Categories > Games > Castlevania

CastleVania: The Lost Dreams

by Limitatious_Anime

Category: Castlevania - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 961 words

?Blocked
CastleVania: The Lost Dreams

Time/Date-4:56 PM 2/03/19th century
Place- Outside of Transalvania, on a resting ground.

It was a timid evening in this harmless town, Transalvania. Carrie and her partner, Reinhardt was setting a campsite, until a rider walked up to them and said. “Hello is Carrie present." the rider said. Carrie, whom was roasting marsh mellows stood up, "I am Carrie what do you need." The rider said. “Our King needs to talk to you and your partner." Carrie and Reinhardt looked at each other, puzzled. Reinhardt walked up to Carrie then said. "So....Do you want to go there, I kind of want to go there?" Carrie looked at Reinhardt and back to the rider. "We'll go." Carrie said to the rider. "O.K. follow me I'll lead you to the castle." The rider said as he rode off towards to the setting sun. Carrie and Reinhardt packed there stuff then headed towards the direction where the rider went.

Time/Date-5:37 PM 2/03/19th century
Place- The Kings Royal Room

"So this is the most beautiful Vampire Slayer, Carrie and her worse less partner, Reinhardt," The King said. Carrie giggled as Reinhardt growled evilly at the king. "Watch it my boy you don't want to lose your temper, now don't you." The King added. Carrie stared at the King and said. "So what do you want?"
King said. “Its getting late, I'll talk about it in the morning. Strider, bring this nice man to his room while I walk this young lady to her room."
Strider said." Yes, sir." he said as he took Reinhardt to his room. Carrie looked at the King and said. “I thought my partner and I are sharing a room." King said romantically. “C’mon girl you think you can sleep with him, he might rape you in your sleep." Carrie said. “What do you mean? He is loyal and respectful with me. He would never rape me worth a flip of a sword, unless I wanted it.” The King grabbed Carrie's arm, tearing her sleeve. Carrie was about to scream for help but the King grabbed a think cloth and forced it over Carrie's mouth. A couple minutes later Carrie passed out. The king laughed in his throat, taking his shirt off....his shoes.....his crown...his pants.....his underwear. He looked at Carrie, whom is knocked out and smirked, removing Carrie's pants.....Carrie's skirt....Carrie's shirt......Carrie's bra.....Carrie's shoes....Carrie's panties. The King looked between Carrie's legs, putting his middle finger in her vagina, moving it in and out; over and over he repeated it. He took out his finger and bend down between her legs he stick his tongue in her vagina, softly. He moved his tongue around in her vagina's rooftop, he heard Carrie moaned. He grabbed a little bag from his throne and pulled out a pill. The King said with delight. “Heh, this Sex pill will make her active in only in 4 minutes, enough time to get her in my room.” The King slipped it in her mouth and saw it slip in her throat and the King picked up Carrie carrying her up to his room. He placed her on the bed while playing with Carrie's body parts. He lifted up her legs and slipped his penis in Carrie’s vagina, enjoying every stroke. Faster and faster and faster he stroked his penis in her vagina. Feeling the texture Carrie slowly opens her eyes and gets up slowly. The king stared in her eyes and said. "Do you love me? If you do lie on your stomach and lift up your butt in the air and moaned as I fuck you like crazy.” Carrie got up crawled up in the middle of The Kings round bed lifting her butt in the air. The King laughed as he walked up slowly to her and sucked her butt parts, sucking her butt-hole licking all away down to her vagina and licked it until he sees her gripping the bed sheets. Carrie moaned until she could feel the King's penis slipped into her vagina, being passed over and over. He stroked his penis until he could feel himself cum then he took it out and stared at Carrie's vagina, that’s covered with the Kings semen. The King smirked and said. "Well well.....You have semen on your vagina now it’s a 50.50% chance that you can get pregnant."

He dressed Carrie up and put her with his partner, whom is asleep. When the king left Carrie took her clothes off and took Reinhardt's cloths as well. Reinhardt woke up staring at Carrie puzzled, whom as her eyes filled with tears. Reinhardt said as he jolted up to a sitting position. “Carrie what’s wrong, what’s wrong with............." He notices his face was going red and he looked down at her breast. Carrie leaned in towards the boy until their lips touched. They started to feel each other and something slipped. Carrie made the teenage boys' penis slipped in. Carrie moaned with fear and pleasure. Reinhardt moaned in pleasure and started to slip his cock in and out; repeatedly. Reinhardt suddenly knew what he was doing and flipped Carrie until he was on top of her and slipped his cock out, starring at her. “Carrie… I…”
Carrie felt herself blush and scooted onto her elbows.

“What happened, Carrie?”

Carrie felt her arm shaking. Her partner looked at her with a worried look and laid down with her, by her side. Reinhardt put a hand on Carrie’s. “I knew it. He hurt you, didn’t he not?” Carrie closed her eyes and tears started to form. “Oh… Carrie…” He wrapped his arms around the girl and held her.
Sign up to rate and review this story