Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

You're Mine Now

by magita

Ryan and Kyra just wanted to have a little fun, but an unexpected player came along.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 2230 words - Complete

?Blocked
Dear readers who are totally pumped for this Raunch fest, I just wanted to let you know that this is written like something I would look for while scavenging for hardcore smut. I hope this suits your needs, or lets you know that you should run away screaming, with a cross held high above your head, praying for my soul. P.S. I recently reread a story by girlinthemoon and realized that I must have been excited about the third installment because this story easily could have been it if the girls name was Brendon instead of Kyra. Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Enjoy!



Kyra sat at the table in her hotel room eating the leftover Chinese food that she'd had delivered sometime within the past week. It didn't bother her that she couldn't remember which day. She heard the sound of a hotel key swiping through the slot, a rattling of the door, then a quick sound of discouragement. Her heart started to beat faster as she thought of Ryan outside their door. She gave an honest effort to calm herself down but her nerves won out in the end. She was spinning a chopstick between her fingers as the door opened.

Ryan was wearing a white shirt underneath a dark brown vest with skinny jeans and flip flops. She giggled when she saw his choice of footwear.

"Haha dude, where's your board?" Kyra used a chopstick to point at his feet. She hoped to use humor to calm herself down at least a little. He was so attractive she could barely contain herself.

Ryan contemplated her remark before deciding that silence was the answer that would best keep him on track with what he came here to do. He kicked the shoes into a corner and walked straight up to her. He took the box of shrimp lo mein from her hand and set it on the table before backhanding it into the wall a few feet away.

Kyra barely got to take a glance towards the box in before Ryan put his hands on the arm rests of her chair and slammed his lips against hers, pressing the back of her head against the chair. She was quick to forget the box as she stood up and put her hands on the back of his head. He pushed her to the bed where the edge of the bed hit the back of her knees, forcing her to sit. She pulled his shirt and vest over his head from the hem. He let them go with a small growl. Kyra pushed herself to the top of the bed then let her legs go limp. He crawled on top of her and into another kiss that was harder than before. He let his supporting arms go. She loved the feeling of gravity trying to pull his light body through her, and he knew it. She mewed then pulled her nails across the skin of his back.

He yelped in pain "Damnit! Sunburn!" he clenched his teeth and waited for the pain to pass, "We're keeping your arms back here now," he pulled the sleeves of her sweatshirt so that her hands couldn't be seen. He tied the excess fabric to the bars at the head of the bed, which crossed her arms behind her head.

"Yes master" she said innocently. His eyes flashed with the thought of playing this game again, after the last time had been the best experience of his entire sex life. He got into character in a moment. He ripped her belt out of the loops and threw it aside. He had her pants around her ankles just as someone outside pounded on their door.

"I'm going to get that," he said to her indifferently. He got up and walked towards the door. He opened it to see Pete standing in the hallway with his hood up and his hands in the pockets of his sweatshirt. Ryan put his hand against the door frame.

"Hey Pete could you come..." Ryan thought for a second before coming to a new idea, "come in for a second?"

"uh, yeah I guess I could" Pete replied unsurely when he saw Ryan's bare chest and a white studded belt on the ground behind him. He followed Ryan into the room. Kyra gave a startled facial expression in Pete's direction when she saw him. She stared at Ryan in apprehension of his next move.

"Why is she... oh fuck!" Pete covered his face and turned back towards the door after realizing what they would have been doing if he hadn't arrived.

"No wait!" Ryan grabbed onto Pete's shoulders to turn him back around. He took hold of Pete's hands and pulled them down until they were resting right above the ass of his skinny jeans. His gaze never left Kyra's.

"Have you ever seen a girl squirm?" Before Pete could answer, Ryan put his lips to Pete's and turned so that Pete's back was against the wall and Ryan's back was to Kyra. She watched in horrified fascination as Pete's eyes went from wide and surprised, to closed in bliss. Pete's hands instinctively pulled Ryan's body closer to his.

Ryan soon made a show of unbuttoning Pete's jeans with one hand as the other mussed his hair. He pulled Pete's boxers down to expose his dick for a second before Ryan wrapped his long fingers around it and started to pump. Pete's moan caused Kyra to attempt to sit up quickly which pulled her back onto the bed that much faster.

Ryan continued to jack Pete off until he felt his hand being forced away. Ryan, with a look of surprise, watched as Kyra, now on her knees in front of Pete, took the exposed hard-on into her mouth. Pete had looked down when he felt Ryan's hand move away, but practically slammed his head back against the wall in a groan when her warm mouth had taken him in. It wasn't long before Pete screamed in an intense climax and shot cum down the back of Kyra's throat. When he had been drained his knees gave out and he sunk to the floor in front of Kyra. His head fell onto her shoulder as they breathed heavily together. Her hands started to shake as she gently lifted Pete's head off of her shoulder so that she could turn to see where Ryan had gone.

She hadn't seen his location before she felt a sting on her face and hit the ground wondering where he'd found the time to buy a whip.

"I didn't tell you to do that, and now you are being punished. Funny how that works out" Ryan had a look of power in his eyes. He looked to Pete next, who still was having trouble getting anywhere near a normal breathing rate.

"Now Pete, since you were late to the game, but seem to be unanimously accepted by the other players, I'll give you a choice to be on my side," he pointed to his chest with the end of the whip before continuing, "or hers" he finished with a point to his girlfriend who massaged her cheek as she moved her jaw around. She knew a little cheek blood was nothing compared to what she'd done to him last time.

They watched Pete wipe his sweat soaked bangs out of his eyes before saying, "your side,"

With a smirk and a fancy move he flipped the whip and pointed the end at Pete.

"Show me you can handle it," he said smoothly while ignoring his throbbing cock. Their little show had hit him hard. Meanwhile Pete's unbelieving gaze darted from the end of the whip to Kyra, who had removed her hand from her face. He could see the raised red mark across her left cheek. She looked at him in a scowl of confidence that said she was strong enough to take anything that he could give.

Pete swallowed hard and pulled his boxers back over his reemerging boner. He stepped out of his jeans and took the whip from Ryan. Kyra bit her bottom lip and looked towards the ceiling as Pete pulled back and slammed the tail of the whip down onto her bare leg. She breathed in sharply through her teeth; she didn't want to know what would happen if she were to yell out. Her right hand shot to cover the new blood that had been drawn as her left hand gripped the top of her forehead.

"You'll behave now, I'm sure," she felt Ryan's hot breath against her ear. Kyra gave a muffled breath in response. Ryan grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. Her slim body was glowing in the poorly lit hotel room. She had been wearing a bikini underneath her sweatshirt and when she had shimmied out of it earlier, she was left dressed completely in swimwear. Pete pulled his sweatshirt off one arm at a time. He discarded it into the piles of randomly strewn clothing around the room. He was now clad in boxers and a tee shirt. He moved towards Ryan who'd been taking in the sight of the three of them standing like this, he being the second most clothed person, in just jeans. He was brought into awareness when Pete grabbed the button of his jeans. He looked at Ryan coyly and started to undo the clasp. Ryan let his pants fall to the ground while deciding his next plan of action.

"I've decided that we are literally going to tear you apart,"

Pete took this as his cue to lay her back down on the bed and remove her bikini bottom. He took off his own boxers and straddled her waist, not-so-accidentally letting his dick slide past her burning wetness. Pete was the only one of the three to be released yet, and the other two were dying to erupt.

Leaving Ryan alone for a few moments was a dangerous thing. He returned from a duffle bag in the corner with three pairs of handcuffs. Kyra was positive that he'd taken a midnight run to the sex shop on the corner while she was asleep. He threw a pair to Pete. He cuffed the ankle closest to him to the bed post closest to him. Pete followed suit. Before losing the use of her arms she made sure Ryan was looking and pulled loose the top string of her blue triangle bikini. She sat up and bit onto Pete's collar bone. Without the top string to support the bikini, the fabric flipped down revealing her hardened nipples. They pushed against Pete's chest due to their proximity. He hissed and moaned when she slid her tongue across the skin that she had just claimed.

Ryan had enough of the outbursts from Kyra. She dismissed the punishments and he was finding it impossible to hold back much longer. He pulled her to the bed by her hair. She yelped, pulling her hands up to hold her head. Ryan used this opportunity to cuff her wrists together around one point in the bed post.

"You might have been wondering about the handcuffs before," Ryan pinched his fingers hard onto one of her newly exposed nipples, "but I knew you wouldn't be good," he twisted and pulled to accent his point. She was making throated noises that were mangled with lust and fear.

"But that doesn't matter now," he pinched harder and twisted her swollen nipple the other way, "because we're still going to tear you apart." He moved to straddle the leg that Pete had moved off of. The two men positioned the heads of their dicks at the entrance of her smoldering vagina. They thrust in at the same time and quickly set up separate paces so that one's dick would be jamming at the entrance eagerly while the other was almost at the sweet spot. This gave twice as much force to slam into her. She was screaming like an animal. The image of their slippery boners stroking each other when they'd pull out together was pasted on the insides of her tightly clenched eye lids. She pulled at her wrists and ankles without seriously attempting escape. To leave this moment would be more torture than anything Ryan could do.

Kyra and Ryan arrived at climax at the same time. Ryan was in her while her orgasm ripped through her body. It met with his orgasm's debilitating force to create an explosion inside of her. Pete came seconds after they started, marking their contact point like a crime scene.

Ryan and Pete landed on Kyra. They were soldiers of a vigorous battle, too weak to go on. Pete's eyelids fell closed; he let his arm drape over Kyra's naked midsection. Ryan gathered the strength to push himself up to Kyra's rosy face. He kissed her on the jaw and said, "You okay?" She collapsed the bones in her hand to make it as small as possible to slip it through the handcuff. She pulled her arms around Ryan's neck and kissed him back on the forehead.

"Better than last time?" she inquired.

"It's definitely not an easy job," he replied before wrapping his arms around her and falling asleep for the rest of the night.







Sign up to rate and review this story