Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Saturday Mornings

by Lollipops_n_Gumdrops

[Two-shot, and Rydon of course] Now when Ryan said this, he had expected to be slapped, maybe, for being so mean. Or to hear a shrill remark of his own thrown back at him, insisting him that Brend...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 1272 words

?Blocked
Sunlight streamed into Ryan’s eyes, trying to wake him up from his peaceful slumber, but Ryan was either to comfortable or too stubborn to open his eyelids and get out of his soft and oh so fluffy blankets, that were piled on top of him. It was his own toasty little cove, and he would only get out of it unless he absolutely had too.

Besides, it was much too early, and he didn’t usually wake up before eleven, and even then he would only be half awake as he scrambled around his apartment in search of caffeine, which was the only way he could avoid being a total bitch to everyone who was around him in the early hours.

It wasn’t a great day outside, and snow was covering the windowsill in Ryan’s room, the glass was covered in ice as well since it had been raining the night before, and had frozen overnight, leaving the shiny surface cold to the touch, and dripping in murky ice-like condensation.

It was exactly the kind of day that made you want to just laze around your home all day with a mug of hot chocolate and a pleasantly relaxing novel.

In fact, that was exactly what Ryan had planned on doing, (after laying in bed for a couple more minutes) and he was just about to get up from his platform bed and go into the kitchen, when a pair of warm arms tugged him back, wrapping around his small waist. He let a shy smile stretch across his lips when he was pulled back towards the warm body behind him and settled against his chest.

“Brendon...” Ryan mumbled, voice rough from sleep, and feebly attempted to free from the caressing hold, and failed miserably. Then again he wasn’t really trying to get away from the very cuddly vocalist, who seemed accustomed to thinking that Ryan was his teddy bear, and refused to let him go.

He heard Brendon giggle against his neck, and the sound vibrated against his skin. Brendon’s fingers moved away from his waist, and trailed lightly upon his belly, and Ryan felt his stomach suck in slightly at the soft touches.

“Don’t leave.” Brendon murmured, his voice a deep rumble, also roughened from sleep. It was kind of sexy. “You’re the only thing keeping me warm.”

Ryan laughed, turning around in Brendon’s arms and slipping his own around the brunette’s shoulders, then rubbing their noses together affectionately. “Is that so?” he cocked an eyebrow, and then slipped his leg around Brendon’s middle, pulling him closer.

Brendon turned pink, and buried his face in the crook of Ryan’s neck, breathing in deeply. “Mhmm.”

“I guess I can stay then,” he threaded a couple fingers through the vocalist’s hair, lips twitching when Brendon purred. “but you might have to persuade me...I mean I’m not sure which ones better, coffee...or you.” Ryan’s eyes flickered slightly then, turning cat-like when Brendon looked up at him, gaze lingering on his mouth a little too long to be entirely innocent.

Now when Ryan said this, he had expected to be slapped, maybe, for being so mean. Or to hear a shrill remark of his own thrown back at him, insisting him that Brendon was indeed better than coffee. Obviously.

But what he definitely didn’t expect was when he felt Brendon suddenly leaning forward and crushing their lips together, harsh and demanding, in so much that Ryan was taken aback, and that all thoughts he had had before about cocoa and books just flew right out the window, and he gasped in shock, head reeling backwards from the force of the kiss.

Apparently that was what Brendon was waiting for though, since as soon as Ryan opened his mouth, Brendon used that to thrust his tongue in, and curl it around Ryan’s, who moaned weakly in response.

It was still amazing to Ryan how Brendon could surprise him like this. He could go from a shy blushing completely modest guy, to an absolute sex kitten. But he supposed that’s why Brendon was so interesting to him, and that trait was now making his skin heat up to what was soon to be boiling, and his pulse rate to speed to a near race.

Getting dizzy from the feel of his lips being crushed in that bruising but oh so amazing kiss, Ryan was left nearly breathless. When they pulled back, His eyes met Brendon’s smoulderingly dark ones, and Brendon’s lips curled into a self-satisfied smirk. He licked Ryan’s lips again, swiping his hot tongue across Ryan’s kiss swollen lips teasingly. It was almost as if he were saying ‘Are you persuaded now?’

Cheeky kitten.

If Ryan wasn’t so light-headed at the moment, he probably would’ve scolded Brendon for being so arrogant (even if he did have a right to be), instead he licked his own lips, tasting Brendon on them, and he was once again taken away from his thoughts as Brendon pushed him down onto his back and climbed on top of him, straddling him, ass pressing against Ryan’s thighs. That devilish smirk Brendon wore widened when Ryan squeaked, head falling back and hitting the pillows.

“Now I think you should know,” Brendon started, leaning down. As he said this he slowly snuck his fingers underneath Ryan’s t-shirt, to caress lightly at his abdomen, at an almost dangerous pace, drawing small circles with the tips of his fingers that trailed upwards, and then back down again. Ryan barely repressed a shiver as Brendon started kissing his jaw, then sucked lightly behind his ear, at that small sensitive spot that always made him moan.

Brendon teeth scraped against Ryan’s earlobe, but only teasingly, causing him to again suck in a breath. Ryan ran his hands up Brendon’s back, and he hissed when Brendon’s tongue smoothly ran along the shell of his ear. “Talking like that to me...is not allowed. I might just have to punish you.” He purred, and punctuated the sentence by biting down on the juncture between Ryan’s neck and shoulder. Hard.

Ryan cried out, his pink lips falling open into an ‘oh’, and his head tipped back, exposing more of his neck as an invitation for Brendon to devour.

Well, Ryan certainly didn’t have any objections whatsoever if this was how he was going to be punished. since he just happened to like it rough and he rewarded Brendon by sliding his hands down his back and squeezing his ass. He found himself smirking when Brendon groaned against his neck, movements stuttering slightly as he continued to lick and suck around the smooth skin of Ryan’s neck.

Now, you could say Ryan had a weakness for biting, and since his neck was one of his most sensitive spots, he was almost sure that Brendon was taking that to his advantage.

It really turned him on.

Brendon sat up, and he looked over Ryan, who was laying there in a daze, mouth parted and cheeks red, panting slightly.

“You look a little flushed, baby~. Maybe we should get rid of some of these pesky clothes, hmm?” he smiled mischievously, tracing a hand down Ryan’s side. “Cool you down a bit?”

Ryan swallowed, then nodded, biting his lip as Brendon started to lift up his shirt. He certainly couldn’t object to that, but he sure as hell knew he wasn’t going to be cooling down anytime soon..
Sign up to rate and review this story