Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

20 Questions.

by AstroZombiee

[one-shot Frerard]. Gerard thinks Frankie forgot his birthday, but Frankie has other plans. So they decide to play a game...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 2253 words - Complete

?Blocked
This is for Gee, whose birthday it is today :)

Gerard lay on his bed with his hand behind his head, thinking what a fantastic day it had been. He smiled to himself thinking back to the breakfast in bed made by his wife, the presents and fantastic lunch at his mother’s, the party thrown by his bandmates and friends later on.
But there was something about this awesome day, his day, the 9th of April, his 31st birthday, which was troubling him. Frank. Frankie Iero, his best friend, had not only forgotten this morning that it was, indeed Gerard’s birthday, but all day he had seemingly ignored Gerard. At the party, Frank had avoided him… And at Gerard’s mom’s house, even thought Frankie’s usual seat was right next to Gerard’s, Frank had sat at the end of the table. At the time it hadn’t much bothered him, as heaps of other stuff had been going on, but the more he thought about it, the more upset he got.
He ran his fingers through his hair and sat up in bed, turning to look at his sleeping wife, Lindsey. He smiled and stroked her cheek, and then stood up and walked out of the hotel room they were in, and two doors down the hall where Frankie was sleeping, alone.

FRANKIE’S POV
I sat on the balcony of my hotel room with my face in my hands. How could I have fucked today up so badly?
It was Gerard’s birthday, and I had heaps planned. But it all went wrong, somehow.
First, I was gonna bring him breakfast in bed, but his stupid wife Lyn-Z beat me to it.
So I decided to pretend I forgot and then surprise him with a present or something, but Gerard was too busy all day. Then, we went to his mom’s house for lunch, and Lyn-Z took my place next to Gerard! I’d been sitting there for 7 years!! But I didn’t wanna start any fights on Gee’s birthday, so I just moved down and sat at the end. Then, at the party, I was planning to talk to him, but Jamia got drunk and I had to help her and clean her up. Well fuck, I thought. It’s too late now, they’re probably fucking right now. I thought bitterly. And here I was, alone in a hotel room. Jamia had gone home instead of staying here, as she wanted to “Throw up in her own toilet, not some snooty hotel one”. I rolled my eyes. And the worst thing? Gerard probably thought I’d ignored him all day. That was so far from the truth. I spend every possible moment with Gerard. I love the guy. No, really. I’d had a crush on Gerard since I met him at the studio back in ’01. But he had girlfriends since then, and I had jamia. Nothing would ever come of it. But we were still pretty close. Or rather, we used to be. It was kinda hard with one and a half clingy women in between us now, instead of just one mildly clingy woman.
I looked out into the hotel driveway, not really noticing the wind blowing against my face, or the sound of the door opening.
“Hey… Frankie?”
I turned around… It was Gerard. “Hey Gee…” I said, my voice quiet.
“Hey Frankie… Um… Well, are you okay? Can I have a seat?” He said. I nodded and beckoned him to sit next to me on the bench. “Well, firstly, Happy Birthday.” I smiled at him nicely and he tried to smile back, but just looked sad. “Look, Gee, I wasn’t ignoring you today, I just… I had stuff planned….But it didn’t work out. Nothing ever works out, really… not for me.” I finished lamely. “Oh Frankie… I thought you were mad at me. I don’t care if none of your plans work out as long as you. Bu next time, a happy birthday would be nice… In the morning, not at 11…” He said laughing after. He was laughing, that’s good, I thought. My confidence was back up, so I decided to push it a little bit. “Well, see, there was also the problem of your present.” Gerard cocked his head to the side and looked at me confusingly. “Present?” I nodded solemnly and said “yes Gerard. See the problem is, it’s not really something I can just whip out at the lunch table at your mom’s. I don’t even think it’s something I could have given you at the party.” Gerard continued looking confused. “Well, it’s kinda a game. Not a board game, it’s far from boring” I said, and laughed at my own joke. “And well, it’s a physical thing… And It’s a lot of fun…” Gerard didn’t look confused anymore. In fact, I think he knew exactly what I had in plan. And so began our dirty game of 20 questions. I stood up and walked inside, and he followed, till we both reached the bed, where we sat down, facing each other. He was grinning and so was I. The he said “Okay…. Is it something I can touch?”
“Oh definitely.”
“Feel?”
“Hah. Fuck yes.”
“What colour is it?”
I flicked his ear “Yes or not questions only, Gerard Arthur Way! Jesus, you a senior citizen or what?” Gerard feigned hurt and then grinned again, and said “Well, is it big?”
“Indeed.”
“Is it something you’ve done before?” He then said, licking his lips seductively. I tried to answer but only stuttered out a quiet “not with you...” While painfully aware of the growing bulge in my pants and Gerard moved a little bit closer.
“My my… Well, is it a mineral?”
“No, but it’s rock hard.”
“Oh really? Is it a vegetable?”
“No, but you can swallow it.” This time it was Gerard looking uncomfortable, and nervous. I moved his face up to mine by his chin and said “You’re not even trying.” He took a deep breathe and said
“Have I done it before?”
“That I do not know.”
“Is it an animal?”
“Right, now you’re on track!” I said, shifting my position so I was leaning in towards him. We were very close now…
“Hmmm… I’m lost. Is it very time consuming?”
“Well…” I drawled, still playing along. “It can go anywhere from 3 upwards… But I prefer to go all night.” He raised his eyebrows and said “Well can you do it anywhere?”
“Well almost anywhere… I prefer New Jersey hotel rooms myself.”
“Any time?”
“I guess so.” I looked at the clock and then said “But I like about 11:45pm.” Gerard glanced at the clock, which read 11:37.
“I see. Well… Can you do it with anyone?” He said, tilting his head to the side again.
“Well, you can. But me? There’s a few people… Right about now I’m only thinkin’ about one.”
“And who’s that?”
“Oh that’s another game completely. You’re having a enough trouble figuring out the first question.” I poked my tongue out at him. He pouted and then said “well maybe you can give me a hint?” I shrugged. “Or, maybe not?” He pouted again, and then I said “Fine, fine. Well… I reached up with my hands, slipping them up his shirt and feeling his chest and shoulder, pulling him down into a soft kiss, and then pushing him back up again. “Oh, I see. Well, does it require any extra equipment?”
“Oh no I think we have all the equipment we need right here.”
“And what’s the dress code?”
“You don’t have to wear aaaaannnything.”
“Whoa! I like the sound of this… Wellll, does it involve my hands?”
“yes.” as I said it he moved his hand up to my cheek and ran it down my face, to my neck, then my chest and then away slowly.
“Does it involve my legs?”
“yes.” He pushed my down and flipped one leg over me so he was straddling me. “Next question.” I whispered.
“Does it involve my hips?”
“Yes.” With that he bucked his hips into mine forcefully, making the butterflies in my stomach and tingling in my groin both go wild with desire.
“Does it involve my… lips?” Gerard said, bent down close, so I could feel his breathe tickling my ear.
“Most definitely.” I replied breathlessly, so that he kissed my neck gently, sending shivers down my spine. He kissed his way to my cheek, then to my mouth, and just as I opened mine to return the kiss, he pulled away and sat up again, still over me though.
“Does it involve….This?” He said, almost in a whisper, taking my hand and tracing it along his leg until he reached his own tight pants, placing my hand on his bulging package.
“I think you’re ready to guess now…” I whispered. No more words were exchanged but he was more than correct as he plunged his tongue into my mouth and wrapped his fingers in my hair wildly. I rolled him over, so I was on top of him, and kissed my way down to his collarbone, then pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside, he doing the same to mine. He kissed and nibble my neck as I unzipped and unbuttoned my own jeans and then his. He rolled back on top and thrusted his hips, rubbing and grinding into me, sending jolts of pleasure up and down my body. Then he stopped. I looked up at him and grinned, and he climbed off me and shoved his hand down my boxers and grabbed my hard cock. I made a sound that started off as a gasp but turned into a moan that turned into a mumble that may have sounded like the word “Gerard” but then again may not have. He moved his hand up and down my length, painfully slow, but with a firm grip that made it bearable. I whimpered and said his name “Gee… Gerard… Faster, please… please…” Gerard grinned “As you command” And then sped it up, going faster and faster with what seemed to be a very skilled hand. I found myself wondering if all guys were good at hand jobs due to years of adolescent practise… Actually, fuck adolescent, most guys do it till they’re to old to squirt. And speaking of squirting… “Gerard…” I moaned, feeling the familiar rise in my balls, and in my stomach, my toes, everywhere… that builds and builds until “Holy shit, Gerard!” I screamed, and came into his hand, and my boxers, breathing heavily and thrusting my hips as Gerard removed his hand and bent down to kiss me again. He wiped his hand on the bedspread and I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him deeply, and then rolled him over and said “Now it’s your turn, birthday boy.” Into his ear, nibbling the lobe and then shuffling myself down. I pulled down his boxers and watched as his fully erect cock sprang free, then moved down, looked up at Gee’s beautiful face one more time before looking down and licking the tip of his cock. I swirled my tongue around the tip before licking my way down to the bottom and then up again, and then finally taking the whole thing in my mouth, still using my tongue and sucking, moving up, and down, further, then up to the top, then down further again, and again, until his whole cock is in my mouth, tickling my throat in a fantastic way. I continued deep throating him, making him moan and buck his hips until he screamed my name and thrusted his hips up, coming into my mouth. I’d been deep throating him and it went straight down my throat. I looked back up at him, my fringe hanging in my eyes. I crawled back up to his face and kissed him gently before rolling over and snuggling into him, inhaling his sweet scent of coffee and cigarettes. “Oh if only the girls knew…” I said, followed by loud and contagious giggling from the both of us. We lay together in bed for a little while, made out some more, before He got up and said “Yeah Lin wakes up a lot during the night, so I’d better get back.” I nodded. I wasn’t upset, I was fuckin’ satisfied. “Okay. Happy Birthday Gerard Way. How does it feel to be 31?” He didn’t answer but walked to the door and opened it. Then he looked back and said “Well Frankie, it’s certainly one birthday I wont forget. But being 31? It feels like… A lip ring on the side of the lip and the taste of cola.” I blew me a kiss and walked out. I grinned and turned to look at the chupa chup wrapper, the contents of which had been consumed just before Gerard’s arrival. The blue wrapper seemed to shine in the dark, and I laughed out loud, rolled over and went to sleep.’

Hey guys! I wrote this for Gerard on his birthday. Who wouldn’t want this as a birthday present? And Geez, it wasn’t even Frankie’s birthday!! Anyway, Happy Birthday Gerard. I hope being 31 pwnnns.

xxEC.
Sign up to rate and review this story