Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Talk Dirty to Me

by xxYourStar

Christine and Gerard have a little...alone time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-15 - Updated: 2008-04-16 - 1786 words - Complete

?Blocked
Christine took one final drag from her cigarette before letting it slip from her fingers to the damp ground beneath her feet, using the heel of her shoe to smother the remaining ashes. The cold wind nipped at her exposed hands as she rubbed them together, letting the smoke flow from her mouth into the February air. Gazing around the yard, Christine sighed to herself before returning inside.

Once she had locked the doors, Christine walked to the den and flicked the lights off, casting shadows across the room.Christine dropped on the couch, letting her mind roam. In her mind she pictured him in coming up behind her, whispering in her ear that he loved her. Her heart fluttered wildy at just the thought of his breath on her neck.

She thought of how it would be for him to touch her, to kiss her the way she knew only he could. Christine shifted uncomfortably on the couch, wishing she weren't alone. Realising there was nothing she could do to remedy the situation, she let herself fall into a light slumber.

Christine sat up straight, a thin layer of cold sweat caused her shirt to stick to her like a second skin. The door bell rang again, making her jump slightly, though she wasn't alarmed. Groaning, she sat up, still tasting the cigarette on her tongue. 'Who the hell could that be?' She wondered before realizing it was only eight o'clock.

Peeking through to see who was on the other side of the door, Christine squealed in excitement before flinging the door open. "What are you doing here?" She asked, wrapping her arms around the man's neck. "I thought you weren't going to be back until tomorrow."

Gerard grinned down at her, "Surprise." Was all he had to say. Christine didn't care much at the moment. The only thing she could concentrate on was the fact that he was here. "Are you going to invite me inside or let me freeze to death out here?"

"Oh yeah, come in." She replied, unable to keep the enormous grin off her face. "I missed you so much." She said, pulling him to her, pressing her lips to his in a short, but sweet kiss. "I missed doing that."

"Mmm," Gerard nodded. "I did too. I missed a lot of things." The smirk on his face told Christine exactly what he had meant by his words. A familiar warmth spread throughout her lower stomach as Gerard slid his hand underneath the bottom of her shirt, rubbing the bare skin on her lower back.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Christine suggested, playing with the collar of his shirt.

Without saying a word, Gerard lifted her off the floor and carried her up the stairs. "Gerard, this isn't exactly what I had in mind." She giggled, swatting at his chest.

When they reached her bedroom, he dropped carefully dropped her on the bed. Christine's giggling was cut short when she looked up at him, and noticed the hungry look on his face. Biting her lip, she watched as he loosened his tie. Kicking off his shoes, Gerard pulled hers off swiftly before climbing on the bed, using his arms to hold him up as he hovered above her.

"Have you been a good girl while I've been gone?" He smirked as she trembled beneath him, knowing he had full control over her. She nodded, not trusting her voice. He pressed his lips to the sensitive skin behind her ear, letting his fingers play with the hem of her shirt, "You wouldn't be lying to me would you? I wouldn't want to have to punish you." He bit down lightly on her earlobe, enjoying the effect he was having on her.

"No, I'm not lying." She grinned, trying to find some self control. "I would love for you to punish me though." She informed him, reaching up to take his bottom lip between her teeth. His eyes widened in shock as she pulled him down onto her roughly, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He pulled her shirt over her head, his hands immediately going to the clasp on her bra. "Someone a little eager?" She teased, leaning up to unbutton his shirt.

"I'll show you eager." He replied, cupping her breasts in his large hands, using the pads of his of his thumbs on her nipples. Christine moaned, her trembling fingers unable to focus on their present task.

Gerard growled, ripping the rest of the buttons of his shirt and sending it across the room. Christine took him by surprise as she pushed him on his back and straddled his waist, "Is that a promise?" She played along, seeing where he was taking this. He watched as she trailed a single finger down his pale chest, stopping right above this pants line. "Or was it a threat?" Grinding her hips down into his, she pulled a long moan from his throat.

"What if it's both?" He countered, holding her hips in place. "Or what if I just said I'm going to fuck you so hard you can't walk straight for a month." Gerard grinned at the strartled expression on his lover's face. Christine licked her lips, reaching down to unclasp his belt buckle and wasted no time in unzipping his pants.

Gerard arched a little, allowing her to tug his pants off his frame. "What? No quirky comeback?" He said arrogantly, running his fingers through her dark brown locks. She narrowed her eyes at him as she removed the only article of clothing he had left. "No fair, you've got some catching up...." His sentence was cut short however, when she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock.

"What were you just saying?" She quipped, slowing pumping him in her hand. He shook his head, all previous thoughts having vanished. "That's what I thought." Christine smirked, pushing him down flat on the bed. He lowered his eyes as she crawled down his frame, watching as his breathing increased.

"Have you been a good boy while you were gone?" She recalled his question from earlier, licking the tip of his arousal. Gerard nodded, hoping she would stop teasing a just do something already. "Well then, tell me what you want." She grinned, realizing she liked being in control.

He stared at her, blinking slowly. She knew what he wanted, "Just fucking do something." He groaned, bucking his hips to her.

Christine bit her lip, "You've got to be specific." She said, backing up much to his disappointment."

"Suck me." He finally said, his words coming out rather forceful. His breath caught in his throat when he felt her lips cover him, using her hands to hold his hips still. "Fuck." He hissed. Christine used her tongue, dragging it up and down over this length as he tangled his fingers in her hair, "Just like that." Throwing his head back, he bit his lip til he thought it might bleed from the pressure.

She continued her attentions until she felt his thighs start to shake. Pulling back, she started down at him, his eyes only half open as he watched her. Gerard grabbed her, forcing her onto her back. "I think you do need to be punished." He growled, unbuttoning her pants and jerking them down her thighs. Christine reached down to help him remove her jeans, leaving her in only her thong.

Gerard grew even harder at the sight, hooking his thumbs underneath the sides of her underwear, and peeling them off her slowly. On his way back up, Gerard left a trail of kisses from her knees to her inner thighs before stopping right before the spot that wanted his attention most. Christine wrapped her fingers around the headboard as he slid his tongue into her warmth, his hands sliding up to massage her breasts as she writhed underneath him.

Her face grew hot, reaching down with one hand to thread her fingers into his dark scalp. Gerard's tongue brushed her clit in slow circles, his hands still on her chest while she moaned constantly, his name finding it's way through her lips repeatedly. "Fuck me now please." She insisted, no longer able to control herself.

Gerard leaned up, his face half hidden in shadows. He reached over to the night stand, pulling the drawer open and pulling out what he had went in search for. Christine took the condom from his grip and tore it open, sliding it over his length while he watched her with lust filled eyes.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled him in for a deep kiss. They both groaned loudly as he pushed into her completely, holding her hips in his hands. Christine arched her back, raking her nails down his back just enough to barely break the skin there. Gerard hissed at her, pushing her hands above her head as pulled out, then slid back in harder than before.

"Gerard, fuck." She mumbled, her eyes rolling back as he picked up a steady rhythm. "Oh, yes. Mhhmm." Her words came out slowly. He licked and sucked at her neck as she used her hips to move with him.

"You feel so fucking good. So, so good." He said, pressing his cheek against hers. Christine reached up and took his mouth in another consuming kiss, this time letting him take control.

Christine pulled back, and suddenly stopped moving. Gerard stared down at her, confused. "I want on top." She said, not giving him a chance to respond before she pushed him back, impaling herself on his rock hard cock. "Oh, fuck." She groaned, the sensations at this angle intensified.

Gerard grabbed hold of her hips, pushing up to meet her wild thrusts. "Shit, don't....stop." He groaned, watching her breasts bounce as she moved over him. He sat up to take one of her nipples in his mouth and wrapped his arms around her as she reached her peak, screaming his name loudly as she dug her nails into this back.

She increased her pace, watching Gerard's eyes roll back into his head, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." He chanted as he came, his hands pumping her over him.
"I thought I was." She said, as he struggled to catch his breath.

"That you were, baby." He rested his head on her shoulder. After a few moments of silence, "Where did all that come from?" he asked, "You've got to do that more often." He kissed her softly.

"Do what more often?" She asked, giggling at him.

"Talk dirty to me." He answered.

Gerard fell back on the bed, sighing contently. "Just so you know....you taste like cigarettes."
Sign up to rate and review this story