and latched them to her neck. Naomi threw her head back at the sensation. She has never had such an attentive and daring customer like Joe and she liked this. It was different and for once she felt like she was going to have her end of satisfaction.

“If I move to fast, just let me know.
‘Cause it means you move too slow.
I like some excitement…”


And I like a man that goes,” Naomi finished off as Joe whispered in her ears the words he knew. Her lips went back to his and her hands fumbled with his zipper. Joe’s eyes flew open as he felt his zipper being handled.

“We can’t-”

“-Shhh. The lights have been dimmed so they can’t see what happens below our waists,” she bit his lip and freed his eager hard on. Joe groaned as she moved her hand up and down on him. “You like that big boy?”

“Oh yeah,” Joe let out. Naomi grinned as she pushed his pants down to pool at his feet. Joe opened his eyes and looked into hers.

“Do you think they can totally dim the lights around us?”

“Whatever you want,” she smiled as she waved her hand to signal ‘lights off’.

The lights dimmed around them heavily and Joe straight away lifted her onto the table, her legs hanging off. He moved his chair around to face her, his face looking into her crotch. He looked up at her and Naomi could hear him smirk at her in the dark. She gasped loudly as his tongue hit her clit. All the other men groaned in disappointment around them, complaining and swearing at how they were missing the show.

Joe laughed as he flicked his tongue in and out of her slit, lingering over her clit. Naomi’s head thrown back at the wonderful sensations that his talented tongue created. Another gasp emitted from between her lips as he inserted his two long fingers inside her, playing around in circles.

Not too long after Joe brought her to an intense orgasm. Afraid to let the other customers know what they were doing, she bit her lips to avoid screaming. Joe lapped at her juices, taking every bit in as she came back from her high. She looked down at him, running her fingers through his bushy hair. She lowered her head to his and whispered in a voice that could have brought him over the edge.

“Are you ready for me?” she licked his ear and nibbled on it as he nodded, earning another guttural moan from the man. She pushed her underwear aside and climbed off the table, sliding herself down his length, taking him all in. She threw her head back, a moan escaping her mouth as he stretched her. They sat still, getting used to the new feeling. Naomi started moving herself up and down slowly back and forth on his rock hard member.

Joe’s hips bucked forward and Naomi couldn’t help but move faster on him. The chair started creaking under their weight and movements, giving a clue to everyone else in the room of their activities. Naomi whimpered in deep satisfaction as Joe let out deep grunts. Ten minutes was all it took before they both brought their lips together feeling the waves rush through them down to their sex anatomies.

Heavy breathing and sweat was all that the other men could see as the lights went back on to the red and Joe and Naomi looked as normal as though nothing had happened. She moved on to the man closest to Joe, tantalizing him a bit before moving to the next guy.

“What happened man?” one guy asked as he leaned over Joe’s shoulder. Joe smiled.

“Nothing at all man, she was just telling me the rules,” he answered. The man sat back in his seat and Joe smiled back at Naomi as she made her way back to the stage.

The song ended and so did her show. Joe looked down at his arm and pulled up his sleeve.

“Let’s do it again. Meet me in twenty minutes backstage,” was written in red lipstick across his arm. Joe smiled. He stood up from his chair; his drink still untouched and made his way backstage.

All men looked at him, wondering if dry hump until you blow they had all gotten was the same Red Light Special as he had.

If only they knew…
Sign up to rate and review this story