Categories > Original > Erotica

A Flat Tire

by SarahJessica

When a flat tire threatens to ruin my day, I just look at the bright side.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-29 - 2857 words - Complete

?Blocked
I eyed the skies nervously as I stepped out of my office. My truck was parked all the way in the back of the lot and the clouds looked ready to burst. Just my luck, I figured.

I was sidelined earlier just before lunch with a project that couldn’t wait. I skipped a lunch date with a good friend just to look good to my boss who couldn’t care less what I did or how well I did it. I just keep hoping that one day they’ll notice how well I do so that maybe, just maybe I could get some recognition. Or a raise.

I started out across the lot walking with purpose in my heeled sandals. I felt the wind blow around my ankles and felt it twist around under my skirt. All day I had reveled in the comfort of a loose flowing skirt, but now that the wind was catching, it was all I could do not to hold it down from blowing up and… well… what was I really worried about? Glancing around I didn’t see anyone. There were still more than a few cars in the lot, but many wouldn’t be leaving for some time. There was certainly nobody around to catch a glimpse of the new white lacy thong I was wearing today. I smirked to myself as I continued my forced march to my truck.

A flash of lightning and a peal of thunder had me racing to my Dakota as fast as my heels could carry me. Before I was even halfway across the lot, the sky was pouring buckets down on me. I put one hand up to my eyes to shield them from the onslaught while the other instinctively pressed my breasts toward my chest as I ran. By the time I reached my Dodge, I was absolutely drenched. My hair was hanging off my head in strings and I was sure my makeup was completely ruined. I was positive I looked like a wilted flower.

I started up my truck and backed out of my spot in the gravel lot. OK, not so much gravel as dirt and rock, but whatever. I put the truck in Drive and turned onto the paved road going down the center of the lot. That’s when I noticed it. My truck was definitely tilting to the left. Not now… I thought.

I opened the door and looked. Sure enough, my front driver’s side tire was flat. Not just flat… the part on the ground was actually turned in on itself. I slammed the door shut and let my head fall back to the headrest in exasperation. It just figured that one more thing would go wrong today. I exhaled heavily, setting my mind to what needed to be done.

This wasn’t my first spare replacement… just the first in a truck. I knew that the spare was stored under my bed, I just wasn’t sure how to get it out of there. I turned in my seat and got the jack kit from under the back seat. I took another look at the windshield where I saw huge drops of water swallowed by the running current coursing down the glass. I sighed again, turned the ignition off and turned on my flashers.

Well, I thought, might as well go figure it out. I opened the door to the truck and stepped out onto the blacktop. Shutting the door to keep the rain out as much as possible, I went around to the back of my truck and looked underneath. Sure enough, there was my spare. I saw something in the center, but I couldn’t quite see what it was or how it worked. Deciding that nobody I knew was around to help me and not wanting to make someone else come out and get soaked to the bone for something I was capable of doing myself, I gritted my teeth and laid down in what seemed to be the parking lot lake. I could feel the rain pouring down on me, and the water from the ground soaking through the thin material of my skirt. I allowed my torso and head to roll underneath the bed of my truck so that I could get a good look at my spare. At least the rain wasn’t in my eyes now.

Unfortunately, though the piece I noticed was holding the tire up, it was also not something I could unscrew. Like an epiphany I realized that it would tell me how to pull it out in my owner’s manual. I rolled out from under the truck and hopped back in my driver’s seat. Reaching into my glove compartment I pulled out the manual. I was leaving little warped spots in my wake as I flipped through the pages, my dripping hands depositing moisture everywhere they landed. Finally I found the page and read the instructions.

I got back out and hooked a wrench into a winch through my bumper. I started turning it until the tire was lowered all the way to the ground. I kneeled down and reached under the truck to grab the spare. Yanking on the wheel, my hand came free too soon. I glanced at my hand, slippery from the rain, greasy from the tire, and now three of my naturally long nails were broken off about as far as they’ll go before they start to hurt. Well, I thought, at least I didn’t break them off too far.

I grabbed the tire again and this time was successful in pulling it out. I detached it and rolled the spare up to the front of my truck. I was on my hands and knees trying to decide where to put the jack when I noticed boots coming up behind me. I sat up and looked at the newcomer.

A young man, probably in his early twenties, buttoned shirt untucked, sleeves rolled up. His brown hair was getting darker in the rain. “Need some help?” he asked.

“No, thanks. I’ve got it,” I replied. Ever since my last boyfriend told me that I always needed a man around to do everything for me, I’d developed a bit of an independent streak.

He smiled and moved towards me anyway. “At least let me help get your lug nuts loose.”

“Really, I’ve got it, but thanks,” I replied. I took up my wrench and put it on one of the offending nuts. I used back, knees, arms and all, and that nut would not move. “Of course,” I muttered.

“Here, let me,” the man said, taking the wrench from my hand. He bent down and made a good show of it being difficult before it came loose. For a moment I felt somewhat justified, seeing how hard it was for him to get it loose… until I realized he was faking it to make me feel better. I smirked and shook my head.

“Thank you, but I really do have it now.”

He simply took my jack from the ground and set it up for me. “Here, hold it down while I lift it,” he replied. Each time he turned the wrench, the jack would try to fly up and hurt my poor truck, so I held it down with both hands while he turned it. “Working late?” he asked, pushing the jack a little farther into place.

“Yeah, had to finish some things off,” I replied.

“Ah. Well, I guess this ruined your day, huh? Go ahead and let go now.” I removed my hands and watched as he hoisted my truck up.

“It was already a bad day to begin with,” I replied.

“Sorry to hear that.” He pulled the wrench from the jack and put it in my outstretched hand. I gladly took it from him and started removing the lug nuts. At first I went around each of them and made them loose enough to take off with my fingers. As I started pulling them off, he joined in. Suddenly I became acutely aware of his proximity. His khaki colored pants were dark with rain water and his knee was on the ground touching my knee. He was on my left, but was turning the nuts with his left hand, leaving his whole torso open to me. I took the opportunity to glance at him. He was wearing a slight grin on his lips as he removed the last nut. He’s not bad looking, I thought.

I almost grimaced at the thought. There’s no way I’m playing the damsel in distress. I couldn’t believe I had just had that thought enter my mind. Well, it has been a while, I found my mind answering my objection. I shook my head to clear my mind and managed to swing a strand of hair right into his face he was so close. “I’m sorry, just trying to get the rain out of my eyes,” I smiled sheepishly.

“No problem.” He got up off his knees and took hold of my flat as I moved out of the way. He moved it around until it slid off the bolts and landed on the road. As he lifted the spare onto the axle, I rolled the flat to the bed and lifted it up to the tailgate first, then inside. When I came back to the front, he was just finishing getting the tire on. I took some of the nuts and started screwing them back on. I could feel him kneeling beside me. I could feel his body heat coming off in waves through the pouring rain. Suddenly I realized that it was causing my body to respond in ways I had not intended. I took a deep breath to clear my thoughts, but instead managed to catch his scent on the wind. I could feel myself tighten in arousal.

Apparently I had been so caught up in trying to place the scent that I hadn’t noticed that we were done screwing on the nuts by hand. “Are you ok?” he asked.

“Fine,” I said quickly with a huskier tone than I had intended. I cleared my throat. “Just a little chilly is all.” I stood to give him some space as he lowered the jack and finished tightening the nuts. His shirt was plastered to his back and I could see each of his muscles as he turned the wrench. God they were nice muscles.

All too soon, he turned and caught me watching him. All too quickly I realized that not only was I wearing a soaked-through thin skirt, but also a very thin shirt- not white, but still very pale in color. I felt my cheeks burn as he turned to look at me, but I didn’t want to call attention to myself. If he hadn’t already noticed, maybe it would be better if I didn’t point it out.

“Are you… blushing?” he asked.

“No,” I answered, too quickly to not be suspicious. I saw his eyes glance down, but then the look of concern overtook his features.

“You’re bleeding,” he said, reaching forward for my hand. I looked down in confusion and saw that I had somehow sliced open my hand.

“It must have happened when I put the flat in the bed,” I stammered.

“Here,” he offered, taking my hand and leading me over to the SUV I hadn’t noticed idling in a spot just behind my truck. He opened the back up over our heads to shield us from the rain and reached for his first aid kit. “Always ready for an emergency,” he grinned.

I tried to steady my breathing as he cleaned the cut, put Neosporin on it, and wrapped it. His scent was intoxicating and his kindness certainly wasn’t helping matters. As he finished wrapping my hand, I thought I imagined his hands lingering on mine. I looked up and his eyes met my own. I felt my cheeks start to burn again and he just let one corner of his mouth tilt up in a grin.

“Thank-” I started, but my voice cracked. Damn it, I thought. I cleared my throat and smiled. “Thank you for your help. And for the doctoring,” I added, intending to point to my bandaged hand. Instead, my free hand only ran over his forearm.

I glanced at my rebelling hand in shock, but he was already moving towards me. He put one hand on my jaw line and our lips met. I didn’t know what to think. I could tell myself was to try not to. All I could do was ruin this amazing feeling. Apparently it had been quite a long while. As his tongue pierced my lips, I felt my hips moving forward towards his. His fingers moved back and tangled in my soaking wet hair. He clenched my hair in his fist and pulled down slightly to lift my chin. He moved his mouth to my neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking where I was sure my pulse was pounding. I heard a slight moan escape my lips.

My hands reached out to him, running over his shirt, plastered to his torso. Then they found his belt and pulled him in towards me until our hips were pressed against each other. I could feel him, growing behind that khaki fabric. I could feel my hips start to shake with desire. I was tingling and soon I wouldn’t be able to control myself. As he tasted my neck, I felt his other hand on my side, moving over the fabric of my shirt and equally thin bra to my breast. I gasped as he gripped it, his first finger and thumb pinching and rolling my already perky nipple.

My hips started undulating under their own order, anticipating the motions I was craving. I ground my hips against him again, feeling him swell behind that pesky fly. My hands moved forward to his belt and started undoing it.

He pulled his face from my neck just long enough to let his hands shoot under my shirt and unclasp my bra. As my breasts spilled out of my bra, he lifted my shirt up and moved his mouth down to my other nipple. I fumbled with his zipper while he pressed me up against the edge of his SUV.

I wasn’t sure how much more I could take, his teeth and tongue torturing one breast as he squeezed and teased the other. He took his hands around to my back and steered me to the spacious trunk. He sat me down and pushed me back, still nibbling and sucking on my nipple until I was laying on the floor in the back of his SUV. He pushed the dripping fabric from his waist and lifted my skirt. I caught a glimpse of a grin as he saw my panties, then he pushed them aside.

I was certain I’d catch fire if something didn’t happen soon. He stepped up between my legs and instantly they wrapped around his waist. He put his hands around my thighs, pulling me closer until my ass was actually hanging over the edge. He leaned down one more time to suckle at my breast while his hand moved down over my lips. My hips moved up and my legs contracted at the feeling, pulling his body closer to my own. I shut my eyes and let my body move independently of my mind, letting a moan escape my lips as he slipped two fingers inside. “Please,” I heard myself murmur. “Please.”

I felt him remove his fingers and he slipped between my lips. He pulled my thighs to him as he pushed his hips forward. My back arched and my toes curled as he filled me. As he pumped, in, out, harder, faster, my back arched farther, my hips moved faster, my legs squeezed harder. I opened my eyes to see him staring at the way my breasts were bouncing, now that they were free from their binding. He reached out and squeezed one as he continued thrusting into me. My body started spasming as we both came and he pushed in just a few more times slower and harder each time, letting himself drain into me.

I lay there for a moment, letting the sensations wash over me, catching my breath. I let my legs relax and felt him run his fingers along my stomach before he pulled out and pulled up his pants. I sat up, adjusted my skirt and reclasped my bra before pulling my shirt back down. I took a deep breath and looked at the man. “Thanks for changing my tire, and… well…” I grinned and shrugged.

“Not a problem. Don’t mention it. Thank you,” he replied.

I started walking back out into the rain to my own truck. “See you at the meeting tomorrow then, Tom,” I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story