Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

If You Show Me Heaven I Will Meet You There

by Jessica_Angel

just read for a good story

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 10180 words

?Blocked
"Oh my god, do you have to do that?" Jessica asked.

"I'm not doing a thing." Nikki answered.

"Stop playing innocent." Jessica said.

"Baby, I know what pisses you off so I wouldn't do that." Nikki replied.

"Then who would?" Jessica asked.

"Take a guess." Nikki answered.

"It can't be." Jessica said.

"It can, she's been trying to come between us since we've been together." Nikki replied.

"But things settled down after we..." Jessica said.

"I know but now she's trying to get between our marriage." Nikki replied.

"I thought she was happy with her marriage." Jessica said.

"Baby, it seems your brother says different." Nikki replied.

"But Tim always tells me how happy he is." Jessica said.

"He's happy, just not with her. She seems more interseted in breaking us up." Nikki replied.

"I want to ask but I know you'll get pissed so I won't." Jessica said.

"You were gonna ask if I ever had a thing for her." Nikki replied.

"I was thinking relationship but yeah." Jessica said.

"No, all that happened was an innocent picture with her and Tim." Nikki replied.

"So I have nothing to worry about?" Jessica asked.

"I only have eyes and other body parts for you." Nukki answered.

"So these other body parts are they able to feel or please a person?" Jessica asked.

"Yes and pleasure is also an option." Nikki answered.

"You might want to show me." Jessica said.

"I would love to but I can't until later." Nikki replied.

"Do I want to know." She asked.

"Tim invited us over to dinner." He answered.

"So is involves me as well." She said.

"Yeah, but he also invited James and DJ Ashba." He replied.

"Any other surprises?" She asked.

"Not that I know of." He answered.

"Or you're not telling me. " She said.

"I wouldn't keep stuff like that away from you." He repled.

"Unless it's a birthday." She said.

"Right and that's still far off." He repled.

"So what time do we have to be there?" She asked.

"In an hour." He answered.

She walked away heading towards their bedroom. He followed her. She started changing. She knew dinner with Tim had to be serious, so she had to dress nicely. He kept watching her as she moved about the room.

"Aren't you gonna change?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's just nice watching you." He answered.

"I bet it is. Seeing me strip off all my clothes just to be replaced by sexy and nice." She said.

"Forget nice, just do sexy." He replied.

"Can't do just sexy." She said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because this is my brother's dinner not one of our parties." She answered.

"How about a little sexy?" He asked.

"Sexy, little only underneath the dress I'll be wearing." She answered.

He walked to the closet and took out a pair of jeans and a black button-up shirt with a huge skull on the back. He stripped off the shorts and slid on the jeans. He then pulled off the t-shirt and slid on the button-up and started doing up the buttons. She sat down on the bed and buckled the black satin rhinestone sandals that matched the black shirt that had rockstar written across the front, along with a short Sterling Skirt. He hooked the chains to his wallet to his belt loop and stuffed his wallet in the back pocket. He lastly slipped on his shoes and waited for her.

"You ready?" He asked.

She stood up and walked towards him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She answered.

They walked out of the bedroom and through the halls towards the front. He opened the door and let her out before he walked out and locked the door. They walked towards the black Hummer. He opened the door and she got in before he went to his side and got in. He started the car and drove away from the house and towards Tims' house. She slipped in a CD and the sounds of Godsmack filled the air. He sang along to her surprise. She didn't even know he ever listened to her CDs. She watched the scenery as he kept singing along.

Twenty minutes later, he drove into a driveway and shut off the car. He got out and went to her side and opened her door. She got out and they walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. Just as the door opened, James and DJ Ashba were getting out of another car and making their way up the steps.

"Glad everyone could make it." Tim said ushering everyone inside.

She headed into the livingroom and sat down with him beside her. James, DJ Ashba and Tim all sat down on seperate chairs.

"So am I the only woman that's gonna be here?" She asked.

"Yes." Tim answered.

"So why dinner?" James asked.

"Well, I have some news that involve Sixx: A.M. " Tim answered.

""Is is bad or good?" DJ Ashba asked.

"It's good." Tim answered.

"Then why can't you tell us before dinner." Nikki asked.

"Because I want you to stay for dinner." Tim answered.

"We wouldn't pass up a nice dinner with family." She said.

Tim got up and walked into the kitchen to check on dinner. She got up and headed into the kitchen and leaned up against the counter. Tim saw her.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Surpriseingly fine. I figured she wouldn't stay long since you and Nikki were family." Tim answered.

"So how long has this been going on?" She asked.

"Since before you and Nikki were married. But I didn't hold that against her." Tim answered.

"Well, she got what she wanted when she became family. She just couldn't get between me and Nikki." She said.

"Jess, Nikki wouldn't do that to you. I saw how he looked at you when you first met." Tim replied.

"I know, I was there that day." Jessica said.

Nikki walked in and caught the last sentence.

"What are you two talking about?" Nikki asked.

"The day you first met her." Tim answered.

"And the way you looked at me." Jessica said.

"It's the same look I give you everyday." Nikki replied.

"No, there are different looks. One: when you want something. Two: when you're mad or upset with me. Three: the look of annoyance. Four: the look you give when you think no ones looking and that includes your kids." Jessica said.

"Okay you two need to clear out or help me with dinner." Tim replied.

Nikki left and Jessica decided to help Tim carry dinner out to the dining room. Tim pulled out her chair and Jessica sat down. He called the other three and they sat down. Tim at the head of the table with James, Nikki to his right and Jessica and DJ Ashba to his left. They passed bowls and plates back and forth and ate in silence. Nikki kept giving her looks but she ignored him. Right now was not the time to get turned on, especially if Tim needed family around.

"So the good news is Sixx: A. M. is going on tour this summer." Tim said.

"That's all." James replied.

"Yes but the only thing is, Jessica won't be able to work with you till warped tour is over." Tim said.

"That's not good news for Nikki." Jessica replied.

"Damn, nothing works out how you plan." Nikki said disappointed.

"Honey, don't worry about that. Just think about when I get there." Jessica replied.

"So Tim how are you really?" Nikki asked.

"Like I was telling Jess, surprisingly fine. I knew she wasn't the kind of girl to settle down for to long." Tim answered.

"Really now." James said.

"She made it clear after we dated that if she settled down, she'd just find a way to cheat on me." Tim replied.

"And did she?" Jessica asked.

"No, we decided that we'd divorce before she could do that." Tim answered.

"Let's leave Tim alone, he'll talk about it if you leave him alone." Nikki said.

"How's the album coming?" Jessica asked.

"You should know that. You're there everyday." DJ Ashba answered.

"I know, but I never got to hear the final work. Nikki wouldn't let me. Something about me hearing what's in those notebooks." Jessica said.

"I want you to hear what's in those books before you hear or read anything else that has to do with my past." Nikki replied.

"I know that and I'm not complaining." Jessica said.

"Good thing too." James replied.

"No fair ganging up on me." Jessica said.

She got up and walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. She hated when all the guys did that to her and there wasn't another woman to take her side. And Nikki let them say that shit to her. He didn't even bother to defend her. Jessica pushed herself off the counter and walked towards the back door. She walked outside and tried to clear her head. She walked out into the yard and stared at the sky.

Nikki saw her standing outside and made his way to her and wrapped his arms around her. She started to pull away but he held her tighter.

"Don't." He said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because it's hard enough to tell you I'm sorry." He answered.

"It's not you, I just hate when they gang-up on me and you don't stop them." She said.

"Jess, I let them make asses out of themselves so they have to come crawling to you for forgiveness. I personally love seeing that." He replied.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner?" Jessica asked.

"Because I figured you'd have figured it out by now." Nikki answered.

"You should have said something that way I could've made it a lot better or made them beg me to forgive them." Jessica said.

"And I would love to see it." He replied.

He kissed her cheek and just held her. She turned in his arms when the back door opened and out walked James, Tim and DJ Ashba. They walked towards Jessica and Nikki.

"Jess, we're sorry." Tim said.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" She asked.

"For not defending you." Tim answered.

"You're my brother, I didn't expect you too." Jessica said.

Nikki let Jessica go. The next thing she knew, she had four arms wrapped around her.

"Jess, we should know not to gang-up on you." James said.

"We hate having you mad at us and begging you to forgive us is aweful." DJ Ashba replied.

"And you two think I like having you beg." Jessica asked.

"No, because you mad at us means we can't come over and play." James answered.

"And it makes Nikki upset. Cause he likes having you two around." Jessica said.

Nikki joined in on the hugging as well as Tim.

"You know I hate being in the middle of these hugs, you think you guys can let me go." Jessica said.

Each one let her go, but Nikki kept holding her.

"So is dinner ruined?" James asked.

"Not yet, just a minor set back." Tim answered.

Nikki let her go and everyone headed back inside and sat down again. Tim served dessert and everyone was quiet. Soon dessert was finished, James and DJ Ashba moved to the den while Nikki told Tim that he and Jessica needed to head home. Tim understood and walked them to the front door. Tim waited till the Hummer was out of sight before he walked into the den.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Nikki shut off the engine, got out and went to her side, opened the door and helped her out. They walked up the steps and he unlocked the door. They walked inside and Nikki locked the door. He grabbed her and pulled her to the bedroom. She squealed as his lips latched onto her neck. His lips moved up to her lips and devoured every inch. He slowly moved to the soft skin behind her ear. As he lay gentle kisses, a sharp intake of breath was taken in.

Holy hell! His tongue is purely magical. What's it gonna be like when he starts eating her. Fainting seemed likely.

"Come on, let's get you undressed. I've fantasized all through dinner seeing you naked. Baby, make my fantasy come true." Nikki said.

Nikki helped her strip off the shirt. She bent to undo the shoes and Nikki softly trailed kisses down her spine. A shiver ran through her body causing her to get hot. She straighten and turned to face Nikki. My real breasts pressed against his clothed chest. She heard him sharply inhale.

"You are gorgeous, fuck."

The skirt fell to the floor. Nikki reached for her and hungerly kissed her, which was satisfying. He led her to the bed and gently pushed her onto it. He laid beside her, leaned on his elbow and he stared at her. "Jess, you are beautiful." He said tugging at a nipple.

Her hand carressed the flaming star tattoo, " Nikki, so are you."

He leaned down and took the nipple in his mouth. He licked and sucked till it was standing at attention. He did the same to the other giving it the same attention as the first. She began moaning, a low growl from deep within her chest. Nikki must have heard it and he continued licking down to her abdomen. She couldn't take it anymore so she flipped him onto his back and straddled him. He let out an "Umph" as she took him by surprise when he landed on his back. His erection was quite big at the moment but she wanted to see it get huge and put her ex to shame.

She leaned forward and took one of his nipples into her mouth. Teasing it with her tongue, making him moan softly. He grasped her hips and moved her over his cock. He started grinding against her, which cause her to get wetter. She gently bit his nipple, making him buck. She smiled, kissed her way up his flame to the star at his throat, then lick down to the other nipple. Licking and sucking until his moan became a growl. She looked up and his gorgeous green eyes stared back at her.

"You're driving me crazy, fuck Jess. I want to fuck you right now but I need to take my time because I want to kiss every inch of you."

"Kiss away."

Nikki flipped her over onto her back and started kissing her neck. Soft, gentle kisses that drove her wild. All of a sudden he bit her. Not hard but enough to make her flinch. "Sorry. You'd be mine forever if I was a vampire." he said continueing kissing. She hoped it left a mark. She wanted people to see that she was his.

He reached her breast again and took a nipple into his mouth sucking and kissing until she thought she was going to die. "Oh Nikki. Baby go lower."

"I am. Just be patient, baby."

She flopped down on her side of the bed and he sat next to her. "So how about those paybacks?" he inquired his voice husky.

"Paybacks, whatever do you mean?" She asked propping herself up on her elbow to look at him. An amazing view, if she did say so.

"Come here, I'll show you." He waggled a finger and she gladly accepted. She moved further on the bed and without hesitation, he pulled her onto his lap.

"Kiss me," He commaned and she obeyed. She licked his lips gently before placeing feather light kisses all over his face. He growled, "More." She seized his mouth and overtook his tongue with hers. She kept at him until she almost passed out.

He use the break for yet another instruction. "Touch me," he breaths. She guessed he realized that she wasn't going to do anything without him telling her what he wanted. Whatever he asks, I'll do... as long as he tells me first. Two can play this game...

She ran her fingers over his head, explored his neck and shoulder. She pushed more of her weight on his chest, causing him to fall back on the bed.

"Throwing around your weight?" He slyly inquired.

"You have no idea." She whispered as her hands roamed his body finding their way under his shirt, up to his chest. His skin like silk and she could feel his heartrate increased. She pressed the bulk of her weight onto the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

A deep gruntal moan was the only sound he made.

"What was that, I couldn't quite make that out?" He growled more at her.

"My shirt..." He mumbled.

"Yeah that's a shirt you're wearing," She teased feigning innocence. She could feel his exasperation building as he grabbed both arms and tossed her onto the bed. Somehow he romoved his shirt and pants and was on top of her before she could get her bearings straight.

She laid there staring up at his deep green eyes. He skillfully unclasped her bra with one hand. The man has talented.

He kisses a long trail starting from ear to navel. She contained every once of strength not to pounce him. She didn't even touch him. He pulled off her panties when he arrived at that area. His eyes devoured her body as he leaned back to look at her fully. "God you're lovely." She didn't respond. What exactly do you say to that?

"What? Something wrong, baby?" He asked with concern in his husky voice.

"No, you haven't told me what to do. If you remember, I'm supposed to do everything you ask." She explained evoking the innocent tone.

"Kiss me, fuck me...grr. Do something, anything! Have your way with me!" he implored close to desperation. That was all she needed to hear.

She pounced onto him straddling him with her legs. She didn't wait for him to respond as she busily kissed and wiggled up and down his naked body. Somehere in that time, the boxers came off. Her hands, tongue traveled over his body and was rewarded with grunts and moans unlike anything she had ever heard. It was music to her ears.

"Ohhh, fuck me." He mumured.

"What? Sorry you'll have to speak louder." She chuckled running her tongue around his sensitive naval area. She could feel his entire body rumble beneath her. He somehow managed to lift her straight onto his erect cock. Of course... she didn't object.

She slowly started, rocking back and forth finding their rhythm. She wanted to enjoy this. How often do you get to fuck a gorgeous man? And then, we found it and yes, it was on.

All she had to say was, the ground shook and the angels sang from the skies above. They found their release and she collapsed onto him. She didn't bother moving, wanted to savor the moment. She could feel the drip coming out slowly.

She started to get up to head to the bathroom but his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"And where do you think you are going?" He asked.

"To the bathroom." She answered.

He reluctantly let her go, "Hurry back."

"And what if I don't?" She asked.

"Then I'm coming in to get you." He answered.

"Then, I might as well take a bath." She said.

"You're trying to kill me." He replied.

"Baby, if I was trying to kill you, you'd already be dead." Jessica said.

"How so?" Nikki asked.

"The nights before our wedding, our wedding night and the many nights after that." Jessica answered.

"True but baby, those nights are far from over." Nikki said.

She headed into the bathroom and did her business, then she turned on the shower. She figured he'd join her in the shower rather than the bath. She adjusted the water to the right temperature. She soon got in and right on cue, Nikki walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. He wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck. His hands caressed every inch of bare skin.

"Is there ever a time when you don't think about sex?" She asked.

"Only when I'm writing or recording." He answered.

"So you think about it a lot." Jessica said.

"Basically, yeah." Nikki replied.

"Nice to know." She said.

"What about you?" Nikki asked.

"I think about it but not all day. I do have other thoughts and I have my writing to worry about." Jessica answered.

"I just hope you don't use our bedroom antics for that." He said.

"I wouldn't do that to you. But I do use it to refresh my memory about how to write it." She replied.

"I'll refresh your memory right now." Nikki said.

He continued to kiss her body as she tried to wash her body. He turned her around so she was facing him and stopped her. He lifted her up and entered her causing her to moan.

"Maybe we should get out of here." She said.

Nikki didn't have to be told twice. He turned off the water and carried her out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He laid her onto the bed and continued where he left off in the shower.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Hours later, the doorbell rang. Nikki groaned cause he didn't want to get up from the comfortable position he was in. He didn't want to disturb Jessica as she slept. He reluctantly got up and slipped on his jeans and went to answer the door. He walked through the halls towards the front door. He unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

"Gunner, what are you doing here?" Nikki asked.

"Needed to get away from mom." Gunner answered.

Nikki let Gunner in, shut and locked the door.

"So tell me what's wrong?" Nikki asked.

"Dad, is it okay if I stay here?" Gunner answered.

"It's okay with me, but I have to check with Jess." Nikki said.

Nikki walked back into the bedroom to find Jessica was awake.

"Is he okay?" Jessica asked.

"Not sure, but he wants to stay." Nikki answered.

"Baby, your kids are welcomed here. You know you don't have to ask me. All I need is you tell me they're here." Jessica said.

She got up and slipped on a black nightgown along with her robe. They walked out to the livingroom. Jessica walked over to Gunner. He hugged her.

"You are welcome to stay and so are your brothers and sisters." Jessica said.

"Thank you." Gunner replied letting her go.

Jessica went back to the bedroom and let Nikki and Gunner alone. She figured if Gunner was gonna talk, she didn't need to be present. She took off the robe and slid back into bed.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-

"So what's wrong?" Nikki asked.

"Needed to get away from mom." Gunner answered.

"Is she being a bitch again?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah." Gunner answered.

"Like Jess said you're always welcomed here. But don't cover up what's wrong. Jess and I are here if you need to talk." Nikki said.

"I know." Gunner replied.

"Anyway it's late. You head to bed and we'll talk more in the morning." Nikki said.

Gunner hugged Nikki and headed off to his bedroom. Nikki headed to the master bedroom. He walked inside, shut the door and took off his jeans. He slid into bed, wrapped his arms around Jessica and pulled the sheet over them.

"Everything okay?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, don't worry." Nikki answered.

Jessica leaned closer and kissed him before turning over.

"I love you." Nikki said.

"I love you too." Jessica replied.

Nikki turned the same direction she was in and wrapped his arms around her. They both fell asleep.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

The next morning, Nikki woke up and Jessica wasn't in bed. He knew exactly where she was when he smelled breakfast. Nikki got up and put on a clean pair of jeans. He left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen.

Nikki saw Gunner sitting at the counter eating. So Nikki slid onto a empty stool. Jessica set a plate in front of him. He thanked her and began eating.

"This is good." Nikki said.

"Thank you." Jessica replied.

"Do you have dinner planned yet?" Gunner asked.

"No, your dad is cooking tonight but I have already made a special dessert." Jessica answered.

"You got enough for extra company?" Nikki asked.

"It depends on how many you're talking about." Jessica answered.

"Just James and DJ Ashba." Nikki said.

"I'll have enough. I also have to get a start on things for the weekend." Jessica replied.

"What's this weekend?" Nikki asked.

"All the kids will be here. So if you need anything leave a list." Jessica answered.

"Okay." Nikki said.

"The same goes for you to Gunner." Jessica replied.

Jessica started cleaning up as both guys finished eating. Jessica left the kitchen and headed into the bedroom to ger her shoes before heading back to the kitchen.

"Anyone want to go with me?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. give me a minute." Nikki answered.

"Me too." Gunner said.

"Take you time." Jessica replied.

Both guys left the kitchen and headed into their bedroom to finish getting dressed. Nikki was finished first, so he headed back to the kitchen. He saw Jessica finishing the dished. She finished the last plate and dried her hands.

"Come her." Nikki said.

Jessica walked over to him and he kissed her.

"Better than breakfast." Jessica asked.

"Gotta have my morning kiss." Nikki answered.

"Then kiss away, cause you may not get me alone until bed time come this weekend." Jessica said.

Gunner walked into the kitchen, "So where are we going?"

"Grocery shopping. Gotta pick up what your dad needs for dinner along with other things." Jessica answered.

Nikki grabbed his keys and all three headed out to the hummer. Jessica slid in The Academy Is... and the music filled the air.

"Interesting choice." Nikki said.

"At least it's not Motley Crue." Jessica replied.

"So dad when's tour?" Gunner asked.

"This summer while Jess works warped." Nikki answered.

"That's gonna be tough." Gunner said.

"It will be but there will be phone, computer as well visits from family." Jessica replied.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Twenty minutes later, Nikki shut off the engine and everyone got out. They walked into the store and Jessica got a cart. She pulled out the list and they went through the store.

"Got everything you need?" Jessica asked.

"I have to get one more thing. But you and Gunner finish up." Nikki answered.

Nikki left her and Gunner to finish shopping and they were soon walking to the checkout.

"Can I ask you something." Gunner said.

"You can ask anything." Jessica replied.

"When are you and dad gonna have a baby?" Gunner asked.

"Maybe you should ask you dad." Jessica answered.

"I know but don't you want a baby?" Gunner asked.

"I do but it has to be something your father wants as well." Jessica answered.

"I know." Gunner said.

"Why do you want to know?" Jessica asked.

"Because I want to see you happy." Gunner answered.

They got in the checkout line and Gunner started putting stuff on the belt. Nikki walked up behind Jessica and kissed her cheek. She didn't ask him about what he went to get. The last item was rung up along with what he got and Nikki paid. Bags were put in the cart and Jessica pushed it out to the hummer. The guys loaded and she took the cart back. She soon got in and Nikki started the car. This time she slid in her Murderdolls CD and stared out the window.

"You okay?" Nikki asked.

"Just fine." She answered.

"I know something's wrong when you listen to this CD." Nikki said.

"I'm fine really." Jessica replied.

The rest of the ride was quiet except for the music. Nikki knew something was wrong and she wouldn't say it in front of Gunner. It worried him when she was unhappy but it could be fixed. She only had to tell him.

"Dad, when are you and Jess gonna have a baby?" Gunner asked.

Now Nikki understood why she was listening to the CD. He looked over at Jessica.

"That hasn't been discusses yet?" Nikki answered.

"Okay." Gunner said.

"Why the sudden question about babies?" Nikki asked.

"Cause I want to see Jessica happy." Gunner answered.

Nikki knew how his son felt. He want to always keep her happy even if they fought. But he knew the make-ups were better. But how does he fix this. Both guys comtinued talking while Jessica zoned off.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Twenty minutes later. Nikki turned off the car and started to get out when he noticed Jessica hadn't even moved.

"Jess. we're home." Nikki said.

She moved slowly as she opened the door. She got out ans helped carry the grocerys in. She went first to unlock the door, then went inside with both guys behind. Nikki set his bags down, then took her bag and set it down. He went back to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"What's wrong?" Nikki asked.

"Nothing, just thinking." Jessica answered.

"That can be a curse." Nikki said.

"I know." Jessica replied.

Nikki let her go so they could put the grocerys away. She took some and put them away and Nikki did the same. Nikki picked up the item he got and handed it to her.

"What's this?" Jessica asked looking at the box.

"Open it." Nikki answered.

Jessica carefully lifted off the top and gasped in shock. Inside the box was a sheer nightie along with a small box. She picked up the small box.

"What's this?" Jessica asked.

Nikki took the box and opened it, "It's the one thing I didn't give you when I asked you to marry me."

"Nikki, I never complained about not having it." Jessica said.

Nikki took her left hand, slid off the wedding band, slipped on the engagement ring and then slipped the wedding band back on. After that, they finished putting the grocerys away.

"What time is dinner?" Jessica asked.

"Same as always." Nikki answered.

"But you could've told James and DJ Ashba differently." Jessica said.

"You know they'll show up early." Nikki replied.

"Only if they think I'm cooking." Jessica said.

"They know who's cooking tonight and they'll still come early." Nikki replied.

"Then you my dear better get your son to help cause I know you won't let me help." Jessica said.

"I will." Nikki replied.

"If no one needs me, I'm gonna get a bath in before all the fun starts." Jessica said.

"I'd join you but can't." Nikki replied.

"Why can't you?" Jessica asked.

"Because it usually leads to sex." Nikki answered.

"Nikki, we have hours till dinner and Gunner is in his room." Jessica said.

"Then lead on." Nikki replied.

Jessica headed out of the kitchen, Nikki right behind and they walked into the master bedroom and locked the door. They stripped off every article of clothing and never made it to the bathroom. Nikki started touching her naked body.

Together they lie on the bed. He kisses her neck and lips, his tongue thrusting into her mouth, entwining with hers. His lips slide lower, down her breasts and suck one of them into his mouth, feeling its nipple harden against his wet tongue. He moves to the other breast, widened his mouth and enclose as much of it as he can within it, gobbling hungrily like a baby.

He moves down, his tongue trailing down her belly till he reaches the warmth of her sex. Slowly at first, his tongue runs across her clit, then presses harder. He sucks her clit into his mouth, feelong the folds of her labia against his tongue. He pushed her legs apart, slips his tongue down and push its wetness into the depths of her hot pussy. Thrusting in and out, then his finger rubs against her clit and causes her to squirm above him,

He rises, brings her up to her hands and knees, spread her legs again so that he can gaze upson her beautiful sex. He inserts his fingers deep into her hole, thrust them in and out. She reaches back and begins to rub her clitoris. He rises hehind her, slipping his hardened cock into her pussy, thrusting hard, feeling the walls tighten around his shaft.

Thrusting in, pulling out, the tip of his cock brushing against the edge of her lips. He thrusts in again with his cock, lubricates his finger and rubs it around the rim of her ass. Then he pushed it in slowly, thrusting with it in time with his cock that continues to shove into her love channel. In...out...in...out... She writhes in front of him, her breasts swaying, the nipples grazing the covers of the bed. She moans as he continues to thrust with his cock in her pussy, his finger in her ass.

Her breathing quickens, she groans louder and the sounds excite him more. He rams into her harder, and he cries out almost at the same time as she does as his hot cum spews into her hot slippery depths of her wonderful sex. He remains close to her for a few minutes, letting his swolen cock cubside, and their bodies continue to shudder with thte after-shocks of their orgasms.

"Baby, I think he need to get a shower in." Jessica said.

Nikki let her go and watched as she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He soon followed her into the bathroom. They got in and he wrapped his arms around her while she tried to wash her body.

"Nikki." She said.

"Hmm." He replied.

"We better finish or dinner is never gonna get started." Jessica said.

"I know but I like being around you." Nikki replied.

He grabbed the soap and sensually washed her body.

"Don't start something we can't finish." Jessica said.

"I want to get all I can before the house becomes a playground." Nikki replied.

"It already is." She said.

She took the soap and finished washing herself. She stood under the water to rinse off. She then grabbed the coconut scented shampoo and washed her hair. After rinsing out the shampoo, she got out of the shower and left Nikki to finish his. She dried off and headed into the bedroom. She put on a black bra and panty set, then headed to the closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a tight fitting black shirt with 'I Leave Bite Marks!' written across the chest.

Nikki walked out and pulled out a pair of jeans and slid them on. He turned to look at Jessica and caught a glimpse of her shirt.

"Do you really?" He asked.

"You should know." She answered.

"I think I'm the one that does that." Nikki said.

"Want to test this theory to see if I do or not?" Jessica asked.

"I'll have to take you up on that another time." Nikki answered.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Twenty minutes later, the door bell went off and Nikki went to answer it. Standing on the other side was James and DJ Ashba.

"Come on in and head to the backyard." Nikki said.

All three guys walked through the house and headed out to the backyard. Nikki had already started making dinner. Jessica was standing near the grill watching Gunner do his father's job. Nikki walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He let her go long enough so James and DJ Ashba could hug her. Then Jessica headed inside leaving the guys to do guy things. She headed into the kitchen and started on a few things for the weekend.

"So much stuff to do so little time." Jessica said to the empty room.

"Talk to yourself much." James replied.

"What do you need?" Jessica asked.

"Nikki needed something." James answered.

"Then you tell Nikki to walk his ass in here and get it." Jessica said.

James headed back outside and soon Nikki walked into the kitchen.

"Want to know what I needed?" Nikki asked.

"If it doesn't involve me than, no." Jessica answered.

Nikki got what her needed and left Jessica alone. She grabbed the items she needed to make Strawberry Shortcake. She was in the middle of cutting the strawberries when Gunner walked in.

"Can I help?" Gunner asked.

"Sure." Jessica answered.

She let him finish cutting the strawberries.

"Dad thinks you're mad at him." Gunner said.

"Not yet I'm not. I just have so much to do." Jessica replied.

"Ask dad, I know he'd help you." Gunner said.

"I know but right now he's busy with dinner. Go ask your father what else he has planned with dinner." Jessica replied.

Gunner wiped off his hands and headed outside. DJ Ashba walked in.

"Jess, anything I can do?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Only if you want to." Jessica answered.

"I want to." DJ Ashba said.

"Did Nikki tell you what else he had planned for dinner?" Jessica asked.

She didn't see Nikki walk in.

"I was just coming to tell you." Nikki answered.

Nikki walked to the fridge, open it and started pulling out stuff.

"What are you looking for?" Jessica asked.

"Everything." Nikki answered.

"Let me bring it out." Jessica said.

Jessica walked over to the fridge and put everything he had pulled out back into the fridge. She then bent over and opened the bottom drawer and pulled out the potato salad and handed it to Nikki. She then grabbed the greek salad and handed it to him.

"Anything else." Jessica asked.

"Yeah, but I have to wait for that." Nikki answered.

Nikki walked back outside and went back to what he was doing. Jessica went back to putting the finishing touches on the shortcake. Once she put the last strawberry on, she took the shortcake and put it in the fridge.

"Can you get the chips from the top shelf." Jessica asked.

"Sure." DJ Ashba answered.

She went to the fridge and grabbed the dip along with the different varities of salad dressing. She figured that way everyone got the one they wanted so she wouldn't have to head back inside to get it. She grabbed a tray and placed everything on it and DJ Ashba took it out for her. She followed and sat down in a chair at the table. Nikki looked over at her and smiled. When she didn't smile back, he knew something was wrong. But what?

Gunner sat down beside her.

"What's wrong?" Gunner asked.

"Just thinking." Jessica answered.

"Than can be a curse." Gunner said.

"You sound like your father. What's so bad about thinking?" Jessica asked.

"Not something to discuss with me, you should ask dad." Gunner answered.

Nikki saw his son and his wife talking and it still bothered him that she hadn't smiled since the shower. Nikki left James in charge of the grill so he could talk to her. He walked over to the table and Gunner excused himself.

"Can we talk?" Nikki asked.

"Sure." Jessica answered.

They got up and headed inside. They walked into the living room and sat down. Nikki's hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it off. He started kissing her bare skin. She had to stop this before they ended up completely naked but she didn't want to. She hated stopping him once he got started.

"Nikki." She moaned.

"What?" He asked.

"We have to stop." Jessica answered.

"Don't want to." Nikki said.

"Nikki, you don't want your son seeing us go at it." Jessica replied.

"I don't want that but I want you." He said.

"Later." She replied.

She put her shirt back on and he kissed her.

"So what were you and Gunner talking about?" Nikki asked.

"He asked what was wrong and I said I was thinking. He said that's a curse." Jessica answered.

"It is." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because that's all you do when your upset, when your working. I even believe you think while you sleep and that's why you don't sleep so well." Nikki answered.

"I can't just stop." Jessica said.

"Just talk to me when it's like that. I want to be able to help you." He replied.

"All I'll say is, I'll try." She said.

"That's all I can ask you to do." Nikki replied.

"So how much longer till dinner." Jessica asked.

"Well the meat is about done and so are your vegan burgers. Still don't know how you eat that." Nikki answered.

"Have you even tried it?" Jessica asked.

"No and don't force me too." Nikki answered.

"I won't unless you want to try." Jessica said.

"Let's go over and make sure nothing doesn't burn." Nikki replied.

"Satan forbid if it did." Jessica said.

They got up and headed over to the grill and Nikki took over once again. DJ Ashba took Jessica a few feet away and started talking to her.

"You okay?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Fine." Jessica answered.

"So what's going on?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Just talking, so nothing is wrong. Nikki and Gunner say I think to much." Jessica answered.

"You do but it's not a bad thing." DJ Ashba said.

"Tell them that." Jessica replied.

Jessica walked back to Nikki and stood beside him. James, Gunner and Nikki were talking about guy things again and Jessica didn't listen. Nikki put his arm around her and pulled her closer. He then whispered into her ear and she smirked.

"Dad, is dinner ready?" Gunner asked.

"Yeah, let me take it off the grill and bring it over." Nikki answered.

He let go of Jessica. Gunner, James and DJ Ashba walked over to the table and sat down. Nikki proceed to take the meat off the grill, then her vegan burgers. He handed her the vegan burgers and they walked to the table. They sat down and everyone began to eat. Little conversation took place.

"So you have ideas about tour?" Jessica asked.

"Not much is being said just yet but it's been suggested that the band gets together." Nikki answered.

"That's sounds fun." Jessica said.

"That's great dad." Gunner replied.

Nikki kept talking and Jessica had doubts about the tour. He'd get busy and forget to call or whatever and she'd just accept it and let it go. She wouldn't have a choice, she'd be on tour all summer and would keep her end whether he did or not. His kids would visit him and he'd forget her then as well. He's done it before and knew what would happen. Jessica finished eating and got up. She took her dishes into the kitchen. She then went to the bedrom and took off her shoes. She'd let Nikki have his fun tonight without her. She left the bedroom and walked through the house, opened the front door and walked out. She sat down on the porch swing and just stared at the night sky.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-

"Where's Jess?" James asked.

"Went inside." Gunner answered.

"Should be back soon." Nikki said.

Gunner excused himself and went into the house. He walked through and to the front. He walked out the front door and saw Jessica.

"Hey." Gunner said.

She didn't answer. So Gunner walked back through the house to the backyard.

"Did you see her?" Nikki asked.

"Yes but she's not talking." Gunner answered.

"Nikki, let me take care of this." DJ Ashba said.

He got up and went inside and went to the fron porch. He sat down beside Jessica and she looked at him.

"What's wrong?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to get away for awhile." Jessica answered.

"You're thinking again." DJ Ashba said.

"So what if I am?" Jessica answered.

"What about this time?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Tour and how he won't remember to call. Once the band gets together and the kids he forgets I exist." Jessica answered.

"Not true." DJ Ashba said.

"Yes it is. The last tour, he forgot about me and..." Jessica replied trailing off.

"She left me." Nikki finished.

"So how do you fix if?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Don't know. I don't remember how I fixed it last time." Nikki answered.

"Of course you wouldn't." Jessica said.

"How did he?" DJ Ashba asked.

"One thing that he's good at after I agreed to talk to him." Jessica answered.

"Give me a minute." Nikki said.

He walked inside and called Tim to see if Gunner could spend the night and of course Tim agreed. Nikki walked back out. DJ Ashba walked inside.

"So what did you do?" Jessica asked.

"Called Tim to see if Gunner could spend the night." Nikki answered.

"I'm predicting all night." Jessica said.

"I'm gonna have the guys help me clean up so you don't have to." Nikki replied.

He put his arm around her waist and they walked back inside and to the backyard.

"Guys help me clean up so Jess doesn't have to." Nikki said.

As soon as he said it, the guys were already cleaning. Nikki sat her down and made her relax. Gunner sat down beside her.

"You father called my brother and you're gonna spend the night over there." Jessica said,

"Not gonna ask why." Gunner replied.

"Don't want a mental image of us. Not a good thing for someone your age." Jessica said.

Gunner got up and helped cleaning up. Nikki walked out and sat down.

"The guys are even washing the dishes." Nikki said.

"Nikki, we have a dishwasher. Have them use it so they can get out of here soon." Jessica replied.

Nikki got up and headed back inside and told the guys about the dishwasher and Gunner stood back and laughed.

"What's so funny?" James asked.

"Do you honestly think Jess washes dishes every day. She uses it when dad throws a party and when all of us are here." Gunner answered.

"Why didn't we figure that out sooner." James asked.

"Cause you didn't ask or notice." Jessica answered walking in.

James and DJ Ashba started loading the dishwasher. Jessica leaned against the counter with Nikki beside her. Nikki wrapped his arms around her and they watched the guys. Soon the dishwasher was loaded and turned on. James and DJ Ashba said their goodbyes and and left. They past Tim on the way out and told him where to find Nikki. Tim walked into the kitchen.

"Ready to go." Tim asked.

"Give me a minute." Gunner answered.

He walked out of the kitchen and to his room to get what he needed for the night.

"So why am I doing this again?" Tim asked.

"Alone time for me and Jess." Nikki answered.

"And you can't do that with Gunner here." Tim asked.

"Look, Jessica and I won't have alone time all weekend and I'm gonna make it up to her now. Then before tour as well." Nikki answered.

"Don't need the details. Not again." Tim said.

Gunner walked back in and hugged both Nikki and Jessica. Tim and Gunner walked out of the house.

"All alone, now what?" Jessica asked walking away from Nikki.

Nikki grabbed her and stopped her. He pulled her back to him and kissed her. He kissed down her neck and she moaned. Nikki grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it off her. He then kissed between her breasts. With one hand he reached behind her and pulled her closer and the other unclasped her bra. She was exposed from the waist up and Nikki was kissing, licking all over her bare chest. He wanted to pleasure her since it was all about her. He always made it about her before he got his. She pulled away and left the kitchen. She headed into their bedroom. She had left him in the kitchen confused. Jessica took the sheer nightie and headed to the bathroom and changed into it. Once it was on, she left the bathroom and bedroom and back to the kitchen. Nikki saw her and was turned on.

"So." She asked.

He didn't say anything so she walked closer to him and he grabbed her and pulled her close.

"I'm glad I picked this out." Nikki answered.

He started kissing her all over the exposed skin. She let out little moans to let him know she was enjoying it. Carefully he slid down the straps and kissed and licked the newly exposed skin. He was about to lower more of the nightie when the doorbell rang.

"Damn." He said.

Jessica covered herself up and headed into the bedroom. She slid on her robe and walked to the living room. She saw Nikki open the door and there were the rest of his kids. Jessica knew what this meant and she went back to the bedroom and took off the robe and slipped into bed.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Twenty minutes later, Nikki had all the kids in bed after they explained why they were dropped off. He knew Jessica was already in bed, probably asleep and he didn't blame her. He headed into the bedroom and saw her asleep. Nothing he could do could make up for this. He took off his clothes and got into bed. He wrapped his arms around Jessica and kissed her cheek. He soon fell asleep.

Jessica stirred in her sleep and woke up. Nikki's arms were around her. She carefully unwrapped his arms and got out of bed. She slid on her robe and left the bedroom. She headed through the house and out to the back yard and sat down on the plastic chair. She had to clear her head and Nikki was asleep so he couldn't help.
---------
Nikki woke up and knew Jessica wasn't in the room. He got up and slid on his jeans and walked through the whole house not finding her anywhere. He reached the kitchen and saw she was outside in the back yard. He walked out and sat beside her.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just guess." She answered.

"I know. So tell me." He said.

"Well, went to bed horny. Fell asleep waiting for you and now I think everytime we start something, we can't finish it cause something gets in the way." Jessica replied.

"We can always get Tim to watch them." Nikki said.

"That doesn't always work." Jessica replied.

"Meaning." Nikki asked.

"I mean one or all want to be near you or they get sick and want you." Jessica answered.

"I know and that's not helping us." Nikki said.

Jessica got up and so did Nikki and they walked back into the house. They walked back through the house to their room. She took off her robe and he took off his jeans and they got into bed. They got comfortable and soon fell asleep.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-
The next morning, Nikki woke up and watched Jessica. He touched her and she was a little warm. This was not good. She hardly ever got sick and this worried him a little. He got up and went to the kitchen. Gunner was there making breakfast for the others.

"Tim dropped me off half an hour ago." Gunner said.

"Jess, isn't feeling well. So don't go into our room." Nikki replied.

"Do you know what's wrong?" Gunner asked.

"Not yet, she hasn't woke up yet." Nikki answered.

Not to long after, Jessica walked into the kitchen. She looked like shit and Nikki went to her and ushered her back into the bedroom.

"Nikki, I have to take care of the house." Jessica said.

"No, your not. You're staying in bed and getting better." Nikki replied.

"But you can't handle all five of them and me as well." Jessica said.

"I can and will. I can always get one of the guys to help." Nikki replied.

She layed on the bed. Nikki covered her up and kissed her forehead.

"Now get some sleep. I'll check on you later." Nikki said walking out of the bedroom.

He walked back into the kitchen and took out his phone. He even took over fixing breakfast. The doorbell went off and Gunner went to answer it. On the other side was James and DJ Ashba, Gunner let them in and they followed Gunner into the kitchen.

"Why are we here?" James asked.

"Jess is sick and she's right about me not being handleing everything." Nikki answered.

"Need us to help." DJ Ashba asked.

"Yeah, I still don't know how she does it all." Nikki answered.

"Dad, she's like a super hero and she can do it all. Have you ever sat down and watched her." Gunner asked.

"Not really." Nikki answered.

"She was making a Strawberry Shortcake yesterday with out asking you but she let me. I've seen her do three things at once and not ask anyone." Gunner said.

"And yet she still took care of us, you and the house. She never took time for herself." Storm replied.

"This is the first time she's been sick. Think you two can handle the kids." Nikki asked.

"We should be fine." James answered.

Nikki finished breakfast and served the kids. Nikki left the kitchen and headed into the bedroom. He sat in a chair and watched Jessica. He was worried about her. She never got sick, this was a first for her and he didn't know what to do. He knew how to take care of the kids when they were sick. He'd let Jess take care of it. Nikki knew he couldn't sit and watch her all day so he did the only other thing he knew. He got up and got in bed and wrapped his arms around her. He soon fell asleep. Jessica stirred and felt Nikki's arms around her. She tried to get out of his grip but Nikki wouldn't let her.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled.

"Bathroom." She replied.

Nikki let her go and she got up and went to the bathroom. Jessica didn't close the door and barely made it to the toilet. She puked everything that was left in her tummy. Nikki heard her and got out of bed. He went to her and rubbed her back. This wasn't like her. Something must be really wrong.

"Stop worrying." Jessica said.

"Honey, I can't help it. You've never been this sick ever." Nikki replied.

"Nikki, I think it's just the flu." Jessica said.

"Sounds like it. You have a fever, puking, and sleeping." Nikki replied.

"Who's watching the kids." Jessica asked.

"James and DJ Ashba. I had them come over to watch them so I could take care of you." Nikki answered.

He helped her back into bed and covered her up.

"You go back to sleep and I'll make sure everythings' alright." Nikki said.

She closed her eyes and was soon asleep and Nikki left the bedroom. He walked into the living room and saw everyone watching a movie. Nikki sat down in his favorite chair.

"How is she?" James asked.

"Not good. She's got the flu." Nikki answered.

"Anything we can do?" DJ Ashba asked.

"Just keep watching the kids. It just worries me that she's this sick." Nikki answered.

James got up and headed into the kitchen to get something. He also made a trip to see how she was doing. He opened the door and didn't see her on the bed but he heard noises in the bathroom. James walked in and to the bathroom. He saw Jessica on the floor with her head against the toilet.

"You okay?" James asked as he kneeled down beside her.

"No, I feel so useless." Jessica answered.

James helped her up and she leaned against the sink. He got up and helped her back into bed and covered her up once again.

"You're not useless. You have never been." James said.

Nikki stood stood in the doorway and looked at her. Jessica weakly smiled at him and James left. Nikki walked over and sat down in a chair.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he put his hand on her forehead.

"Like shit." Jessica answered.

"Your not as hot as you were earlier. But you need to stay in bed." Nikki said.

"You know, I hate being sick." She replied.

"Honey, it's the first time since we've been together that you've gotten sick." He said.

"Since we got married, I've never been sick." Jessica replied.

"That's why this worries me." Nikki said.

"Don't let it bother you, just think of me as being one of the kids till I'm better." She replied.

"If I thought of you as one of the kids, I wouldn't want to sleep with you." He said.

"Nikki, would you lay with me." Jessica asked.

He didn't have to be asked twice. He got out of the chair and got into bed with her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She replied.

Jessica cuddled closer and fell asleep again. Nikki knew how she felt and he didn't like it either. He just watched her as she slept. DJ Asha gently knocked on the door and walked in.

"Nikki, go get some fresh air. I'll watch her." DJ Ashba said.

"I might as well. She's been asleep all morning." Nikki replied.

Nikki let her go and got up. He left the bedroom and went to the living room. The kids all greeted him warmly and wanted his attention and he gladly did so.

"Dad, how is Jess." Gunner asked.

"She's getting better." Nikki answered.

"So your making dinner again tonight." Gunner asked.

"I was thinking about just ordering pizza." Nikki answered.

"Cool." Gunner said.

"Beside, I'm gonna see how she feels later. She may feel better and eat something." Nikki replied.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Jessica woke up and Nikki wasn't beside her but she noticed DJ Ashba sitting in a chair.

"Where's Nikki?" Jessica asked.

"I made him get out." DJ Ashba answered.

Jessica sat up and slowly got out of bed. She walked to the bathroom and did her business, then walked out again.

"You think you could get Nikki." Jessica asked.

"Yeah, but just get back into bed." DJ Ashba answered.

Jessica walked back to her bed and sat down while DJ Ashba left to get Nikki. Soon Nikki walked in and saw her sitting up.

"Feeling better." He said.

"Yeah. Think I can get out of this nightie." Jessica replied.

"So what do you want to wear." Nikki asked.

"Anything is better than this." Jessica answered..

Nikki walked over to a dresser, opened it and pulled out clean panties and another nightgown. He walked back over to her and helped her out of the dirty one and into the clean one.

"Feel better." Nikki asked.

"Yeah but one thing is missing." Jessica answered.

"What's that?" He asked.

"If you don't know, I'm not telling." She answered.

"I do and we can't till you're better." Nikki said.

"It sucks being sick." Jessica replied.

"I know baby. I don't like it either." He said.

"Maybe I should stay with Tim while I'm sick." She replied.

"Jess, no way. I would miss you like crazy." Nikki said.

"Sure you would but it would only be for a few days. It's not like we haven't done it before." Jessica replied.

"I know but this I can handle without Tim." He said.

Jessica sat on the bed. She knew she wouldn't win this so she gave up. She was feeling better but still drained. Nikki noticed that.

"You okay?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, just a little drained." Jessica answered.

"I think you should lie down and rest." He said.

She didn't argue. She moved back and rested against the pillows.

"Would you stay with me?" Jessica asked.

"I have to order dinner first." Nikki answered.

She watched as Nikki left the room. She was feeling better and wanted to see the outside of the bedroom. Only thing stopping her...Nikki. Not to long, Nikki walked back in.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"About how much I want out of this room." She answered.

"Only if you're up to it." Nikki said.

"I am. I hate being in here when I can easily be out with the others." Jessica replied.

Nikki helped her up, " You want to put something else on?"

"Just need my robe." She answered.

He helped her into her robe and slowly left the bedroom. They walked into the living room and sat down.

"How are you feeling?" James asked.

"Better, just wanted out of the bedroom." Jessica answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story