Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Roommates

by Irvine_Cypher

Yami and Seto are roommates. Yami has a crush on Seto, and Seto has a crush on Yami. Seto’s sexual tension is building up; until he couldn’t resist it anymore…then…it’s all about making l...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Seto Kaiba,Yami Yugi - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 1521 words - Complete

?Blocked
At the Domino Shouka Private Academy for boys, one of the students, and dorm inhabitants was very anxious. Kaiba Seto, a third year high school student, took a gulp and exhaled to let out his nervousness. His greatest torment was his roommate, Mutou Yami, a sophomore. With a racing heart, he opened the door, only to find his roommate stark naked, only wearing an apron.

“Oh! Welcome home, Kaiba-senpai!” (1) Yami turned around, looking at his billionaire roommate put down his things. “You must have been out late because of your club,” Seto blushed a light pink. Yami was smiling at him, and on the left part of his face, his bangs were help up by a white clip, preventing his hair from dipping into the paint.

Yes. Seto was out late because of his club. He was from the Kendo and Martial Arts club, Yami was in Arts and Media, and right now, he was finishing one of his projects, a painting. Sweating and with a shaky voice, Seto asked, “What on earth are you wearing?” he loosened his tie and undid the first two buttons of his white polo.

“Sorry, but I was finishing one of my club’s projects,” Yami smiled at him and went back to his work, “Don’t worry, Kaiba-senpai! I’ll paint without disturbing you!”

“That’s not what I meant!” Seto clenched one of his fists and looked away from the boy, feeling he couldn’t take the tension building up. “It’s your clothes! Can you wear something while you paint?” Seto walked to the other side of the room, and sat on the edge of his bed.

“Eh…?” Yami looked at what he was wearing. He was practically naked. A part of the apron what was frilled was the only thing that covered his genitals. “But I hate getting stains on my clothes!” he whined. “Why does it matter if I’m dressed like this?” he pouted.

It’s always like this…ever since we became roommates! How will I be able to endure this torture any longer?! Seto thought. Everyday, he’ll walk around our room, wearing only a shirt with nothing underneath! If he keeps this up, I might do something horrible to him…or worse! “Just put some clothes on!”

Yami, hurt and startled, answered, “Ha-hai. I-I’m sorry, Kaiba-senpai,” he said. “I’ll go wear something else right away,” Yami went to his drawer and rummaged through his clothes.

I’m sorry I had to say it so rudely…but I’m…Seto’s thoughts trailed off when he saw what Yami was wearing, an informal yukata, and it was tucked up way too high. Seto felt like his nose was going to bleed.

“I was planning to throw this out…” Yami said, turning around, approaching Seto and standing by the edge of his bed, trying to tie the long piece of cloth around his thin waist. “Or maybe I should put on my old pajamas?”

My endurance…has its limits.

Seto grabbed Yami’s hands, causing Yami’s sleeves to slide down his shoulders, exposing his chest. “Kaiba-senpai?” Yami looked up at the taller student with eyes that seemed innocent.

“Mutou-kun,” (2) Seto’s voice had changed. It sounded very serious, deeper than it usually was. “This is all your fault, Mutou-kun, dressing like this everyday, exposing every every sexy part of your body…until I…” Seto shoved his tongue into Yami’s mouth.

Yami froze, startled, his eyes widened like he had seen a ghost. But then realized what was happening and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around the young billionaire. Yami opened his mouth, letting Seto explore every nook and cranny. Seto lifted his yukata and groped Yami’s ass, rubbing his twitching hole.

His lips are soft…softer than what I had imagined. Seto kissed him hungrily. Just touching him makes me incredible aroused…Seto pressed his probing finger lightly into Yami’s hole. I can’t control myself anymore! Seto licked down Yami’s neck, letting him feel is moist breath on his skin. He also felt Yami’s arousal pressing up against him.

“Ah…! Kaiba-senpai…! Don’t…!” Seto pushed Yami onto the bed behind them

“Mutou-kun,” Seto panted, licking Yami’s nipple, making the younger boy tremble and moan. Seto held onto Yami’s hands preventing him from escaping his grip. Seto pulled down his zipper. His length was nudged below Yami’s phallus.

Yami froze, as if his heart skipped a beat. Seto was going to take him. “Ahh..?! Aahh…Kaiba-senpai…!” Seto stole another of Yami’s kisses as he felt their arousals stroke and grind. “Se…senpa--senpai…!”

Seto touched and caressed Yami everywhere. It had been his dream, to kiss him…touch him…hold his warm body against his…take him…everything…and now…it’s all happening…Yami jolted and shuddered under him, screaming as he came together with Seto. He quivered with teary eyes, panting, his legs still wide open. “Mutou-kun?” Seto leaned closer, watching Yami’s chest rise and fall as he panted, his body covered in a thin later of sweat caused by the foreplay that had happened just seconds ago. “Forgive me, Mutou-kun, I’ve always looked at you with these desires in my heart,” he caressed Yami’s face and brushed his blonde bangs away from his beautiful face. “I’ve wanted to do this with you for so long now that I just can’t hold myself back any longer,” Seto looked directly at Yami’s amethyst eyes.

“Oh, Kaiba-senpai!” Yami threw his arms around Seto, and placed a kiss on Seto’s supple lips. “I’ve been wanting to do these things with you, too! So much that I can’t stand it!” Yami let go, and decided to gaze at Seto’s handsome face.

“Wh-what…?” Seto looked stunned at stared at the boy under him. “Mutou-kun, you mean…?”

“Yes, I love you, Kaiba-senpai!” this time, yami was the one who dominated the kiss, letting Seto’s tongue enter his mouth once again, and he sucked on it as he ground himself on Seto’s lower half.

I’m impressed. Seto thought as he rubbed on Yami’s length. You just came and you’re already hard again.

“Kaiba-senpai…” Yami panted, looking up at Seto with dazed eyes that seemed to sparkle with pleasure. “Take that hot cock of yours…and shove it deep inside me!” Yami begged. He felt Seto’s length press up his entrance. Yami jolted and quivered, “Ah…mnn…senpai!” Yami threw his head back, feeling seot shove up inside him, and had started to move into a rhythm. Yami felt his ass spread wide. “Senpai…! Ah…aahh! Your cock…” he panted, feeling that he could melt and the feeling. “It’s…it’s…in…credible!”

Seto breathed heavily. “Mutou-kun…” he grunted as he shoved himself up deeper into the sophomore. “You feel…so good…Mutou-kun…”

“Ahh..! More! I need you deeper inside me!” Yami cried out, cupping Seto’s face and once again put their lips together. Yami felt Seto’s tongue swirling around in his mouth like an eel. Yami parted him, to beg. “I beg you…Kaiba-senpai…please…come inside me!” Seto thrust harder, feeling Yami’s insides tightening up.

“You…you’re…tigh…tightening…up…aaaahhh!”
---------------------------------------
“To be honest, it was love at first sight for me,” Yami confessed. “That day when you became my roommate, I already liked you a lot,” he blushed madly, not meeting Seto’s gaze.

“Wh-what?! Really?!” Seto blushed himself, but a very light pink. He couldn’t believe it. They’ve been liking each other for a year now and neither of them even dared to ask each other out.

“So I intentionally dressed sexy…” Yami was going to die of humiliation, coming clean of all of this in front of his senpai. “I kept thinking how wonderful it would be if you took interest in me,”

So that was why he’s been acting like this all this time. “Drop the senpai, alright, kun is fine,”

“Oke!” (3) Seto got a big smooch on his cheek. “Ne, Kaiba-kun, from now on, let’s have sex all the time!” a smile graced Yami’s lips. “The two of us are roommates after all!”

The next day, in section 1-B, Yami was thanking one of his teachers profusely. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Crawford-sensei!" he said, bowing in front of his professor. "I did all the things you told me, and now, Kaiba-senpai's my lover!"

Crawford-sensei (4) gave Yami a perverted smile. "See, m'boy? I told you it would work wonderfully,"
-----------------------------
(1) Senpai – what student call their upperclassmen

(2) Students in Japan call their friends or underclassmen that they know by their surnames and with an honorific, either kun, or san.

(3) In Japan, they say “OK” without the ‘y’. If we say it as ‘okey’ they say it as ‘oke’ without the ‘i’ sound in the end, as in ‘okei’

(4) As in Pegasus J Crawford. Their perverted English teacher. I thought he would be perfect for the part, ne? xD
Sign up to rate and review this story