Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings

My love of fire

by ann_arien

Feanor and Nerdanel enojy some moments of passion away from their numerous family.

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-02-14 - Updated: 2006-02-14 - 1984 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Not mine, dammit!

A/N: The story is told form Nerdanel's POV.


My love of fire


I am lying on an improvised bed made out of blankets and furs, but what thrills me the most is the sheet of diamonds spread all over them and on the floor. Feanaro is running them through his long fingers like grains of sand, letting them fall upon my naked skin.

"It looks wonderful!" Feanaro muses, while looking at the perfect diamond that he has gently placed in the hollow of my navel.

"It really does." I laugh, but my eyes are quickly drawn from the glittering gem to my husband's beautiful face. "No! Don't take it out!" I cry and squirm under his ticklish touch.

"Do you fancy this one in particular?" he inquires sweetly.

"It seems to fit best over there, doesn't it?" I tell him, to convince him to stop playing with diamonds and move on to some more... serious activities, if for no other reason.

"If you say so..." he agrees and I sink back between the blankets as I feel his warm lips upon my skin, pressing soft kisses around the diamond adornment. I have to will my hands not to sink my fingers in his silky, tangled mane and guide his head either up, so I can devour that tormenting mouth, or down, so I can have him soothe the burning ache of my desire for him, if only for a short while.

"If it pleases you I can cover our bedroom in precious gems every night!" he murmurs softly, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

"Feanaro! That... that would be most decadent!"

But I chuckle with him, realizing that I am presently in no position to complain about anything decadent coming from him.

"Very..." I can hear him say in a low, almost purring voice, while his eyes are roaming all over my body, sending delicious shivers through me. "I shall cover your beloved body in fiery rubies next time, Nerdanel. But for now, diamonds will have to do."

To my brief disappointment, Feanaro rises from the warm nest that we are cuddled in, to light some candles and place them on the floor, around us. The diamonds spark in the gentle light, creating an atmosphere of unreal beauty. My eyes follow my husband and I drink in Feanaro's perfect, nude body. He is standing motionless in front of me, narrowing those bewitching eyes and giving me a grin that warns of great things to come. He makes to return at my side, but I bid him to stand a while longer.

"No. Stay just a little longer. I wish to admire you. I find the sight of you very inspiring right now."

I offer him a wicked grin as I can see his eyebrows rise in surprise. But one artist understands the other best and it is not the first time that I have asked him to remain still and majestic so I could memorize every detail of his magnificent body and later try to shape stone or metal to his liking. The Eldar and even some of the Valar have told me that my statues are so true to life that one might talk to them and expect them to answer, to breathe and move just like the models that have inspired me. But no matter how often I try to perfect my art, I will never be able to fully capture the light and the strength that is Feanaro, the passion and the restlessness that come with the Valian beauty that is my husband. And I do try pretty often as he is more than willing to... inspire me.

And so he waits, smiling, satisfied to be admired. I try to study him with an artist's eye, but the way I cannot help biting my lower lip is clear evidence of how I can barely hold back the urge to throw myself at him and cover him with kisses. I tilt my head, every now and then, focusing on one part of him or another.

A good few minutes run by like this and the reaction I have been anticipating in him is not late in appearing. When I look up to see his face, I find him with eyes closed and head tossed back.

"Look into my eyes, Feanaro."

My voice is also low, inviting. For a few moments, we lock eyes and the air between us becomes thick with emotion and desire.

"I cannot take this anymore!" he cries out to me. "Do you see how only looking at me is enough to bring me in this state?"

Well, other than the clear... and tempting... evidence, his "state" is also betrayed by the clenching fists at his sides.

As he stands before me in all his breathtaking glory, the gentle candle light flickering upon his skin, I wonder what have I done to deserve the love of such a God like creature. But I scold myself for such thoughts and push them away.

Desire makes me as light as a feather, as though I could dance upon the heat that flows around Feanaro, drawing me in and making me wish that I could wrap myself around him so tightly that I would have every bit of my skin touching his.

Did I say drawing?... My eyes widen as inspiration battles arousal within me. I would get up and search for my tools, for the materials to mold and shape into the perfection before me. But here, I only have my hands.

Yes... I have my hands.

My knowing smile causes him to tilt his head slightly and eye me with amused suspicion. Hand on one hip, he poses for me, understanding that I have a mind to play a little game that he would usually initiate. So I offer him a challenging smirk, while rubbing my hands together as to warm them up.

"Come..." I bid him in a low, seductive voice, brushing the spot beside me invitingly and collecting a few stray diamonds in my palm. "But slowly, my love. Gracefully... This light is most becoming for admiring you."

Eyes locked with mine, he moves slowly, deliberately lowering himself on the soft, improvised bed. On hands and knees, he comes to me, midnight hair cascading upon powerful shoulders and tickling my skin where I can feel its silky touch. As if the provocative look in those fiery eyes were not enough, he also smiles seductively, biting his lower lip. I shudder, trying with all my might to keep my raging desire in check, and not to succumb to the calling of burning skin pressed against my own.

He is atop me now, supporting himself on on his arms placed just above my shoulders. Between us, I can feel the heat of his arousal against my abdomen, but he remains still, blazing eyes searching my mind and heart for something. His hair has formed a soft, fragrant courtain that filters the dim light, but his skin seems to glow and I can see his beautiful face clearly.

Much as I know he would rather ravish me, he wills himself to remain still, waiting for me to regain some small amount of control over my body and take the initiative. Of their own volition, my hands begin to move. The fingers of my left hand are tangled in his rich hair, trying to smooth it away from his face, while my right palm is slowly descending on the curves of his muscled back, reaching all the way down to caress a tense hip.

He closes those mesmerizing eyes and leans into my touch, rubbing his cheek in my palm. Almost purring, he inquires in a voice that sounds a little pleading:

"What will you do with me, Nel?"

The implications of such sweet surrender are not lost on me and I grin, while tracing his lips with my thumb.

"What I wish to do with you? Mmm... how could I put all that I desire in words, my incredible husband? I have not your eloquence, Feanaro. But I have the means to show you." As I finish my sentence in a whisper, I give his buttock a meaningful squeeze that has him grunting in surprise. He captures the tip of my thumb between his lips and gives it a little nip, making me yelp and then explode with laughter.

"This isn't going to be easy, I see." I try speak between chuckles, trying to wriggle away from underneath Feanaro's menacing heat. All I manage is to slide between his hands and knees, until I can place a shower of butterfly kisses all over his quivering abdomen. He squirms and tries to free himself of the hold I have on his body, but I enjoy torturing him a little more, even in this awkward position.

"Have I ever told you how much I love the fact that you are so ticklish?" I ask him while running my fingers along his ribcage in a feathery touch. He squirms again and bats my hand away.

"You truly are going to torture and exploit me, aren't you?" he whimpers.

"Maybe... Or maybe not. What I have in mind is to slowly explore every inch of your inviting body, to mold your quivering flesh into shapes of pleasure and passion, to have your ecstasy forever engraved in my memory, in the hope that one day, I will be able to recreate it."

"Nel! You want... you want to sculpt me like that?" He exclaims with a sweet and childish look on that handsome face.

"Why not? And maybe I will expose my art after it is done. You know, place it in the middle of our house in Tirion, for every visitor to come and marvel at the... craftsmanship of their prince and the... head of our family."

I'm trying very hard to keep the corners of my mouth from turning up in a wild grin, while seeing his astonishment.

"You wouldn't, Nel! Would you?"

"I might, Feanaro. But... as much as you pride yourself with your remarkable looks, I would rather keep the image of you in the throes of passion all to myself."

"Good." He approves. "Because it is all yours, only for you and only with you, my beautiful, outrageous wife!"

Somehow, after all the years of our marriage, after four sons and having gone through everything a couple can go through, knowing that Feanaro is mine still makes me as giddy as the day we shared our first kiss. And hearing those last words of his, my resolve to take things slowly is instantly blown away, my longing for him becoming impossible to bear any more. I sneak back beneath him, and capture his mouth in a rough, demanding kiss. Feverish caresses press his burning body against mine. But he breaks the kiss and extricates himself from the urgency of my embrace.

He just smiles, the wicked grin of one who has regained control, while gathering some diamonds in his hand. I can only watch him, struggling to keep my breathing under control and failing, as he lets the diamonds drop onto my neck and between my breasts. Their touch should be cold and foreign, but the precious gems have some of Feanaro's heat, some of his fire, hidden beneath their smooth surface, making my skin tingle and causing arousal to throb within me.

With expert lips and tongue, Feanaro begins to remove the diamonds slowly, licking hot trails over curves and valleys of quivering flesh. It is not long before I am swept by desire and I end my husband's torturous play by wrapping myself around him once more and claiming him. Diamonds and all forgotten, we make love with a hunger that could never be sated and a thirst that could never be quenched.
Sign up to rate and review this story