Categories > Original > Romance

Nevermore

by nana_amuro

Grimoire Malfoi is very much in love with his boyfriend Emmet. Unfortunately for him, Emmet has some very strange ideas about how a relationship should work.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 2779 words - Complete

?Blocked
Nevermore

It was a brisk fall day in New New York. The sun was out, temperature control was working fine, and everything should have been perfect.

But for the short albino standing in the lobby of the Dominion apartment complex, nothing could ever be perfect. Not for him.

“Oh god,” Grim moaned as he stared at the bright red “Out of Order” sign that hung in front of the elevator’s doors, ”Em’s going to kill me for being late.”

The platinum blonde Cy-Goth toyed with the idea of sneaking around to the service elevator in the back of the apartment very briefly before sighing in resignation. “It doesn’t matter anymore,” he said under his breath as he stomped over to the stairs, “I’ll just go home, get yelled at, and take my punishment like a good little boy.”

His bottom lip curled as he tugged at the heavy black wristband that hid the finger-shaped bruises that had darkened his cream-colored skin of his wrist to a sick shade of purple. He winced as pain rippled through his arm and he pulled the band back up to cover up the bruises.

Em would get mad if one of their neighbors saw his bruises and started asking questions.

Grim didn’t like it when Em got mad at him. It usually meant that he would be punished.

But nowadays it seemed that everything that Grim did made Em mad.

He clomped up the stairs, his platform boots thumping dully on the concrete stairs. The sound echoed in the empty stairwell and seemed to bounce through Grim’s brain.

His thoughts grew more and more morose as he passed the marker for the tenth floor and he found himself absently petting the silky braid of his hair as he worried.

How will Em punish me this time? Grim wondered as he continued his lonely trek up the stairs to the twentieth floor. I hope he doesn’t hit me in the face again.

Unbidden, Grim touched his finger to the curve of one of his cheekbones. Only a few months before, Em had broken the bone with a punch strong enough to knock him out. And It was all over some dirty laundry that Grim had forgotten to wash.

Grim stood outside in the hallway, shifting from side to side as he contemplated knocking whether or not he should knock on the door and face Em’s wrath.

Unfortunately for him Em made the decision for him by opening the apartment door. “And just where have you been pet?”

Once again, Grim found himself stunned by the sheer perfection of Em’s golden face. He gaped stupidly at his lover (master really), taking in the way that Em’s green eyes swept over his body dismissively yet hungrily at the same time.

“You’re very late.” Em’s full lips formed those dreaded words that made Grim’s blood turn to ice in his veins. “You know we agreed that you’d be home before seven.”

Grim chanced a tiny glance down at his watch and swore loudly before he could catch himself. Em ts’ked loudly, “I’m very disappointed in you pet.”

Grim trembled as Em took his fingers in a deceptively gentle grip and he tried not to snatch his hand away from the constriction of those cool fingers. “I’m sorry Em,” Grim said mournfully, tears welling up in his pale grey eyes, “I got caught in traffic on my way back from work. The sky-bus got into an accident and I had to walk from the deli all the way here.”

Em frowned and shook his head as he pulled Grim even closer. “Excuses, excuses, excuses. You should know better by now than to try and use excuses on me.” His hot breath fanned over Grim’s parted lips as his grip on the younger man’s fingers tightened. “I’m ashamed to be your lover when you act like this.”

Grim whimpered softly, feeling like his heart was breaking. He could have handled it if Em had come right out and punished him. But the way that Em’s lips curled and he raked Grim with a dismissive stare made the young man’s heart quicken uncomfortably.

Tears pooled in the corners of Grim’s eyes and slowly started to trickle down his cheeks. “I’m sorry Em,” he half-sobbed as his lover stared at him with that unwavering gaze, “I’m so sorry that I was late.”

Em’s smirk was condescending and he smoothed his hands down Grim’s bare arms, taking pleasure in the way that his lover’s breath hitched. “Good boy,” he said soothingly, “but you still have to be punished.”

Grim didn’t remember when his and Em’s relationship had deepened from dabbling in dominance games to full out sadomasochism. But the short blond wasn’t entirely sure that he wanted things to go back to the way they were. Yes, Em would hurt him, beat him until he couldn’t move, fuck him so hard that he bled…but after the pain, Em would be so kind to him.

Sometimes Grim let himself think that the pain was okay, that he needed to be disciplined because he was a bad boy.

But there were other times, when Em would hit him just for the hell of it. There was no excuse.

“Well what are you waiting for?” Em asked tugging Grim into the apartment and kicking the door shut. “Strip. You should know what to do by now.”

“Yes Em. I’m sorry Em.” As soon as the taller man let go of his hand, Grim bent over and undid the snaps for his boots.

With the platforms, Grim was almost eye-to-eye with his lover. Without them, he barely reached his chin.

With trembling fingers, Grim fumbled with the heavy metal buttons of his vest. His vision blurred from the tears and he sniffled loudly as the weighty jacket fell to the floor with a loud thud.

“Take the pants off next,” Em said, cool amusement in his voice as a blush darkened Grim’s pallid cheeks. “We don’t have all night you know.”

Grim tugged at the waistband of his skin-tight vinyl pants worrying the stretchy fabric as he glanced up at Em through the thick lace of his eyelashes. “But I have school tomorrow-“

Em raised one perfectly arched eyebrow as he glanced down the length of Grim’s trembling body. “You don’t want me?”

Grim shook his head quickly and fumbled with the zipper of his pants. “I do want you Em,” Grim scrambled to get out of his pants, almost tripping as he hopped on one leg. “I need you…”

Em caught Grim before he could fall flat on his face and smiled down at his lover. “Good boy,” he purred as Grim’s cock stiffened against the rough fabric of his jeans, “Are you going to behave and accept your punishment this time? Or do I have to tie you down?”

Grim’s erection wilted instantly and he tensed in Em’s arms.

“Please don’t hurt me Em,” Grim whimpered, his big grey eyes filling with tears as his fingers gripped at the fabric of the larger blond’s dark green tee-shirt. “I was only a half-hour late and I had a really good reason. Why do you want to hurt me all the time?”

As the words slipped from his lips, Grim realized that he had gone too far. Beneath his fingers, Em’s heartbeat and breathing quickened and his fingers tightened their grip on Grim’s hips.

“What did you say?” Em growled his deep voice low and cold as Grim tried to push away.

“I’m sorry Em. Please don’t hit me. I’ll be a good boy.” Grim lowered his eyes and tried to calm his lover down. He stopped shoving the palms of his hands against Em’s broad chest and let his arms fall to his sides.

“I’m so sorry…”

Grim shrieked as Em shoved him hard and he fell hard, his bare hip catching on the edge of the coffee table before the rest of his body hit the carpet floor with a dull thud.

Blood blossomed in a startlingly wide, bright red line along the curve of Grim’s side. Grim made a pained noise in the back of his throat as his hands pressed against the wound.

“What? Why…Em?” Grim choked on a sob as the tall blond glared down at him and he scooted backwards as quickly as he could, trying to get as far away from his angry lover as possible.

Em ignored Grim’s whispered question, choosing instead to stalk over to the younger man’s side. He gripped Grim’s wrist tightly and forced him to his feet.

“You’re lucky to have me,” Em hissed as he frog-marched his short lover over to the door of their bedroom, “No one else would put up with you. You’re worthless. No one else would love you like I do.”

Grim felt his heart break all over again and it was a deeper pain than anything that Em’s fists could inflict.

Why can’t I do anything right? Grim’s throat worked furiously against the sob that was trying to escape and more tears started to pool in his eyes. Em is right…I am worthless.

He was so deeply entrenched in his thoughts that he didn’t hear Em’s command that he go sit on the edge of the bed until the second or third time.

“So now you’re deaf?” Em snarled, his fingers clamping viselike over the bend of Grim’s elbow.

A surprised scream burst out of Grim’s throat as Em shoved him down onto the bed. He landed on his still bleeding hip and for a moment, his eyes rolled back into his head at the pain of it all.

When he came to, Em was perched near the edge of the bed twirling a riding crop around in his hand.

Fear made Grim’s heart leap up into his throat and he whimpered loudly. “Please Em,” he breathed, eyes the color of spider webs watering with pain,”/Please/ don’t use that on me. It’ll hurt so badly.”

“That is the point pet” Em chided with a cruel smile curving up the edge of that full mouth.

He got off the bed and loomed over Grim’s slender form. “Roll over.” He commanded, tapping Grim’s ass with the flat of the crop. Grim obeyed him instantly, turning over onto his stomach and baring himself up to Em’s green eyes.

Grim screamed loudly as the crop came down on the sluggishly bleeding cut on his side and his nails scrabbled at the sheets. His eyes dulled with pain and he pressed his face into the mattress so that Em couldn’t see his tears.

He lost track of how many times Em brought the crop down on his back and buttocks. He hurt everywhere, a harsh ache that made breathing hurt. And he could feel the blood from his side seeping down his stomach to drip onto the mattress.

It was just something else for Em to blame on him.

“Aww you’ve bled all over the sheets,” Em cooed, “It looks like you’ll need to be punished some more,”

Grim flinched as Em’s hands spread his ass cheeks apart and he moaned in pain as his lover’s fingers dug into the welts on the pale skin. “Stop it please,” he pleaded as the blunt tip of Em’s erection pressed into his entrance, “You’re going to tear me.”

Em made a disgusted sound and Grim felt the bed shift as he climbed off the bed. When he returned, his fingers (and his cock, Grim hoped) were slick with lube. Still Grim struggled to get away from the press of those long fingers.

He only stopped squirming after Em threatened to shove his entire fist inside of him.

“Shut up you whore and take your punishment.” Em hissed as he crooked his fingers inside of Grim’s tense passage, “You don’t even deserve to have my dick inside of you.”

He pushed himself inside of Grim with one hard thrust. Grim screamed as he was split in two and he tried to pull away. “Oh God…you’re hurting me…You’re too big!”

Em only chuckled as he fucked that tight heat even harder.

Beneath him, Grim strained his voice as he screamed in pain and he kicked out his legs wildly. Suddenly a wave of pleasure turned Grim’s body into mush and he slumped against the bed. “Wha-what are you doing?”

“I’ll make you feel so good,” Em cooed as he shifted his hips slightly, “I’ll make you come so hard that you won’t be able to see straight for weeks.”

He shifted Grim until the boy was lying flat on his back. “All you have to do is beg for it.”

Grim shook his head frantically from side to side. “No…nononono…” He wanted to come so badly, but he didn’t want to beg for it like he was some kind of whore.

Em bared his teeth in an angry grimace and tightened his grip on Grim’s hips, “Either you’ll beg for your pleasure or I’ll beat it out of you.”

Grim cried out as one of Em’s hands closed tightly around his leaking erection and he writhed against the sheets at the pleasurable sensation.

“Please Em,” Grim moaned as he wrapped his arms around Em’s neck, “I need you. Please let me come.”

With a satisfied smile on his handsome face, Em started to fuck Grim in earnest, drinking up the loud moans and cries that poured from his lover’s lips.

Grim was drowning in pleasure and his eyes fluttered closed as he resigned himself to the feelings that Em was forcing on him.

A sharp pain in his side made him choke on a scream and he clawed at Em’s arms and shoulders as his hips pumped into Em’s hand. His lover had buried two fingers inside of the cut in his side making the albino shriek and try to pull away.

“It hurts-“ Grim sobbed as Em deliberately dragged his fingers along the edge of the cut even as he continued to fuck him.

He could feel the sheets beneath him become tacky with blood and his vision became blurry.

The last thing that he saw as he passed out from blood loss was Em’s smiling face surrounded by a mane of golden blond hair.

“You’re such a good boy. I hope you’ll stay that way.”

***

When Grim woke up, Em was laying in the bed beside him reading a book.

“How are you feeling?” he asked kindly, brushing his hand over the dark stitches that marred the pale perfection of Grim’s side, “I stitched you up but I don’t think that you’ll be able to go to school tomorrow.”

Grim stiffened and before he could stop himself, he spoke out in anger. “You did this on purpose!” He accused his lover, “Why don’t you just chain me down and keep me locked up in here?”

“Unfortunately, “ Em said as he dug his nails into Grim’s side, “your friends would ask questions.”

Grim cried out and smacked ineffectively at Em’s hands.

“When you’ve healed I’ll let you go back to school,” Em promised,” but if you ever come home late again, you won’t like what I’ll do you.”

“It can’t be any worse than what you do to me now,” Grim muttered under his breath.

Em chuckled darkly and yanked Grim’s head back at a sharp angle, “I’ve been taking it easy on you. Next time, I’ll break you.”

Grim trembled as Em climbed out of bed and got dressed.

“I’m going out pet,” Em announced, “Go ahead and try to leave me if you dare. I’ll enjoy breaking you.”

Only when Grim heard the front door close and lock did he allow himself to break down and cry. He buried his face into a pillow as he wept for everything: his loss of innocence, the pain that rippled through his stomach like a laser, and most of all, for his inability to say no to Em.
Sign up to rate and review this story