Categories > Original > Erotica

One Night

by SarahJessica

Just one night in a couple's life. No plot line here. Don't look for it. LOL

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 2522 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sarah and Paul had been talking. She mentioned something that she hadn’t meant to, and wanted to take it back.

“How about I just distract you with my now naked body? You know I’m shameless like that,” she smiled.

“And you know I like you like that,” he smiled back.

A chuckle, “You know it babe.”

“Why don’t you entice me a little,” he asked.

“Mmmm... I’d love to...”

“Get on the bed with some sexy poses... maybe touch yourself a little,” he suggested.

She got on the bed, Paul to her left side. The knee closest to him was bent, the top half of her body turned to him, blowing kisses. Within a heartbeat, she was up on her hands and knees, grinning devilishly. Sitting up and sinking back on her knees, sitting on her heels, she locked her eyes on his.

“Go on suga,” he coaxed.

One hand started caressing her breasts, hardening her nipples. The other hand was up near her mouth. She let one finger slip between her lips, sucking and licking it, making it nice and wet, her eyes still locked on his. Her tongue reached out to better lubricate it. She did the same for two others.

“You’re makin’ me hard baby,” Paul muttered softly, too enthralled by her seductive poses to move.

“I hope so, darlin',” she smiled.

Her hand slowly fell from her mouth to her waiting pussy. It was hot and wet from the movie she had just seen and her recent exploits on the bed. “I can feel the heat... like tongues of fire reaching out to lap at my hand,” she said, the words almost riding out on a moan as her eyes fluttered closed, then opened to lock on his again.

“You’re a bad girl, Sarah Jessica,” he smiled

“Mmmm... the worst,” she grinned back.

“You’ve become a little slut.” Her breathing deepened, his words were turning her on even more.

“Become? I thought I always was...” she replied with a grin, a gasp cutting her words off.

“So do what you’re good at, my dear. Your depravity knows no limits.”

She let out another moan as her hand closed over the temple between her legs. “Oh Paul... it feels like my hand is going to ignite... my hand or my pussy.” Her hips were already pumping, slowly, but surely. She let one, then another finger slip inside... slowly pumping with her wrist, letting the tips of her fingers explore the folds inside.

“Go on. I want to see you cum in front of me.”

Her thumb ventured up to her clit. It felt like everything in the vicinity was throbbing with heat and desire.

“That’s it suga, play with that love button.” he encouraged.

Her other hand fell from her breasts to support her as she leaned backwards.

She threw her head back, her lungs drinking the air deeply. “Oh Paul...” she moaned. Her back arched as her fingers thrusted, felt, explored her pussy. Another joined them and her thumb tirelessly teased her pulsating clit.

“I’ve gotta open my pants, baby. Let that hard thing out.”

A whimper escaped from her throat. She was wishing for an end to this slow torture that she was inflicting upon herself.

“You do it right to that big climax, suga,” he said, now absently stroking his long hard cock.

Another wave of sensation washed over her as her fingers caressed the most sensitive spot of her pussy. Her other hand clenched the blankets as her back arched and a long moan tore forth from her lips.

“Yes, honey, you gonna cum soon?” he asked, his hand closing around his thick dick.

Her hips were moving faster. She could feel her skin misting over. Her hand clasped the blankets with a death grip.

“You know you are.”

“Oh yes, baby... Talk to me, Paul, honey...” Another moan.

“My cock is rock hard,” he said, knowing that she had a fascination with the meat he held in his hand.

“Ohhhh... I'm holding it back... saving it up...”

He stepped out of his pants and briefs and stood close to her.

“I can feel you deep inside already... oh Paul... it's so wonderful....”

“Reach out baby, grab that cock you love so much,” he said, almost commanding.

Another moan at the thought. She removed her hand from the mattress and fell backwards. “Come straddle me baby... ohhhh... Paul baby... let me...” her plea was lost in her panting and moaning as her hand and hips brought her closer to orgasm.

“You really need me now, don’t you suga?” He hadn’t moved from her side.

“I want you to feel how hot I am baby... oh God... I haven't...” her claim that she hadn’t been this aroused in a long while died in her throat as another moan pushed its way past.

“All right. Let’s see what you can do for me.”

Yet another moan. “Yes baby?”

“Come on baby. Do you want to suck me, or do you want me to put it inside you?”

Her hand was still coursing throughout her hot, wet cunt, keeping her on the edge of orgasm.

“Play with it, rub that thing,” he said, again mesmerized by her hand in her pussy.

“I want you to touch me and I will suck you, then I want you deep, deep inside... Ohhhhhh.... I'm soooo wet... and hot....”

“I’m gonna hold it for you, baby. I ain’t gonna cum until I’ve fucked you real good.”

More fluid just poured from her pussy, flowing over her hand. His words were letting her get even more aroused.

“You see how good I am to my baby...”

“Every time you talk, it arouses me that much more... it feels like my hand is on fire... oh baby....” her words were nearly incoherent, her thoughts stringing together.

“Gonna talk to you to make you cum like you never did before.”

“Mmmmm... yes baby,” she said, encouraging him. She was struggling to keep her hips from spasming uncontrollably.

“Don’t stop them, honey, let them go.” Remembering to talk to her, he added, “You’re gonna suck my sweet cock dry, aren’t you?”

Her thumb was encircling her clit, almost on its own. “Mmmmmm.......... put it in my mouth for me, baby... I can’t.... ohhhhh....”

“And don’t forget how your daddy is put that big rock hard thing deep inside, filling, stretching that pussy of yours. Go on baby.”

“Touch me Paul... please.”

“Look at that cock while you’re fingering. Let my cock rub your pussy.”

“Mmmm yes.... I need you baby... so bad...”

He got to his knees between her legs, taking his hard, thick cock in his hand. She removed her hand, glistening with her own fluids, from her pussy to give him access. He ran his cock along her slit, fingering her clit with his other hand.

“Oh God, Paul...”

She moaned as he ran his dick over her clit.

“How bad do you need me to ram this thing deep into you baby? Tell me.”

“Soooo bad, baby. To the hilt... my hips are quivering with need... please baby... don’t make me wait any longer...”

“Yeah hon, yeah.” Satisfied, he thrust his hips hard, grabbing her hips to pull her closer.

She moaned loudly as her back arched with the sudden onslaught of sensation. He pushed it quickly as deep as her body would allow. Her head was thrown back in pleasure and her eyes squeezed shut. Her hands clenched the blankets at her sides, her hips rising against his. His fingers pressed into her hips as he pulled her closer. His thighs were moving his body up and down, even as he sat on his knees.

“Oh Paul baby.... don’t stop... please.”

He pulled back then drove the hammer home. A muffled moan that was half gasp leaped from her throat as her eyes flew open in blind ecstasy. He kept slamming himself into her soaking cunt.

“Oh baby....”

“You’ve had it from others but never had this kind of fucking have you? My little slut...” The question was almost a statement.

“No... never... I’m burning alive baby,” she gasped, using all of her willpower to answer.

“You worship my cock, don’t you honey?”

“Oh yes Paul... God... I love it when you talk like this...”

“Work with me... fuck me back baby.”

Her legs unfolded and wrapped around his waist.

“Squeeze my prick with that hot wet cunt,”

Her hips spasmed against his.

“Go on. Milk the cum out of me.”

The strong muscles of her pussy squeezed hard and released, over and over again. He leaned down over her, his strong arms holding his upper body over her. Her hands caressed his glistening skin.

“Ahh yeah baby...”

“God you are so sexy...” she said, gripping his broad shoulders.

“I feel ya baby.” He reached around with one hand and grabbed her ass cheek. “I love those sweet firm cheeks,” he muttered, thrusting. He nearly fell onto her with the ferocity of the next plunge, so he sat back up on his knees. He took her ass in both hands.

“Mmmmmmm... oh baby... keep talking....”

He gripped her cheeks hard until she winced in pain. She found it difficult to keep from screaming with pleasure. He slapped her ass hard, once, making her wild with animal lust.

“Mmmmmmm.... yes baby....”

He smacked her ass again, making her fuck him harder and faster.

“Harder baby... I've been a very bad girl,” she said, panting wildly.

Slapping her ass again, driving himself in deep. He gripped her cheeks hard again. Her back arched, lifting her ass completely away from the bed. He let his index finger sink into her asshole.

“Ohhhhhh....”

“I’m gonna finger-fuck your ass...”

“Yes baby...”

“...while my cock fucks your pussy.”

“I love it so much.... you know just how to get to me baby...”

He pushed his finger into the hilt. She winced again, but he couldn’t stop himself even if she wanted him to.

“I gotta fuck your ass and pussy till you cum like you never have before.”

“It hurts so good, baby... don't stop... please.”

She clenched her cunt and ass muscles around his dick and finger, his finger still pumping her ass. His cock was fucking her pussy with hard, wild thrusts, all the way in and out.

“Oh God baby... I'm going to cum... I can't hold it much longer... I'm trying...”

Her moans were turning into squeals and grunts, getting louder each time. Her hips were bucking wildly, her head thrown back. The veins in his neck were pronounced from his concentration on her. Every muscle in his body seemed to be flexed as she flailed about wildly, skewered on his long, hard dick.

“Oh yes baby...”

“Fuckin’ you girl. You’re gonna stay fucked for months.”

“You bring out the animal in me.... Mmm... make it hurt, baby...”

“You never had it like this, have you?” he asked again making it sound like a statement.

His finger dug deeper into her ass.

“Never... never”

“It hurts, doesn’t it? Fuck it. I’m gonna hurt you bad.”

“I don’t want it to stop...”

“My cocks gonna hurt you... pummel that pussy.”

“Do it baby... ohhhhh.... don't hold back...”

He could feel his cum starting to rise from his balls.

“Baby, it’s starting. Damn its cummin...”

“I don’t...” she gasped. “I don’t want to cum yet... I don't want it to end. Take it out... let me suck it while you play with me, baby...”

He couldn’t hear her pleas as the blood in his head raged. He thrusted deeper and harder, until thick spurts of hot cream shot into her cunt. His dick was convulsing, throbbing. His ejaculation caused her to lose control of her own.

“Ohhhh God... I can't... I cant hold it... I'm cumming baby... so much... I can't tell if it’s you or me...”

“Go on baby. Cum all over the bed... that honey of yours all over the bed...”

Her cunt muscles squeezed hard, milking them both.

“Oh yeah... damn... jeez... so good.... it’s so good.”

Her hands reached up to drag his head down to hers. She started devouring his mouth with hers, mercilessly taking more from him. He struggled to pull away from her.

“Baby I’m so light headed... Let me rest a minute.”

“Oh God baby... I feel like I could go all night...”

“Rest a second, baby... take a break,” he laughed.

“Mmmm... you rest... I'll watch over you...”

“I’m getting sleepy, baby.”

She laid him back on the bed, her lips tenderly tasting his neck. Her fingers ran through the thick hair on his chest. “Do you want me to let you go to sleep, baby?” she asked between kisses. “I love the taste of salt on your skin,” she murmured.

“Not yet baby. I’ll stay with you some more.”

“Good... I wasn't planning on letting you leave,” she chuckled. Her lips continued over his shoulders. “I’m tempted to lick your dick clean.”

“Go easy... very easy... its a little sore from all that hard drivin’.”

She put on a fake pout- only half false- “No more tonight, baby? Did I wear you out?”

“It’s ok just go real light.”

“I'll be as gentle as a summer breeze...” She turned around, straddling his chest. His hands reached up to stroke her back gently. She took his dick tenderly in her hand. She let her tongue taste the mixture of their fluids, licking softly like a cat nursing her wounds.

She heard him moan softly. “Yeah, baby... soft just like that.”

“I love the flavor that we make together.” She let her lips trap some more of the fluid in her mouth, her tongue gently caressing from the base up his shaft.

“That’s good baby.”

She let his head slip between her lips to make sure no drop slip by unnoticed. She took his cock from her mouth, leaned down farther, and took his testicles very gently in her mouth.

“Ummm... oh very easy baby.”

She let her tongue massage his testicles gently, lovingly. Then she moved to his inner thighs, searching for every bit of the love syrup that she could get.

His hands stroked her back and down to her ass. Her skin trembled beneath his touch.

With all the deliberation of a surgeon, she went over his skin once again, feeling his blood pump beneath her roaming lips.

“Feels nice, suga,” he murmured softly.

“You taste wonderful,” she said, nearly whispering, realizing that her lover was close to nodding off.

“Ummm...”

She turned back around and stretched out next to him. He was already softly breathing, sleeping soundly. Watching him sleep, her previous arousal slowly bled off and she got sleepy as well. She rested her head on his shoulder, her arm draped over his chest. “Good night, lover.”
Sign up to rate and review this story