Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

One day, robots will cry [Kaoru/Kyo]

by Lollipops_n_Gumdrops

So I guess you’re wondering what makes Kyo so special, compared to others, right? Well, let’s rewind, back to the beginning. Keep reading if you’re brave enough, this life story is different ...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Kaoru,Kyo - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-10 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 291 words

?Blocked
Kyo was never a child.

Of course, it wasn’t that he didn’t grow up like everyone else, because surely he did. He like all the others was once a small baby, and then a toddler, and then an infant, and so forth. He had gone through all the stages up until adulthood without a single flaw, and he was now twenty-six.

Now fortunately or unfortunately, this was as old as Kyo would ever be. His appearances would stay the same forever, not changing unless he did something to change it himself. He would never get wrinkles, would never be an elder. He wouldn’t get brittle bones, or any diseases or infections people got when they were older. He did, however, have the power to get sick, but that was only mildly so, and the only thing he would endure that felt like suffering, but we all know that emotional things can weigh us down more than physical pain ever can.

He had guardians that took care of him, and gave him all the necessary things he needed to live comfortably, and even though they were a little...stiff, at times, Kyo was convinced that they were the best parental-like figures that he could have. Of course this was what he was told, was what he was told to think, so he was basically forced to believe it, but since he had never heard of anything different, he didn’t seem to find anything wrong with what they were telling him.

So I guess you’re wondering what makes Kyo so special, compared to others, right? Well, let’s rewind, back to the beginning. Keep reading if you’re brave enough, this life story is different from all others...
Sign up to rate and review this story