Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Keeping Secrets from Her (one-shot)

by seabatty06

She didn’t know. She never would. She wasn’t my world, he was. His skin was everything I needed, not hers. She didn’t need to know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-22 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 514 words - Complete

?Blocked
She didn’t know. She never would. She wasn’t my world, he was. His skin was everything I needed, not hers. She didn’t need to know.

“Honey, I’m going to my mom’s house. I’ll be back tomorrow.” She yelled.

“Alright, have fun.” I said masking my joy of her leaving.

Her car was out the drive way and the phone was to my ear.

“She’s gone, come now.” I said to him. I needed him now. I needed his touch, his pouty lips.
Within seconds a black mustang squealed up the drive. His perfect body got out of the perfect car. He knew there was no need to knock.

My back hit the wall with lust consuming us, his lips on every inch of me. I think we could have made the world record for fastest time undressing.

My mind was lost in his touch much like my dick was lost in his mouth. With every pull of his hair he sucked harder. I didn’t want it to end soon, he had to stop.

“Mi… st… stop!” I finally spat out.

I pulled him up and connected our lips again. Somehow lube appeared in his hand. We fell onto the bed behind us.

With well lubed fingers he began to stretch me. With the first finger he found the spot that makes my back arch and stars dance in front of my eyes. Sadly they were gone along with his fingers. Although, they were missed his well endowed cock replaced them. Again he found that spot on the first try. He knows me to well.

Our bodies were slick and sliding together, melting as one. My attention seeking erection soon got what it wanted.

The perfect rhythm of it all sent me crashing in to the sea of ecstasy. As I contracted my muscles around him, he crashed with me.

We laid there next to each other, swimming to shore to catch our breaths.

I know its early morning already. I know she’ll be back soon. I know we’ll both have to go back to acting again. Knowing that the one person I really love, I can’t have hurts most. He’s so close, but so far away.

We clean up and put our masks back on. The front door opens and the play begins.

“Oh, hey Mikey. Did you keep Gerard company while I was gone.” She said while stroking my cheek.

If only she knew the secrets I kept from her. I say bye to my brother, only letting down our masks for a brief kiss to tie us over until next time.

He knows she’s nothing to me. She’s not the one I want, her touch is not the one I crave for every night. He knows that, but it still hurts. I see it in his eye as the wife is calling my name. It hurts to know that even if she wasn’t in the play, society wouldn’t accept it.

She doesn’t need to know.
Sign up to rate and review this story