Categories > Original > Erotica

Loaded

by SarahJessica

Alicia believes herself to be absolutely in love with a man who is only using her. Using her to break into Tiffany's.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 6679 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Don’t you love me, baby?” he asked, taking the woman into his arms.

“Sure I do, Ricky, honey. It’s just that...” Richard Baskett turned the woman so that she was facing him.

“Are you doubting me, baby?”

“Oh, no, Ricky. It’s a great plan. Who’s first?”

“Zachary Townsend. He’s the big-shot stock marketer that lives up Third.”

“How do I get to him?” Alicia Clark was five foot five with a beautiful body and a face to match. She had long, curly, dark hair and deep emerald eyes.

“You’ll be a client.”

Alicia gulped and nodded.

“Tonight, however, I have other plans for you.”

Alicia smiled and ran her hands over Rick’s chest. “Involving you, I hope,” she whispered in his ear, putting her lips just below his ear on his neck. She kissed, sucked, and nibbled at his jaw line.

“Of course,” he said. He let her go and sat back on his desk. “But first, you know what to do.”

Alicia nodded. She did love Rick, or at least she thought she did. She didn’t, however, like his insistence of oral pleasure before he loved her. She unzipped his fly while he loosened his tie. Because he never wore his boxers when he was planning on being with her, she didn’t even need to take down his pants. She pulled him through his pants, his organ throbbing with blood being pumped into it. She stroked it a little, making him grow and stiffen even more.

She took his head in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue, sucking gently. She stroked him faster, gripping harder, sucking along with her hand movements. He took her hair in his fingers when he came in his mouth. Knowing that he wouldn’t let her go until she swallowed the sticky juices in her mouth, she swallowed it quickly.

“I don’t know how you do it, baby. You make me cum faster than any other girl I know.”

“Talent,” she said, taking him in her hand again.

“Feeling frisky tonight, I see.” She massaged his limp dick until it came to life again.

“I want to remember you... your love. If I’m to be with Zachary Townsend tomorrow, I want you to have me once more before then.”

He unbuttoned the rest of his fly and let his pants drop. She stripped just as quickly. Soon, the beautiful Alicia and the muscular hardened criminal, Rick, were naked.

“So how’s it gonna be tonight?” Rick asked.

“What’s your preference?” Alicia asked back, pressing herself against him, purposefully grinding her hips against his, her breasts into his chest.

“So many choices... hmmm...”

“Don’t tease me, Ricky, baby. Just take me,” she said, tasting his neck where it and his shoulder met.

Outside the thunder crashed and lightning flashed as Rick pressed Alicia against the wall of his office. The power went out, sending them into darkness. There were flashes of light, Alicia’s leg in Rick’s hand, his other hand, holding her shoulder down as he entered her, hard and fast. She nearly went limp in his arms as he drove himself deep inside of her. Another flash of light, her head bent back as he bent his head down to her breast, taking a nipple into his mouth. She cried out as she came and he exploded inside of her as he had so many times before. He dropped her leg after pulling out of her and turned to get dressed again. She wiped the sweat from her brow and walked shakily to her own clothes.

“Leaving already, Ricky, darling?” she asked.

“I’ve got things to do, baby. You know how it is.”

“Couldn’t you just do me instead?” she asked, leaning against the desk so that her legs were spread.

“I wish I could, baby.” He finished dressing and went over to her. He leaned forward, kissing the side of her mouth while he put his hand over her pussy. Two of his fingers slipped inside as he kissed her, then they were out and he was away from her as fast as he had come. “Your appointment is for eight. Go home, get cleaned up, and get some rest. You’ll need it.”

“I love you, Ricky, honey.”

“Now why do you have to do that, baby? We have a good thing here, right? Why do you want to ruin it with words?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, Ricky, darling.”

“It’s ok. Let me know what happens tomorrow.”

“Alright, Ricky, baby. I will.”

~~~~~~~

Alicia went home, and was soaked to the bone by the time she got a taxi. She took a shower and went to sleep. The next morning, she woke up and dressed in a suit that was cut perfectly for her body. It emphasized every part of her- from her shoulders to her legs, her breasts to her ass. The color even accentuated her eyes.

She left her apartment that morning, knowing that every guy on the street would be turning her way. She was right. Every male in the entire city seemed to find their way to her. The few that got close enough to smell her- the scent of a woman mixed with the scent of her perfume- nearly fell over themselves. Even the women were watching her walk down the street and into Townsend Stock Brokerage.

~~~~~~~

“Can I help you, Ms...”

“Alicia... Alicia Peters.”

“Ms. Peters. How can I help you?” The man was dressed in a suit, but not the kind of suit that Zachary Townsend would wear.

“Mr. Daniels, I believe Ms. Peters has an appointment with me,” a man said from behind her. She turned and saw a man, tall, wide and distinguished. He had the slightest bit of gray peppering his hair just above his ears. He wore an expensive Armani pinstripe suit.

“Mr. Townsend?” she asked.

“Yes. Please, step into my office,” he said, leading her away from the first man. “Have a seat.”

She sat down in one of the tall leather chairs in front of his desk while he shut the door.

“What can I help you with?”

“Well, you see... I’m not really sure. I’m new to this sort of thing,” she smiled, looking into his eyes.

“I’m sure I can help you with that...” he started going into his speech about stock brokerage, losing Alicia almost immediately.

“Mr. Townsend, everything you’re saying is like Greek to me.” She slowly wet her lips with her tongue, seeing him tense up at the action. “Maybe I can just trust you to do the right thing with me... my money, I mean.”

“I’m sure I can,” Mr. Townsend replied.

Alicia bent her head forward just a little, letting a small piece of her hair fall in front of her face. “If you could, it would mean so much to me,” she smiled.

“It would be no problem at all,” he said, clearing his throat.

“No... it really, really would mean a lot,” she said, uncrossing her legs to cross them again. Her skirt moved up a little with her movement, the dark triangle between her legs and her skirt shrinking just a little. “I don’t know how I could ever repay you for this,” she continued, one hand absently tracing up her leg.

He cleared his throat again. “There is no need to repay me.” He fidgeted in his chair, unknowingly telling Alicia that her plan was working- that he was getting hard.

She smiled suggestively and her voice went from light and innocent to low, husky purrs in a heartbeat. “What’s wrong, Mr. Townsend? You seem nervous.” She uncrossed her legs and stood slowly. Her skirt stopped just below her pussy, and she hadn’t bothered to wear any panties. She turned her back to him, pretending to look out of his office window. She watched his reflection in the window instead.

“Nervous? No... not at all,” he said, his voice starting to shake slightly.

“I don’t do this usually, but...” She turned around quickly to face him. “There’s something about you... It just commands respect. I really like that in a man. Would you like to do something later? Out of the office?”

He cleared his throat again. He wasn’t sure if she was offering herself outright, and didn’t want to insult her if she wasn’t. “Would you care to join me for dinner tonight?”

She let herself smile. “I’d love to.”

~~~~~~~

Alicia dressed in a killer black dress. It showed a little bit more skin than was decent, but she knew nobody would mind. She told Zachary Townsend that she would come back by the office for him to take her out.

She got to the office, and went inside. “Ms. Peters. I’ll let Mr. Townsend know that you are here.”

“Thank you, Mr. Daniels.”

“Please, have a seat.”

She sat down in the chair that he offered. He rang into Mr. Townsend’s office and told him that she was there. He then sat on the other side of his desk. “Might I say that you look amazing tonight, Ms. Peters?”

Alicia blushed modestly. “Thank you, Mr. Daniels.”

“Call me Roger.”

She smiled politely. “Thank you, Roger.”

“Do you mind if I call you Alicia?”

“No, I don’t,” she replied, thinking, “Yes, I do.”

With the air of someone who thought he was a ladies’ man, he continued the conversation. She tried to only innocently flirt with him. He was coming onto her strong though. She didn’t want to seem prudish, or completely attached to Townsend, but she didn’t want to lead Mr. Daniels on either.

“Alicia, what do you say? Dinner tomorrow...” he saw Mr. Townsend coming out of his office. He stood. “Well, Ms. Peters, it was a pleasure to meet you.”

Alicia smiled inwardly at his attempt to cover up the fact that he had been seriously hitting on his boss’ date. She stood as well. “You too, Mr. Daniels,” she said, playing along. She turned and saw Mr. Townsend walking toward them. “Mr. Townsend,” she acknowledged.

“Ms. Peters,” he replied. He held his arm out for her and she took it. He walked her out to his car- a 1960’s Jaguar in perfect condition. He opened and shut the door for her before getting into the driver’s seat.

“We have reservations at King’s Palace, Ms. Peters.”

“Please. Call me Alicia.”

“Very well. Call me Zachary.”

~~~~~~~

Dinner went well, if you were Zachary Townsend. Alicia laughed at all of his jokes, smiled at him the whole night, and seemed to be completely immersed in him.

If you were Alicia Clark, however, it was hell. She couldn’t get Rick Baskett out of her mind. She faked the smiles, faked the laughs. This wasn’t the first time he had used her in one of his schemes. She knew it probably wouldn’t be the last.

After dessert, Alicia ran a fingertip over the back of Zachary’s hand, watching the way his hand moved under hers. “I’ve had a great time so far,” she lied.

“I have too.” He watched her for a moment, then decided that he would ask. “Alicia, would you like to come back to my house?”

Alicia smiled and looked up, into his eyes. “I’d love to.”

~~~~~~~

Zachary opened the passenger door for Alicia, and she stepped out. They walked up to the front door where he entered a code to disable the alarm system. Once inside, he reset it. It was the same code as the one he used to get in the front gate, Alicia noted.

Being a gentleman, he showed her around his house, ending, of course, in the bedroom.

“You have an amazing house, Zachary,” Alicia said, stepping up in front of him.

“Not as amazing as you,” he replied. Alicia shivered in disgust on the inside. To her, the only thing worse than sleeping with a man who wasn’t Rick Baskett was sleeping with a different man who used cheesy pick-up lines. On the outside, she blushed slightly and smiled. “I’ll be right back,” he said, walking to the door. “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable?”

“Thank you, Zachary.” He left, and she contemplated how to present herself. She decided the more innocent Alicia would be the best choice. She sat on the bed, still fully clothed, and waited for his return. He came back a moment later with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

“Champagne?” he asked.

“Oh, Zachary, why must you do this to me?” she asked.

“Do what?” he asked, putting the bottle and glasses aside on the dresser.

“You take a step forward, then you have to be polite and charming. I don’t know what to think of you. One minute I think that you want me, the next it seems like you’re trying to get rid of me,” she said, standing and walking to the window- pretending to have to wipe tears away.

Her second plan worked, and in just over a heartbeat, Zachary was behind her, his strong hands on her shoulders. “I’m sorry, cupcake. I didn’t realize...”

Alicia turned around. “Shhh...” she said, putting a finger to his lips. “Don’t apologize. Just... make it up to me,” she smiled, removing her finger.

He leaned down, slowly, as if he still wasn’t sure, and met her lips with his. She ran her fingers through the hair behind his head as she pulled him closer to her. She ran her hands under his jacket, taking it off. She took off his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. She felt his hands at her back, searching for a zipper.

She sort of giggled and pulled away from the kiss. “There isn’t a zipper. You have to... peel it off.” She took his wrists in her hands and guided his hands to the sides of her breasts. “Here.”

He hooked his thumbs under the fabric and pulled down gently. She continued unbuttoning his shirt until she got to his belt. By the time she had him in his boxers- they had kicked off their own shoes and he had removed his socks- he had her dress to her waist, revealing her bare breasts. She started walking forward, making him walk backward. When they ran out of room, Zachary fell onto the bed and Alicia fell onto him. She straddled his waist and leaned down to kiss him. She then stood to remove the rest of her clothing. Completely naked, she took his boxers by the bottom hems and pulled them off.

She straddled him again. She lifted up and let herself slide down, moaning as he entered her. He was totally entranced by her. Her hair falling in front of her face, her facial gestures, her breasts, her thighs bringing her up and down, slowly, torturing him.

She brought him up to a slow, excruciating climax, allowing herself to cum at the same time. She pulled herself up and off of him. She lay down beside him, exhausted, and he pulled her to him. She closed her eyes, feigning sleep. He sat up and picked her up like a child, putting her under the covers in his bed, climbing in beside her. She moved to him, as if she was sleeping badly, putting one hand over his chest.

He lay there for a while, not able to sleep. She opened her eyes and said in a low voice, nearly whispering, “Can’t sleep?”

“I don’t usually sleep this early.”

He felt the length of one of her legs against his, the firmness of her breasts against his chest, and he grew aroused again.

She forced a smile when she noticed his erection. “Tell me you want me, Zachary,” she said, running her fingers over his chest.

He turned to her. “I do want you, pumpkin.”

“Then take me,” she whispered, lying back on the bed.

He rolled onto his side, putting one hand on the other side of her, leaning down to kiss her. He felt her legs open to him, so he lay over her, his legs between hers. He moved his lips down her neck, her collarbone, to her nipple. He drew it into his mouth, sucking, licking, teasing, nibbling, feeling it harden in his mouth. He did the same to the other before moving back up to her neck.

“Come inside me,” she whispered. He heeded her call and pressed himself into her. He brought her up and over much faster than she had and exploded inside of her again. He kissed her again as he pulled out, then pulled her over him as he lay back. This time, he fell asleep, her head on his shoulder, her arm on his chest, her hand on the side of his neck, her leg sprawled across his waist.

She decided that her mission was accomplished for the night and let herself slip into the exhaustion.

~~~~~~~

The next morning, Alicia woke to find Zachary missing. She sat up in the bed and he came out of the bathroom a moment later. He smiled and leaned over to kiss her, tying his tie. “Good morning, sweetie.”

She smiled. “Good morning, Zachary.” She knew what the answer would be, as Rick had already informed her that it was part of the overall plan, but she asked, “Are you going to work?”

“No. Well, in a way. I have to catch a flight.”

She pouted. “When will you be back?”

“Not for a few days.”

“So last night was...” she drifted off, pretending to be hurt by his plans.

“Last night was amazing,” he said, walking over to her. “And, if you’ll wait for me, I’ll be back Friday night.”

She smiled. “I’ll be here Friday night then.”

He smiled. “I’ll see you then,” he said, kissing her once more before picking up his travel suitcase and leaving the room.

She stood, the sheets wrapped around her body, and watched his car leave. Once he was gone, she went to the phone and called Rick.

~~~~~~~

Rick Baskett pulled up to the gate, pressing the numbers that Alicia had given him 8-3-4-1. The gate swung open and he drove through. There were no security cameras, Alicia had told him, so he didn’t bother with a mask. He drove to the front door and Alicia let him in.

They went through the house, taking expensive jewelry, money, anything that wasn’t too big. They left things like the TV and electronics. Once they had gone through everything, they left and went back to Rick’s office.

~~~~~~~

“Did I do good, Ricky, honey?” Alicia asked as Rick went through the bags taken from Townsend’s house.

“You did good, baby.” He was sorting out the stuff they had taken.

“Ricky, honey?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“Why are we doing these small-time heists?”

Rick looked up with fire in his eyes.

Alicia quickly explained. “I mean... we can do better than this, can’t we? Why are we taking little things like this?”

“I told you, baby. We’re working our way up. First, Townsend’s house. Next, we’re going after Benjamin Johnson.”

“Who?”

“He’s the owner of the biggest Tiffany’s branch in the state. But instead of going for his house, which we may do as well, we’re going after the diamonds.”

“I love it when you talk like that. You always know exactly what is happening and how it’s happening. It makes me hot, Ricky, darling.” She walked over to his chair and ran her hands over his chest. “Tell me how we’ll finish the Townsend job, Ricky, baby.”

Rick grinned. He spun his chair so that he was facing away from the desk. She knew what was expected, so she got to her knees. As she pulled his pants down, he talked.

“Well, he gets back Friday. Oh, yeah, baby... just like that. You’ll have to be there to meet him, or he might suspect you. Find some way... oh... God... some way to break it off with him. You have to be with Johnson by Monday.” He relaxed as he shot his load into Alicia’s mouth.

She rose to unbutton his shirt. She removed it, running her hands up and down his chest, tasting his shoulder, pressing her body against his. “Ricky, honey?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“Make me yours again. He had me twice. I want to be yours.”

“Twice, huh? Well, I’ve got a tough time schedule here. We’ll have to make it fast.”

“I like it fast,” she smiled.

She stood and stripped quickly. He gestured and she lay down on the ground behind his desk. He covered her and plunged inside without a moment’s hesitation. He brought her to a fast orgasm, her head going back, her back arching, nails digging into his back. He thrust himself in harder, faster, bringing her up and over again before exploding inside of her. She moaned loudly the second time. He pulled out of her and got dressed. She lay there for a minute, trying to regain her composure.

~~~~~~~

Friday night, she caught a taxi to Townsend’s house after she knew that he would have been home for about an hour. She rang the gate bell.

“Hello?” a voice asked.

“Zachary? It’s Alicia.”

“Come on in.” The gates swung open and the taxi went through. It had to stop away from the front door as police cruisers, some with their lights still flashing, took up most of the driveway.

She got out of the car and went to the front door. He stepped out just in time to see her.

“What happened, Zachary?” she asked, putting a hand to his chest.

“I was robbed.”

“Oh my... Are you ok?”

“I wasn’t here. I just got back an hour ago. My house was completely ransacked. Drawers spilled all over the place, it’s a total mess in there.”

“What did they take?”

“Jewelry, money, silver, nothing big.” He stepped away from her for an instant. “When did you leave?”

“About an hour after you did. I took a shower, got dressed and left. You... you don’t think I...” she had a hurt look on her face. She turned slightly away from him.

“No... no... of course not.” He took her shoulders in his hands and turned her back toward him. “I was going to ask if you saw anything. The cops say it happened late in the afternoon.”

“Oh, no. I didn’t see anything. I’m really sorry. I wish I could help.”

The door opened and a police officer spoke. “Mr. Townsend? We need you inside.”

Zachary nodded. “I guess you better go home. You don’t need to see this and I don’t think I’m going to be free for a few hours.”

“Nonsense. I can wait for you. I’ve waited since Wednesday, haven’t I? I’m sure a little mess won’t scare me off.”

“Well... ok.” He took her hand and led her inside. She gasped in faked surprise when she saw the mess that she and Rick had left.

“Mr. Townsend,” an officer said, stepping up to him. “Have you made an inventory, sir?”

“Yes, but I’m not completely sure that I am finished. I’ll have to clean some of this up to see if they left anything.”

“Ma’am,” the cop acknowledged.

“Officer.”

“Excuse me,” another policeman said from behind them. “Miss, may I ask who you are?”

“She’s with me,” Townsend said.

~~~~~~~

Three hours later, the police left Alicia and Zachary alone. She had started helping him clean up, putting drawers back where they went, refolding his clothes.

“You don’t have to do that,” he said, taking a pair of socks from her and throwing them to the floor as he put his hands on her hips.

“I missed you, Zachary.” She put a hand to his cheek and kissed him softly.

“I missed you too,” he said, putting his forehead to hers.

“Do you... want me to take your mind off this?” she asked, pressing herself against him in all the right places.

He could smell her, even under the expensive perfume she wore. “I’m not thinking about the house,” he said, clasping his hands behind her.

“What are you thinking about?” she asked suggestively.

“If you had been here when this all happened, you could have been hurt. I was just thinking that I was glad you weren’t.”

She smiled. “That’s so sweet. Why don’t we celebrate?” she asked, whispering in his ear.

“Champagne?” he asked, knowing by now that she would refuse.

“Even better than champagne,” she said seductively.

“Well... There’s only one thing I know of that’s better than champagne.”

“What would that be?”

“You,” he whispered, meeting her lips with his. She brought her arms up and put them around his neck.

She pulled away long enough to reply, “Good answer.” He laughed and kissed her again. He carried her to his bed where he slowly stripped both of them and brought both of them to climax.

~~~~~~~

Alicia woke under satin sheets. At first she was startled because she didn’t remember where she was. When she turned and saw Zachary, it all came back to her.

As if he could tell that she was looking at him, Zachary’s eyes opened. “Good morning, sugar.”

“Morning, Zachary.”

They kissed before Alicia laid her head on his shoulder.

“Oh, Zachary, I meant to tell you yesterday...”

“What is it?”

“I really did mean to tell you. I got caught up in everything that happened yesterday- and last night...”

“So, tell me now.”

“I... I can’t stay with you. I’m sorry. I can’t... I can’t see you anymore.”

“What? Why not?” He plucked his boxers up off the floor and put them on.

“Just... trust me. It’s best for you.” Alicia swung her legs over the bed, prepared to tell a half-truth to get herself away from him. She stood with the satin wrapped around her.

“How could it be best for me?”

“The cops said the robbery happened after I left, right? It wasn’t a coincidence. I... I know who did it.”

“Who?”

“I can’t tell you. He’d have me killed. He... he used to be my lover. I broke it off, but he wants me back. He did this to scare you... and me. If you want to be safe, and if you want me to be safe, we have to stop this.” She forced a few tears to escape her eyes before she turned back toward him.

“We don’t have to stop anything. Tell me who it is and I’ll have him arrested,” he said, walking to her quickly.

“No,” she said quickly, her eyes wide in feigned fright. “If he’s arrested, he has people... he’s ordered them to have me killed. Oh, Zachary...” She put her head on his shoulder and cried. He put his arms around her, trying to calm her down. “If... if we don’t stop seeing each other... he’ll... he’ll come after us next... not your house. We... we have to end this. Please. I don’t want him to hurt you,” she said, her hand on his jaw just below his cheek. She kissed him one last time before tearing herself from his arms.

“Honey...” He watched her throw her clothes on.

“Please, Zachary. Don’t try to contact me. Good-bye,” she said, blowing a kiss from the door before walking out.

~~~~~~~

Alicia Clark walked into the Tiffany’s branch. A young man, dark hair, good build, met her at the door. “Can I help you, miss?”

“Can I please speak to Mr. Johnson?”

“Certainly. Right this way.” The man led her into a receptionist’s office. The girl behind the counter rang Mr. Johnson for her.

“Send her in,” a voice said.

“Go ahead,” the girl said, gesturing toward the door.

“Mr. Johnson,” Alicia said, shutting the door behind her.

“Yes. And you are...” The man behind the desk was much younger than she had expected. She thought he would be an elderly, overweight man. Instead, he was younger than thirty and in amazing shape.

“Alicia. Alicia Jackson.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Thank you.”

“To what do I owe this meeting?”

“I was told that you have an amazing eye for good merchandise.”

Mr. Johnson smiled, wondering if she was talking about jewelry or herself.

“Do you have something for me to look at?”

“Yes, I do.” She pulled a diamond necklace from her purse. It had been Townsend’s.

“This is a magnificent piece. Family heirloom?” he asked.

Alicia nodded slightly. She watched the man as he held the necklace in all different angles, judging the quality of the diamonds. He had frosted dark blonde hair, bronzed skin, and deep, dark blue eyes.

“These diamonds are flawless. This necklace could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.” He looked at her and caught her watching him. She blushed slightly and looked away. “Ms. Jackson,” he started.

“Alicia.”

“Alicia,” he smiled. “I don’t throw myself at every beautiful woman who comes in here,” he chuckled a little. “I’d never get any work done. But... are you busy later? Would you like to join me for dinner?”

~~~~~~~

That night at dinner, Alicia didn’t have to fake the smiles, the giggles, or the conversation. She knew she had to keep it professional on her end, but she couldn’t help how she felt. Benjamin, or Ben as she called him, was the only man that had called her by her name when he spoke to her. Rick had always called her “baby” and Townsend seemed to have thought she was food, but Ben...

“Alicia?” he asked.

Alicia blinked. She had wandered off, thinking about him. “Yes?”

“Are you ok?” he smiled.

“I’m... I’m fine.” She smiled at him warmly.

“I... I was just asking if you wanted to come back to my place.”

She looked him in the eye and didn’t even have to lie. “I’d love to.”

~~~~~~~

“We’ve got a lead!” one of the detectives shouted.

“What is it?”

“Townsend’s girlfriend. Alicia Peters. Her real name is Alicia Clark. She’s not as innocent as everyone thought. Her rap sheet’s as long as my arm. It’s all pretty small stuff, but it’s enough.”

~~~~~~~

“What’s wrong, Alicia?” Ben asked as they entered his house.

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing,” she said, putting a hand to his chest. She decided that she would at least enjoy Ben’s company since she had to at least pretend to. She tilted her head up and kissed him.

He made love to her, slowly and softly, and Alicia enjoyed every minute of it.

~~~~~~~

Alicia woke, truly happy for the first time in a long while. Ben woke and leaned over her.

“Good morning, Alicia,” he smiled.

“Good morning, Ben.” He kissed her and she smiled at the warm feeling in her stomach. He rose and started getting dressed. Suddenly Rick came crashing to the front of her mind. “Are you going to work today?” she asked, knowing once again that he was on his way out of state.

“No, I have a flight to catch in a few hours.”

“Don’t go,” she blurted out before she even realized she had opened her mouth.

“What?”

“Stay here, with me,” she said.

He smiled at her. “I wish I could. I have a meeting in Chicago.”

“Please don’t go,” she repeated.

“How about this,” he said, sitting on the bed beside her. “I’ll cut the trip short. I was planning on being there for the rest of the week. I’ll come back after the meeting. It’s tomorrow morning.” He kissed her again. “You can stay here until then, ok?”

He opened his dresser drawer and pulled out his wallet. Alicia saw something metal inside the drawer.

“What do you need that for?” she asked, gesturing toward the gun.

“Just in case. It’s not loaded though.” He picked up the bag that he had packed over the weekend and left, turning back around once to smile at Alicia again.

She decided what she would do and picked up the phone.

~~~~~~~

“What do you mean ‘he’s changed his mind’?” Rick asked, pacing in his office with Alicia on the other end of the cordless he held.

“He’s not leaving after all. The meeting has been cancelled.”

“Damn it. Are you sure, baby?”

“Yes. He just left for work, but he’ll be back later.”

“OK. New plan. I’m coming over now. We can search the place for the stuff.”

Rick hung up before she could even question him.

~~~~~~~

Alicia opened the door for Rick. He came inside quickly, shutting and locking the door behind himself. He searched through desk drawers throughout the house, looking for security papers about the store. Suddenly the phone rang.

The answering machine picked up. “Alicia? It’s Ben. I was thinking about what you said, and I decided that I will stay after all. I’ll see you later.”

Rick turned to Alicia. “What’s that, baby? Thinking about what you said? You tried to get him to stay?”

Alicia backed away from Rick. “Ricky, honey, I did it for you. There’s no way around that security. You’re going to get caught,” she lied.

Rick kept walking toward her. “You know I don’t like it when people lie to me, baby.”

~~~~~~~

“Hey, Captain, take a look at this,” a detective said.

“What is it?”

“Townsend said that Alicia knew the guy that trashed his place- an ex-lover. This guy- Richard Baskett- he’s the only guy she’s talked to in ages, according to her friends. It has to be him.”

“OK, so where are they now?”

“I asked around. She went home with Benjamin Johnson last night.”

“The Tiffany’s guy?”

“One and the same.”

“Get a warrant. We’re going in now.”

~~~~~~~

“Baby, why do you have to run?” Rick asked, still walking toward Alicia.

“Ricky, darling, I’d never do anything to hurt you.”

“But you are hurting me, baby. Are you going solo on this one without telling me?”

“No, Ricky, baby. You’re the brains of it. I couldn’t go solo.”

“You’re right. Did this Johnson guy say something to you?”

“Ben has nothing-”

“Ben? Oh, it’s Ben now. I see how it is. Out with Rick, in with Ben...”

“No... no, Ricky, honey. It’s always you.” She stepped forward, putting a hand to his chest in an attempt to prove herself. “It will always be you, Ricky, honey.” She kissed him.

When she pulled away, she saw a flash in his eyes. He rose his hand and brought it down across her face. “Do you think I’m stupid? I’ve kissed you enough to know that it’s not me anymore. Don’t you try to lie to me. I know when people lie to me and I don’t like it.”

Alicia looked at Rick through teary eyes. Her cheek stung where he slapped her.

“Come here, liar,” he commanded.

Alicia turned and ran up the stairs and into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~

Six cruisers raced down the street towards Johnson’s house.

~~~~~~~

Alicia went into the dresser drawer and pulled out the gun. In the next drawer, she guessed that there were bullets. She was right. She loaded the revolver, but Rick crashed through the door before she had it fully loaded. She cocked it and pointed it at him.

“Put the gun down, baby,” he said, stepping toward her carefully.

“No. Get away from me.”

She turned circles around the room. She got situated so that the bed was between them, the foot of which pointed at the door.

“Put the gun down, baby. Come on. I forgive you.”

“Do you even know what my name is, Ricky, baby? Do you?”

“Do you need some real loving? I know you can’t wait to get me in your mouth again, baby.”

Out of sight, a few policemen were in the hallway, pistols ready, waiting for their chance.

“I will never do that again. You will never hit me again and you will never stick your dirty cock in my mouth again,” she said, taking aim.

“Freeze!” The cops filed into the room and Alicia instinctively pointed the gun at them. Rick saw his chance and jumped onto the bed, using it as a jump point, leaping at Alicia. Alicia turned, seeing him fly through the air, like it was all in slow motion, and her finger pulled the trigger.

~~~~~~~

Ben, acting on impulse, had decided to come home early. He saw the cruisers in his driveway and ran up to his room. “Alicia?” he called.

“Ben!”

Ben saw Alicia and ran to her, kissing her. When he pulled away, he realized that she wasn’t holding him back. He looked at her and saw a hand mark on her cheek and a bruise beneath her eye. He looked down and she was cuffed.

“What is this about?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, Ben. I was going to... Rick was making me get close to you so we could rob Tiffany’s.”

“What?” He stepped back from her.

“I couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t.”

“What happened here?” he asked.

“He came to look for the security papers. He found out that I lied for you and he slapped me. The cops came in when I had the gun aimed at him. He jumped at me while I was distracted. I... I shot him. He landed on me, knocked me over. That’s where I got the bruise on my eye.”

“Oh my...”

“I couldn’t let him...”

“Shhh... It’s ok.” He turned to the nearest cop. “I don’t want to press charges on her. You can let her go.”

“Sorry, Mr. Johnson. It’s more than just this that she’s being charged for.”

“What else?”

“Assault with a deadly weapon, maybe voluntary manslaughter-”

“It was self-defense.”

“She was also involved in another one of these a few days ago. The Townsend robbery.”

“Alicia?”

She dropped her head.

“The necklace?”

“It was his. We used it to get to you.”

Epilogue:

Rick Baskett died of a single abdominal bullet wound a few days after he was shot.

Alicia Clark was imprisoned for the Townsend heist, but Zachary Townsend, who still believed that she was innocent, dropped the charges. She was found innocent on the charge of voluntary manslaughter with self-defense as her only defense.

Roger Daniels, a broker at Townsend Stock Brokerage, continued hitting on all the beautiful women that came into the office. They all turned him down.

Zachary Townsend got all of his stolen property back and never saw Alicia Clark again. He never wondered why she had lied about her last name, chalking it up to the fact that she didn’t want her estranged lover to know it was her. He used the money she invested with him and made hundreds of thousands of dollars. He put it in a bank account, hoping that she would come back some day.

Benjamin Johnson dropped his charges against Alicia Clark, whom he still thought was Alicia Jackson. He found her after she was released from prison and they were married after many months of happily dating. They bought a dog together and named it Ricky.
Sign up to rate and review this story